PDA

View Full Version : South Italy is dark-washed hardcore (on this site)

Pages : [1] 2

Ezio Auditore
01-05-2022, 07:26 PM
It's gotta be said!!! For all the talk about south Italy being significantly darker than iberians it's bs fairy tale idea in reality. I changed my location to Naples and other parts of south Italy on tinder and they look indistinguishable in pigmentation to Spaniards and Portuguese on average. In terms of pigmentation and traits I can see literally no difference basically. So they are definitely dark-washed by a lot on this site for no good reason. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk. SKin pigementation is like 99% to do with genes and like 1-2% to do with environment, and even if south italians got more MENA on avg and plot more southwards it doesn't make much of a difference overall. Also, should go without saying, but bro so many hot girls in southern Europe ;), from Portugal to Greece the best IMO.

Avgvstvs
01-05-2022, 07:29 PM
True, as well as it is true that southern euro girls are hot.

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Alexandro
01-05-2022, 07:31 PM
They are genetically woggier, but that doesn't really translate into phenotypes. I agree, yes

Colan
01-05-2022, 07:39 PM
I also do not see a difference in the pigemtntación, maybe a little but not as much as it is said in this forum. The difference is more in the traits of each group.

StonyArabia
01-05-2022, 07:40 PM
Yes it’s heavily dark washed usually by the sad fucks from the MENA regions.

CordedWhelp
Where’s Sikeliot when ya need ‘em!?

Ezio Auditore
I also do not see a difference in the pigemtntación, maybe a little but not as much as it is said in this forum. The difference is more in the traits of each group.

yes, but even then they both tend to have sharp features usual in south europe. Similar vibes for sure... even genetically if you model iberians genetically they fit a lot of italic DNA very easily (typically more tuscan, *etruscan* and northern italic tho) especially in ancient calcs like iron age bc they are essentially very similar. And vice versa.

Arūnas
01-05-2022, 07:41 PM
yes, the play Mongol instruments

https://youtu.be/JIXDwMQ3mds

Ezio Auditore
01-05-2022, 07:42 PM

those could be my southern bell beaker cousins. My wog italic friends... we got them in iberia too tho. Not as common as people showcase them to be in either population tho.

Tongio
01-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Surely not all south italians have those kind of octoroonish phenotypes, people genelarise too much.I never been to south italy but I know many of south italian ancestry(some pure) and they dont look like average levantines or Lebanese like its said around TA.Definitly look much closer to Iberians althought diferences can be spoted sometimes.

Colan
01-05-2022, 07:54 PM
yes, but even then they both tend to have sharp features usual in south europe. Similar vibes for sure... even genetically if you model iberians genetically they fit a lot of italic DNA very easily (typically more tuscan, *etruscan* and northern italic tho) especially in ancient calcs like iron age bc they are essentially very similar. And vice versa.

I have noticed that there are many southern Italians who overlap with Spanish people, (especially those with phenotypes such as Gracile-med, berid or alpine-med) although overall they look somewhat different. The problem is that in the apricity people think that the majority are Middle Eastern Armenoid-asysrians

Avgvstvs
01-05-2022, 08:01 PM
I have noticed that there are many southern Italians who overlap with Spanish people, (especially those with phenotypes such as Gracile-med, berid or alpine-med) although overall they look somewhat different. The problem is that in the apricity people think that the majority are Middle Eastern Armenians.Different vibe, like somthing in the face that makes you understand a person is south italian or spanish, but phenotypically the overlap is undeniable: gracile med and alpine-med are two good examples of phenotypes common in both populations, as you said.

Colan
01-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Different vibe, like somthing in the face that makes you understand a person is south italian or spanish, but phenotypically the overlap is undeniable: gracile med and alpine-med are two good examples of phenotypes common in both populations, as you said.

I believe that east meds and the armenoid mix cause that different vibe, but I've seen some gracile-meds that overlap really well

Avgvstvs
01-05-2022, 08:13 PM
The east meds and the armenoid mix cause that different vibe, but I've seen some gracile-meds that overlap really wellNot necessarely, it's just some characteristic in features that some perceive, not necessarely linked to another phenotype admix, of course some have armenoid influence but we are talking more broadly here. The overlap is indeed real tho.

Colan
01-05-2022, 08:21 PM
Not necessarely, it's just some characteristic in features that some perceive, not necessarely linked to another phenotype admix, of course some have armenoid influence but we are talking more broadly here. The overlap is indeed real tho.

This is noticeable in all regions of Europe, the same is true of southern France and northern Spain. Years ago i lived in Spain, in a border area with France (Gipuzcoa); just crossing the border shows that different vibe, even though on average they are not very different.

Avgvstvs
01-05-2022, 08:38 PM
This is noticeable in all regions of Europe, the same is true of southern France and northern Spain. Years ago i lived in Spain, in a border area with France (Gipuzcoa); just crossing the border shows that different vibe, even though on average they are not very different.Of course there is some continuum.

Ezio Auditore
01-06-2022, 07:03 PM
Surely not all south italians have those kind of octoroonish phenotypes, people genelarise too much.I never been to south italy but I know many of south italian ancestry(some pure) and they dont look like average levantines or Lebanese like its said around TA.Definitly look much closer to Iberians althought diferences can be spoted sometimes.

I have Italian friends as well and they are sometimes way more European looking than the Iberians I see.

Cristiano viejo
01-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Espaguetis obssesed with Spaniards have no limits.

Ezio Auditore
01-06-2022, 07:10 PM

I'm from near where you are from amigo...

