PDA

View Full Version : I think most members here are on the autism spectrum...

Richmondbread
12-10-2021, 09:40 PM
I used to think we were all normal, but then if autism is normal to me, then I think most people here are probably that way. With females it's harder to tell, but they probably are too. I know Stearoslina is confirmed. I don't see why it's a big deal, but it helps to find people who are of similar minds. I hope this doesn't insult anyone. I don't think it's an insult.

Teutone
12-10-2021, 09:43 PM
What gave it away? My love for sonic the hedgehog?

Richmondbread
12-10-2021, 09:44 PM
What gave it away? My love for sonic the hedgehog?

Maybe? Our obsession with phenotypes and such. Reddit is for nuerotypicals.

axel.aleman
12-10-2021, 09:45 PM
You, Mortimer and Gaysien are the most autist

Teutone
12-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Maybe? Our obsession with phenotypes and such. Reddit is for nuerotypicals.

My autism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXBy2xb0Qng

reboun
12-10-2021, 09:59 PM
I don’t think Olina is in autism spectrum. She is just frustrated ;)

Ellethwyn
12-10-2021, 10:13 PM
It's not an insult. I am not on the spectrum. I don't think most members are... prob just a few.

E1b1b
12-10-2021, 10:21 PM
I wish. Just low IQ + sociopathy

Zhulta
12-10-2021, 10:22 PM
I have mild autism/asperger, but i also have an anxiety disorder and hypochondry, i worry that i might have some form of disease, or some form of cancer frequently, i am scared of many thing tbh, i would never make an drivers license because i am too scared i could cause an accident and someone could die because of me, i am also scared of hurting/offending other people or coming across as mean etc.
All of this is some form of obsessive compulsive disorder i guess, not sure how i aquired it, i was quite autistic even as child, the autism or atleast my social anxiety got somewaht better over the years, it was much much better when i had a GF, but now it gets worse again, same with the anxiety disorder.

Well its just who i am, i try not to be annoying on here or come across as super autistic or obsessed, but sometimes it overcomes me and i make stupid posts or threads, sorry xD

Anglo-Celtic
12-10-2021, 10:36 PM
I was diagnosed with OCD, not autism. Don't reply to me unless your post has an even number.

Mixdguy17
12-10-2021, 10:38 PM
I am not on the spectrum as far as I am aware, but I am a bit of an introvert and I think most introverts are a little autistic XD.

Anglo-Celtic
12-10-2021, 10:42 PM
You, Mortimer and Gaysien are the most autist

They aren't autistic. They have Attention Whore Disorder. (jk)

axel.aleman
12-10-2021, 10:44 PM
I am not on the spectrum as far as I am aware, but I am a bit of an introvert and I think most introverts are a little autistic XD.

Bueno yo soy algo introvertido y por eso no soy bueno seduciendo. Pensé que eras súper extrovertido y un maestro de la seducción

axel.aleman
12-10-2021, 10:46 PM
They aren't autistic. They have Attention Whore Disorder. (jk)

supposedly I have attention deficit but I am much better members than those three

Anglo-Celtic
12-10-2021, 10:48 PM
I have mild autism/asperger, but i also have an anxiety disorder and hypochondry, i worry that i might have some form of disease, or some form of cancer frequently, i am scared of many thing tbh, i would never make an drivers license because i am too scared i could cause an accident and someone could die because of me, i am also scared of hurting/offending other people or coming across as mean etc.
All of this is some form of obsessive compulsive disorder i guess, not sure how i aquired it, i was quite autistic even as child, the autism or atleast my social anxiety got somewaht better over the years, it was much much better when i had a GF, but now it gets worse again, same with the anxiety disorder.

Well its just who i am, i try not to be annoying on here or come across as super autistic or obsessed, but sometimes it overcomes me and i make stupid posts or threads, sorry xD

It sounds like you have OCD. You excessively worry about things that you might or might not do, but these worries tend to be do-do. I once worried that I ran over a possum on a dark country road late at night, and it was as if I had intentionally killed a human. By the way, I'm not a psychiatrist; I just play one on Apricity.

Mixdguy17
12-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Bueno yo soy algo introvertido y por eso no soy bueno seduciendo. Pensé que eras súper extrovertido y un maestro de la seducción

Soy malísimo hablando con la gente en general, y me da mucha pena hablar con personas que no sean mis amigos XD. No me gustan los grupos grandes, me ponen muy ansioso.

Con mis ex-novias o niñas en general mayormente solo llego hablar o llega a pasar algo porque se me acercan a hablarme o he estado muy ebrio, si no es impossible para mi porque me ponen muy nervioso esas interacciones XD.

Pensé que eras súper extrovertido y un maestro de la seducción

JAJAJAJAJAJA noooooooo

Soy muy malo para las interacciones y hablar con/conocer a personas nuevas, pero creo que eso se debe tmb a que tengo un desorden de ansiedad y ADHD que no ayuda nada a que ya soy introvertido.

Que de mi dio a entender que fuera asi XD?.