PDA

View Full Version : Look at this anti-white Racism in bus!!!

Inese
04-07-2009, 06:46 PM
:mad::mad: Please watch this video from a bus camera from Paris!!! The violence starts after 2 minutes in the video!!

Negro and arabs try to steal from the white person in foregorund and tease him!! They try burn his clothes and then he want his things back!! Now the savage mongrel mob attacks and beats him in the bus and all passangers look!! :mad: They beat him and beat him ---- in the end he asks the Bus driver for help but then he gets beaten again. You must look to the end to see the full brutal force!!! :(
A other passanger gets pushed in the face too two times!!!

What assholes i think people like that should be punished to life sentence or death!!

Please i have a favor: Can a french speaking member translate short what the people in the video say, will you??? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Z5LoEwEAA

Eldritch
04-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Well I'm afraid that, as tragic as this is, there must several dozens of similar incidents every day across Europe ....

Loki
04-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't even want to look, it will just raise my blood pressure. :mad:

There is a positive side to this ... everyone who had witnessed it will be racists for life ... especially the victims.

Barreldriver
04-07-2009, 07:01 PM
and white man is the evil one eh, that persecutes these pricks, psht, this is evidence of the lowly nature of those without the honor to have European blood.

Beorn
04-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Seems like any other normal day on the buses in a typical European city.

I'm surprised the bus driver hadn't shut the doors and locked the mechanism when the chance appeared.

Now the savage mongrel mob attacks and beats him in the bus and all passangers look!!

The rest of the passengers were not your ethnic French, so no response would be expected.
The only person to even intervene in some way was the man who got smacked two times.

Welcome to your future, Europe.

Electronic God-Man
04-07-2009, 07:02 PM
The video has been removed. Anyone know where else it can be found?

Inese
04-07-2009, 07:06 PM
They censor!!! :( :mad:

This link is working but i dont know how long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnK5MUNnq5M

Thorum
04-07-2009, 07:18 PM
I don't even want to look, it will just raise my blood pressure. :mad:

There is a positive side to this ... everyone who had witnessed it will be racists for life ... especially the victims.

I wasn't going to watch either but I did. Now I am fuck*ng pissed off. :mad:

Off topic: Wouldn't it have been hilarious for them to have done that and find out it was Marcus!! I would love to have seen the video and their expression!!!

Electronic God-Man
04-07-2009, 07:37 PM
The French guy keeps trying to put up the video with different titles. Every one of them is being removed. Here is what he wrote in the description for the last one he posted:

Stop remove this vid, let us show how France is going to... Voyez ce que devient la France, jugez de vous même. Arrêtez de dire "des cons il y en a partout", il faut combattre ces cons et ne pa...

I would like someone who speaks French to translate everything being said here and in the video.

I downloaded a version of the video, but this one has no sound. I think I will just keep putting it up too. I wish I knew the English translation for "Racaille dans le bus" though or the previous title.

It amazes me that Youtube is so amazingly quick to try to shoot down these videos. They must have people on the job 24/7 to crush dissent. :eek:

Electronic God-Man
04-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Question though...do they also take down your account when they don't like a vid you post? That French guy seems to be using different usernames now. :confused:

Groenewolf
04-07-2009, 07:45 PM
I assume the guy with the helmet on the end is a cop. By why the hell I do not see any of his fellow-cops follow those orc's? :mad:

Sarmata
04-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Another video, this time Europeans aren't only victims, they fought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2-LuJvQ3Dg&feature=PlayList&p=CA1E59ACBEBC44C3&index=0&playnext=1

Two conclusions from these videos: big cities of Western Europe, especially places like subway etc. becomes danger for native-European- population:eek:
If system fail to assure safety, people must learn how to protect themselves.

Beorn
04-07-2009, 09:44 PM
That woman would have had my fist in her face and my foot on her arse making sure she got run over by the next train.

It's always the way though with these sub-human types.
They will only fight in groups and attack lonely members of society who can't protect themselves, or they fight pack-on-pack but resort to using knives as their way of winning.

