PDA

View Full Version : Ask Celestia anything

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Celestia
10-19-2021, 05:35 PM
I’ve always wanted to do one of these.. just never got around to it. Ask anything!!

Hasien
10-19-2021, 05:36 PM
What ethnicity Is your husband?

Celestia
10-19-2021, 05:38 PM
What ethnicity Is your husband?

My bf is African American with ancestry from the West Indies.

Harkonnen
10-19-2021, 05:43 PM
NEVER

Arūnas
10-19-2021, 05:44 PM
ever

Celestia
10-19-2021, 05:48 PM
Luckily for you gentleman I’m not a communist dictator.

Mejgusu
10-19-2021, 05:56 PM
Are you a Texan princess?

CordedWhelp
10-19-2021, 05:58 PM
Does your family maintain any Cajun culture/traditions?

Celestia
10-19-2021, 06:16 PM
Are you a Texan princess?

I’m like Disney but country

Celestia
10-19-2021, 06:18 PM
Does your family maintain any Cajun culture/traditions?

My mom cooks Cajun dishes like Jambalaya and Gumbo. Every other year we would go down to Lafayette to celebrate Mardi Gras and get a king cake. I have some cousins that still speak French but my immediate family doesn’t.

Oneeye
10-19-2021, 06:25 PM
I’m like Disney but country

So you sing Dixie and possums , armadillos, and other critters run up to you?

Celestia
10-19-2021, 06:32 PM
So you sing Dixie and possums , armadillos, and other critters run up to you?

Yes and then I throw them on the grill and bbq them like a true ragin’ cajun

Mopi Licinius Crassus
10-19-2021, 06:47 PM
were you well behaved in school ?

Finnish Swede
10-19-2021, 07:12 PM
Ever tried skating? Figure skating, inline skating or roller skating?

Do you like to cook, bake, knit?

Celestia
10-19-2021, 07:13 PM
were you well behaved in school ?

Yes, my parents were very strict.

Celestia
10-19-2021, 07:17 PM
Ever tried skating? Figure skating, inline skating or roller skating?

Do you like to cook, bake, knit?

I used to ice skate when I was little. We had an indoor ice rink because Texas is so hot lol. I also roller-skated a lot too. I’ve never inlined skated before.

I love cooking. I go on Pinterest to find recipes and I add healthier substitutes. I don’t bake as much. I have a sweet tooth so if I baked too often I would blow up like a balloon lol.

I have not tried knitting. I used to get crochet kits as a kid but that was it.

Faklon
10-19-2021, 07:19 PM
Mitsubishi Eclipse or Honda S2000?

Celestia
10-19-2021, 07:23 PM
Mitsubishi Eclipse or Honda S2000?

HondaS2000.
My first car was a Honda and I have an unspoken bond with them.

Finnish Swede
10-19-2021, 07:26 PM
I used to ice skate when I was little. We had an indoor ice rink because Texas is so hot lol. I also roller-skated a lot too. I’ve never inlined skated before. I have skated my whole life. Lastly now inline skating as COVID.

I love cooking. I go on Pinterest to find recipes and I add healthier substitutes. I don’t bake as much. I have a sweet tooth so if I baked too often I would blow up like a balloon lol.
Me too. I both cook & bake. And just to avoid that, I always will end to give/offer those to others :)

I have not tried knitting. I used to get crochet kits as a kid but that was it.
I'm knitting one kind of beania for winter. Never still done anything difficult like pullower.

Celestia
10-19-2021, 07:31 PM
Me too. I both cook & bake. And just to avoid that, I always will end to give/offer those to others :)

If you have any recipes you’d suggest, I’d love to see them! ^_^

Faklon
10-19-2021, 07:40 PM
There is only one form of skating (and not degenerate at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLQlgMSkwA&ab_channel=movethatbus

Finnish Swede
10-19-2021, 07:41 PM
If you have any recipes you’d suggest, I’d love to see them! ^_^

Cooking or baking? Swedish of Finnish? Swedish cuisine is typical Scandinavian cuisine. Finland's cuisine is bit unique ... one kind of mix of Scandinavia and East/Russia.

Celestia
10-19-2021, 07:50 PM
There is only one form of skating (and not degenerate at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLQlgMSkwA&ab_channel=movethatbus

LOL I had Ryan Scheklers pic on my binder right alongside Jared Leto.
This reminds me of when my friends would go to McDonald’s and play Tony Hawk Underground lol

Celestia
10-19-2021, 07:51 PM
Cooking or baking? Swedish of Finnish? Swedish cuisine is typical Scandinavian cuisine. Finland's cuisine is bit unique ... one kind of mix of Scandinavia and East/Russia.

I’ve never made anything Finnish before so that would be a new experience for me! It could be baking or cooking

Finnish Swede
10-19-2021, 08:13 PM
I’ve never made anything Finnish before so that would be a new experience for me! It could be baking or cooking

Ok. Finns (as Scandinavians) have lots of good fish foods, but I do not know is fish as popular there? If it is, then heaven is open :)
What I particular like Finns cuisine are their bit salty pies; like Karelia pie. Opposite Scandinavians/Swedes have more options in sweet pies.

With meat? Sauteed reindeer is one classic. I'm sure meat would not need to be reindeer, someway similar red meat, like deer etc. would fit just well.

But I try to find something and translate english :).

Faklon
10-19-2021, 08:17 PM
LOL I had Ryan Scheklers pic on my binder right alongside Jared Leto.
This reminds me of when my friends would go to McDonald’s and play Tony Hawk Underground lol

Yeah, he was the prodigy and the idol of our generation.

This guy defined the Vans shoe that is still popular today, true spiritual leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKwBeWKHBdw&ab_channel=TheSkateArchive

And this guy, a Finnish-Algerian philosopher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ3ZDcp-E9I&ab_channel=Frenchfred

I often come back for this inspiring monologue. My ass...at least I tried.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
10-19-2021, 09:27 PM
Yes, my parents were very strict.

good girl :)

1R0N M4N XL
10-19-2021, 09:51 PM
do you have a ''public'' Tik Tok, Youtube, channel? because you seem like the confident person that loves the spotlight :)

Celestia
10-19-2021, 10:07 PM
do you have a ''public'' Tik Tok, Youtube, channel? because you seem like the confident person that loves the spotlight :)

Lol no. I hate Tiktok.
I have YouTube but I only post short clips from my hikes

hmaohma78
10-19-2021, 10:12 PM
What place has been your favorite hike in Colorado so far?

Celestia
10-19-2021, 10:20 PM
Yeah, he was the prodigy and the idol of our generation.

This guy defined the Vans shoe that is still popular today, true spiritual leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKwBeWKHBdw&ab_channel=TheSkateArchive

And this guy, a Finnish-Algerian philosopher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ3ZDcp-E9I&ab_channel=Frenchfred

I often come back for this inspiring monologue. My ass...at least I tried.

LOL did you skate when you were younger?

Faklon
10-19-2021, 10:35 PM
LOL did you skate when you were younger?

30 is the new 12, just ask Meade

https://i.ibb.co/kHgFj3x/246760132-617082343065167-6224590859908377603-n.jpg

Celestia
10-19-2021, 10:37 PM
What place has been your favorite hike in Colorado so far?

Booth lake in Vail. Waterton Canyon, Mt.Evans, Lily pad pond, Pikes peak. I’m actually doing the stairway to heaven in Manitou Springs right now

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110500&d=1634682984

axel.aleman
10-19-2021, 10:38 PM
The Diaspora of Panamanian of hispanic origin is big in your city?

I am surprised that you recognize my phenotype as typical panamanian
In NYC the panamanian diaspora is of anglocaribbean black migrant descendant
with no native influence

Celestia
10-19-2021, 10:44 PM
30 is the new 12, just ask Meade

LOL noice.
Can’t say I skated but I did bust my ass a couple of times back in the day

Celestia
10-19-2021, 10:46 PM
The Diaspora of Panamanian of hispanic origin is big in your city?