CommonSense
01-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Yes it’s heavily dark washed usually by the sad fucks from the MENA regions.

And don't forget Sikeliot as a major contributor. In fact, he still does it to this very day (on reddit).

Jana
01-06-2022, 07:36 PM
I disagree. If anything, Europeans are heavily lightwashed by people on anthroboards who don't travel or have seen much. I've been to southern Italy and 90% looked uniformly Med. But they don't look MENA except to internet trolls, they look perfectly and classically south Euro in vast majority. It's just that many non Europeans don't really know that much about European looks first hand and outside of Anglo-centric pop culture perspective (which is also not realistic btw)

Even in central and western Europe people are quite darker than anthrotards percieve them to be and I am not talking about immigrants but natives.

Most Europeans are dark (brunet), except in Scandinavia and Finland/Estonia. And maaybe Netherlands. Fullstop.

Hasien
01-06-2022, 07:45 PM
I disagree. If anything, Europeans are heavily lightwashed by people on anthroboards who don't travel or have seen much. I've been to southern Italy and 90% looked uniformly Med. But they don't look MENA except to internet trolls, they look perfectly and classically south Euro in vast majority. It's just that many non Europeans don't really know that much about European looks first hand and outside of Anglo-centric pop culture perspective (which is also not realistic btw)

Even in central and western Europe people are quite darker than anthrotards percieve them to be and I am not talking about immigrants but natives.

Most Europeans are dark (brunet), except in Scandinavia and Finland/Estonia. And maaybe Netherlands. Fullstop.

Also many S.Europeans will be perveiced as local In Latin America without the exception maybe Bolivia . I noticed many Romanians tend to look pseudo Harnizos/Castizos.

Ezio Auditore
01-06-2022, 07:57 PM

agreed. Features are far more telling than pigmentation.. I've seen many many italians and iberians who are dark but look very much what they are, south European. It's normal.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Not only aren't southern Italians not dark washed on this forum but they're rarely even talked about.

It amuses me that one guy, Sikeliot, has caused so much butthurt that a forum (Italic Roots) was created based around him. His intention was never to offend anyone.

Imagine building a forum because someone's opinions offend you.

Ezio Auditore
01-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Not only aren't southern Italians not dark washed on this forum but they're rarely even talked about.

It amuses me that one guy, Sikeliot, has caused so much butthurt that a forum (Italic Roots) was created based around him. His intention was never to offend anyone.

They are seen as darker than Iberians a lot on here which is not true at all.

StonyArabia
01-06-2022, 08:27 PM
And don't forget Sikeliot as a major contributor. In fact, he still does it to this very day (on reddit).

Yes and he is not correct. He totally darkwashed Southern Italians. Some MENA’s especially those who want to be White also partake in this bs and throw bs terms around. They really have no dignity, pride or honor when they do this. Italians most look what they are Southern European nothing more and nothing less. Canary islanders are far more exotic than Sicilians but the self-hating MENA’s don’t know much about the Canary Islands or it’s achievement but they like to tag unto Italy because of its well renowned reputation. Sicilians might have a minor Mideast influence but it is heavily exaggerated and frankly it’s annoying. Most of these self hating MENA’s though don’t represent us, as they are often lower than dung in every sense of the word.

Latinus
01-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Not just here, but on other places on the web. Genetics aside, average Southern Italians are generic Southern European looking, like Marisa Tomei or Ralph Macchio.

Latinus
01-06-2022, 08:33 PM

Yeah, some people here need to grow some balls. Imagine if I created a forum because of how foreigners stereotype Brazil. And I'm pretty sure that if he lightwashed Southern Italians, there would be much less criticism. Sikeliot had/has his flaws like everyone in this world, but to me he was a good user

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 08:37 PM
They are seen as darker than Iberians a lot on here which is not true at all.

By who? And what exactly do they say? Are you talking about people trolling each other or are you talking about honest opinions?

Here is my honest opinion, amigo:

I would say Catalonians and Basques aren't darker than S. Italians. They're clearly - on average - of a lighter skin tone than Southern Italians.

I would also say Andalusians are as dark as S. Italians (perhaps darker).

Have I committed the sin of nuance?

Latinus
01-06-2022, 08:37 PM

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=4254&dateline=1327505805

Ayetooey
01-06-2022, 08:38 PM
To be honest I’m seeing more “south Italy is dark washed” comments these days than comments from people actually dark washing south Italy. It’s arguably the darkest region of Europe, along with Cretans/Dodecanese islanders and Maltese. Do they look mena? No. Are they among the darkest Europeans and the most WANA shifted in Europe? Yes.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Yes and he is not correct. He totally darkwashed Southern Italians. Some MENA’s especially those who want to be White also partake in this bs and throw bs terms around. They really have no dignity, pride or honor when they do this. Italians most look what they are Southern European nothing more and nothing less. Canary islanders are far more exotic than Sicilians but the self-hating MENA’s don’t know much about the Canary Islands or it’s achievement but they like to tag unto Italy because of its well renowned reputation. Sicilians might have a minor Mideast influence but it is heavily exaggerated and frankly it’s annoying. Most of these self hating MENA’s though don’t represent us, as they are often lower than dung in every sense of the word.

The above is solid proof that Sikeliot didn't dark wash Southern Italians. Whenever StoneyArabia says something you can safely assume the opposite of what he says is true because he's completely stupid.

Why would anyone even bring up Canary Islanders in this conversion? It's retarded.

StonyArabia
01-06-2022, 08:48 PM
The above is solid proof that Sikeliot didn't dark wash Southern Italians. Whenever StoneyArabia says something you can safely assume the opposite of what he says is true because he's completely stupid.

Why would anyone even bring up Canary Islanders in this conversion? It's retarded.

LOL

Ajeje Brazorf
01-06-2022, 08:52 PM
It's gotta be said!!! For all the talk about south Italy being significantly darker than iberians it's bs fairy tale idea in reality. I changed my location to Naples and other parts of south Italy on tinder and they look indistinguishable in pigmentation to Spaniards and Portuguese on average. In terms of pigmentation and traits I can see literally no difference basically. So they are definitely dark-washed by a lot on this site for no good reason. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk. SKin pigementation is like 99% to do with genes and like 1-2% to do with environment, and even if south italians got more MENA on avg and plot more southwards it doesn't make much of a difference overall. Also, should go without saying, but bro so many hot girls in southern Europe ;), from Portugal to Greece the best IMO.

This kind of threads generally creates the opposite effect, i.e. it attracts trolling instead of limiting it. Don't you get lost in these bullshit diatribes. Seriously, it's pointless. What would actually change in our everyday life if our skin was milky instead of olive? At the end of the day, who the fuck cares what people think about us on a site like this? And also, why do we always have to mention the Iberians? This constant need to always have to compare ourselves to them only exists on TA.

Where’s Sikeliot when ya need ‘em!?

Too busy redpilling the masses on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/user/OddGuidance907/

No, they created a separate forum because their opinions would be banned on this site. But don't get me wrong, I have nothing to do with it and its users.

Russki
01-06-2022, 08:59 PM
Most Europeans are dark (brunet), except in Scandinavia and Finland/Estonia.

Northern Russians aswell. Estonians are darker (more brunet) than Vologda and Arkhangelsk Russians.

I have to point it out remembering our conversation in a thread about Poland.

Dick
01-06-2022, 09:22 PM

Look what I found

http://www.anti-colonelfrankgrimes.com/forum/

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 09:34 PM
No, they created a separate forum because their opinions would be banned on this site. But don't get me wrong, I have nothing to do with it and its users.

It's not opinions that got them banned. It was their obsessive trolling, and they proved their banning was justified when they created sockpuppets to continue trolling Iberians (the OP is a good example), and Sikeliot. There used to be waves of them (the same handful of losers creating multiple accounts).

Much of their forum, which is called Italic Roots, isn't about anything Italian. It's about Sikeliot and Iberians. Do you think Loki cares about Iberians and Italians? No one gets banned unless Loki decides they should be banned. They were a problem. The same handful of losers.

Deusex99
01-06-2022, 09:37 PM
To be honest I’m seeing more “south Italy is dark washed” comments these days than comments from people actually dark washing south Italy. It’s arguably the darkest region of Europe, along with Cretans/Dodecanese islanders and Maltese. Do they look mena? No. Are they among the darkest Europeans and the most WANA shifted in Europe? Yes.

Spoken like a true half Turkoid gypsy Greek. Half of your country are of recent import MENA immigrants from the population exchange with Turkey and you share citizenship with Cyprus who are basically Arabs. Keep dreming about "slavic" Greek in Thessaliky when even your genetists agree with Pelopponesus Greeks largely overlapping with Sicilians genetically.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5437898/

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Look what I found

http://www.anti-colonelfrankgrimes.com/forum/

I wish. It's satisfying when people obsess over you. When you live rent free in someone's head you are truly immortal.

Rafael Passoni
01-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Sicilians in my family are very euro average. Nothing exotic, really. At least in my family.

Deusex99
01-06-2022, 09:45 PM

Blonde hair in countries from a survey of hundreds of thousands of athletes.

South Italy: 13,2%
Spain: 11%
Grease: 5,2%

Kek

Enjoy your Pontic immigrants and Cypriots. Even Turks look Whiter than half Arab Greek niggers.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?303744-XP-s-Europe-wide-pigmentation-study

Alexandro
01-06-2022, 09:48 PM
Spoken like a true half Turkoid gypsy Greek. Half of your country are of recent import MENA immigrants from the population exchange with Turkey and you share citizenship with Cyprus who are basically Arabs. Keep dreming about "slavic" Greek in Thessaliky when even your genetists agree with Pelopponesus Greeks largely overlapping with Sicilians genetically.

Aye is half British and half Serb....

Deusex99
01-06-2022, 09:51 PM

Ah even worse.

Serbs are Turkgypsy mutts.

https://i.ibb.co/t2VgbFB/1635170864067.jpg

Ayetooey
01-06-2022, 09:57 PM

No, I am Pontic Greek, just like Deusex99 is French.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Blonde hair in countries from a survey of hundreds of thousands of athletes.

South Italy: 13,2%
Spain: 11%
Grease: 5,2%

Kek

Enjoy your Pontic immigrants and Cypriots. Even Turks look Whiter than half Arab Greek niggers.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?303744-XP-s-Europe-wide-pigmentation-study

First of all, there are no 'hundreds of thousands' of people sampled for any study.

Second of all, the 'study' was done by the OP. I commend him for putting all that time into it but this is not a real study.

Ajeje Brazorf
01-06-2022, 10:07 PM
It's not opinions that got them banned. It was their obsessive trolling, and they proved their banning was justified when they created sockpuppets to continue trolling Iberians (the OP is a good example), and Sikeliot. There used to be waves of them (the same handful of losers creating multiple accounts).

Much of their forum, which is called Italic Roots, isn't about anything Italian. It's about Sikeliot and Iberians. Do you think Loki cares about Iberians and Italians? No one gets banned unless Loki decides they should be banned. They were a problem. The same handful of losers.

I am uninformed about these topics. However believe me, as an Italian I am deeply ashamed of that site. If I could delete it with a click I would have done it years ago.

Deusex99
01-06-2022, 10:11 PM
No, I am Pontic Greek, just like Deusex99 is French.

>Korean flag and same image as some Greek Nordic slavic

Kek

Enjoy being an eternal loser while you masturbate over 3% more WHG DNA while Turks fucked your mothers for 500 years

Deusex99
01-06-2022, 10:13 PM

Kek

Enjoy being an eternal loser while you masturbate over 3% more WHG DNA while Turks fucked your mothers for 500 years

Skin color in Southern Europeans according to science, not to cherrypick.

From the lightest to the darkest.

>Italy Bergamo
>Italy Tuscan
>Italy Rome
>Italy Naples
>Spain Barcellona
>Italy Sicily
>Italy Sardinia (North)
>Spain Sevilla
>Portugal North
>Portugal South
>Sardinia South

Anyone arguing against this peer reviewed science is a shitskin Jew.

https://i.ibb.co/ySXrkXg/1584578658918.png[/url][/IMG]

Ayetooey
01-06-2022, 10:14 PM

Kek

We are native to Pontus and genetically close to laz and western Armenians, no Turkish admix. Greeks founded Sicily by the way, and now you are just a Greco-levantine-Norman hybrid people, nothing to be proud of.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 10:16 PM
I am uninformed about these topics. However believe me, as an Italian I am deeply ashamed of that site. If I could delete it with a click I would have done it years ago.

I understand. Every group has its morons. I feel deeply ashamed of Cristiano Viejo and advocate that be banned but unfortunately he's been here so long that he's 'part of the furniture' as they say.

I personally have no issue with Italians, or any ethnic group, really.

Deusex99
01-06-2022, 10:18 PM
We are native to Pontus and genetically close to laz and western Armenians, no Turkish admix. Greeks founded Sicily by the way, and now you are just a Greco-levantine-Norman hybrid people, nothing to be proud of.

You area bunch of Armenoids right next Levantines so fuck off.

Ajeje Brazorf
01-06-2022, 10:21 PM
You area bunch of Armenoids right next Levantines so fuck off.

Can't you see that by acting this way you are tripling the trolling against us, instead of decreasing it?

mitalit
01-06-2022, 10:39 PM
I dont even understand why a North Korean would be interested in these topics

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-06-2022, 10:45 PM
By who? And what exactly do they say? Are you talking about people trolling each other or are you talking about honest opinions?

Here is my honest opinion, amigo:

I would say Catalonians and Basques aren't darker than S. Italians. They're clearly - on average - of a lighter skin tone than Southern Italians.

I would also say Andalusians are as dark as S. Italians (perhaps darker).

Have I committed the sin of nuance?

Notice that my question was never answered.

This is a mental health issue. When someone is obsessed, such as over a trait, as in this case, they view everything through that filter. One person saying X becomes 10 people in their mind saying X. 10 people saying X becomes 100 people in their mind. The emotionally disturbed poster thinks the forum is obsessed with darkening South Italians when in fact posters rarely talk about them here. It's all in his head.

If I was a Nordicist, I'd find this all amusing. For all of the OPs talk about how being swarthy is wonderful his behavior indicates he thinks differently.

Ezio Auditore
01-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Notice that my question was never answered.

This is a mental health issue. When someone is obsessed, such as over a trait, as in this case, they view everything through that filter. One person saying X becomes 10 people in their mind saying X. 10 people saying X becomes 100 people in their mind. The emotionally disturbed poster thinks the forum is obsessed with darkening South Italians when in fact posters rarely talk about them here. It's all in his head.

If I was a Nordicist, I'd find this all amusing. For all of the OPs talk about how being swarthy is wonderful his behavior indicates he thinks differently.

I'm not obsessed, i like dark people the most if I'm being honest. I think pale skin is an invent of only recent times amigo all stemming from the yamnaya peoples. And even then ancient north europeans weren't even that light, nor were germanic europeans in general... this is a recent obsession by nordicists... it's simply explained by selective breeding of lighter features bc i guess light folk in north europe were a fetish. Ancient Romans were pretty dark compared to modern italics bc of germanic invasions and all that jazz :)... but they were probably more like the Greeks than celtic mixed germanic, italic types found in the north. Features are way more important than pigmentation... iberians are on avg darker bc most have significant moorish, and crypto sephardi ancestry. We had a lot here in north west spain and Andalusia (EVEN MORE, be proud) before reconquista moved northern people to the south.. in Portugal that didn't save them bc their northerners already were partially moorish/ sephardi. I'm sure my Portuguese friends can agree on with their whopping 10-13% avg amazigh ancestry. I heard at one point 20% of their population was jewish, but that's pretty cool i guess. Iberians as a whole also have some ancient more indo-euro, and a bit later Germanicized influences that makes them plot as high as they do even with all those other influences so dw! I don't agree too much it's as significant in modern times looking at people's genome, but we know a lot of moorish flows in sicilianos and some southern italianos too! and many central-western iberians north to south and it's beautiful... probably also why many come out as darker, or more exotic than what people would expect in the anglo-sphere. People need to relax and be happy with the beautiful diversity flowing through all our veins!

Aldaris
01-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Ah even worse.

Serbs are Turkgypsy mutts.

https://i.ibb.co/t2VgbFB/1635170864067.jpg

Go tell them to their face.

And anyhow, arguing over pigmentation and phenotypes is completely irrelevant to anything.

Pietro97
01-06-2022, 11:14 PM
i'm sicilian

I was born pale as snow

https://imgur.com/a/6cGD3BO

Ezio Auditore
01-06-2022, 11:15 PM
i'm sicilian

I was born pale as snow

https://imgur.com/a/6cGD3BO

ur skin color isn't ridiculously pale it has a reddish undertone found in many southern European areas. Even myself... i got a pseudo red-brownish undertone from south europe too amigo. I'm darker than u and iberian for the record... but again it's not important. People care to much about pigmentation. We are all brothers amigo and that's how it is irl.

Muffinman
01-06-2022, 11:24 PM

Pontic Greeks from the Turkish side of the Black Sea coast are almost entirely native Caucasus hunter gatherer + Steppe and Med component from the colonization period. There is nothing Levantine or Turkic looking about them on average. Italians from South to the North are more Mediterranean by appearance and ancestry than them.

Peloponnesians still cluster North of Sicilians on average, but certain areas get very close. Either way you still see Southern Italians as your national shame (just look at the dozens of separatist movements), same cannot be said for Pontians and Cypriots.

As we all know post-Roman North Italians were genetically like modern day Sicilians anyway before Germanic peoples raped you to death.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 12:43 AM
Terrone OP talking about genetic when Italians are 40-60% Middle Eastern is a good joke.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Terrone OP talking about genetic when Italians are 40-60% Middle Eastern is a good joke.

not true, you should look at genetics more bc u don't know nothing... perhaps buy your own DNA test and share them with us and all ur components too for fun! Also, most European ancient DNA comes from outside of Europe amigo... you just don't know anything outside of Paleto spanish culture.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 01:15 AM
not true, you should look at genetics more bc u don't know nothing... perhaps buy your own DNA test and share them with us and all ur components too for fun! Also, most European ancient DNA comes from outside of Europe amigo... you just don't know anything outside of Paleto spanish culture.

Not true my ass. Italians, especially you Terrones, are half Levantine by genetic.
Live with it.

Sasaolo68
01-07-2022, 01:27 AM

Why "along with Cretans/Dodecanese"?? Peloponese and Mainland Greeks are about the same tone of Southern Italians, Iberians are slightly lighter than both Greeks and Southern Italians on average.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 01:36 AM
Why "along with Cretans/Dodecanese"?? Peloponese and Mainland Greeks are about the same tone of Southern Italians, Iberians are slightly lighter than both Greeks and Southern Italians on average.

depends where in iberia. The more east in iberia the lighter on avg.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 01:37 AM

ha ha ha

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 01:39 AM
I'm not obsessed, i like dark people the most if I'm being honest.

No, you don't. If you didn't you wouldn't imply it's an insult. Why would you care if Southern Italians were perceived as darker at this forum if you thought that was a good thing? I've never heard Asians complain that they're stereotyped as being smart because it's seen as positive, for example.

I think pale skin is an invent of only recent times amigo all stemming from the yamnaya peoples. And even then ancient north europeans weren't even that light, nor were germanic europeans in general... this is a recent obsession by nordicists... it's simply explained by selective breeding of lighter features bc i gueh.
ss light folk in north europe were a fetis

I'm not interested.

Ancient Romans were pretty dark compared to modern italics bc of germanic invasions and all that jazz :)... but they were probably more like the Greeks than celtic mixed germanic, italic types found in the north.

I'm not interested in your pseudo-intellectualism.

Features are way more important than pigmentation...

Yet, you obsess over pigmentation.

iberians are on avg darker bc most have significant moorish, and crypto sephardi ancestry.

Initially in this thread, you said they weren't darker than Southern Italians. That there was no difference in pigmentation. Now you sing a different tune.

Iberians have been referred to as swarthy long before the Moorish invasion by the Romans.

We had a lot here in north west spain and Andalusia (EVEN MORE, be proud) before reconquista moved northern people to the south.. in Portugal that didn't save them bc their northerners already were partially moorish/ sephardi.

There is no 'we.' You're not an Iberian. You're an Italian.

Since you're clearly well educated can you come up with a rational theory that explains why North African ancestry declines from west to east and one of the regions with the highest North African admixture (Galicia) was never conquered by the Moors? There are areas in Spain, such as Catalonia and Aragon, with very little to no North African admixture and yet these regions, especially Aragon was under Moorish control for centuries.

I'm just asking your opinion as someone who is clearly well educated on Iberian history and genetics. After you say something stupid in an attempt to troll me, I'll give a rational theory. Either way, I don't care because I actually like Moorish history and don't think it's a stain on Iberians unlike how you think about the Near Eastern admixture in Italians.

I'm sure my Portuguese friends can agree on with their whopping 10-13% avg amazigh ancestry.

Have you seen Riff and Kabyle Berbers? They're so pale they'll give you an orgasm.

I heard at one point 20% of their population was jewish, but that's pretty cool i guess. Iberians as a whole also have some ancient more indo-euro, and a bit later Germanicized influences that makes them plot as high as they do even with all those other influences so dw!

You certainly are well educated bringing up a debunked study from 10 or so years ago. I'd be proud if I was Sephardic. I'd get to read my ancestor's history in the OT. That's pretty cool. That's far more cooler than finding out my ancestors were considered inferior Easterners brought over to Italy and blamed for the decline of the Roman Empire. There is an interesting theory that Italians are mostly descended from other peoples than the Italics because of population displacement and considering the genetic heterogeneity of Italy that may hold some water but as an Iberian you have no interest in that, of course.

I don't agree too much it's as significant in modern times looking at people's genome, but we know a lot of moorish flows in sicilianos and some southern italianos too! and many central-western iberians north to south and it's beautiful... probably also why many come out as darker, or more exotic than what people would expect in the anglo-sphere.

And Italians are swarthy because of, I don't know, magic I guess... And I don't just mean southern Italians. Italy is a swarthy nation just like Spain, Portugal, and Greece. I'm sure that statement of truth won't upset you.

People need to relax and be happy with the beautiful diversity flowing through all our veins!

Instead of being obsessed with other ethnicities because they made you butthurt enough to troll or make a forum dedicated to them? I agree.

How sad is your life? I would never waste my time creating a character to troll an ethnicity because I don't care that much. It's a waste of my time.

btw, post your pic. Everyone knows what I look like. I'll direct you to my pic on this forum (you can even post it at Italic Roots so you can all jack off to it because I look what you fags wish you looked like). From my experience, people with your background who are obsessed with pigmentation are always the most woggiest of people. You owe me that much for wasting my time.

Don't be scared, homie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1V559Csh6U

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 01:46 AM
No, you don't. If you didn't you wouldn't imply it's an insult. Why would you care if Southern Italians were perceived as darker at this forum if you thought that was a good thing? I've never heard Asians complain that they're stereotyped as being smart because it's seen as positive, for example.

I'm not interested.

I'm not interested in your pseudo-intellectualism.

Yet, you obsess over pigmentation.

Initially in this thread, you said they weren't darker than Southern Italians. That there was no difference in pigmentation. Now you sing a different tune.

Iberians have been referred to as swarthy long before the Moorish invasion by the Romans.

There is no 'we.' You're not an Iberian. You're an Italian.

Since you're clearly well educated can you come up with a rational theory that explains why North African ancestry declines from west to east and one of the regions with the highest North African admixture (Galicia) was never conquered by the Moors? There are areas in Spain, such as Catalonia and Aragon, with very little to no North African admixture and yet these regions, especially Aragon was under Moorish control for centuries.

I'm just asking your opinion as someone who is clearly well educated on Iberian history and genetics. After you say something stupid in an attempt to troll me, I'll give a rational theory. Either way, I don't care because I actually like Moorish history and don't think it's a stain on Iberians unlike how you think about the Near Eastern admixture in Italians.

Have you seen Riff and Kabyle Berbers? They're so pale they'll give you an orgasm.

You certainly are well educated bringing up a debunked study from 10 or so years ago. I'd be proud if I was Sephardic. I'd get to read my ancestor's history in the OT. That's pretty cool. That's far more cooler than finding out my ancestors were considered inferior Easterners brought over to Italy and blamed for the decline of the Roman Empire. There is an interesting theory that Italians are mostly descended from other peoples than the Italics because of population displacement and considering the genetic heterogeneity of Italy that may hold some water but as an Iberian you have no interest in that, of course.

And Italians are swarthy because of, I don't know, magic I guess... And I don't just mean southern Italians. Italy is a swarthy nation just like Spain, Portugal, and Greece. I'm sure that statement of truth won't upset you.

Instead of being obsessed with other ethnicities because they made you butthurt enough to troll or make a forum dedicated to them? I agree.

How sad is your life? I would never waste my time creating a character to troll an ethnicity because I don't care that much. It's a waste of my time.

btw, post your pic. Everyone knows what I look like. I'll direct you to my pic on this forum (you can even post it at Italic Roots so you can all jack off to it because I look what you fags wish you looked like). From my experience, people with your background who are obsessed with pigmentation are always the most woggiest of people. You owe me that much for wasting my time.

Don't be scared, homie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1V559Csh6U

i don't have italic roots idk why u keep saying I'm from there... not from Italy amigo my parents are from España. I agree all south europe is swarthy af. I'm saying south Italy isnt much different from iberia.

anyway...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/h4yt6.gif

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 01:48 AM

Lolz

A good troll can at least be consistent.

The difference between a good troll and a bad troll is the difference between consistent BS and random BS.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 01:53 AM
i don't have italic roots idk why u keep saying I'm from there... not from Italy amigo my parents are from España.

anyway...

Anyway, I win.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/h4yt6.gif

You did read it. You revealed you did in your response, dummy.

I agree all south europe is swarthy af. I'm saying south Italy isnt much different from iberia.

It isn't much different than Andalusia. It is different when it comes to northern Spain. Northern Spaniards are lighter on average in skin tone than Southern Italians: this caused your rambling stream-of-conscious post.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 02:00 AM
Anyway, I win.

You did read it. You revealed you did in this response, dummy.

It isn't much different than Andalusia. It is different when it comes to northern Spain. Northern Spaniards are lighter on average in skin tone than Southern Italians: this caused your rambling stream-of-conscious post.

Perhaps they are lighter in the north, but genetics proves that when comparing northern areas to southern in the same longitude the same genetical profile is present. So for example in Huelva, many are similar genetically to Leon (same longitude) bc of north to south migrations from reconquista. So either you aren't aligned with genetical data, or what idk, but that's the truth. If they are lighter it's only bc the sun is strong af in Andalusia and the algarve, not bc of genetics. And if it's bc higher germanic influence in the north of iberia... woop, well sorry for them for getting fucked just like they fcked the old italic population in northern italy. Too bad they aren't dark- hot, sexy, and cool like me then! The original EEF roman empire gang will always be better than the lighter, rather uncivilized people.

http://i.imgur.com/sCFZK.gif

Pietro97
01-07-2022, 02:20 AM
Pontic Greeks from the Turkish side of the Black Sea coast are almost entirely native Caucasus hunter gatherer + Steppe and Med component from the colonization period. There is nothing Levantine or Turkic looking about them on average. Italians from South to the North are more Mediterranean by appearance and ancestry than them.

Peloponnesians still cluster North of Sicilians on average, but certain areas get very close. Either way you still see Southern Italians as your national shame (just look at the dozens of separatist movements), same cannot be said for Pontians and Cypriots.

As we all know post-Roman North Italians were genetically like modern day Sicilians anyway before Germanic peoples raped you to death.

this

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 02:27 AM
Perhaps they are lighter in the north, but genetics proves that when comparing northern areas to southern in the same longitude the same genetical profile is present. So for example in Huelva, many are similar genetically to Leon (same longitude) bc of north to south migrations from reconquista. So either you aren't aligned with genetical data, or what idk, but that's the truth.

They have a genetic affinity towards each other but they're not cardboard copies of each other. Otherwise, south eastern Spain would look similar in its NA admixture to north eastern Spain does; they don't. And in the western part of Iberia, some northern areas have a higher NA admixture than regions directly southern to them.

I very well believe that the study is correct that the Reconquista had the genetic impact it claims but there is more to it than what you're trying to say, as I've shown.

If they are lighter it's only bc the sun is strong af in Andalusia and the algarve, not bc of genetics.

Then I stand corrected, Andalusians are lighter in skin tone than Southern Italians.

And if it's bc higher germanic influence, woop, well sorry for them for getting fucked just like they fcked the old italic population in northern Italy.

Yeah, I get it: you're actually northern Italian. You're not smart, dude. I already concluded you were Northern Italian a while ago.

Too bad they aren't dark- hot, sexy, and cool like me then! The original EEF roman empire gang will always be better than the lighter, rather uncivilized people.

You're too much of a coward to reveal what you look like. You're a wog, whether you're from Sicily or Lombardy. You come from a swarthy nation. Southern Italy just happens to be swarthier than northern Italy and thanks to your solid argument it's been proven it's swarthier than Andalusia.

http://i.imgur.com/sCFZK.gif

Is that you?

Don't be scared, homie.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 02:50 AM
Is that you?

Don't be scared, homie.

yes it is me bro;

https://media0.giphy.com/media/LVFI2mSmR7SdG/giphy.gif

and me saying andalusians are only darker because of sun applies to southern italians as well.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 03:19 AM
yes it is me bro;

Typical Italian phenotype. It couldn't be mistaken for any other group.

and me saying andalusians are only dark because of sun applies to southern italians as well.

It doesn't apply. Southern Italians are genetically distinct from Northern Italians. That's not controversial. They form their own clusters. A Sicilian isn't a carbon copy of a Lombard as you seem to think of someone from Huelva is to someone in Leon.

I thought swarthy was better? Don't you want Southern Italians to be the swarthiest? It's cool and hip. It's not boring like lighter skin. Roll with it.

Don't reveal yourself so easily over one comment that I absolutely knew would get that response because you're simple and predictable. You need to keep the act going consistently. Don't allow me to be the conductor who can at will cause you to drop the trolling to reveal your insecurity more clearly.

Don't give me that power, my dude.

I vaguely remember one of these Italic Fag trolls who never capitalized. What a sad life you live. Imagine what people in your life would say if they knew about your obsession. I know you keep it to yourself. You know it's abnormal but you don't have the emotional stability to stop.

Tongio
01-07-2022, 03:43 AM
Typical Italian phenotype. It couldn't be mistaken for any other group.

But I thought swarthy was better?

Don't reveal yourself so easily over one comment that I absolutely knew would get that response because you're simple and predictable. You need to keep the act going consistently. Don't allow me to be the conductor who can at will cause you to drop the trolling to reveal your insecurity.

Don't give me that power, my dude.

I vaguely remember one of these Italic Fag trolls who never capitalized. What a sad life you live. Imagine what people in your life would say if they knew about your obsession. I know you keep it to yourself. You know it's abnormal but you don't have the emotional stability to stop.

This in the image is a kurdish man, named zyzz or smt like that.Ezio Auditore is of portuguese origin and there is a chance he is that user "Luso."

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 03:58 AM
This is a kurdish man named zyzz or smt like that.Ezio Auditore is of portuguese origin and there is a chance he is Luso.

I remember the username Luso but don't remember anything about him but I seriously doubt a Portuguese is going to troll Iberians. I did think it was that Mexican kid Mn1 because the trolling was very low IQ as is typical of him and he likes to play characters but this person reveals too much attachment to being Italian to be someone who isn't. He got upset when I wrote Basques and Catalonians are lighter than Southern Italians (and yet basically said that was true in a post directed at someone else, which was amusing).

This forum draws all types of mentally ill people and so who knows...

Deusex99
01-07-2022, 09:34 AM

Holy cope. Pontics are basically Armenians and yes they do have semitic and Iranic ancestry.

The study I quoted has sampled all places in Pelopponesus and their conclusion was that they are closest to Sicilians overall. Latest Balkan paper shows that pre-slavic Greek Imperial were like Cypriots.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 11:09 AM
This whole thread is interesting as a "debate"[emoji38]

Pls some more coping, greeks and spaniards! Go on!

