PDA

View Full Version : Are Balkanites phenotypically closer to West Slavs or East Slavs?

ixulescu
12-10-2021, 12:33 PM
see the poll

EDIT: consider for this question as Balkanites only the South Slavic countries and Romania.
The other Balkanites don't have enough Slavic admixture for the question to make sense.

Arūnas
12-10-2021, 12:35 PM
what does the term Balkanites mean? I predict a small military conflict between Croats and Serbs here, like" -we are not, - yes you are...

ixulescu
12-10-2021, 12:37 PM
what does the term Balkanites mean? I predict a small military conflict between Croats and Serbs here, like" -we are not, - yes you are...

South Slavic countries plus Romania

Polak
12-10-2021, 12:42 PM
More Balkanites would pass in Poland than in Russia or Belarus, if that's what you're asking.

ixulescu
12-10-2021, 12:46 PM
More Balkanites would pass in Poland than in Russia or Belarus, if that's what you're asking.

yep, that's one way to rephrase the OP question.

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 12:48 PM
South Slavic countries plus Romania

Albania, Greece and the European region of Turkey are also parts of the Balkans.

Blondie
12-10-2021, 12:50 PM
I think west slavs and east slavs look same, except czechs who are pretty german shifted. Btw bulgarians look like russians but in med version.

Blondie
Albania, Greece and the European region of Turkey are also parts of the Balkans.

Greece is rather South Europe in my opinion.

ixulescu

Even though they are Balkanites as well imo, I would not consider them for this question because they have little Slavic admixture.

Arūnas
12-10-2021, 12:51 PM

that changes a lot, now both answers are absolete, only to Welsh people - Paleo pride worldwide

ixulescu
12-10-2021, 12:52 PM
I think west slavs and east slavs look same, [...]

I would disagree with this.

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 12:53 PM
Greece is rather South Europe in my opinion.

But geographically, Greece is part of the Balkans. Don't have any geographical connection with Italy or Iberia.

Blondie
12-10-2021, 12:54 PM

Okay then what is the difference between poles and belorussians?

ixulescu
12-10-2021, 12:57 PM
Okay then what is the difference between poles and belorussians?

I'm not concerned with that. Belorussians are an intermediate population between East and West Slavs, much like Western Ukrainians.

The difference is obvious when you contrast Poles and Russians.

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 12:57 PM

Yes, because the West Slavs are more Central European Slavo-Germanic looking people. The East Slavs are almost purely Slavic, but the Russians have some Uralic admixture.

Arūnas
12-10-2021, 12:58 PM

it really depends where you are looking at, but originaly Poles (not those replaced [transplanted like plants] by Tzars and Stalin) were different looking, yes, and that's because all those previous owners who didn't go to Northern Africa like Vandals were assimilated with R1a hordes

Blondie
12-10-2021, 12:59 PM
But geographically, Greece is part of the Balkans. Don't have any geographical connection with Italy or Iberia.

Geographically Greece is also part of South Europe just like historically and culturally.

Blondie
12-10-2021, 01:03 PM
Yes, because the West Slavs are more Central European Slavo-Germanic looking people. The East Slavs are almost purely Slavic, but the Russians have some Uralic admixture.

Not really, just czechs, i didn't see much germanic face among slovaks and poles.

StonyArabia
12-10-2021, 01:06 PM
I think Ukraine. There this Ukrainian channel on YouTube all of its actors can mostly pass in the balkans. Anna Kudriavtseva,
,Olga-Safronova, Tania Lav, Serj Avakian, Istan Rozumny.

Jana
12-10-2021, 01:07 PM
I find Poland most alien country compared to Croatia, despite being Catholic. Not only language but also phenotypes. Watched a Polish film recently and most Poles there looked incredibly alien, something like hybrids between East Slavs and Germans lookswise. They just have their own looks.

I think Slavic looking Croats resemble more Slovaks and Ukrainians, and those German shifted more Czechs.
Btw I also saw videos from southern Russia and surprisingly many could fit here, they looked less alien than Poles.