I am surprised that you recognize my phenotype as typical panamanian
In NYC the panamanian diaspora is of anglocaribbean black migrant descendant
with no native influence

Houston had a small community of Panamanians and they were all a good blend of native black and european
I know Florida also has a lot of anglocaribbeans as well.

Faklon
10-19-2021, 10:55 PM
LOL noice.
Can’t say I skated but I did bust my ass a couple of times back in the day

I even left home when my mother used a broken Chocolate skateboard for the fireplace. Really flexible board, not like these rugged Element fossils.

Even my first sexual experience was skateboard-related, I proposed "I want you like Chocolate, sweet and hard under my legs".

But that's for another thread, possibly another church.

Celestia
10-19-2021, 11:13 PM
I even left home when my mother used a broken Chocolate skateboard for the fireplace. Really flexible board, not like these rugged Element fossils.

Even my first sexual experience was skateboard-related, I proposed "I want you like Chocolate, sweet and hard under my legs".

But that's for another thread, possibly another church.

Holy crap I haven’t thought of the element brand in ages !!! Everyone in my middle school had those and volcom (including me xD)

Well did the skateboard pick-up line work?!! And I agree that should be talked about on a church related thread

Celestia
10-20-2021, 01:27 AM
Ok. Finns (as Scandinavians) have lots of good fish foods, but I do not know is fish as popular there? If it is, then heaven is open :)
What I particular like Finns cuisine are their bit salty pies; like Karelia pie. Opposite Scandinavians/Swedes have more options in sweet pies.

With meat? Sauteed reindeer is one classic. I'm sure meat would not need to be reindeer, someway similar red meat, like deer etc. would fit just well.

But I try to find something and translate english :).

We have a lot of trout here. I also enjoy cooking salmon, and any kind of whitefish.
We don’t have reindeer but we do have deer and elk! I’m sure I could use that as a substitute

hurtuv
08-14-2022, 04:41 PM
I’ve always wanted to do one of these.. just never got around to it. Ask anything!!

I tried to find an "Ask Americans about America" thread to ask this question, but apparently there isn't one, so I'll ask it to you.

Just a random thing I wondered about and was curious.
At the place where the US/Mexico border meets the Pacific Ocean, how easy is it to make the illegal crossing there? Do a lot of people do that? Just swim out to sea a bit to go around the wall? Is it heavily patroled?

https://i.postimg.cc/BvKyy3rx/Screenshot-2022-08-14-17-31-48-297-com-google-android-apps-maps.jpg (https://postimg.cc/KKmJk6vz)

Celestia
08-14-2022, 05:52 PM
I tried to find an "Ask Americans about America" thread to ask this question, but apparently there isn't one, so I'll ask it to you.

Just a random thing I wondered about and was curious.
At the place where the US/Mexico border meets the Pacific Ocean, how easy is it to make the illegal crossing there? Do a lot of people do that? Just swim out to sea a bit to go around the wall? Is it heavily patroled?

https://i.postimg.cc/BvKyy3rx/Screenshot-2022-08-14-17-31-48-297-com-google-android-apps-maps.jpg (https://postimg.cc/KKmJk6vz)

I can’t answer for the Californian region, but I know for the Texas/Mexico border, they have to cross the Rio Grande river. The border is guarded by dogs and “heavily” patrolled. They are normally detained by officers and held in ICE camps. I also want to note that in recent years, the illegals have been more of Guatemalans and Salvadorans and less of Mexicans.

Pietro97
08-14-2022, 07:02 PM
Do you know how to speak French?

Celestia
08-14-2022, 07:11 PM
Do you know how to speak French?

No I don’t. I have some cousins that are fluent but my immediate family doesn’t speak it.

Teutone
08-14-2022, 08:22 PM
Why you changed your name from CelestialSlayer to just Celestia?

Celestia
08-14-2022, 08:28 PM
Why you changed your name from CelestialSlayer to just Celestia?

It was too long and it started to get on my nerves

Teutone
08-14-2022, 08:30 PM
It was too long and it started to get on my nerves

But it sounded more brutal

Richmondbread
08-14-2022, 10:16 PM
Have you ever been to East Coast, like VA or Carolinas?

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

Celestia
08-14-2022, 10:22 PM
Have you ever been to East Coast, like VA or Carolinas?

I’ve been to Tennessee to visit family but never farther than that.
I would love to plan a trip to hike along the Blue Ridge Mountains though.

Richmondbread
08-14-2022, 10:33 PM
I’ve been to Tennessee to visit family but never farther than that.
I would love to plan a trip to hike along the Blue Ridge Mountains though.

OH LOL. I guess TN is "east" to a Texan. I think you would love the Shenandoah Valley and Blue Ridge. The Smokey Mountains are fun too.

Celestia
08-14-2022, 10:38 PM
OH LOL. I guess TN is "east" to a Texan. I think you would love the Shenandoah Valley and Blue Ridge. The Smokey Mountains are fun too.

I haven’t been to that side of the country, I’d like to visit the coast starting from the Carolina’s up into Maine. I need to visit the Northwest side of the country too.

Anglo-Celtic
08-14-2022, 10:44 PM
What is your bench press, IQ, blood type, and shoe size? If you got in a fight with Ellethwyn, who would win? (my stupid mode is on)

Celestia
08-14-2022, 10:57 PM
what is your bench press
I haven’t been to the gym in ages unfortunately. But sometimes I use my daughter as a kettlebell while I squat :p

IQ
I’m too smart for dumb people and too dumb for smart people

Blood type
O-

Shoe size

If you got in a fight with Ellethwyn, who would win?
I’m convinced Ellethwyn is an angel on earth. She would win by default

axel.aleman
08-14-2022, 11:01 PM
How are seen the Panamanian diaspora in your Texan city?

Ruggery
08-14-2022, 11:06 PM
What areas of your country have you not visited but would like to visit?
And which areas would you never visit?

Celestia
08-14-2022, 11:07 PM
How are seen the Panamanian diaspora in your Texan city?

The Panamanian community is relatively small compared to other Latin communities in Texas. On average they tend to be wealthier, educated and more assimilated. A good reputation.

Richmondbread
08-14-2022, 11:11 PM
Is Celestia your real name? Do you have any pets?

Anglo-Celtic
08-14-2022, 11:14 PM
I haven’t been to the gym in ages unfortunately. But sometimes I use my daughter as a kettlebell while I squat :p

I’m too smart for dumb people and too dumb for smart people

O-

I’m convinced Ellethwyn is an angel on earth. She would win by default

Great answers to silly questions. I wanted to break away from the cooking, skating, and Latin American ones.

Celestia
08-14-2022, 11:37 PM
Is Celestia your real name? Do you have any pets?

No it’s not lol.
I don’t have any but I often visit my parents and they have a little Pomeranian mix dog

Anglo-Celtic
08-14-2022, 11:40 PM
Here's a serious one. What was your dream job when you were a girl?

SilverKnight
08-14-2022, 11:41 PM
1) What's your view on me? (as a member/ person)
2) Why have you distant yourself from me? What did I say wrong that bothered you?...
3) Nothing wrong with it, we are all free to do what ever we want, but why do you change your profile pic so much?

Celestia
08-14-2022, 11:41 PM
What areas of your country have you not visited but would like to visit?

I would love to visit Mount Rainier in Washington. (Maybe say hello to Ellethwyn too)
I’m a bit of a history nerd so I’d like to visit Salem, Massachusetts. The Salem Witch trials always fascinated me when I was young. I’d like to visit Boston too. Maine for the beautiful sea ports and lighthouses. I still need to visit the Grand Canyon as well.

There are only a few places I wouldn’t visit; Detroit is one of them. I don’t have much interest in flat plains states like Kansas and Oklahoma. I also never had much desire to visit Las Vegas.

Celestia
08-14-2022, 11:44 PM
Here's a serious one. What was your dream job when you were a girl?

Paleontologist. I used to get in trouble as a kid cause I’d go outside in the backyard and use our spoons to dig up fossils lol.

