PDA

View Full Version : Classify me - What’s my phenotype?

hlandian
11-27-2021, 08:30 PM
What phenotype do I have and where could I pass?

https://imgur.com/a/MR05D7s - not the best of pictures so sorry for that lol

Ezio Auditore
11-27-2021, 08:56 PM
most people are going to say Italian or something I bet lol.

hlandian
11-27-2021, 10:20 PM
Hmm that’s interesting, what phenotype tho?

hlandian
11-27-2021, 10:20 PM
most people are going to say Italian or something I bet lol.hmm that’s interesting, what phenotype tho?

Sagez
11-27-2021, 10:22 PM
Faelid + some Dinarid

hlandian
11-27-2021, 10:34 PM
Faelid + some Dinarid

I can understand the Dinarid but not Faelid as I don’t have blonde hair or blue eyes which faelids do and I’m not as robust

Sagez
11-27-2021, 10:39 PM
I can understand the Dinarid but not Faelid as I don’t have blonde hair or blue eyes which faelids do and I’m not as robust

Well, you look at least partially Scandinavian in my eyes. You are probably ethnically mixed. Anyways, not all Faelids are comically robust frame moggers. You get Faelids with insanely robust skulls but more gracilised bodies. Granted, you strike me as relatively young (17-22). Bodies tend to coarsen over time.

hlandian
11-27-2021, 10:52 PM
Well, you look at least partially Scandinavian in my eyes. You are probably ethnically mixed. Anyways, not all Faelids are comically robust frame moggers. You get Faelids with insanely robust skulls but more gracilised bodies. Granted, you strike me as relatively young (17-22). Bodies tend to coarsen over time.

Yeah I do have some scandinavian as my mom is part it, I think the mix I am is kinda interesting (which explains my dinaric part I think) which I will reveal a bit later. People have guessed me North Atlantid + cro magnon before which I think would make more sense as I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin which fits north atlantid or some kind of atlantid better. Or what do you think? I am 23 y/o btw so yeah

Here’s another picture which is kinda awkward looking I was just about to go to bed lol and I’ve blocked out my eyes because of it lol haha https://imgur.com/a/jCxb9PU

Celestia
11-27-2021, 10:54 PM
I see Atlantid, Dinarid and CM

Sagez
11-27-2021, 10:58 PM
Yeah I do have some scandinavian as my mom is part it, I think the mix I am is kinda interesting (which explains my dinaric part I think) which I will reveal a bit later. People have guessed me North Atlantid + cro magnon before which I think would make more sense as I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin which fits north atlantid or some kind of atlantid better. Or what do you think? I am 23 y/o btw so yeah

Scandinavian CM + Dinarid + North-Atlantid could work. The North-Atlantid could explain your quite pale skin. I am also 23 years old bro, curious to what is your ethnic make-up.

hlandian
11-27-2021, 11:00 PM
I see Atlantid, Dinarid and CM

Hmm why Cro Magnon, what do you see that is cro magnon about me? I was under the impression that CM have kind of like a round skull and I don’t have that, mine is tall as you can see and narrow (from the side). Also what makes types like Faelid, brunn etc, those types that are robust.. what makes them not CM or are they Cro Magnon influenced as well?

hlandian
11-27-2021, 11:17 PM
Scandinavian CM + Dinarid + North-Atlantid could work. The North-Atlantid could explain your quite pale skin. I am also 23 years old bro, curious to what is your ethnic make-up.

Ah that’s cool bro, and yeah I think that makes more sense now. But I’m not sure about the CM from what I know they are supposed to be round headed right? which I am not if you look from the side, mine is tall as a tower lol haha and narrow, again that’s from the side but CM are usually round headed aren’t they?.. I edited my previous post to include this picture but you probably didn’t see it? (https://imgur.com/a/jCxb9PU) I’ve crossed out my eyes because I was just about to go to bed and it’s kinda a awkward pic lol.. Anyways I think you can see better on that picture that my face isn’t as wide or robust as it sometimes can be seen. It’s more that my cheeks are sunk in like lol and my face is more rounder .. what u think?