PDA

View Full Version : Classifies Gallop's great-aunt

Gallop
10-06-2021, 02:19 PM
Sorting out my maternal great aunt. Movement through a photograph colored in MH, it does not result in a real tone because they were all very white skinned.

Of course I didn't get to meet her when she was young and the moving image has me magnetized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixaGihWpvWY&list=PLrQWQLOA1RJqkeuG3BjAs7Fu1I5HGY7qI&index=8

I include a photograph of my female version, the application has overlapped the teeth somewhat but well I see a cut face, cheekbones, nose similar to my great aunt.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--7_hU9bPvZo/YV2temEVSdI/AAAAAAAAGww/k1sbDgJDfGMZ7Tq2rTuj669bNWh-S5ihgCLcBGAsYHQ/s512/Versi%25C3%25B3nfemenina.jpeg

TheWolf97
10-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Atlanto Med + Berid

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Gallop
10-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Atlanto Med + Berid

What is Berid?

TheWolf97
10-06-2021, 02:29 PM
What is Berid?Southern Cro-Magnid only exist in Iberia Peninsula

Gallop
10-07-2021, 12:07 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Cro-Magnon.jpg/375px-Cro-Magnon.jpg

A Cro-Magnon only from the Iberian Peninsula, arrived by parachute? I don't understand.

Until recently, the first modern European humans were grouped into two varieties: the Cro-Magnon race, more robust, and the Combe Capel, Brno or Predmost variety, more gracile. In fact, this dichotomy was intended to justify the Aurignacian-Perigordian cultural binomial and today it has been abandoned, with the term Cro-Magnon only being generally used for modern Paleolithic men. Later varieties (Grimaldi or Chancelade man) do not seem to have somatic differences that would justify a complete racial population differentiation.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hombre_de_Croma%C3%B1%C3%B3n

Gallop
10-08-2021, 12:00 PM
More opinions?

Tongio
10-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Alpine + Atlanto Mediterranean.

Gallop
10-08-2021, 02:12 PM

In atlanto-Mediterranean would be the WHG because I got a high value in WHG in some calculator I got 14%?

Erronkari
10-08-2021, 02:12 PM
Southern Cro-Magnid only exist in Iberia Peninsula

It exists in Italy too, by the name “PaleoSardinian”.

Erronkari
10-08-2021, 02:13 PM

I agree with this.

Gallop
10-08-2021, 02:17 PM
I look at it and it seems to me to be somewhere between French, Italian and Spaniard.

Tongio
10-08-2021, 02:24 PM
In atlanto-Mediterranean would be the WHG because I got a high value in WHG in some calculator I got 14%?

To be honest am not sure, but I guess both western alpine and Atlanto- med have a significant WHG, your aunts cheekbones and eyes(in colour and shape) seem to be similar to those of WHG but these traits are also why I think she is strongly alpine.

Mixdguy17
10-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Alpine + Atlanto-Med

Looks very Spaniard, but can also pass in Italy and France.

TheWolf97
10-08-2021, 07:09 PM
It exists in Italy too, by the name “PaleoSardinian”.+1

Gallop
10-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Since it has been mentioned I take the opportunity to tell the companies to stop putting the Spaniards approx. 10% more or less of Sardinia in our results, they are not results of ancestry of any time, they cannot be compared with other type of results and therefore we reject those results of Sardinia that have hung to the backpack of the Iberian peninsula by all the nose.

We Spaniards reject the results of Sardinia in our results, stop pinning results from Sardinia on us.

Mortimer
10-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Classic Meditteranid

Gallop
10-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Since it has been mentioned I take the opportunity to tell the companies to stop putting the Spaniards approx. 10% more or less of Sardinia in our results, they are not results of ancestry of any time, they cannot be compared with other type of results and therefore we reject those results of Sardinia that have hung to the backpack of the Iberian peninsula by all the nose.

We Spaniards reject the results of Sardinia in our results, stop pinning results from Sardinia on us.

The Mediterranean is very large and fish live if we refer to the shores, she does not look Turkish or Greek, it is seen that she is from the West.

As I said and take note, and also contrasted and agreeing with many Spaniards in different media, stop putting us by default results of Sardinia.

Gallop
10-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Classic Meditteranid

If it also evokes something transcendental and classic to me, perhaps it is a Hispano-Roman Etruscan. I have to find out, I get all the Etruscan and a huge amount of Deep Dive, that has to come from somewhere evidently.

I'm inspired today, check it out.

Andullero
10-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Alpine-Med.

Andullero
10-09-2021, 02:28 PM
What is Berid?

As I understood it initially, Berberid. A pheno usually associated with Canarians and Puerto Ricans in anthrophora.

Gallop
10-09-2021, 02:35 PM
As I understood it initially, Berberid. A pheno usually associated with Canarians and Puerto Ricans in anthrophora.

Forget Berid for my aunt or they don't have eyes in their face.

No wonder I saw that they gave it a lot to Spaniards in the forums, to fuck, one thing is good fun and another to be already a scumbag a son of a bitch and classify to fuck.

And all my respect to the portorican and canary Islanders, they will understand what I am saying and where I am going. Also the bad classifications are a way of disrespecting them.

Gallop
10-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Atlanto Med + Berid

De modo que Berid, eres una basura, qué estás hablando de Berid tú, desgraciado. Un troll de foro, una puta mierda es lo que eres.

Publica tú a tus familiares si tienes huevos, a ver que queremos ver cómo son, venga!

El_Jibaro
10-09-2021, 03:10 PM

Cubans too.

(although funnily enough no one on the PR side of my family has been classified as Berid by people I have sent their photos to, but north atlantid, atlanto med, baskid, sub nordid, etc...the only people in my family who got that Berid classification were from my Gallego side...lol).