Ruggery
08-14-2022, 11:46 PM
I would love to visit Mount Rainier in Washington. (Maybe say hello to Ellethwyn too)
I’m a bit of a history nerd so I’d like to visit Salem, Massachusetts. The Salem Witch trials always fascinated me when I was young. I’d like to visit Boston too. Maine for the beautiful sea ports and lighthouses. I still need to visit the Grand Canyon as well.

There are only a few places I wouldn’t visit; Detroit is one of them. I don’t have much interest in flat plains states like Kansas and Oklahoma. I also never had much desire to visit Las Vegas.

And what about the states on the west coast? California, Washington, Oregon?

Celestia
08-14-2022, 11:47 PM
1) What's your view on me? (as a member/ person)
2) Why have you distant yourself from me? What did I say wrong that bothered you?...
3) Nothing wrong with it, we are all free to do what ever we want, but why do you change your profile pic so much?

1) I think you are passionate about your beliefs. You are a very “hype” user. Sometimes I feel like you’re shouting when I read your posts.
2) I didn’t realize I distanced myself. We never spoke much through PM. You didn’t say anything to bother me
3) haha xD tbh I have no clue. It bugs me when I’ve had a photo for so long. I get bored of it.

Anglo-Celtic
08-14-2022, 11:50 PM
Paleontologist. I used to get in trouble as a kid cause I’d go outside in the backyard and use our spoons to dig up fossils lol.

I wouldn't have guessed that. Do you work in a related field now (I'm certainly not a detective or a spy, but I played like I was when I was a boy)?

Celestia
08-14-2022, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't have guessed that. Do you work in a related field now (I'm certainly not a detective or a spy, but I played like I was when I was a boy)?

No. I got my degree in Psychology and recently I was able to get a job in the industry as a behavioral analyst ^_^

Incal
08-14-2022, 11:59 PM
No. I got my degree in Psychology and recently I was able to get a job in the industry as a behavioral analyst ^_^

That's pretty cool.

Anglo-Celtic
08-15-2022, 12:05 AM

I was pre-law, but I thought about psychology. I could be my own client in both fields.

Anglo-Celtic
08-15-2022, 12:07 AM

Oh, what kind of work do you do in that field? I bet that you get a lot of practice on this forum!

Celestia
08-15-2022, 12:10 AM
And what about the states on the west coast? California, Washington, Oregon?

I’ve been to California (Los Angeles, Malibu, San Diego, San Clemente) I would go again. Beautiful state. I would visit Oregon (Cape Cove beach is very mysterious and intriguing to me) and Washington also:

Celestia
08-15-2022, 12:13 AM
Oh, what kind of work do you do in that field? I bet that you get a lot of practice on this forum!

I work at an ABA therapy clinic for kids. They have severe Autism so they’re unable to communicate their needs and require help for daily tasks. If any user has autism on here; it’s mild.

Anglo-Celtic
08-15-2022, 12:21 AM
I work at an ABA therapy clinic for kids. They have severe Autism so they’re unable to communicate their needs and require help for daily tasks. If any user has autism on here; it’s mild.

I remember you mentioning that. I was a proctor in college, and my mind was blown by some things that I experienced (illiterate athletes, etc.).

Celestia
08-15-2022, 12:30 AM
I remember you mentioning that. I was a proctor in college, and my mind was blown by some things that I experienced (illiterate athletes, etc.).

Often times when a person is lacking in a certain skill set (literacy for example) they excel in another, (kinesthetic-athleticism)
The same applies to our kiddos at the clinic. They are some of the fastest runners I’ve ever seen. And I get a kick out of watching their therapists running to catch up (unless it’s me xD)

Ruggery
08-15-2022, 12:33 AM
I’ve been to California (Los Angeles, Malibu, San Diego, San Clemente) I would go again. Beautiful state. I would visit Oregon (Cape Cove beach is very mysterious and intriguing to me) and Washington also:

Is it true that some Americans hate or dislike California?

Celestia
08-15-2022, 12:48 AM
Is it true that some Americans hate or dislike California?

California, Texas and Florida are the most controversial states lol.
California is known for being the Woke/Extreme left capital. Texans and Californians do not get along, especially since thousands of Californians have moved to Texas.

This says it all:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115032&d=1660524475

Anglo-Celtic
08-15-2022, 12:54 AM
They are some of the fastest runners I’ve ever seen. And I get a kick out of watching their therapists running to catch up (unless it’s me xD)

Look on the bright side. It burns a lot of calories.

Anglo-Celtic
08-15-2022, 12:56 AM
Yikes. The gremlins are out to get me.

Anglo-Celtic
08-15-2022, 12:58 AM
Often times when a person is lacking in a certain skill set (literacy for example) they excel in another, (kinesthetic-athleticism)

That's often the case. I think that it sometimes has to do with "do what it takes to get this guy on the team, even if he can't read or write".

Richmondbread
08-15-2022, 01:18 AM
If you were a 1980's teen queen, would you be into Rick Springfield?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs

Ruggery
08-15-2022, 01:27 AM
California, Texas and Florida are the most controversial states lol.
California is known for being the Woke/Extreme left capital. Texans and Californians do not get along, especially since thousands of Californians have moved to Texas.

This says it all:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115032&d=1660524475

I understand them, they are afraid that because of the Californians the state of Texas will become woke up, the state could also be affected in the elections.

Celestia
08-15-2022, 01:30 AM
If you were a 1980's teen queen, would you be into Rick Springfield?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs

Lol no. Not a big fan of that song

SilverKnight
08-15-2022, 01:41 AM
1) I think you are passionate about your beliefs. You are a very “hype” user. Sometimes I feel like you’re shouting when I read your posts.
2) I didn’t realize I distanced myself. We never spoke much through PM. You didn’t say anything to bother me
3) haha xD tbh I have no clue. It bugs me when I’ve had a photo for so long. I get bored of it.

Thanks, I had to take that weight off of me lol. Was concerned, and true we haven't talked much, but you are always welcome to do so ^ and I see, girls tend to also dot he same @ home, always changing the decorations once you galsget bored of the old one huh lol erm, I'm a mix bag, I can go from "hype" all the way to super down to Earth, calm. Balanced. :b

Celestia
08-15-2022, 07:43 PM
Thanks, I had to take that weight off of me lol. Was concerned, and true we haven't talked much, but you are always welcome to do so ^ and I see, girls tend to also dot he same @ home, always changing the decorations once you galsget bored of the old one huh lol erm, I'm a mix bag, I can go from "hype" all the way to super down to Earth, calm. Balanced. :b

Lol true. I’m always changing my decorations.
Womens moods tend to change with the seasons

Hasien
08-16-2022, 09:59 PM
Are you still dropshipping doing e-commerce?

Celestia
08-16-2022, 10:01 PM
Are you still dropshipping doing e-commerce?

No. I closed it down after my son passed.

Hasien
08-16-2022, 10:04 PM

o.0 Im so sorry to hear that.

CordedWhelp
08-16-2022, 11:50 PM
I see that you mention “Breton” as part of your (Cajun) ancestry. Is that a typical region from which they came?

Celestia
08-17-2022, 12:42 AM
I see that you mention “Breton” as part of your (Cajun) ancestry. Is that a typical region from which they came?

Typical for my ancestors or for Cajuns in general?

After doing some research I learned that a good portion of my Cajun ancestors immigrated to Canada (Acadia) first before Louisiana. The Acadians are predominantly Breton and Norman. Cajuns that immigrated straight from France were mainlanders.

Anglo-Celtic
08-17-2022, 12:48 AM
Typical for my ancestors or for Cajuns in general?

After doing some research I learned that a good portion of my Cajun ancestors immigrated to Canada (Acadia) first before Louisiana. The Acadians are predominantly Breton and Norman. Cajuns that immigrated straight from France were mainlanders.

Do you feel more Anglo-Celtic or more Cajun? I won't tell your ancestors.

Celestia
08-17-2022, 12:49 AM
Do you feel more Anglo-Celtic or more Cajun? I won't tell your ancestors.

Cajun :p
I guess cause I look more like them

Ruggery
08-17-2022, 03:19 AM

What are you saying? Did your son die?

