PDA

View Full Version : I built a pull up bar for $0

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 08:16 PM
It is all over you contender Nukka G's now ! I'm 43 but still compete. I have seen weight lifters and bloated motherfuckers like longbowman who can't complete a set of weighted pull ups let alone in conjnunction 100 box jump burpees and kettlbells swings. Ok, so through my life I've been experimenting being in different levels of 'fitness' and I have to come to the conclusion that all you need to be in elite shape are burpees (many see burpees as an impossible workout but they are not), kettlebell exercises and pull ups and optional chinups. You see motherfuckers in the gym like longbowman wasting time building bowling bowl biceps that won't save their lives when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Now , I've seen people bigger and more muscular than longbowman fail at pull ups and have to do the assisted pull up machine or lat pull downs instead. Now, I'll eat my hat if longbowman posts a set of 3x12 pull ups with 1 minute rest in between sets and 100 burpees with 200 kettlebell (with 50 pounds or more) swings in a row with minimal rest or even better 100 burpees to pull ups combination for time. I'm going to get a weighted vest and its even more over then while longbownan would more likely post tricep kickbacks rather than elite fitness :

https://i.postimg.cc/3x18vQww/IMG-20211020-160008.jpg

^Ignore my car and house and I'm Z00 Y0rk nukka Gs and walk through the south bronx ghetto without getting fucked with as a 'white boy' yesterday :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

No one is around to video record me doing pull ups and burpees right now but they will in the future and I guarantee I beat any longbowman bloated punk bitch midget video

TheMaestro
10-20-2021, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ&ab_channel=ChrisD2019

JosephK
10-20-2021, 08:24 PM
So the zero dollars doesn't include owning a plot of land with a large tree, I guess...

Vrazijadivizija
10-20-2021, 08:25 PM
James Bond after one week
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EulusgiXAAM8wp-.png

Harkonnen
10-20-2021, 08:29 PM
Longbowman is hiding somewhere under bead rn

Benyzero
10-20-2021, 08:30 PM
Sad Longbowman noises

Insuperable
10-20-2021, 08:33 PM
"I dare you to do 3x12 pullups with 1 minute rest in between sets"

Lulz.

Nurzat
10-20-2021, 08:34 PM
I just like to read whatever you write, it sounds like literature, like some novel, you've got a real talent (no trolling)

TheMaestro
10-20-2021, 09:13 PM
I just like to read whatever you write, it sounds like literature, like some novel, you've got a real talent (no trolling)

POV of OP while writing this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/JtvxcqM.jpg

Faklon
10-20-2021, 09:24 PM
NORMAN NOBLE INVENTOR BUILDS WOOD-ENHANCED BLACK DILDO

I would personally throw some dollars in the background to show that I have them but I just don't need them.

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:32 PM
So the zero dollars doesn't include owning a plot of land with a large tree, I guess...

Sorry, broham, I meant the equipment itself. I mean people have little excuses not to workout you can do pull ups and burpees without equipment. You could technically go to a public playground or local tree branch instead. I went to home depot or Lowes and they were throwing out the bar and sawed to the length need for free ! and I just created the rest from scraps laying around the home etc...

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:33 PM
NORMAN NOBLE INVENTOR BUILDS WOOD-ENHANCED BLACK DILDO

I would personally throw some dollars in the background to show that I have them but I just don't need them.

Put up or wimp out punk bitch I have the momentum so called past spartan warrior. Post videos of you doing elite fitness or shutup. I will post future videos.

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:36 PM

Lulz.

The video will be forthcoming in the future bro. No one is around to video me right now. I feel no need to post a video until longbowman,themaestro, or faklon does, though.

Oneeye
10-20-2021, 09:38 PM
I have another exercise for you, brother.

Pick up those rocks in your yard, like a viking. I bet Longbowman can't even lift hafsterkur without quivering.

https://youtu.be/79Tcsg2Yac8

Mr.G
10-20-2021, 09:40 PM
In spite of a rather developed personal relationship with fitness and such, I actually found my eyes drawn to the pitch of the land and the foundation of the house, wondering how the drainage was on your property and if your basement stays dry.

Anyway, look forward to videos of you performing said workout, James.

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:41 PM

Yeah, bro, I have a car and a dwelling but that does not follow cash money ?! A house on my street is selling for half a million dollars but I need to flash money ? LOL

Daco Celtic
10-20-2021, 09:44 PM
Is that a minivan in the background? The tree is blocking my view

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:46 PM
In spite of a rather developed personal relationship with fitness and such, I actually found my eyes drawn to the pitch of the land and the foundation of the house, wondering how the drainage was on your property and if your basement stays dry.

What brohamulous ? You don't even see my Gutters in the picture.

Anyway, look forward to videos of you performing said workout, James.

Thanks, I hope to inspire it is not easy at 43 let alone any age

Harkonnen
10-20-2021, 09:48 PM
Old Skool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc46siVlTcw

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:49 PM
Is that a minivan in the background? The tree is blocking my view

No way bro promoting cars is nouveau riche and old money treats it as an afterthought at best.