TheMaestro
12-10-2021, 01:11 PM
West Slavs imo, theres an overlap also with Czechoslovaks

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 01:17 PM
i didn't see much germanic face among slovaks and poles.

Yes. They have less Germanic vibe, than Czech, but have more compared to Belarusians, Russians or Ukrainians.

Also, the Slovaks and South Poles have many Dinarids, so they overlap with the Balkans. I think, overall the West Slavs are closer to Balkan people, than East Slavs.

Jana
12-10-2021, 01:18 PM
example of Polacks who look super alien, never saw Croats even remotely similar looking. Btw I think these guys look distinctly Polish.

https://images.moviefit.me/p/o/42548-jozef-pawlowski.jpg
https://s3.party.pl/newsy/hanna-zudziewicz-i-maurycy-popiel-na-planie-m-jak-milosc-536676-4_3.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Robert_Lewandowski_%282011%29.jpg

So yeah, I think Poland is north Slavic country least overlapping with Croatia, if we exclude Uralic mixed parts of Russia and maybe Belarus.
Slovaks and Ukrainians are for sure closer looking, and south Russians and Czechs I would say as well.

Blondie
12-10-2021, 01:20 PM
Yes. They have less Germanic vibe, than Czech, but have more compared to Belarusians, Russians or Ukrainians.

Also, the Slovaks and South Poles have many Dinarids, so they overlap with the Balkans. I think, overall the West Slavs are closer to Balkan people, than East Slavs.

Why russians? Tons of north russian are nordic, looks germanic/finnic.

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 01:23 PM
Btw I also saw videos from southern Russia and surprisingly many could fit here, they looked less alien than Poles.

Don't forgot, that Russia is a heavly multiethnic country, so these people maybe could be Caucasus ethnicites, whom you may have seen.

Jana
12-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Dn't forgot, that Russia is a heavly multiethnic country, so these people could be Caucasus ethnicites, whom you may have seen.

Lmao not. Croats don't resemble fucking Caucasians. Southern Russians look basically Ukrainians and they are pretty brunet with Slavic features and many look familiar to me.
I don't care for stupid ideas people here have about my people or Russians.

Poles are most alien looking, I don't see any similarity with them. After than Belarussians probably. I don't count north Russians because they are too different to compare to.

Also, if comparison is made one is obviously not comparing south Slavs who look Albanian, Greek or Italian. That is pointless.

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 01:25 PM

I disagree, Slovaks are the last frontier that are similar to balkans, Russians for example are much more similar to Croatians, than Polaks are, for example, russians are very warm and honest people imo, Polaks are cold, lying, low-intelligence inbred people

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Why russians? Tons of north russian are nordic, looks germanic/finnic.

The Northern types among North Russians are mostly Finnic, Baltic and Uralic phenotypes. I don't see many Borreby, Tronder or Faelid Russians, so couldn't be many Germanic types, but I don't deny, that there are some of these pheontypes among Russian people, just like there are Nordic looking Greeks or Turanid looking native Europeans.

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 01:30 PM
I disagree, Slovaks are the last frontier that are similar to balkans, Russians for example are much more similar to Croatians, than Polaks are, for example, russians are very warm and honest people imo, Polaks are cold, lying, low-intelligence inbred people

I didn’t mean the mentality, I said about the phenotypes.

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Lmao not. Croats don't resemble fucking Caucasians. Southern Russians look basically Ukrainians and they are pretty brunet with Slavic features and many look familiar to me.
I don't care for stupid ideas people here have about my people or Russians.

I belive it, because I never been in Russia.

The regional phenotypical differences are are well known in Germany or Italy, but in Russia are less know.

Arūnas
12-10-2021, 01:35 PM
example of Polacks who look super alien, never saw Croats even remotely similar looking. Btw I think these guys look distinctly Polish.

https://s3.party.pl/newsy/hanna-zudziewicz-i-maurycy-popiel-na-planie-m-jak-milosc-536676-4_3.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Robert_Lewandowski_%282011%29.jpg

So yeah, I think Poland is north Slavic country least overlapping with Croatia, if we exclude Uralic mixed parts of Russia and maybe Belarus.
Slovaks and Ukrainians are for sure closer looking, and south Russians and Czechs I would say as well.

is the first one an Eastern and younger version of our Cristiano?