Electronic God-Man
04-07-2009, 11:35 PM
I put the original video up again and I got this:

Your video, Frenchmen Assaulted By Arabs/African on Bus, may have video content that is owned or licensed by lgl_youtube.
As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Andorra, Belgium, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg, Mayotte, Monaco, Switzerland
Your video is still available everywhere not listed above.

Haha, like the title I gave it? I needed something YouTube-esque.

Anyway, is this because I downloaded it from the original guy? It seems odd that it is mostly France and French speaking countries that are blocked from seeing the video now doesn't it?

Also, I can't find the video when I search for it on Youtube even if I put the entire name of it in. I've put a video on youtube up before and there wasn't a waiting period or anything. What gives?

Electronic God-Man
04-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Nope, I think they took my video down too.

ueGfLs8ZgK8

Loddfafner
04-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Your video, Frenchmen Assaulted By Arabs/African on Bus, may have video content that is owned or licensed by lgl_youtube.
As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
Andorra, Belgium, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg, Mayotte, Monaco, Switzerland
Your video is still available everywhere not listed above.

Banned in Mayotte! Oh the humanity! I went to some trouble to get hold of postage stamps from there. I suspect the island, which is itself not much bigger than a stamp, is only of interest to philatelists and a few back-office bureaucrats in Paris.

Mayotte is one of the Comoro islands which lie between Madagascar and Mozambique. The Comoros get in the news only when there is a coup, which is more frequent than just about anywhere else, or if a fisherman catches a Coelacanth, the fish that is a living fossil left over from the Devonian era with fins positioned where they could conveniently evolve into feet. The natives absolutely refused to join the other Comoro islands in independence (can you blame them?) and France reluctantly agreed to keep Mayotte.

Ulf
04-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Another video, this time Europeans aren't only victims, they fought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2-LuJvQ3Dg&feature=PlayList&p=CA1E59ACBEBC44C3&index=0&playnext=1

Two conclusions from these videos: big cities of Western Europe, especially places like subway etc. becomes danger for native-European- population:eek:
If system fail to assure safety, people must learn how to protect themselves.

Fat security officer with a baton?

If that was me I would have had some fun, the negroes were obviously the antagonists.

I wish I was allowed to have a baton or taser on the job. Though I would probably just end up looking for trouble... :rolleyes:

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr269/ulfgrimr/1238657447556.jpg

Psychonaut
04-08-2009, 04:02 AM
And people at work give me strange looks when I tell them that I never leave the house unarmed...

I can only hope that my kinsmen will wake up before it's too late.

lei.talk
04-08-2009, 01:13 PM
...when I tell them that I never leave the house unarmed...the world is not civilised.

every one is born an ignorant savage.
a few become knowledgeable and civilised.

fewer, still, enforce civilisation in their immediate surroundings (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32781#post32781).

is thirty minutes of exercise (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29577#post29577) too burdensome
for the power to drive back the barbarians?

is three years of study
for your second-degree black-belt
not worth a life-time of affective self-defence?

rather than wax lyrical
over the ease with which even girls
can pluck eyes and ears from a savage's skull

or - for gentler souls - how excruciating
and incapacitating
the dislocation of even the smallest finger
on a brute's hand, when twisted repeatedly
to emphasise some point of etiquette
that might be under debate...

violence is not the solution to every thing,
but,
it is the solution to some things.

there is only one person
that will always be there when you need help: you.

the boys scouts have it right: be prepared.

Groenewolf
04-12-2009, 01:03 PM
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2009/04/paris-syndrome.html

:rolleyes:

An account by the victim of the bus assault

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW — The victim tells how he survived the attack and the recent publicity about it.

Very poised, 19 years old and a first-year student at Sciences Po Paris, F. G. has not forgotten the assault on the night between the 6th and 7th of December: taken while leaving the Noctilien bus in Paris, he was beaten by four thugs. The scene, filmed by a video surveillance camera, was circulated on the Internet before sparking the controversy. A police officer suspected of having posted it online has been suspended.

