PDA

View Full Version : Omicron is God's gift to us for Christmas 2021!

Loki
12-18-2021, 08:19 PM
The people who wish to kill us all hate Omicron... because it is the opposite of what they have wished for!

Omicron acts as a natural vaccine -- far superior to Pfizer and Moderna "vaccines", it is highly infectious, spreads like wildfire through the population, triggers a robust immune response, but is practically harmless! That's why they are doing everything in their power to stop Omicron. But they can't.

Of course, God's ultimate gift to us all is Jesus Christ, who gives us eternal life if we believe and trust in him. Thank you Jesus!!

reboun
12-18-2021, 08:46 PM
Is it really that harmless?

Loki
12-18-2021, 08:49 PM

Yes.

catgeorge
12-18-2021, 08:49 PM

Everything is harmless when you have Jesus Christ in your heart that comes from dedication and hard work and disdain for the pied pipers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FG5pnOSXoAMeOnJ?format=jpg&name=large

Teutone
12-18-2021, 08:54 PM
I respect Catgeorge as an elder and as a brother in christ

Richmondbread
12-19-2021, 12:16 AM
I believe some people have natural immunity and don't get sick. In the middle ages, some people were exposed to the black plague and some got sick, some got sick and died, some got very sick and lived, and others didn't get sick at all.

think I got Covid in Feb 2020. Felt like a very mild flu for a few days and I was over it. Eyes got kind of reddish . I don't even know anyone who has had covid in my family except my niece. She didn't get very sick and my brother and his wife were exposed to her and they didn't even get sick at all.

Incal
12-19-2021, 12:19 AM
God's gift made in South Africa!

Smitty
12-19-2021, 12:25 AM
God's gift made in South Africa!

With Chinese parts.

Incal
12-19-2021, 12:32 AM
With Chinese parts.

Divine outsourcing lol

Anglo-Celtic
12-19-2021, 12:40 AM
I believe some people have natural immunity and don't get sick. In the middle ages, some people were exposed to the black plague and some got sick, some got sick and died, some got very sick and lived, and others didn't get sick at all.

think I got Covid in Feb 2020. Felt like a very mild flu for a few days and I was over it. Eyes got kind of reddish . I don't even know anyone who has had covid in my family except my niece. She didn't get very sick and my brother and his wife were exposed to her and they didn't even get sick at all.

It's a scam and a sham. Before someone calls me a conspiracy theorist, here's what I mean by that. COVID-19 is a bioweapon that was released from a Wuhan, China testing facility. They called me a crank when I said that in 2020. It turned out that I probably was right, according to investigators. This week's conspiracy theory is next week's headline news. The Club used the released bioweapon as a Trojan Horse that hid tyrannical globalism. Sadly, some people will call me a nut even when they're in the camp showers.

Am I saying that there's not a virus, from nature, that kills or sickens people? I am saying that because it's really a bioweapon that primarily harms vulnerable populations. They use this event to remove our civil rights, and they cook the books to make it sound much worse than it really is. "We want to ruin your life to keep you safe." This is all a plot to start the Great Reset. Fortunately, red-pilled people started a Great Awakening that escaped the blue-pilled sheep who clapped their hands for Dr. Fauci. Listen to Slow Joe's planned speech on Tuesday. I'm almost certain that he'll push the jab and the mask as patriotic virtues while he blames the unjabbed for (fill in the blank), and his blather will be as inspiring as a suicidal donkey's farts, but it'll make less sense.

Anglo-Celtic
12-19-2021, 12:54 AM
Yes.

They stopped the world for a bug that has a 99.8% survival rate for most individuals. "We really failed on that one, so let's do more of the things that led to that failure" (proverbial definition of insanity).

Incal
12-19-2021, 03:12 AM
It's a scam and a sham. Before someone calls me a conspiracy theorist, here's what I mean by that. COVID-19 is a bioweapon that was released from a Wuhan, China testing facility. They called me a crank when I said that in 2020. It turned out that I probably was right, according to investigators. This week's conspiracy theory is next week's headline news. The Club used the released bioweapon as a Trojan Horse that hid tyrannical globalism. Sadly, some people will call me a nut even when they're in the camp showers.

Am I saying that there's not a virus, from nature, that kills or sickens people? I am saying that because it's really a bioweapon that primarily harms vulnerable populations. They use this event to remove our civil rights, and they cook the books to make it sound much worse than it really is. "We want to ruin your life to keep you safe." This is all a plot to start the Great Reset. Fortunately, red-pilled people started a Great Awakening that escaped the blue-pilled sheep who clapped their hands for Dr. Fauci. Listen to Slow Joe's planned speech on Tuesday. I'm almost certain that he'll push the jab and the mask as patriotic virtues while he blames the unjabbed for (fill in the blank), and his blather will be as inspiring as a suicidal donkey's farts, but it'll make less sense.

You are not. I totally agree with you.