PDA

View Full Version : Do I sound German when I speak Spanish?

Mortimer
10-25-2021, 08:49 AM
I dont speak actually Spanish, I just read a fairy tale (The Beauty and the Beast) in Spanish language. I just read it from a webpage.

https://youtu.be/NnfAy5auGhc

Rafael Passoni
10-25-2021, 08:53 AM
I don't speak Spanish, but sounds normal to me. Natives can perceive it better.

Mortimer
10-25-2021, 08:55 AM
I don't speak Spanish, but sounds normal to me. Natives could perceive it better.

That would be quiete facsinating if it would sound normal because I never spoke a word Spanish in my life. But its cool. I do want to do well in other languages.

Mortimer
10-25-2021, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzdgmqIHOQ

Rafael Passoni
10-25-2021, 09:32 AM
I can understand it:
"Era una vez un mercader che teñila vara si gesto. Todas las cremas la abra la hija más (...)
A diferencia del tema ja más solicitaba a su padre ñengo no abyecto niñee rancia de ninguno do los ligures lega no escribí taba. Se conformaba con espadale y verle de Volta sueño salvo. Sin embargo, ante la insistencia de su adorado padre, pela crecía la hiña banda decidió pedirle una humilde rosa"
To me some parts make sense, but I don't know Spanish. Only Portuguese, Italian and English.

Edit: in English what I've heard: "I was once a merchant who had a rod without gesture. All the creams were opened by the daughter more (...)
Unlike the themes, he never asked his father for any non-good or no worthiness of any of the Ligurians from the Ligurians. He was confused with hope and seeing him back was unsafe. However, at the insistence of his adored father, he peeled the hina flag up and decided to ask him for a humble rose. "
I don't know the original text.

Art23
10-25-2021, 10:23 AM
You sound Balkan Slav. The only German part is that you read s as z. There is no zzzz sound in Spanish.

Mortimer
10-25-2021, 10:41 AM
You sound Balkan Slav. The only German part is that you read s as z. There is no zzzz sound in Spanish.

I grew up with German not serbian. I speak better German than serbian interesting that I still sound Balkan to you

noricum
10-25-2021, 01:49 PM
You sound VERY austrian when speaking spanish (or english).

TheMaestro
10-25-2021, 08:12 PM

He doesn't at all, he sounds German.

Etelfrido
10-18-2023, 07:13 PM
I can't wait to hear you try Portuguese.