PDA

View Full Version : Minorities Favoured Over Pensioners

Freomæg
04-09-2009, 02:07 PM
The Labour government has told pensions that they can expect no help during the recession, just weeks after announcing that “ethnic monitories” will receive special help during the recession.

The blatantly anti-white and anti-British policy, endorsed at cabinet level, was announced by Chancellor Alistair Darling yesterday, when he said that tax cuts for millions of pensioners who are the “innocent victims” of the recession have been ruled out.

This contrasts with the announcement on March 2 this year by Work and Pensions Secretary James Purnell that “ethnic minorities will receive extra help during the recession.

Mr Purnell announced the initiative in a speech to Labour’s “Black Asian and Minority Ethnic” annual general meeting in Leicester, and said the assistance was to “ensure ethnic minority workers are not left behind.”

Mr Purnell said Equalities and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) chairman Trevor Phillips had agreed to work with the Government to assess whether any groups were suffering disproportionately in the recession.
bnp.org.uk (http://bnp.org.uk/2009/04/it%E2%80%99s-official-labour-government-is-anti-white/)

This is digusting. Not only are minorities to be the subject of 'reverse discrimination', gaining benefits specifically not offered to white Brits, but now minorities are to receive more aid than pensioners even. I can't quite believe what a state this country is in.

Fortis in Arduis
04-09-2009, 04:13 PM
bnp.org.uk (http://bnp.org.uk/2009/04/it%E2%80%99s-official-labour-government-is-anti-white/)

This is digusting. Not only are minorities to be the subject of 'reverse discrimination', gaining benefits specifically not offered to white Brits, but now minorities are to receive more aid than pensioners even. I can't quite believe what a state this country is in.

Ok, I will be tapping off another donation to the BNP.

There was another article saying that Broon might force through a General Election on June 4th as well. I think that the time to act is very much now. :D

Beorn
04-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Mr Purnell announced the initiative in a speech to Labour’s “Black Asian and Minority Ethnic” annual general meeting in Leicester, and said the assistance was to “ensure ethnic minority workers are not left behind.”

I wish they were left behind.

How is it people like Alistair Darling can offer reforms to enable the security of the Black, Asian and other ethnic minority communities at the expense of others, ie: White and other "native" Britons, and still sit around scratching their heads wondering why racism and racial tensions are on the up and dreaded political parties such as the BNP are on the rise?

I wonder if it ever occurs to them to look after the interests of those who trusted them enough to vote for them?

SwordoftheVistula
04-10-2009, 04:20 AM
There was another article saying that Broon might force through a General Election on June 4th as well. I think that the time to act is very much now. :D

That doesn't seem a very smart idea on their part, they did poorly in the 2004 EU Parliament elections, and having EU issues at the forefront during a general election campaign would hurt them.