SilverKnight
08-17-2022, 04:51 AM
Pick one
Foot massage or back rugs?

Anglo-Celtic
08-17-2022, 04:55 AM
Pick one

What's a back rug? Is that a nickname for back hair?

Celestia
08-17-2022, 05:29 PM
Pick one

I guess a back rub. I don’t really care for massages.

Mejgusu
08-17-2022, 05:44 PM
Which reptile do you see regularly in Texas?

Celestia
08-17-2022, 07:37 PM
Which reptile do you see regularly in Texas?

We have a lot of lizards and turtles. Some crocodiles by the bayous as well.

SilverKnight
08-18-2022, 08:14 PM
I guess a back rub. I don’t really care for massages.

Wow, first time I hear that from a girl :eek: ^ I can't live without one since I stay long hours in my office @ home

btw what's with the 444 on your signature, what does it mean?

Richmondbread
08-18-2022, 10:32 PM
If we were closer in age, would you consider dating me?

axel.aleman
08-18-2022, 10:39 PM
How would people in your city classify me: African American or Caribbean Hispanic?

Celestia
08-18-2022, 10:42 PM
How would people in your city classify me: African American or Caribbean Hispanic?

You look distinctively Caribbean. I don’t think you look Afram

Celestia
08-18-2022, 10:45 PM
If we were closer in age, would you consider dating me?

Your age isn’t an issue. You’re a bit too spiteful and neurotic for me if I were to be honest.

Celestia
08-18-2022, 11:00 PM
Wow, first time I hear that from a girl :eek: ^ I can't live without one since I stay long hours in my office @ home

btw what's with the 444 on your signature, what does it mean?

I’m not a big touchy-feely person. I hate massages from random therapists but if it’s from a boyfriend that’s different.

444 holds a very special meaning to me. I’ve been seeing it repeatedly for the last few months and the biblical meaning of 444 is that your guardian angel is nearby. It might be silly to some but I’ve always been spiritual and it helps me feel a sense of comfort when I see it.

SilverKnight
08-18-2022, 11:26 PM
I’m not a big touchy-feely person. I hate massages from random therapists but if it’s from a boyfriend that’s different.

444 holds a very special meaning to me. I’ve been seeing it repeatedly for the last few months and the biblical meaning of 444 is that your guardian angel is nearby. It might be silly to some but I’ve always been spiritual and it helps me feel a sense of comfort when I see it.

I see, I'm completely the opposite, more touchy feeling then a guy of words. But not sounding egotistic/ self center, but I've been told I'm extremely good @ massages, and I haven't even been to a technical school for it. Seems natural 2 me.

Nope, it's not silly for me whatsoever, I see where you're coming from. I understand you and how you feel about it

Odelia
08-19-2022, 05:32 AM
Which one of your parents is French?

calxpal
08-19-2022, 05:55 AM
If you could change what's taught in schools or the school system in general, what would you change/add, or would you not change anything at all?

Ellethwyn
08-19-2022, 06:55 AM
Hopefully this hasn't already been asked...

If you could live anywhere in the US, where would you choose?

What are your favorite ways to decompress?

Also, what is your favorite color? :)

Celestia
08-19-2022, 02:33 PM
Which one of your parents is French?

My mom is Cajun. She isn’t fully French.

Celestia
08-19-2022, 05:18 PM
If you could change what's taught in schools or the school system in general, what would you change/add, or would you not change anything at all?

Great question. I could go on and on about the changes I would make in our schools curriculum. (I’m typing on my phone so I won’t go into too much depth)

-There needs to be greater emphasis taught on Finance and Credit. When I was in high school it was only an elective and it should be a mandatory class.

-Theology needs to be added back into school. Evolution should also continue to be taught. I think it is up to the individual to choose what they want to believe or not.

-World history needs to be expanded and not limited to the Holocaust, and British history.
I always felt like the curriculum skimmed over other European history (and especially non-European) and focused on the same subjects every year. It wasn’t until university that I really learned more about historical events.

-Nutrition and fitness should also be a core class and not just an elective

Celestia
08-19-2022, 05:36 PM
Hopefully this hasn't already been asked...

If you could live anywhere in the US, where would you choose?

Colorado. I was very happy there and would move back in a heartbeat. (Despite their politics)

What are your favorite ways to decompress

Hiking, Kayaking, Tubing. Any outdoor activity really.(other than sports, I was never good at sports lol)

Also having a really good conversation (theoretical or existential topics) leaves me feeling very energized afterwards.

favorite color

Emerald :)

Mopi Licinius Crassus
08-19-2022, 05:39 PM
The Salem Witch Trials: If you could go back in times what would you say to Betty Parris and Abigail Williams ?

Celestia
08-19-2022, 05:48 PM
The Salem Witch Trials: If you could go back in times what would you say to Betty Parris and Abigail Williams ?

I would tell them their cunning and conniving ways would benefit them very well in the 21st Century

Mopi Licinius Crassus
08-19-2022, 05:52 PM
I would tell them their cunning and conniving ways would benefit them very well in the 21st Century

they would rise up the career ladder v quickly with their attitude for sure

Incal
08-19-2022, 07:15 PM
-World history needs to be expanded and not limited to the Holocaust, and British history.
I always felt like the curriculum skimmed over other European history (and especially non-European) and focused on the same subjects every year. It wasn’t until university that I really learned more about historical events.

Wow thanx for that info. It's like Angloes here think history started with the Vikings and then they time jump to the industrial revolution. Now I know why lol

Celestia
08-19-2022, 08:05 PM
Wow thanx for that info. It's like Angloes here think history started with the Vikings and then they time jump to the industrial revolution. Now I know why lol

Well every state decides their own curriculum, id be interested to know if this is a general American education issue or Texas education.

Incal
08-19-2022, 08:08 PM
Well every state decides their own curriculum, id be interested to know if this is a general American education issue or Texas education.

I never really paid attention to that but makes sense. That's why there's been all this fuss about FL, Disney and the Major right? (among other things)

Celestia
08-19-2022, 08:29 PM
I never really paid attention to that but makes sense. That's why there's been all this fuss about FL, Disney and the Major right? (among other things)

I know the fuss has been over Disney retracting it’s gender pronouns from their parks. (Which is insane to me but this is the world we live in now)
Florida is generally a republican state so most aren’t happy. I’m unsure of anything that has taken affect in their education curriculum though.

SilverKnight
08-19-2022, 08:59 PM
Single, married, dating?
and what are your goals in this life?

Celestia
08-19-2022, 09:45 PM
Single, married, dating?
and what are your goals in this life?

I’ve been open to dating but without expectations.

Right now my biggest goals are moving up in my career and starting an organization to help install disability swings at Houston parks.

Andullero
08-19-2022, 09:46 PM

Right now my biggest goals are moving up in my career and starting an organization to help install disability swings at Houston parks.

Not living in Colorado anymore?

Celestia
08-19-2022, 09:47 PM
Not living in Colorado anymore?

No. I moved back to Texas to be closer to family

Andullero
08-19-2022, 09:53 PM
Have they started to make pronouns mandatory on schools over there in TX as it happens in New England?

SilverKnight
08-19-2022, 10:17 PM

One of the things I've learned about dating/ relationship is, to take it extremely slow, learn more about yourself first and when the time comes, get to know that person extremely well and organically.

and that's really nice of you

Anglo-Celtic
08-19-2022, 10:23 PM
Your age isn’t an issue. You’re a bit too spiteful and neurotic for me if I were to be honest.

I thought that you were against dating older guys. Did you have a change of heart?

Celestia
08-19-2022, 10:29 PM
I thought that you were against dating older guys. Did you have a change of heart?

*eye roll* AC
I’m not against dating older guys. But I’m almost 30.
A teenager has no reason to date a man in his 30s

Anglo-Celtic
08-19-2022, 10:33 PM
*eye roll* AC
I’m not against dating older guys. But I’m almost 30.
A teenager has no reason to date a man in his 30s

Teenagers? Who brought up teenagers?

Celestia
08-19-2022, 10:34 PM
Teenagers? Who brought up teenagers?