F.G. revisits the events. In a Parisian station brasserie where he was preparing to take a TGV [Train Grande Vitesse — High Speed Train], he gave an interview “exclusively for Le Figaro, who found me first. Afterwards, I will say nothing. I want to move on to other things…”

[...]

Personally, I heard nothing of the sort. These words, if in fact they were said, occurred in a context in which my attackers were on drugs or drunk. Moreover, they were not all immigrants. Video of my aggression appears to be very stereotypical because that evening I was dressed in a bourgeois fashion facing four youths who made a lot of noise. In any case, I don’t want to be taken for a certain social type who has it in for foreigners. I didn’t feel like that. One of the attackers in a tracksuit with a shaved head had a very pale color of skin…

[...]

RoyBatty
04-12-2009, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH458mVCUIw

Beorn
04-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Personally, I heard nothing of the sort. These words, if in fact they were said, occurred in a context in which my attackers were on drugs or drunk.

There we go then. Racism is okay when high on drugs or alcohol.

Video of my aggression appears to be very stereotypical because that evening I was dressed in a bourgeois fashion facing four youths who made a lot of noise. In any case, I don’t want to be taken for a certain social type who has it in for foreigners. I didn’t feel like that. One of the attackers in a tracksuit with a shaved head had a very pale color of skin…

His attack was "very stereotypical" because four non-natives with piss poor education, respect for others and for the law took offence at your gleaming position in your own country!

And you think this is acceptable and "stereotypical"?

I felt sorry for the bloke when I watched the tape. I now think the immigrants didn't hit him hard enough. Perhaps they should have stabbed him and we could all have been rid of such a cowardly little sheep.

Is this the future of Europeans to be beat and bullied upon and for us to turn round and regard it as normal and perhaps our fault?!

RoyBatty
04-12-2009, 03:47 PM
I now think the immigrants didn't hit him hard enough.

Yeah, you have a point there! I also thought it was a bit strange how he rationalised the incident by blaming himself. Perhaps we shouldn't be too hard on the poor fellow. ZOG's brainwashing is strong.

Perhaps they should have stabbed him and we could all have been rid of such a cowardly little sheep.

Stockholm Syndrome, traumatised and scared I guess.......

It is sad how effeminate parts of Europe are becoming. On the other hand, what is a person supposed to do? If he (and others) were to take a stand and fight back, not only would they be fighting the riffraff "yoof" who attack and provoke them but even worse, they'll be persecuted by the State, Police, Courts and the Media for being "vile and violent racists and supremacists!" Fines, sentences, restrictions on movement and travel, imprisonment and mandatory diversity training by a ZOG re-education center are almost certain to follow. :(

How many people want to risk being banged up for defending and standing up for themselves when on the other hand they can be intimidated into trying to forget about and keep quiet about it?

Beorn
04-12-2009, 03:55 PM
On the other hand, what is a person supposed to do?

I'd simply say to keep on fighting. It maybe your incident which sparks the great fight back, but most important of all, you have not let yourself down by cowering under such oppression.

If he (and others) were to take a stand and fight back, not only would they be fighting the riffraff "yoof" who attack and provoke them but even worse, they'll be persecuted by the State, Police, Courts and the Media for being "vile and violent racists and supremacists!" Fines, sentences, restrictions on movement and travel, imprisonment and mandatory diversity training by a ZOG re-education center are almost certain to follow.

You reminded me of this family and their recent plight for justice.

Family of father stabbed to death by three thugs is denied compensation... because he tried to fight back (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/012954.html)

The family of a man who was stabbed to death by teenage thugs after he asked them to keep the noise down have been denied compensation--because he tried to fight off his killers.
Kevin Johnson, 22, was brutally murdered by the gang who invited him to 'meet Mr Stanley' during a confrontation outside his home moments before plunging a blade into his chest, arm and back.
The young father collapsed a few feet from his front door whilst the trio--aged 19, 16 and 17--ran off in 'triumphant mood' before stabbing their second victim a short distance away.

Words fail me, they really do. :(

RoyBatty
04-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Criminalising the victim, a favourite tactic of the Police, Courts and NuLiebor. That is outrageous! :mad: