PDA

View Full Version : Why are so many Balkan women much more exotic looking than Balkan men?

Borealis
01-03-2022, 12:36 AM
I notice it so much: Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexa, many of the Balkan females on the forum, etc. shift heavily towards the Near East or maybe look like the very stereotyped image of Italian Americans. Then there's Seya who while not looking ME shifted looks exotic anyway. Meanwhile, Balkan guys just look white as fuck.

What is this?

Radimir
01-03-2022, 12:40 AM
The beard hides the exoticness of Balkan men.

Celestia
01-03-2022, 12:44 AM
Balkan men look exotic to me. They look white, but unfamiliar.

punkx
01-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Perhaps it's the makeup and fake tan?

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Muffinman
01-03-2022, 06:31 AM
It's the opposite really

Ezio Auditore
01-03-2022, 06:38 AM
exotic is beautiful. This is why.

Odelia
01-03-2022, 07:00 AM
The beard hides the exoticness of Balkan men.
Beard actually makes dudes look more exotic.

Ezio Auditore
01-03-2022, 07:55 AM

yep, a beard makes me quite more exotic. The thing is it's generally pretty masculine so having that exotic increase is not a bad thing.

TheMaestro
01-03-2022, 09:40 AM
In south Slavic countries it's more the women who look more exotic then men, it's probably because of usement of makeup. Albanians are probably same in this although now everybody is getting buzz cuts and fades which make them look more imo more exotic. When I saw pics from 80s it felt like they look so much different.

Radimir
01-03-2022, 11:15 AM

You're right, I just went with the logic that since women don't grow beards, they had nothing to hide their exoticness.

Hektor12
01-03-2022, 11:36 AM
women don't grow beards, they had nothing to hide their exoticness.

:confused:

Radimir
01-03-2022, 11:40 AM
:confused:

Don't take it too seriously.

Hektor12
01-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Don't take it too seriously.

I start from the where "the logic" women "want to hide their exoticness" comes from??

Its interesting to see people need to write things like that.

The dumbest person in the world knows that %100 of women wants to be-look more exotic.

Radimir
01-03-2022, 11:53 AM
I start from the where "the logic" women "want to hide their exoticness" comes from??

The dumbest person in the world knows that %100 of women wants to be-look more exotic.

It's not really that complicated. The OP asked why so many Balkan women look more exotic looking than men and I replied it's because they don't have beards. Beards usually hide things so because they don't have beards, they look more exotic.

As for "%100 of women want to be-look more exotic" Well. Not all women are the same.

Ylla
01-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Make up and tanning makes women look more exotic. They don't look Near Eastern imo.

RogueState
01-03-2022, 01:38 PM
It's not really that complicated. The OP asked why so many Balkan women look more exotic looking than men and I replied it's because they don't have beards. Beards usually hide things so because they don't have beards, they look more exotic.

As for "%100 of women want to be-look more exotic" Well. Not all women are the same.

Quite the opposite... the beard, especially if you are Southern Euro with dark hair, gives you a more exotic look (= MENA-ish) than clean-shaved, that's for me but also most men in Balkans and Mediterraneans

CommonSense
01-03-2022, 10:56 PM
I notice it so much: Dua Lipa, Rita Ora, Bebe Rexa, many of the Balkan females on the forum, etc. shift heavily towards the Near East or maybe look like the very stereotyped image of Italian Americans. Then there's Seya who while not looking ME shifted looks exotic anyway. Meanwhile, Balkan guys just look white as fuck.

What is this?

Which ones? There are only a few female users from the Balkans active on TA and none of them fit that description.

Incal
01-03-2022, 11:05 PM
I've been to the Balkans and didn't perceive any gender to be more exotic than other.

Borealis
01-04-2022, 02:10 AM
Which ones? There are only a few female users from the Balkans active on TA and none of them fit that description.

Celine and Ylla to some extent, there was also some random girl who posted herself on here and people were saying she looked Gypsy but was actually Albanian or something. There are others whose names im not remembering.

CommonSense
01-04-2022, 11:06 PM
Celine and Ylla to some extent, there was also some random girl who posted herself on here and people were saying she looked Gypsy but was actually Albanian or something. There are others whose names im not remembering.

That girl was very exotic indeed, but she was never an active member of this board. Ylla is lighter than the average woman from the Balkans. That just leaves Celine.

Ylla
01-05-2022, 12:16 PM

Exotic can be anything though. Based on what I've seen on social media, there is also a trend for blonde hair bleaching and the flamboyant style- automatic likes and followers.
It doesn't necessary mean darker features and complexion. I think everyone should appreciate their natural beauty but unfortunately too many women either give in to the pressures of society or want to stand out (ironically they all end up looking the same).

Borealis
01-06-2022, 04:54 AM
Exotic can be anything though. Based on what I've seen on social media, there is also a trend for blonde hair bleaching and the flamboyant style- automatic likes and followers.
It doesn't necessary mean darker features and complexion. I think everyone should appreciate their natural beauty but unfortunately too many women either give in to the pressures of society or want to stand out (ironically they all end up looking the same).

Could you post a pic of yourself with minimal filters and make up I want to be able to judge. From your pfp you seem more eastern european than anything else.