Gallop
10-09-2021, 03:13 PM
To the Management of the foru:

There are many of us who publish our results and even photographs in good faith and with illusion and also to have made an investment in the pursuit of science., so I would suggest that all those trolls who are comfortable without publishing anything of theirs and allowing themselves the luxury of screwing by classifying with bad intentions to confuse e.t.c. should be forced in a certain way to also publish a quota of their own results, because then here we are in a difference of conditions between one and the other.

It is very comfortable to fuck from an armchair in front of the computer about others without us having seen anything of yours, neither results nor a sad photo.

Then there are people who will not have results but are honest.

I go crazy with lying, I hate it.

Argentum
10-09-2021, 03:15 PM
Berid

Gallop
10-09-2021, 03:15 PM
To the Management of the forum:

There are many of us who publish our results and even photographs in good faith and with illusion and also to have made an investment in the pursuit of science., so I would suggest that all those trolls who are comfortable without publishing anything of theirs and allowing themselves the luxury of screwing by classifying with bad intentions to confuse e.t.c. should be forced in a certain way to also publish a quota of their own results, because then here we are in a difference of conditions between one and the other.

It is very comfortable to fuck from an armchair in front of the computer about others without us having seen anything of yours, neither results nor a sad photo.

Then there are people who will not have results but are honest.

I go crazy with lying, I hate it.

Daven
10-09-2021, 04:34 PM
My caucasoid component was classified as berid here by some people.

Daven
10-09-2021, 04:35 PM
My euro component is probably a mixture of Canarian and Andalusian.

Andullero
10-09-2021, 04:40 PM
My euro component is probably a mixture of Canarian and Andalusian.

Same here.

Gallop
10-10-2021, 12:16 AM
Berid

No seas idiota, ahora metiendo la pullita tarde y mal. :)

Gallop
10-10-2021, 12:26 AM
http://internationaldna.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-female-berid-appearance-berid.html

According to some scientists (early 20th century) the Berid originated in Morocco. In the case of new DNA results they may need to reconsider. The older theory was that the Morrocan Berberids and Berids who invaded the Iberian Peninsula in 711 AD contributed to the current Berid look, but further investigation will be needed. Lusos stated on The Apricity (2013):

Totally scientific, xd :rotfl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stick with science, sorry.

Until recently, the first modern European humans were grouped into two varieties: the Cro-Magnon race, more robust, and the Combe Capel, Brno or Predmost variety, more gracile. In fact, this dichotomy was intended to justify the Aurignacian-Perigordian cultural binomial and today it has been abandoned, with the term Cro-Magnon only being generally used for modern Paleolithic men. Later varieties (Grimaldi or Chancelade man) do not seem to have somatic differences that would justify a complete racial population differentiation.

Erronkari
10-10-2021, 12:31 AM
http://internationaldna.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-female-berid-appearance-berid.html

According to some scientists (early 20th century) the Berid originated in Morocco. In the case of new DNA results they may need to reconsider. The older theory was that the Morrocan Berberids and Berids who invaded the Iberian Peninsula in 711 AD contributed to the current Berid look, but further investigation will be needed. Lusos stated on The Apricity (2013):

Totally scientific, xd :rotfl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stick with science, sorry.

She has very soft traits to be Berid.
As I said she is a mix Atlanto Med and Alpine to me.
A Berid woman would be someone like Paloma San Badillo.
Nothing is in common to your Great-aunt in my humble opinion.

Gallop
10-10-2021, 12:35 AM
She has very soft traits to be Berid.
As I said she is a mix Atlanto Med and Alpine to me.
A Berid woman would be someone like Paloma San Badillo.
Nothing is in common to your Great-aunt in my humble opinion.

Thank you for your opinion, you also agree with most of the opinions that have been expressed.

Argentum
10-10-2021, 08:25 AM
No seas idiota, ahora metiendo la pullita tarde y mal. :)

Yo ni sé que es berid pero como vi que te emputo pues lancé la pulla, al menos supiste que era una broma

TheWolf97
10-13-2021, 12:04 AM
[QUOTE=Gallop;7314931]De modo que Berid, eres una basura, qué estás hablando de Berid tú, desgraciado. Un troll de foro, una puta mierda es lo que eres.

Publica tú a tus familiares si tienes huevos, a ver que queremos ver cómo son, venga![/

Todo bien en casa?
Se nota lo tan frustrados que llegan a ser algunos usuarios en este anthroforo, quien putas en su sano juicio insulta otro usuario por una estupida clasificacion.

Gallop
10-13-2021, 12:18 AM
Todo bien en casa?
Se nota lo tan frustrados que llegan a ser algunos usuarios en este anthroforo, quien putas en su sano juicio insulta otro usuario por una estupida clasificacion.

No creas que no he pensado en ello.
Ok, tienes razón, retirado está. :)

Juan Lacas
10-13-2021, 06:49 AM
Se ven supernórdicos tu tía abuela y tú en femenino.

Es lo que quieres oír cierto?

Gallop
10-13-2021, 06:31 PM
Se ven supernórdicos tu tía abuela y tú en femenino.

Es lo que quieres oír cierto?

Si yo ni me acuerdo de los nórdicos tonto polla. Lo has dicho tú, lo habrás visto tú, yo estoy pensando en otra cosa que en nórdicos, vivo en España chaval.

Bueno ha sido un buen ejercicio este hilo mío propio y servirá a otros, usuarios nuevos e.t.c. además para saber quien es quién, ver como está, es y funciona el sistema de clasificaciones y en qué nivel está y el trasfondo y como se utiliza.

Gracias a todos, ha sido un buen ejercicio.