PDA

View Full Version : Classify Russian women/girls

Mortimer
12-31-2021, 07:58 AM
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/270501248_641912147162824_2573231030020232574_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=c8SJWDwprToAX92xBYS&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.xx&oh=00_AT8R1iT4M4aoOic4LCkQyicvncI74wrqL_0fvO_lGOdj xw&oe=61D370A0

Norb
12-31-2021, 07:59 AM
CM (Baltic) type for the mother, the children will probably be the same when they grow up..looks like a fat Sharapova

GDDR6
12-31-2021, 08:01 AM
Tavastid

Hungarian_master
12-31-2021, 08:20 AM
Baltids.

Mortimer
01-01-2022, 05:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJ-kV3ODD0

Lemminkäinen
01-01-2022, 09:23 AM
I read the text behind the original photo. It was a nationalistic concoction trying to state that there is no Asian blood in Russian veins and all Russian are pure Slavs. Those girls and their mom maybe look Russian, but in my eyes come closer North Russian mixed Finno Ugric people.

sevruk
01-01-2022, 12:43 PM
I read the text behind the original photo. It was a nationalistic concoction trying to state that there is no Asian blood in Russian veins and all Russian are pure Slavs. Those girls and their mom maybe look Russian, but in my eyes come closer North Russian mixed Finno Ugric people.

Russians don't have this Finnish inferiority complex

Lemminkäinen
01-01-2022, 01:08 PM

Good. That text tried to prove that European side Russians are not mixed with anyone and purest Slavs and Russia, Belarusia and Ukraine are the home land of all Slavic people. Poles are a bit on the wrong side. Probably the site was not an official opinion, because Putin speaks about united ethnicities.

Finnish Swede
01-01-2022, 01:10 PM

LOL. To whom you'll try to lie here now?

1.) Yourself?
2.) Other Russians?
3.) Other people in TA?

From where the words like: ''чухна'', "Tšuhonets", "Tšuhonka", ''Tšuhna'', ''Suhna'' comes from?
They all will give one and same kind of imagine vs (fine & pure slavic) Russians? Do not they? The one which is not very desirable ....

Military and army is one institution which needs to be very authoritarian to be able to fulfill its purposes. Simple fact. On the other hand as being so it is also excellent place to be able to look inside of societies (true also in democratic western countries). Talking here about possible racism etc. Ok, lets turn the look back to Red army at Sovjet's time (Cold war era), long service periods of men ... all ethnics were not equal. Far from that. I doubt all will never become public but that was pretty racist place. Hierarchic place depending on your own background. I do not blame that Finno-Ugrics or Baltds would have been last in the line. Nope, they were too light, Christians and also often served too well for that but not in the top either.

sevruk
01-01-2022, 01:21 PM
Chukhna is not an offensive word at all. Comes from word chud.

Finnish Swede
01-01-2022, 01:45 PM

Really?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukhna

Austrvegr
01-01-2022, 06:58 PM

And chud' comes from Old Germanic Tiudisc (> Deutsch). :)

Finnish Swede
01-02-2022, 06:06 AM

And Ryssä or Ruski will opposite probably come from word Russian. The first ones just have more realistic meaning (via real life experiences) :p.

Borealis
01-02-2022, 06:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJ-kV3ODD0

they all look so weird

GDDR6
01-02-2022, 08:03 AM
they all look so weird

Because they are retarded.

Lemminkäinen
01-02-2022, 08:17 AM
they all look so weird

Are they brothers? They look Russian in a particular way. I have seen in pictures Russians looking like them. There has to be certain genetic driver. Of course they form an exception, but same features can be seen to a lesser extent in Russia, like in Finland the following feature.

https://images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload/c_crop,x_0,y_125,w_5000,h_2813/w_1200,h_675,ar_1.7777777777777777,dpr_1,c_fill/q_auto:eco,f_auto,fl_lossy/39-80399460963e585c6b7

Borealis
01-02-2022, 08:20 AM
Because they are retarded.

Are they really? What’s up with their ears?

Harkonnen
01-02-2022, 08:23 AM
They belong to race of awkward teenage dudettoes.

Harkonnen
01-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Are they really? What’s up with their ears?

Have you posted your face somewhere?

