10-24-2021, 08:16 PM
Anglo Saxon and something else?
https://marrieddivorce.com/uploads/images/Luke-Harding.jpg

Tooting Carmen
10-24-2021, 08:41 PM
Anglo-Saxon

Sagez
10-24-2021, 08:49 PM
Western Germanic. Looks Dutch/Northern German. Passes less as English or Danish. Very common look in the North/Eastern parts of the Netherlands and Lower Saxony.

Oliver109
10-24-2021, 09:37 PM
Thank you for the informative post, some upper class Brits do have quite a Dutch/west German look

kiko
10-24-2021, 09:40 PM
Anglo-Saxon

Sagez
10-24-2021, 09:44 PM
Indeed.. Upper-class Brits seem parrallel to Dutch/North German farmers. Bulk of those farmers belong to the Anglo-Saxon type but of a heavier CM subset than usual for Nordo-Cromags. In continental Europe the correlation between certain phenotypes and social class are mostly nelligble but extreme cases can occur. I've noticed more proper Nordid types among upper class French men compared to the rest of the population.

Oliver109
10-24-2021, 09:50 PM
Indeed.. Upper-class Brits seem parrallel to Dutch/North German farmers. Bulk of those farmers belong to the Anglo-Saxon type but of a heavier CM subset than usual for Nordo-Cromags. In continental Europe the correlation between certain phenotypes and social class are mostly nelligble but extreme cases can occur. I've noticed more proper Nordid types among upper class French men compared to the rest of the population.

Why farmers in particular? anyway i saw a group of Belgians in London recently returning from a football game and they looked a lot like upper class Brits, the French and even Spanish upper classes have a more significant Nordic component.

Sagez
10-24-2021, 09:55 PM
Why farmers in particular? anyway i saw a group of Belgians in London recently returning from a football game and they looked a lot like upper class Brits, the French and even Spanish upper classes have a more significant Nordic component.

Well, those farmers are usually native/local to the area up until the expansion of Germanic tribes to the Northern German Plain and the Low Countries. In for example, NRW you have much more recent European migration that brought Alpine and Sub-nordid types to the area. Same applies to the Netherlands, while ethnic Dutch people are strictly Nordo-Cromags with some Beaker admixture.