You’re referring to the other thread right?
I said a 16-17 year old should never be with a man in his 30s

Celestia
08-19-2022, 10:35 PM
Have they started to make pronouns mandatory on schools over there in TX as it happens in New England?

Lawmakers are trying. But no it isn’t as bad here as it is in the north

Anglo-Celtic
08-19-2022, 10:37 PM
You’re referring to the other thread right?
I said a 16-17 year old should never be with a man in his 30s

I thought that you meant age gaps in adults. So Richmondbread still has a chance, then? :D

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 12:24 AM
This question is a bit personal and if you want you can answer it or not, but at what age was your first sexual encounter?, and did you like it or hate it?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 12:37 AM
This question is a bit personal and if you want you can answer it or not, but at what age was your first sexual encounter?, and did you like it or hate it?

I was in high school. I didn’t really enjoy it until I was in college. I have to feel emotionally connected to someone to feel any kind of lust.

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 12:55 AM
I was in high school. I didn’t really enjoy it until I was in college. I have to feel emotionally connected to someone to feel any kind of lust.

And you did it because you wanted it or was it because of social pressure?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 12:59 AM
And you did it because you wanted it or was it because of social pressure?

I wanted it lol
I’ve always been the one to rebel against any kind of social pressure

CordedWhelp
08-20-2022, 01:02 AM
Favorite style of pizza?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 01:04 AM
Favorite style of pizza?

I love all pizza. I don’t discriminate but I guess I would go with NY style

CordedWhelp
08-20-2022, 01:08 AM
I love all pizza. I don’t discriminate but I guess I would go with NY style

Boo! Hiss!

Just kidding...it’s my obligation as an Illinoisan to shit talk NY style. In reality, I can dig it as well.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 01:17 AM
Boo! Hiss!

Just kidding...it’s my obligation as an Illinoisan to shit talk NY style. In reality, I can dig it as well.

Chicago style hot dogs are the best :) y’all win in that department

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 01:19 AM
How racially-integrated are the cities you have lived in? And are some more integrated as a whole than others?

Incal
08-20-2022, 01:24 AM

You are the most 'un-american' american girl I've ever met lol

Celestia
08-20-2022, 01:50 AM

I am the black sheep of my friends lol. They just seem to trust others too easily.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 02:10 AM
How racially-integrated are the cities you have lived in? And are some more integrated as a whole than others?

Houston- heavily integrated. We have a large Hispanic population obviously. A sizable amount of Aframs, Viets, Arabs, and Indians. My high school had all of these demographics even though the majority were Hispanic.

Denver is also integrated. There’s a large population of Hispanics but way less of the other demographics that are abundant in Houston. Denver seemed to have a larger White population too.

I’ve only lived in multicultural cities however my daughter and I are going to visit her father in Springfield, Missouri soon. It’s population is way less than Houston and Denver and it’s demographics are about 90% White. I’ve never been in an area like that so it’ll be interesting to see how different things are.

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 02:16 AM

Why's that?

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 02:22 AM
Houston- heavily integrated. We have a large Hispanic population obviously. A sizable amount of Aframs, Viets, Arabs, and Indians. My high school had all of these demographics even though the majority were Hispanic.

Denver is also integrated. There’s a large population of Hispanics but way less of the other demographics that are abundant in Houston. Denver seemed to have a larger White population too.

I’ve only lived in multicultural cities however my daughter and I are going to visit her father in Springfield, Missouri soon. It’s population is way less than Houston and Denver and it’s demographics are about 90% White. I’ve never been in an area like that so it’ll be interesting to see how different things are.

Don't Houston and Denver have ethnic neighbourhoods as such then?

Incal
08-20-2022, 02:25 AM
Why's that?

Because most American girls have sex with anyone.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 02:26 AM
Don't Houston and Denver have ethnic neighbourhoods as such then?

Middle Class is fully integrated in both cities. The richest neighborhoods in Houston are mostly White & Arab/Indian. Impoverished areas are mostly Black and Hispanic.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 02:29 AM

I don’t know if I would go that far.
I think American women have standards they just prioritize the wrong things.

Incal
08-20-2022, 02:37 AM
I don’t know if I would go that far.
I think American women have standards they just prioritize the wrong things.

Well I have realized it has to do a lot with your culture POV. Probably as an American you are right but somebody from South America will say: WOOOOOOOOW THEY'D DO ANYTHING BRO!!!! I don't even want to think what a Syrian or Egyptian will have to say about it.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 02:42 AM
Well I have realized it has to do a lot with your culture POV. Probably as an American you are right but somebody from South America will say: WOOOOOOOOW THEY'D DO ANYTHING BRO!!!! I don't even want to think what a Syrian or Egyptian will have to say about it.

Well I’m not a guy so I don’t know how easy the women are on average.
I know my friends are very picky but not for the right reasons. They focus mostly on physical attributions and will ignore the red flags if they find them attractive.

American culture is pretty vile. I can’t relate to anyone who worships the Kardashians and idolizes women like Cardi B.

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 02:43 AM

Don't wanna go too off-topic but: the Syrian Civil War has led to a massive increase in prostitution in neighbouring countries, while Egypt also has quite a few prostitutes principally due to its tourism industry. Muslim countries are generally more pragmatic than we give them credit for. ;)

Hasien
08-20-2022, 02:47 AM
I know my friends are very picky but not for the right reasons. They focus mostly on physical attributions and will ignore the red flags if they find them attractive.

American culture is pretty vile. I can’t relate to anyone who worships the Kardashians and idolizes women like Cardi B.

The Kardashians are very liberal compare your anglo women at least that's what I think.

Anglo-Celtic
08-20-2022, 02:48 AM
What's your fave genre of music, and who are your fave bands and fave singers of the '80s and the '90s? If you could eternally live in one decade (like me, you think ;-) ), what would that be and why?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 02:50 AM
The Kardashians are very liberal compare your anglo women at least that's what I think.

There’s still a good amount of Anglo women that are liberal. I think it’s more of a generational thing.

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 02:52 AM
Especially given your city's demographics, how much Spanish was taught at your school?

Incal
08-20-2022, 02:53 AM

lol just a while ago we were talking about this with the boys.

Don't wanna go too off-topic but: the Syrian Civil War has led to a massive increase in prostitution in neighbouring countries, while Egypt also has quite a few prostitutes principally due to its tourism industry. Muslim countries are generally more pragmatic than we give them credit for. ;)

I'm all for prostitution and any form of sexual work. What I'm not OK with is when a woman is forced to get into prostitution due to necessity.

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 02:54 AM
lol just a while ago we were talking about this with the boys.

I'm all for prostitution and any form of sexual work. What I'm not OK with is when a woman is forced to get into prostitution due to necessity.

Well the Islamic Republic of Iran has a bizarre practice called 'temporary marriage', where a man gets to 'marry' a woman for any length of time of his choice just for sex.

Hasien
08-20-2022, 02:57 AM
There’s still a good amount of Anglo women that are liberal. I think it’s more of a generational thing.

Where I grew up most Anglo chicks stick to their kind and im taking about Fresno California not AK or Iowa xD

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:03 AM
What's your fave genre of music, and who are your fave bands and fave singers of the '80s and the '90s? If you could eternally live in one decade (like me, you think ;-) ), what would that be and why?

Rock is my favorite genre
My favorite 80s and 90s bands are:

Depeche Mode
Tool
Slowdive
Radiohead
Stone Temple Pilots
Pearl Jam
Bush
Metallica
Soundgarden

I would live in the 90s. I probably over romanticize the era but it was my childhood and it’s filled with wonderful memories and good vibes.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:06 AM
Especially given your city's demographics, how much Spanish was taught at your school?

When I was in school we had to take at least 3 years of a foreign language. We had a choice between Spanish, French or American Sign Language

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:07 AM
Where I grew up most Anglo chicks stick to their kind and im taking about Fresno California not AK or Iowa xD

Most people stay with their own kind, interracial coupling isn’t rare here either though

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 03:13 AM
When I was in school we had to take at least 3 years of a foreign language. We had a choice between Spanish, French or American Sign Language

Are there bilingual schools of any sort in Houston (or Denver)? I know Miami and NYC have quite a few.