GDDR6
12-10-2021, 01:37 PM

In Poland you will find more putinoid looking people than resembling Croats, especially when many Croats have long and narrow faces while this is rare in Poland.

Thorn
12-10-2021, 01:44 PM
West Slavs because of Dinaric/Noric overlap..

PainKiller
12-10-2021, 01:50 PM
South Slavs=Slavicized Illyrians/Thracians
East Slavs=Slavicized Finns/Balts
Czechs=Slavicized Celto-Germans
Poles and Slovaks=only real Slavs.

Based on this, it's clear that there is no overlap in looks between southern and other "Slavs".

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 01:54 PM
South Slavs=Slavicized Illyrians/Thracians
East Slavs=Slavicized Finns/Balts
Czechs=Slavicized Celto-Germans
Poles and Slovaks=only real Slavs.

Based on this, it's clear that there is no overlap in looks between southern and other "Slavs".

Na zdravlje!

Nurzat
12-10-2021, 01:57 PM
West Slavs because of Dinaric/Noric overlap..

good point. Poland must have more overlap because of common Dinaric influence. Slovakia is almost part of the Balkans, it comes at the end of it, a transition area between Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. Czech Rep looks to have more German input than the others but still looks Slavic, in a SlavoGermanic way.

Ukrainians in my home region (Ruthenians) have biggest overlap with Slovaks and Poles, then with Ukrainians, then Hungarians and only after that with Romanians (average looks/typical types considered). lookswise I mean.

Russkies often have ultra-Eastern features that make them off-Balkan looking, even in dark haired ones, they just look Russkie. there's almost always something on their face giving them away as Russian. however there is consistent overlap with Russians but it goes this way: Russian types here and there in the Balkans, not Balkan types in the Russians

Jana
12-10-2021, 02:00 PM
In Poland you will find more putinoid looking people than resembling Croats, especially when many Croats have long and narrow faces while this is rare in Poland.

No, most Croats don't have long and narrow faces at all. That's more common only in lesser populated southern regions. Putin looks completely alien for Poland, but there are pseudo Uralishe looklng Poles like this actress I noticed:

https://popularnetworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Zofia-Wichlacz.jpg

She looks very Polish to me nonetheless, even if probably not the most common type.

Jana
12-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Btw I saw suprisingly many horse and brick faced Poles but with very alien vibe. I think they have great overlap with Eastern Germans even if pretty different and obv more Slavic looking for the most part.
Belarussians to me look in between Poles and Russians proper.

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Btw I saw suprisingly many horse and brick faced Poles but with very alien vibe. I think they have great overlap with Eastern Germans even if pretty different and obv more Slavic looking for the most part.
Belarussians to me look in between Poles and Russians proper.

They mostly have very rodent-like faces, makes me wanna stick their faces in a meat grinder for a makeover

Jana
12-10-2021, 02:09 PM
good point. Poland must have more overlap because of common Dinaric influence.

Fuck no. Maybe with your folks, they are alien for us and that is it. Fits with their extremely alien language as well.

Jana
12-10-2021, 02:11 PM
They mostly have very rodent-like faces, makes me wanna stick their faces in a meat grinder for a makeover

Why do you write stuff like that? Wtf? I just honestly say I was exposed to Poles greatly recently (films, KSW) and was just surprised how foreign they look.
I don't see any similarities but people can keep blabbing about "Dinaric" shared looks lmao. Lewa is Noric too and looks alien as hell.

People are stupid.

GDDR6
12-10-2021, 02:12 PM

Dude, your home must be full of rats, ask for deratization and keep your household clean!

RogueState
12-10-2021, 02:12 PM
You ruled out a bit too fast other Balkanians, a non-negligible amount of Albanians can look "generic" Eastern European (~ Slavic broadly speaking)

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Dude, your home must be full of rats, ask for deratization and keep your household clean!

