PDA

View Full Version : Modern day Metalheads go way overboard in trying to look hardcore

gianmarioricco1
12-12-2021, 07:58 AM
They come off as tryhard NERDS.
Yesterday i saw this guy, with this shirt on, rieviting shit.
And all the studded boots and gloves, and trench coats, and in some cases even victorian era shirts.
Motherfucker, you're not a stage performer, you're just some asshole at the bar.
I'm just a regular chunky guy in cargo shorts and comfy skater shoes, i might be deeply disturbed lmao but at least i look harmless.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211212/19d3226734888bede0fb805343a02d48.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

TheForeigner
12-12-2021, 08:24 AM
It's why I always stayed away from the more extreme forms of metal and in fact never considered myself a metalhead. I hate how they are obsessed with their hatred of Christianity. A lot of them are disgusting creeps. I am still so far a moderate fan of some metal though. Not all metal is good and not all is trash either. Same with the fans.

gianmarioricco1
12-12-2021, 11:16 AM
It's why I always stayed away from the more extreme forms of metal and in fact never considered myself a metalhead. I hate how they are obsessed with their hatred of Christianity. A lot of them are disgusting creeps. I am still so far a moderate fan of some metal though. Not all metal is good and not all is trash either. Same with the fans.They're negative creeps at that, they're just morbid human beings, basing their all personality on being anti anything is unhealthy and weird.

gixajo
12-12-2021, 11:40 AM
I supose that the said "El hábito no hace al monje" (The habit does not make the monk" exist in Italian too.

gianmarioricco1
12-12-2021, 11:55 AM
I supose that the said "El hábito no hace al monje" (The habit does not make the monk" exist in Italian too.In this case it does.
I interact with them on a regular basis. All they do is drink and yell nonsense like a bunch of wild banshees, and they all share the same bigoted opinions.
At the root of it is, they're just not very cultured people, so all they have going for them to try to look progressive i guess is to rebel against cristianity. how interesting.

gixajo
12-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Most of the people who join "urban tribes" (I don´t know if in English that terms is the same) do so out of a need to belong to a group. A very common human need that is especially acute in youth. In the end it is an aesthetic question, even in the supposed principles that always accompany all these groups.

When I read about these issues I always remember a song by a 80´s Spanish (Basque) punk group that talked about all that and said:

"We prepare the poses
Always attentive to the photo.
Postcard punk lalalala !, showcase punk.
Punk fashion in Galerías ( a Spanish chain of department stores)Very punk!".

And also I remember the French said "Il faut que jeunesse se passe".:D