Hasien
08-20-2022, 03:18 AM
Most people stay with their own kind, interracial coupling isn’t rare here either though

Did the blonde anglo chicks ever asked your racial ancestry? you look fully European to me without a doubt but not Anglo/Gringo type more like English/South Euro

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:19 AM
Are there bilingual schools of any sort in Houston (or Denver)? I know Miami and NYC have quite a few.

We have ESL classes in our schools. It’s basically classes to help Spanish speaking children learn English. I’m not sure if that’s what you mean.

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 03:20 AM
We have ESL classes in our schools. It’s basically classes to help Spanish speaking children to learn English. I’m not sure if that’s what you mean.

Actual schools which teach half the lessons in English, half the lessons in another language.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:21 AM
Did the blonde anglo chicks ever asked your racial ancestry? you look fully European to me without a doubt but not Anglo/Gringo type more like English/South Euro

I was lumped in with the Hispanics and Arabs.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:23 AM
Actual schools which teach half the lessons in English, half the lessons in another language.

I just looked it up. Houston has one: Lycée International de Houston. It’s English and French.

Anglo-Celtic
08-20-2022, 03:25 AM

Depeche Mode
Tool
Slowdive
Radiohead
Stone Temple Pilots
Pearl Jam
Bush
Metallica
Soundgarden

I would live in the 90s. I probably over romanticize the era but it was my childhood and it’s filled with wonderful memories and good vibes.

I'm with you on Depeche Mode and Metallica. Your quote about the '90s matches my feelings about the '80s in an identical manner, but I would rather live in the *18*80s than this Clown World!

Hasien
08-20-2022, 03:28 AM
I was lumped in with the Hispanics and Arabs.

Gosh!!! how could they xD , you don't strike me as brown enough to be racially bumped Into the Hispanic category, Ive seen some half Mexican and Anglo looking like you or maybe white Cuban or a Italian american from North East .

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:30 AM
Gosh!!! how could they xD , you don't strike me as brown enough to be racially bumped Into the Hispanic category, Ive seen some half Mexican and Anglo looking like you or maybe white Cuban or a Italian american from North East .

Idk lol I can get pretty tan during the summer.
I’ve even been mistaken for Indian.

Ex: 115145
When I’m lighter, it’s not the case.

Anglo-Celtic
08-20-2022, 03:33 AM

Has anybody guessed you as Native American? It happened to me once, so I scalped the guy.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:35 AM
Has anybody guessed you as Native American? It happened to me once, so I scalped the guy.

Witty lol

Anglo-Celtic
08-20-2022, 03:38 AM
Witty lol

It's true (not the scalping part, of course). One of *your* tribe guessed me as Cajun, so has anybody in public ever guessed you as English or Irish?

Hasien
08-20-2022, 03:40 AM

You are very beautiful and saying this in a friend way. You look 100% euro but still not Anglo xD

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:42 AM
You are very beautiful and saying this in a friend way. You look 100% euro but still not Anglo xD

I added a photo in the comment. I’m curious what you think when I’m tan.

But anyways, I agree. I think I look European. Texans just don’t have many “Mediterranean” looking white folks.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 03:43 AM
It's true (not the scalping part, of course). One of *your* tribe guessed me as Cajun, so has anybody in public ever guessed you as English or Irish?

No, never lol.
If anyone guesses it’s normally Italian. I’ve gotten Colombian a lot too.

Hasien
08-20-2022, 03:44 AM

She doesn't look Amerindian influence lol she looks tan English/south euro mixed.

Anglo-Celtic
08-20-2022, 03:46 AM
No, never lol.
If anyone guesses it’s normally Italian. I’ve gotten Colombian a lot too.

I've been guessed as Italian. One was an Italian girl, so that drop of Sicilian blood must be powerful.

Anglo-Celtic
08-20-2022, 03:47 AM
She doesn't look Amerindian influence lol she looks tan English/south euro mixed.

She doesn't. I just asked if someone guessed her as that.

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 04:13 AM
Anyway I think that only part of the American girls are like that, I don't think they are the majority, probably they are only college girls when they go to parties etc.

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 04:14 AM
Is it true that many Americans are not very close to their families?

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 04:23 AM
I added a photo in the comment. I’m curious what you think when I’m tan.

But anyways, I agree. I think I look European. Texans just don’t have many “Mediterranean” looking white folks.

Is there an American group where there are many Mediterranean-looking whites like you?

By the way your skin tone is like this guy's.
https://album.mediaset.es/eimg/10000/2022/04/22/clipping_xX4Ong_9662.jpg?w=1200

Celestia
Is it true that many Americans are not very close to their families?

I don’t know I can’t really say on that. I have a small family but we are very close. My friends have big families and they’re all close.

Incal

Depeche Mode
Tool
Slowdive
Radiohead
Stone Temple Pilots
Pearl Jam
Bush
Metallica
Soundgarden

Normally musical taste is generational. Most of those bands are from my times... Did you get the liking from your dad?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 04:25 AM
Is there an American group where there are many Mediterranean-looking whites like you?

By the way your skin tone is like this guy's.
https://album.mediaset.es/eimg/10000/2022/04/22/clipping_xX4Ong_9662.jpg?w=1200

Cajuns look predominantly Mediterranean.
The Italians from The Northeast as well.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 04:28 AM
Normally musical taste is generational. Most of those bands are from my times... Did you get the liking from your dad?

My dad is big into 70s and 80s rock but not really 90s.
My taste in music is way more similar to his than of my moms though.

Ruggery
08-20-2022, 04:30 AM

And the French-Americans too right?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 04:31 AM
And the French-Americans too right?

Yes they are the Cajuns

Incal
08-20-2022, 04:33 AM

So you are just into music nostalgia lol

Celestia
08-20-2022, 04:35 AM
So you are just into music nostalgia lol

I like music in general.
Most eras and most genres.
I’m just not into Trap music and mainstream pop. That shit makes me want to puke

Tooting Carmen
08-20-2022, 05:07 AM

For her admixture (or lack thereof) she looks quite exotic (in an attractive way) to me.

Hasien
08-20-2022, 05:11 AM
For her admixture (or lack thereof) she looks quite exotic (in an attractive way) to me.

Yeah , she also pass pretty much anywhere In Latin America but In the whitest /European spectrum class.

Mortimer
08-20-2022, 05:13 AM
Tell me more about the Gypsies in your Texas neighbourhood. Or from Texas. You once mentioned them. What are they like?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 05:17 AM
Tell me more about the Gypsies in your Texas neighbourhood. Or from Texas. You once mentioned them. What are they like?

I don’t know much.
My old boss would tell us to watch out for them because they’d scam us into giving them freebies.
The women always wore long black skirts, they wore heavy eye makeup and often smelled like cigarettes.

Hasien
08-20-2022, 05:39 AM
I don’t know much.
My old boss would tell us to watch out for them because they’d scam us into giving them freebies.
The women always wore long black skirts, they wore heavy eye makeup and often smelled like cigarettes.

Lolol

Mortimer
08-20-2022, 05:43 AM
I don’t know much.

I see. Maybe they smelled like cigarettes because they were smokers? Some do not like the smell of cigarettes.

billErobreren
08-20-2022, 05:44 AM
Crawfish ever make an appearance at the table back home? Seem to remember it a staple in good old Louisiana. Still get hyped at the sight of it, personally. I love that state.

Celestia
08-20-2022, 05:46 AM
I see. Maybe they smelled like cigarettes because they were smokers? Some do not like the smell of cigarettes.

Ofc. I’m just referring to the ladies we would see at my old job.

Mortimer
08-20-2022, 05:49 AM
Ofc. I’m just referring to the ladies we would see at my old job.

Are you still together with your boyfriend? Or you are now single?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 05:50 AM
Crawfish ever make an appearance at the table back home? Seem to remember it a staple in good old Louisiana. Still get hyped at the sight of it, personally. I love that state.