We all know you're a rat-boy, too

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 02:16 PM
Why do you write stuff like that? Wtf? I just honestly say I was exposed to Poles greatly recently (films, KSW) and was just surprised how foreign they look.
I don't see any similarities but people can keep blabbing about "Dinaric" shared looks lmao. Lewa is Noric too and looks alien as hell.

People are stupid.

I write what I mean, why the fuck wouldn't I? I hate them, and I want them to feel it, and I can't just shoot them cause then I'll go to jail eventually, and there's even more polaks there!!!

Dušan
12-10-2021, 02:17 PM

Some Polish dude fucked your girlfriend? Is that reason you are so pissed on them?

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Some Polish dude fucked your girlfriend? Is that reason you are so pissed on them?

Polish girls want to fuck ME, dear neighbour:) Have you seen polish guys?

Jana
12-10-2021, 02:19 PM
is the first one an Eastern and younger version of our Cristiano?

He is very handsome and I think very Polish looking, but really alien. I didn't see such east Slavs either and he does not look Czech-Slovak nor German.
with brother

https://i.wpimg.pl/1024x0/d.wpimg.pl/275762216-5659021/jozef-pawlowski-stefan.jpg

Btw except East Germans to some degree Poles to me have surprising overlap with Hungarians, especially those in Budapest.

Ljubic
12-10-2021, 02:21 PM
There are many Poles here in Germany where i live and some do look just like stereotypical Germans and others just as if they come from the depths of the western Balkans. Poland is big and the further southeast you go, the more semblance to Balkan people you see i bet.

GDDR6
12-10-2021, 02:21 PM

Not his gf but him.

Jana
12-10-2021, 02:22 PM
I write what I mean, why the fuck wouldn't I? I hate them, and I want them to feel it, and I can't just shoot them cause then I'll go to jail eventually, and there's even more polaks there!!!

You're a psycho...xD

Hungarian_master
12-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Btw except East Germans to some degree Poles to me have surprising overlap with Hungarians, especially those in Budapest.

That's very interesting! What is your phenotypical observation about the ethnic Hungarians from Budapest?

Do you still live in Hungary?

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 02:26 PM
You're a psycho...xD

No, I just see nothing wrong in honest violence, as did none of my ancestors, every one of them got to kill in their war, except me, so I can't get it out probably

Ljubic
12-10-2021, 02:29 PM
No, I just see nothing wrong in honest violence, as did none of my ancestors, every one of them got to kill in their war, except me, so I can't get it out probably

Why do you even hate them?

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Why do you even hate them?

Seek for their lairs, and you shall find the truth

Zohor
12-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Fuck no. Maybe with your folks, they are alien for us and that is it. Fits with their extremely alien language as well.

Croats trying to distance themselves from other Slavs part 42069

Zohor
12-10-2021, 03:24 PM

Even if it's true, it has nothing to do with phenotypical comparison

Insuperable
12-10-2021, 03:27 PM

So to you the first and the third guy are super alien for Croatia?

Insuperable
12-10-2021, 03:30 PM

Can you at least do us a favor and stop writing such texts?

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Can you at least do us a favor and stop writing such texts?

Can you do me a favour, and not ask me for boring favours, PC man?

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Even if it's true, it has nothing to do with phenotypical comparison

Are you mostly polish by any chance?

Insuperable
12-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Can you do me a favour, and not ask me for boring favours, PC man?

Hehe me being PC. I had never thought I will see Croatian person writing such stuff about Poles.

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Hehe me being PC. I had never thought I will see Croatian person writing such stuff about Poles.

Its because you are not familiar with them:) its easy being all dandy in ignorance

Insuperable
12-10-2021, 03:46 PM
Its because you are not familiar with them:) its easy being all dandy in ignorance

You had bad experience with them, you said you worked with a Pole or few Poles, I can't remember correctly. Don't you think you generalize too much? I am sure somebody had really bad experiences with Croats.

Zohor
12-10-2021, 03:47 PM
Are you mostly polish by any chance?