Borealis
01-02-2022, 08:36 AM
Double

Borealis
01-02-2022, 08:45 AM
Are they brothers? They look Russian in a particular way. I have seen in pictures Russians looking like them. There has to be certain genetic driver. Of course they form an exception, but same features can be seen to a lesser extent in Russia, like in Finland the following feature.

https://images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload/c_crop,x_0,y_125,w_5000,h_2813/w_1200,h_675,ar_1.7777777777777777,dpr_1,c_fill/q_auto:eco,f_auto,fl_lossy/39-80399460963e585c6b7

Russians seem to have a range of fineness that is not really seen in other Europeans, who are more homogenous. But you have people who look like those kids with strong, unrefined features that could be reminiscent of ancient Indo Europeans and then you have ones with very sharp features no different to other modern Europeans. It’s an interesting mix.

Lemminkäinen
01-02-2022, 08:49 AM
Russians seem to have a range of fineness that is not really seen in other Europeans, who are more homogenous. But you have people who look like those kids with strong, unrefined features that could be reminiscent of ancient Indo Europeans and then you have ones with very sharp features no different to other modern Europeans. It’s an interesting mix.

We have not people resembling those Russians, lol.

Borealis
01-02-2022, 08:54 AM
We have not people resembling those Russians, lol.

Sorry, I meant “you” as in the Russians, not Finns. It’s an American slang to say “you have” not literally meaning you but in place of “there are”.

Lemminkäinen
01-02-2022, 09:18 AM
Sorry, I meant “you” as in the Russians, not Finns. It’s an American slang to say “you have” not literally meaning you but in place of “there are”.

The perspective fallacy that creeped into English 🙂

Nanushka
01-02-2022, 03:36 PM
tavastid mother but eyes are nordid and boring

as far as I have learned 'chude' is a term coming from Finnic tribes from Baltic regions, its not Germanic or maybe a loan word to old German

isnt it true that when Russia took over eastern parts of Finland assimilated some Finnics like in Karelia and Ingria? So its no wonder to find Finnic types among Russians in those areas. Also Russians are in general a mixture of Slavics, Finnics and Turkics and its not a secret

Lemminkäinen
01-02-2022, 05:06 PM
tavastid mother but eyes are nordid and boring

as far as I have learned 'chude' is a term coming from Finnic tribes from Baltic regions, its not Germanic or maybe a loan word to old German

isnt it true that when Russia took over eastern parts of Finland assimilated some Finnics like in Karelia and Ingria? So its no wonder to find Finnic types among Russians in those areas. Also Russians are in general a mixture of Slavics, Finnics and Turkics and its not a secret

Unfortunetely there are many wrong imaginations about Finns, Karelians and Finnic people. Some explained:

- most Karelians lived before the war in the area called Karelian Isthmus. It is the area between St. Petersburg and Finland.

-.only a minority of Karelians lived to the north of Ladogan.

- most of those who lived in Isthmus escaped to Finland during the war. Those becoming assimilated were a minority.

- Karelians living to the north are now culturally and ethnically assimilated.

- Russians usually call those in the north as Karelians.

- Finns called those who lived in the Isthmus area as Karelians, although also those in the north, but the Isthmus was considered as a "Finnish Karelia" and the northern part as a "White Sea or Viena Karelia".

- people are not aware of who are Finns, Finnic people, Finno-Ugric people and Uralic people. Even Russians, who should be aware of this kind of terms are often clueless. They speak about Finnish admixture, Finnic admixture, Finno-Ugric and Uralic admixture without sense. Even in a best case they don't know the difference between Finns and Finnic people.

- due to the Karelian transition away from the Isthmus there is very little Finnish or Karelian admixture near St. Petersburg.

Salty Ears
01-02-2022, 05:50 PM
- people are not aware of who are Finns, Finnic people, Finno-Ugric people and Uralic people. Even Russians, who should be aware of this kind of terms are often clueless. They speak about Finnish admixture, Finnic admixture, Finno-Ugric and Uralic admixture without sense. Even in a best case they don't know the difference between Finns and Finnic people.

Russian society dont see the difference, because we are not finnocentric as Finns i guess. When Russians talk about Finnic admixture as usual they imply influence of west part of Finnic population of the country (from Baltic area to Volga) and when they talk about Ugro-Finnic, they imply something general or eastern. Maybe it is mistake, but it is OK in slavocentric society.