PDA

View Full Version : Afghan fighter Vs German fighter (CLASSIFY)

Avicenna
11-01-2021, 03:35 PM
https://youtu.be/Q15Stz1xtew

Avicenna
11-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Bump

Donhueas
11-01-2021, 06:40 PM
German: dalofalid +West alpinid(?). Afghan: indo-iranid + proto-nordid (?)

Immanenz
11-01-2021, 07:09 PM
Iranid + Dinarid and Faelid-Subnordid

Avicenna
11-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Iranid + Dinarid and Faelid-Subnordid

How well the German pass in Scandinavia ? I think he looks identical to many Swedes. I cannot imagine him here in Britain .

How well does the afghan pass in Balkans ? His head shape seems dinarid , probably a mixture of iranid + ?

Avicenna
11-02-2021, 09:41 AM
Bump

Avicenna
11-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Bump

Immanenz
11-02-2021, 11:54 AM
How well the German pass in Scandinavia ? I think he looks identical to many Swedes. I cannot imagine him here in Britain .

How well does the afghan pass in Balkans ? His head shape seems dinarid , probably a mixture of iranid + ?

The German i guess can pass in Scandinavia, surprised he cant pass in England at least- a bit Eric Dier type.

Oasim passes defo in Balkans- especially southern part (Albania/Montenegro, Greece), he does show strongly dinaromorphism, passes as well in Sweden- as Ibrahimovic doubleganger.

Token
11-02-2021, 12:08 PM
"Faelid + Alpine", you guys are either blind or insane. The German is clearly Nordic, his head dimensions are smaller than the Afghanian's for god's sake.

The Afghan is Irano-Afghan, with some Alpine influence.

Irano-Afghan: The long-faced, high-headed, hook-nosed type, usually of tall stature, which forms the principal element in the population of Iran, Afghanistan, and the Turkoman country, and which is also present in Palestine, parts of Arabia, and North Africa. It is probably related to the old Corded type of the Neolithic and Bronze Age.

Mortimer
11-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Yes the Afghan man can blend in with Balkan populations he is pseudo dinarid

Ylla
11-02-2021, 02:22 PM
German: Faelid Nordid
Afghan: Irano afgan + Dinarid

Avicenna
11-02-2021, 02:25 PM
The German i guess can pass in Scandinavia, surprised he cant pass in England at least- a bit Eric Dier type.

Oasim passes defo in Balkans- especially southern part (Albania/Montenegro, Greece), he does show strongly dinaromorphism, passes as well in Sweden- as Ibrahimovic doubleganger.

Nope , he cannot pass at all man . There are certainly Nordic types among the British but the guy in OP is too broad headed plus his eyes scream Scandinavian . He does look similar to dier , however he lacks a British islander Vibe .

Radimir
11-02-2021, 02:39 PM
German fighter is Tronder and Afghan fighter is Dinarid + Armenid.