No, I am person who can read the title of the thread

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 03:50 PM
No, I am person who can read the title of the thread

Behavioural observation is a first extension of a phenotypical observation, I think it can slide

Jana
12-10-2021, 03:51 PM
That's very interesting! What is your phenotypical observation about the ethnic Hungarians from Budapest?

Lot of big and blondish Borreby-Baltid type who overlap a lot with Poles and East Germans. There is lot of German and probably some Polish blood in Budapest. My friend from Budapest has Polish ancestry.

Jana
12-10-2021, 03:55 PM
So to you the first and the third guy are super alien for Croatia?

yep

picked them because they are phenotypically common but with alien vibe

Jana
12-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Croats trying to distance themselves from other Slavs part 42069

Learn to read. And I'm sure you are sock of previously banned user. New members act differently.

Insuperable
12-10-2021, 03:57 PM
yep

picked them because they are phenotypically common but with alien vibe

I wouldn't say they are super alien. I am not talking about pigmentation.

Jana
12-10-2021, 03:58 PM
There are many Poles here in Germany where i live and some do look just like stereotypical Germans and others just as if they come from the depths of the western Balkans. Poland is big and the further southeast you go, the more semblance to Balkan people you see i bet.

True. Been to Germany recently and overlap between Poles and Germans is bigger than people say. Not because Poles look Germanic though because they don't.
They still look very different for most part but there is strange shared vibe/look between many Poles and Germans.

It's hard to explain.

Blondie
12-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Lot of big and blondish Borreby-Baltid type who overlap a lot with Poles and East Germans. There is lot of German and probably some Polish blood in Budapest. My friend from Budapest has Polish ancestry.

Because Budapest was a german city not so long ago :)

Zohor
12-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Learn to read. And I'm sure you are sock of previously banned user. New members act differently.

Your post was pretty aggressive, so I thought you forcefully try to distance yourself from Poles, sorry for my mistake.
Also you can see around the Internet discussions of Croats and Serbs for example where both groups are not so kind. I am new to this forum, but that's not the first forum I'm in so maybe that could explain my different behaviour

Blondie
12-10-2021, 04:09 PM
I would see a decent pro Habsburg slovak here :thumb001:

Jana
12-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Your post was pretty aggressive, so I thought you forcefully try to distance yourself from Poles, sorry for my mistake.
Also you can see around the Internet discussions of Croats and Serbs for example where both groups are not so kind. I am new to this forum, but that's not the first forum I'm in so maybe that could explain my different behaviour

Sorry than. This forum is not a nice place though. I just expressed my opinion Slovaks (west Slavs) and Ukrainians (east Slavs) look more familiar to me than Poles, probably Czechs and south Russians too.
To me Poles have lack of southern influence and they look purely Slav with something German or Baltic like often, they are notably lighter than even Ukrainians etc and have foreign facial features.

Zohor
12-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Sorry than. This forum is not a nice place though. I just expressed my opinion Slovaks (west Slavs) and Ukrainians (east Slavs) look more familiar to me than Poles, probably Czechs and south Russians too.
To me Poles have lack of southern influence and they look purely Slav with something German or Baltic like often, they are notably lighter than even Ukrainians etc and have foreign facial features.

I see
From my point of view some Czechs from Moravia tend to look quite similar to Slovaks. Overlap to Ukrainians makes sense especially among Rusyns, but mostly though usually Ukrainian workers stick out because of their outfit and haircut
In case of Poles I think it depends, most likely the ones close to border with Orava may give Slovak vibes
Let's not forget Hungarians, want it or not through centuries of coexisting there is some overlap as well. At least in Bratislava and surroundings

Blondie
12-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Let's not forget Hungarians, want it or not through centuries of coexisting there is some overlap as well. At least in Bratislava and surroundings

Do you want it? Btw Pressburg was also german majority city, so that's why local slovaks are similar to hungarians from Budapest and West Hungary. I think these slovaks have significant german admixture.