Faklon
10-20-2021, 09:52 PM
Put up or wimp out punk bitch I have the momentum so called past spartan warrior. Post videos of you doing elite fitness or shutup. I will post future videos.

Don't push me boyo.

Although I admit that your creation speeds up the fifth industrial revolution which is normal for a 10th generation American English gentleman, I will roast you so much that you will be remembered as Lord Gyron.

Post pull-ups by using only a 500$ tie or gtfo.

JosephK
10-20-2021, 09:53 PM
Sorry, broham, I meant the equipment itself. I mean people have little excuses not to workout you can do pull ups and burpees without equipment. You could technically go to a public playground or local tree branch instead. I went to home depot or Lowes and they were throwing out the bar and sawed to the length need for free ! and I just created the rest from scraps laying around the home etc...

You're right; as a matter of fact, I've been going crazy just looking for one of the old classic doorway chin-up bars, all anyone sells now are these ridiculous contraptions that take a ton of space and cost like $40.

Insuperable
10-20-2021, 09:57 PM
The video will be forthcoming in the future bro. No one is around to video me right now. I feel no need to post a video until longbowman,themaestro, or faklon does, though.

12 reps per set is not hard. That is what I was alluding to.

Perhaps it is hard for you because you are somewhat overweight with no defining muscles.

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 09:58 PM
I
Pick up those rocks in your yard, like a viking. I bet Longbowman can't even lift hafsterkur without quivering.

https://youtu.be/79Tcsg2Yac8

Those rocks are my stepping stones approaching the bar my Nigga !

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 10:01 PM
12 reps per set is not hard. That is what I was alluding to.

3 sets of 12 reps is world class anywhere I but I used to do 27 in a set but at that point you should add a weight vest at that point. Anyway, I have seen bodybuilders who can't even do one. So post a video or shutup.

Perhaps it is hard for you because you are somewhat overweight with no defining muscles.

I am not overweight I'm normal weight currently.

I do not do that calculating the bogus BMI index but the waist to height or weight ratio or whatnot.

JamesBond007
10-20-2021, 10:11 PM

Are you retarded ? Add burpees and pullups to any regimen and your body has no choice but to be elitely physically fit and for an out of shape person it takes only 1 month doing stuff like that.

Oneeye
10-20-2021, 10:17 PM
Those rocks are my stepping stones approaching the bar my Nigga !

Steal an Icelandic farmer's rock. Be a man.

Insuperable
10-20-2021, 10:29 PM
3 sets of 12 reps is world class anywhere I but I used to do 27 in a set but at that point you should add a weight vest at that point. Anyway, I have seen bodybuilders who can't even do one. So post a video or shutup.

Of course, of course.

I am not overweight I'm normal weight currently.

I see that views are relative.

Are you retarded ? Add burpees and pullups to any regimen and your body has no choice but to be elitely physically fit and for an out of shape person it takes only 1 month doing stuff like that.

Since you suggest we should do burpees perhaps it is best to avoid it.:lol:

Oneeye
10-21-2021, 03:33 PM
Careful now, longbowman is on the sauce and quite temperamental.

Longbowman
10-27-2021, 09:51 PM
my name, 5 times

bro you gotta stop jerking off to me

btw I literally do 75-110 pull ups 6 days a week. Admittedly, I bought my pullup bar for £30 but it looks a lot comfier and safer than your one. I guess I could have scoured a rubbish dump and found one like you found that bar and pretend it's free but money buys quality. I wouldn't boast about wearing clothes I found in the church collection pile, I wouldn't boast about using free equipment if it's shit.

you're in OK shape for a man your age, especially one that spent 20 years coked up, but you can't seriously believe I'm not capable of doing a shitty quasi-crossfit workout like the billy basic one you just mentioned. Box jumps and especially kettlebell swings are not hard (and tbqh a kettlebell swing isn't even particularly beneficial for you).

Careful now, longbowman is on the sauce and quite temperamental.

Yeah but I'm on fin too so it cancels everything out

On the srs I don't appreciate these comments, it's libelous even as a joke.

gixajo
10-27-2021, 10:36 PM

Lulz.

What a shitty challenge, I can do it just now.

Babak
10-27-2021, 11:27 PM
bro you gotta stop jerking off to me

btw I literally do 75-110 pull ups 6 days a week. Admittedly, I bought my pullup bar for £30 but it looks a lot comfier and safer than your one. I guess I could have scoured a rubbish dump and found one like you found that bar and pretend it's free but money buys quality. I wouldn't boast about wearing clothes I found in the church collection pile, I wouldn't boast about using free equipment if it's shit.

you're in OK shape for a man your age, especially one that spent 20 years coked up, but you can't seriously believe I'm not capable of doing a shitty quasi-crossfit workout like the billy basic one you just mentioned. Box jumps and especially kettlebell swings are not hard (and tbqh a kettlebell swing isn't even particularly beneficial for you).

Yeah but I'm on fin too so it cancels everything out

On the srs I don't appreciate these comments, it's libelous even as a joke.

No but seriously, youre a strong dude