Yes, we call them Mud Bugs ^_^
I still remember my ex’s face when I ripped the head off of one and dug in.

They are very messy but delicious regardless.

https://youtu.be/l1_lo6zumKM

Celestia
08-20-2022, 05:51 AM
Are you still together with your boyfriend? Or you are now single?

No we aren’t together but we are still very good friends and he is very much in our daughters life.

Mortimer
08-20-2022, 05:56 AM
No we aren’t together but we are still very good friends and he is very much in our daughters life.

Do you have a apricity crush and if you dont mind who is it? What do you think of me?

Celestia
08-20-2022, 06:03 AM
Do you have a apricity crush and if you dont mind who is it? What do you think of me?

Lol idk about crush but there is a user that I adore. I will keep that to myself.

You have always been kind to me and my family and I appreciate that. I don’t have any negative feelings toward you.

Richmondbread
09-18-2022, 09:38 PM
Lol idk about crush but there is a user that I adore. I will keep that to myself.

You have always been kind to me and my family and I appreciate that. I don’t have any negative feelings toward you.It's ok if you prefer to keep your feelings hidden. I'll understand

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-18-2022, 10:42 PM
Sean O'Malley: hot or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6kuc0xVsY

Celestia
09-18-2022, 10:44 PM
It's ok if you prefer to keep your feelings hidden. I'll understand

xD

Celestia
09-18-2022, 10:48 PM
Sean O'Malley: hot or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6kuc0xVsY

Hahah. I’ve actually dated a couple of MMA fighters. (My childrens father included) but nah I don’t find O’Malley attractive in the slightest lol.

Latinus
09-18-2022, 11:38 PM
Your favourite Germanic and Latin languages?

If you could choose which country to be born, which one would it be (exclude your native USA)?

Do you consider yourself a patriot?

What's your most conservative thought and your most progressive one?

Which your favourite type of climate: ex: tropical, temperate, mediterranean, polar...?

Do you dislike, like, or are you neutral about Hispanics in the US?

Coke or Pepsi?

Celestia
09-19-2022, 12:08 AM
Your favourite Germanic and Latin languages?

If you could choose which country to be born, which one would it be (exclude your native USA)?

Do you consider yourself a patriot?

What's your most conservative thought and your most progressive one?

Which your favourite type of climate: ex: tropical, temperate, mediterranean, polar...?

Do you dislike, like, or are you neutral about Hispanics in the US?

Coke or Pepsi?

-English, Spanish, and Portuguese

-Probably somewhere with an abundance of hiking trails and forests. Maybe Norway or New Zealand

-No

-I want theology/Christianity to be brought back into schools. My opinion on the legalization of Prostitution and Abortion rights lean more toward the conservative side as well. As far as progressive, I don’t care about purity and interracial mixing. That should be up to the individual.

-I loved the climate in Colorado. It’s considered “cold semi arid climate”

-On average I like Hispanics. They are very hardworking, and fun people in general. I do wish they would make more initiative to speak English and assimilate. (That’s more so the older generation though) their legal status, and college funding is a whole different story though that I don’t agree with.

-I don’t drink soda much but I prefer Coke.

SilverKnight
09-19-2022, 12:22 AM
Do you like having control in a relationship as far as finances and other aspects , or would you much rather have the tradition of the man controlling/ handling things @home?

Celestia
09-19-2022, 12:31 AM
Do you like having control in a relationship as far as finances and other aspects , or would you much rather have the tradition of the man controlling/ handling things @home?

I prefer to split financial responsibilities in my relationships. I don’t like the feeling of being fully dependent on someone else. It gives me anxiety. But I like men that are assertive and confident in their decision making. If it makes logical sense, I will follow.

SilverKnight
09-19-2022, 03:27 AM
I prefer to split financial responsibilities in my relationships. I don’t like the feeling of being fully dependent on someone else. It gives me anxiety. But I like men that are assertive and confident in their decision making. If it makes logical sense, I will follow.

Umm fair enough

bvnny
09-19-2022, 04:07 AM
How are you perceived in America, racially-speaking? Have you been considered latina, african-american or biracial before?? Which european ethnicities would you consider to be truly seen as "white" in America (for example, I could see some portuguese people being perceived as non-white)??? Why do you like to talk about race, ethnicities and phenotypes (basically, why are you here?)????

Celestia
09-19-2022, 04:18 AM
How are you perceived in America, racially-speaking? Have you been considered latina, african-american or biracial before?? Which european ethnicities would you consider to be truly seen as "white" in America (for example, I could see some portuguese people being perceived as non-white)??? Why do you like to talk about race, ethnicities and phenotypes (basically, why are you here?)????

Overall I am seen as white. I’ve never been considered “biracial” by anyone. I’ve been mistaken as other ethnicities before but that’s only when I’m tan in the summer.

Anyone of European descent is “white” to me. I don’t really think too much about it irl honestly.

I first joined because Dacul (former user) found me on fb and thought my phenotype would trick most users (and it did). I always had an interest in phenotypes just because I didn’t really look like my Anglo peers. At this point I stay on TA out of habit and mostly just post music lol. I enjoy the political posts and it’s nice to stay in touch with users that are from different countries.

bvnny
09-19-2022, 04:38 AM
Overall I am seen as white. I’ve never been considered “biracial” by anyone. I’ve been mistaken as other ethnicities before but that’s only when I’m tan in the summer.

I first joined because Dacul (former user) found me on fb and thought my phenotype would trick most users (and it did).

Yeah, that's why I asked that, just to know if the average american also gets "tricked" by your phenotype or not.

Anyone of European descent is “white” to me.

Do you mean 100% european descendant or european-passing? Can you gimme some numbers, like "90% european is usually sufficient for someone to be white"?

Celestia
09-19-2022, 04:57 AM
Yeah, that's why I asked that, just to know if the average american also gets "tricked" by your phenotype or not.

Do you mean 100% european descendant or european-passing? Can you gimme some numbers, like "90% european is usually sufficient for someone to be white"?

Ah you meant phenotypically. Well then yes, I’ve been mistaken for non-white.

Idk I mean if you are majority European (80% and up) I would consider you white. I’m not as strict on that as some users are.

Hektor12
09-19-2022, 06:54 AM
What do you like the most about me? (:

Celestia
09-19-2022, 01:18 PM
What do you like the most about me? (:

You’re a nice user overall. I don’t think we’ve had any negative encounters.

Marsa
09-19-2022, 01:53 PM
Have you ever fired a gun?
How many Spotify lists you have? :)

I like your taste in music, it's somewhat similar to mine.
What are your thoughts on Jazz?

Celestia
09-19-2022, 02:43 PM
Have you ever fired a gun?
How many Spotify lists you have? :)

I like your taste in music, it's somewhat similar to mine.
What are your thoughts on Jazz?

-Yes I’ve shot a gun

- I have 12 playlists lol. I separate them by genre or moods.

-iirc you seem to like Indie Rock/Alternative which is my favorite genre :) as far as Jazz I really like Cab Calloway, Billie Holiday and Amy Winehouse (if you consider her jazz) it’s a genre I have to be in the mood for though. I can’t listen to it regularly or I’ll get burnt out.

Marsa
09-19-2022, 03:55 PM
Yes I’ve shot a gun.
Like a true Texan. :) I needed to ask this.

- I have 12 playlists lol. I separate them by genre or moods.
Lol, I have 18 and I also separate them like that. Or by weather.

-iirc you seem to like Indie Rock/Alternative which is my favorite genre :) as far as Jazz I really like Cab Calloway, Billie Holiday and Amy Winehouse (if you consider her jazz) it’s a genre I have to be in the mood for though. I can’t listen to it regularly or I’ll get burnt out.
It's my favourite genre as well. :) But I also like Jazz, Chill out/Lounge, Movie scores/Instrumentals...
I agree, it's kind of music for special moods and not really for every ear.

Celestia
09-19-2022, 04:56 PM
It's my favourite genre as well. :) But I also like Jazz, Chill out/Lounge, Movie scores/Instrumentals...
I agree, it's kind of music for special moods and not really for every ear.