Jana
12-10-2021, 04:45 PM
I see
From my point of view some Czechs from Moravia tend to look quite similar to Slovaks. Overlap to Ukrainians makes sense especially among Rusyns, but mostly though usually Ukrainian workers stick out because of their outfit and haircut
In case of Poles I think it depends, most likely the ones close to border with Orava may give Slovak vibes

Makes sense. We have sample of Moravian Czech here and his wife and they cluster with Slovaks.

Jana
12-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Do you want it? Btw Pressburg was also german majority city, so that's why local slovaks are similar to hungarians from Budapest and West Hungary. I think these slovaks have significant german admixture.

Doubt although there is native-celto Germanic layer in Slovakia. Probably most people in cities descend from peasants just like in most EE countries.
And you don't need Germans to explain Slovak Magyar overlap. Hungarians assimilated tons of Slovaks as you know well and in 20th century and post Slovaks assimilated Hungarians.

Zohor
12-10-2021, 04:54 PM

I meant it is quite hot topic among Slovaks some people can get very emotional about it, there are mixed feelings some people will be neutral about it, some will be very pesimistic about it and some(mostly of Hungarian origin) will be more positive about it.
Bratislava is now mostly Slovak city but we try to preserve traces of other minorities as well and this post makes sense as well.

rothaer
12-10-2021, 04:58 PM
I meant it is quite hot topic among Slovaks some people can get very emotional about it, there are mixed feelings some people will be neutral about it, some will be very pesimistic about it and some(mostly of Hungarian origin) will be more positive about it.
Bratislava is now mostly Slovak city but we try to preserve traces of other minorities as well and this post makes sense as well.

Truly a dimplomat. :cool:

Sloots
12-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Bulgaria and Romania to Ukraine
Croats and Serbs to Slovenia

Jana
12-10-2021, 05:02 PM

Slovenia is a south Slavic country lmao. xD

znenammi
12-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Zohor is satem.

Zohor
12-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Zohor is satem.

I see it's a banned member, who was he? I really don't know what do you mean

znenammi
12-10-2021, 05:08 PM

Why did you contact me using reputation messages and then started to offend me on my wall, satem?
You even replied to an old discussion opened by yourself (satem/pleksi).

Jana
12-10-2021, 05:10 PM
Hopefully the fake German brownie is booted out finally, rarely is one that boring and uncreative.

Zohor
12-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Why did you contact me using reputation messages and then started to offend me on my wall, satem?

I tell you truth, I used to be on forum you hacked, check your database maybe you will guess. Just find anoter hobby, get a life man
I will tell you last time I am not satem, pleksi or whatever

E1b1b
12-10-2021, 05:17 PM
If they are balkaniggers they don’t look Slavic at all. Otherwise they just look Polska because that’s where slavs migrated from.

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 05:19 PM

If they are balkaniggers they don’t look Slavic at all. Otherwise they just look Polska because that’s where slavs migrated from.

fuck you all

znenammi
12-10-2021, 05:24 PM
I tell you truth, I used to be on forum you hacked, check your database maybe you will guess. Just find anoter hobby, get a life man

Ok, satem.

znenammi
12-10-2021, 05:25 PM
fuck you all

Keep quiet and remember your low position is the society.

znenammi
12-10-2021, 05:30 PM

I ive you a chance: spell the word 'comparison' as you used to write in another forum to prove me you aren't satem but instead the luka the serb.
What do you want from me?

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 05:32 PM
I ive you a chance: spell the word 'comparison' as you used to write in another forum to prove me you aren't satem but instead the luka the serb.
What do you want from me?

continue this in inbox, you piss chugger

Jana
12-10-2021, 05:35 PM
continue this in inbox, you piss chugger

Ignore him, he is basement dweller from Romania with hundreds of sock account desperate for attention. Unfortunately he is very boring. There is a lack of talent or charisma better trolls have.

znenammi
12-10-2021, 05:37 PM
There's a 90% chance he is either pleksi or a serbian idiot luka (althoug his english might be too good for him) who trolled everyone on another forum.

DejanMarkovic
12-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Serbians are closest to West Slavs... but the rest are closest to Turks and Gypsies. Especially Bosniaks and Albanians. Don't get me started about Kosovars! KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!

Freeroostah
12-10-2021, 06:08 PM
West Slavs (Alpine, Dinarid, Borreby, Norid, Gorid,Carpathid, etc)

Jana
12-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Some people shuold really leave their basements from time to time.

DejanMarkovic
12-10-2021, 06:21 PM

Basement is only place safe from gypsy and Turk! Word of Serbian advice!

Perunovsin
12-10-2021, 06:22 PM

Some should never leave

DejanMarkovic
12-10-2021, 06:22 PM

Basement is only place safe from gypsy and Turk! Word of Serbian advice!

Voskos
12-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Closer to Slavaks and Hungarians.

Roy
12-10-2021, 06:34 PM
I think west slavs and east slavs look same, except czechs who are pretty german shifted. Btw bulgarians look like russians but in med version.

Not true. Sure we overlap, but Russians for instance look already pretty different than Poles. ~30% of them cannot even pass.

znenammi
12-10-2021, 09:18 PM

>41000 posts in 7 years, on a single forum, without counting the deleted ones (due to your unstable character) and the hours spent here and in other boards. Hilarious.

Jana
12-10-2021, 09:22 PM
>41000 posts in 7 years, on a single forum, without counting the deleted ones (due to your unstable character) and the hours spent here and in other boards. Hilarious.

I love TA, and want your rat ass thrown out :D This is my main special interest.
You don't belong here unter.

And you are extremely boring too xD

znenammi
12-10-2021, 09:24 PM
I love TA, and want your rat ass thrown out :D This is my main special interest.

Cure your illnesses and leave me alone.

Jana
12-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Cure your illnesses and leave me alone.

Never! I will keep exposing you as fake German and sock of basement dweller from Romania all the time. Slovak may be another sock of you.
You like arguing with yourself? Ahhhh old tactics.

Back to sewers.

znenammi
12-10-2021, 09:31 PM

Never! I will keep exposing you as fake German and sock of basement dweller from Romania all the time. Slovak may be another sock of you.
You like arguing with yourself? Ahhhh old tactics.

Back to sewers.

lassen Sie mich allein, Hundesohn.

Tommie
12-10-2021, 09:32 PM
I don't see why should Romanians be included either when they have less Slavic admixture than most South Slavs and look less Slavic than even Bulgarians.

Jana
12-10-2021, 09:46 PM
lassen Sie mich allein, Hundesohn.

Man sagt nicht Hundesohn auf Deutsch, Du Penner! Und zu einer weiblichen Person schon gar nicht. Außerdem ist das Siezen in diesem Zusammenhang weltfremd. xD xD xD

So you are not just no German, but not even one of these millions of foreigners in Germany!! xD

Jana
12-10-2021, 09:47 PM
EXPOSED

reboun
12-10-2021, 10:03 PM
To West Slavs.

znenammi
12-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Man sagt nicht Hundesohn auf Deutsch, Du Penner! Und zu einer weiblichen Person schon gar nicht. Außerdem ist das Siezen in diesem Zusammenhang weltfremd. xD xD xD

So you are not just no German, but not even one of these millions of foreigners in Germany!! xD

Idiot, you can't even comprehend the meaning of Hundesohn. Go search for it.
Weren't you living in Germany? Yes, we have exposed your ignorance.

Chocolate_Hound
01-08-2022, 03:41 AM
I find Poland most alien country compared to Croatia, despite being Catholic. Not only language but also phenotypes. Watched a Polish film recently and most Poles there looked incredibly alien, something like hybrids between East Slavs and Germans lookswise. They just have their own looks.

I think Slavic looking Croats resemble more Slovaks and Ukrainians, and those German shifted more Czechs.

Agree, as a South Slav I find both types like Poles and Russians quite alien to me despite being in the same linguistic group. There is some vocal familiarity, but the actual mentality can be quite different IMO.

And Czechs/Poles actually have a lot of overlap with Germanics despite the propaganda you've been fed. The true Slavs are in my opinion the Orthodox-Cyrillic script ones.

Borealis
01-08-2022, 03:49 AM
Polish are distinctive looking.