I like movie scores and instrumentals as well! Hans Zimmer is my favorite film score composer.
As for instrumentalists, Explosions in the Sky would be my favorite. I really like No Clear Mind and Hammock as well. They’re some great post-rock bands. I’d say my taste in music is very versatile and all dependent on the mood I am in.

Latinus
09-19-2022, 06:04 PM
- Your favourite fiction books?

- Since you're a native Texan, would you say regionalism is strong in Texas? Is it common for Texans to feel Texan first, American second? What about you? Do you feel Texan first, American second, or both equally?

- Which American state you consider the coolest, the most vibrant, and which state you consider the boringest?

- Which Latin American nations interest you the most?

- What do you think of Brazil? Have you ever eaten Brazilian food?

- Los Angeles or Miami?

- Mario Bros or Mickey Mouse?

- Anime or American cartoons?

- Do you enjoy "The Simpsons"?

- If you had a time machine and could visit any past historical period, which ones would it be? (Assuming you wouldn't be able to change them, only observe).

Richmondbread
09-19-2022, 06:53 PM
Don't I look Debonair in this photo?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220919/6bb34ecd3a96efca32e0e0438600e2de.jpg

Mopi Licinius Crassus
09-19-2022, 07:43 PM
Do you agree with Nixon in this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c

Richmondbread
09-19-2022, 11:00 PM
Do you have any single female cousins closer to my age?

Richmondbread
09-19-2022, 11:07 PM

Celestia
09-20-2022, 12:21 AM
Do you agree with Nixon in this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c

Ofc. For someone to be able to truly value something they have to put in hard work and effort to get it. A lot of people lack this mindset today.

Anglo-Celtic
09-20-2022, 12:21 AM

Do *you* have any single female cousins closer to your age? Maybe you could date *them*.

Richmondbread
09-20-2022, 12:47 AM
Do *you* have any single female cousins closer to your age? Maybe you could date *them*.Unfortunately no first cousins , no.

NSXD60
09-20-2022, 12:51 AM

I'm afraid at this stage options tend more towards inner beauty, so should she have a 35 year old cousin Hortense with rosacea, just think of her as the late queen with a shy lovely girlish blush thinking: "Oh Meadeykins, how you do go on, I declare!"

Celestia
09-20-2022, 01:22 AM
- Your favourite fiction books?

- Since you're a native Texan, would you say regionalism is strong in Texas? Is it common for Texans to feel Texan first, American second? What about you? Do you feel Texan first, American second, or both equally?

- Which American state you consider the coolest, the most vibrant, and which state you consider the boringest?

- Which Latin American nations interest you the most?

- What do you think of Brazil? Have you ever eaten Brazilian food?

- Los Angeles or Miami?

- Mario Bros or Mickey Mouse?

- Anime or American cartoons?

- Do you enjoy "The Simpsons"?

- If you had a time machine and could visit any past historical period, which ones would it be? (Assuming you wouldn't be able to change them, only observe).

- I have a ton but at the top of my head I’d say the “Life as we knew it” series by Susan Beth Pfeffer, “Midnight Library” by Matt Haig, “The Winter People” by Jennifer McMahon

-Regionalism is very strong in Texas. I’ve never met a Texan that wasn’t proud lol. I definitely consider myself Texan before American.

-Alaska intrigues me so I’d consider it the coolest. Hawaii the most vibrant. Iowa the most boring.

-Peru interests me the most because of Machu Picchu and the Inca’s. Chile and Argentina as well because of the Patagonia.

-When I think of Brazil I mostly think of the Amazon and Rio De Janeiro. I’ve had some friends visit before and they dealt with a bunch of crime so it has scared me a bit as far as traveling there. I haven’t tried much authentic Brazilian food but I do like Paõ de Queijo and Churrasco.

-Miami. Better food and better beaches than LA

-Mario Bros I guess lol

-I don’t watch Anime and I’m not big into American cartoons either

-I prefer Family Guy and Rick & Morty but I don’t watch much cartoons

-I’d like to travel back to the Wild West era lol

Richmondbread
09-20-2022, 03:35 AM
I'm afraid at this stage options tend more towards inner beauty, so should she have a 35 year old cousin Hortense with rosacea, just think of her as the late queen with a shy lovely girlish blush thinking: "Oh Meadeykins, how you do go on, I declare!"What do you mean at this stage ? Men don't have a wall

Anglo-Celtic
09-20-2022, 03:46 AM
Some people worry about martial law, and other people worry about Marshal Law. Who is this Marshal, and why does he have a law named after him?

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 06:37 AM
Aren't I handsome in this picture? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220921/5d04f803e1e14f1a1b7d18491b7f4086.jpg

NSXD60
09-21-2022, 07:43 AM
Aren't I handsome in this picture? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220921/5d04f803e1e14f1a1b7d18491b7f4086.jpg

Time to face time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYEbKepjvdQ

Celestia
09-21-2022, 12:50 PM
Aren't I handsome in this picture?[/IMG]

It’s fine but what are you staring at?

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 04:56 PM
It’s fine but what are you staring at?I don't know. But I guess not gl based on your answer.

Celestia
09-21-2022, 05:19 PM
I don't know. But I guess not gl based on your answer.

It doesn’t look bad but compliments should be given freely and not forced.

Richard Alvarez
09-21-2022, 06:19 PM
What were you doing on 9/11?

What do you think of other English-speaking countries like the UK and Australia?

Blond or brunet guys?

Many people say that you could pass in Southern Europe. Which Southern European country is your favourite? Which one would you like to visit the most? (if at all)

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 06:29 PM
It doesn’t look bad but compliments should be given freely and not forced.Compliments are only given freely to the beautiful people. I get it.

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 06:50 PM
I can find much prettier women than Celestia who are more deserving of me

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 06:55 PM
If boney horse -faced Raewald asked if he looked handsome, the reply would be ," of course , silly "..

Sylvanas
09-21-2022, 07:10 PM
You have beautiful hair, your favorite hair products you can't live without? :D

Celestia
09-21-2022, 07:40 PM
You have beautiful hair, your favorite hair products you can't live without? :D

Thank you ^_^
I’m trying to revive my natural waves/curls so I’ve been using IGK beach club volumizing spray, other than that I use living proof shampoo and I try to only condition my hair once a week.

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 07:45 PM
Do you have any older single female friends I could date ?

Mejgusu
09-21-2022, 07:51 PM
What do you think about "Judge Judy"?

Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall or Kylie?

Who is your favorite "Simpsons" character?

Celestia
09-21-2022, 08:16 PM
What do you think about "Judge Judy"?

Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall or Kylie?

Who is your favorite "Simpsons" character?

-purely entertainment

-I find the Kardashians distasteful and hold them to blame for the downfall of western women

-I don’t watch it enough to have a favorite tbh

Anglo-Celtic
09-22-2022, 12:52 AM
This might be fun, although it's a cliche, so I'll change it from "stranded on a desert island" to "confined to a spaceship". Since many of us want to leave the planet, what one thing would you choose for a year's trip to a new planet on a mammoth spaceship, and you can pick just one that you'll have for the whole year.

.one CD
.one movie
.one TV series
.one fast food joint

Richmondbread
09-22-2022, 01:00 AM
I'm very sorry , Celestia for being rude before. Its not acceptable. My apologies.

Celestia
09-22-2022, 01:55 AM
This might be fun, although it's a cliche, so I'll change it from "stranded on a desert island" to "confined to a spaceship". Since many of us want to leave the planet, what one thing would you choose for a year's trip to a new planet on a mammoth spaceship, and you can pick just one that you'll have for the whole year.

.one CD
.one movie
.one TV series
.one fast food joint

-Depeche Mode’s Violater
-Memento
-Unsolved Mysteries
-Chicken Salad Chick (Texas food chain)

Richmondbread
09-22-2022, 02:58 AM
Have you tried Bojangles? Or do you like Chick -Fil-A better ?

Incal
09-22-2022, 03:29 AM
-I find the Kardashians distasteful and hold them to blame for the downfall of western women

lol