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 02:31 PM
This whole thread is interesting as a "debate"[emoji38]

Pls some more coping, greeks and spaniards! Go on!

You're certainly unbias. Your 'buddy' has consistently shown dishonesty: that's not an opinion. It's a provable fact. What he says in the OP is not what he says later. The only thing consistent about this poster is his lack of consistency because he's a troll. He's not even southern Italian. He gave himself away here and elsewhere with his nonsense about Northern Italy being Germanic. That's an obsession among racist Northern Italians who can't accept being wogs.

If you want to see an example of coping it would be to create a forum that is called Iberian Roots where 90% of the posts are about Italians. That would be true coping. Even CV, as pathetic and as mentally ill as he is, wouldn't go that low.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 02:39 PM
If you want to see an example of coping it would be to create a forum that is called Iberian Roots where 90% of the posts are about Italians. That would be true coping. Even CV, as pathetic and as mentally ill as he is, wouldn't go that low.
My Galician witch :Hug00001:

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 02:51 PM
You're certainly unbias. Your 'buddy' has consistently shown dishonesty: that's not an opinion. It's a provable fact. What he says in the OP is not what he says later. The only thing consistent about this poster is his lack of consistency because he's a troll. He's not even southern Italian. He gave himself away here and elsewhere with his nonsense about Northern Italy being Germanic. That's an obsession among racist Northern Italians who can't accept being wogs.

If you want to see an example of coping it would be to create a forum that is called Iberian Roots where 90% of the posts are about Italians. That would be true coping. Even CV, as pathetic and as mentally ill as he is, wouldn't go that low.My buddy? Who's the buddy you're referring to[emoji38]

Then go cry with the ones that run that forum, not with me.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 02:52 PM
My Galician witch :Hug00001:

You can't lack this much self-awareness. You are mentally ill. I have no doubt your mental illness has been brought up irl. They may not have said specifically mental illness but without a doubt, someone must have confronted you with your problems.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 02:57 PM
You can't lack this much self-awareness. You are mentally ill. I have no doubt your mental illness has been brought up irl. They may not have said specifically mental illness but without a doubt, someone must have confronted you with your problems.

General Francisco Franco, the psychiatrist of TA :lol:

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 02:58 PM
My buddy? Who's the buddy you're referring to[emoji38]

I literally let you know in my post who I mean by your 'buddy.' The level of stupidity at this forum amazes me. Half of you can't understand simple English.

Then go cry with the ones that run that forum, not with me.

I'm educating you on Italian coping.

If you don't want to be virtually bitch slapped, then don't say stupid shit. Your buddy has consistently contradicted himself and you come in cheerleading because you're too stupid to see the contradictions despite me consistently pointing them out.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 02:59 PM
General Francisco Franco, the psychiatrist of TA :lol:

I do have a background in psychology. I know mental illness when I see it.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 03:03 PM
I do have a background in psychology. I know mental illness when I see it.

Then I was right about you, as usual :lol:

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 03:30 PM
I literally let you know in my post who I mean by your 'buddy.' The level of stupidity at this forum amazes me. Half of you can't understand simple English.

I'm educating you on Italian coping.

If you don't want to be virtually bitch slapped, then don't say stupid shit. Your buddy has consistently contradicted himself and you come in cheerleading because you're too stupid to see the contradictions despite me consistently pointing them out.I didn't understand because I don't know that supposed buddy so why should he be a buddy to me?[emoji854]

I cheerlead you and your fellow esssssssspañoĺes competing in who's dumber, that is a true amusement to me[emoji18]

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 03:34 PM
I didn't understand because I don't know that supposed buddy so why should he be a buddy to me?[emoji854]

I cheerlead you and your fellow esssssssspañoĺes competing in who's dumber, that is a true amusement to me[emoji18]

Espagueti showing his anti-españolismo again :rolleyes:

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Espagueti showing his anti-españolismo again :rolleyes:Aren't you spanish per chance?

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Aren't you spanish per chance?

Why are you so anti-Spanish?

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Why are you so anti-Spanish?You were talking to the galician witch and I said he was competing with other spaniards(namely, you). Is calling a spaniard "essssspañol" anti spanish? Aren't you español?

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 03:47 PM
You were talking to the galician witch and I said he was competing with other spaniards(namely, you). Is calling a spaniard "essssspañol" anti spanish? Aren't you español?

you called us dumb without any reason. why this anti-españolismo, terrone? why do you hate us so much? :blink:

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 03:52 PM
you called us dumb without any reason. why this anti-españolismo, terrone? why do you hate us so much? :blink:There is a reason: because you both are a bit dumb[emoji38]maybe the guy calling himself Colonel on an anthroforum is more but still....

Anti spanish pfffff, I called you so because you are dumb not because you are spanish, don't feel discriminated, amigo.[emoji14]

By the way, continue with the galician witch, he was about to start an interesting lectio magistralis on mental illness if I'm not mistaken[emoji57]

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 03:54 PM
I didn't understand because I don't know that supposed buddy so why should he be a buddy to me?[emoji854]

As I said, I gave the explanation in my post. Even a non-English speaker with a basic understanding of English understands who I was referring to.

Your buddy consistently contradicted himself. I pointed it out a number of times. If you're amused by me pointing out your buddy's contradictions, then I'm glad. That you don't actually understand what you're reading is what is sad.

Now stop wasting my time, or improve your English comprehension.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 03:57 PM
There is a reason: because you both are a bit dumb[emoji38]maybe the guy calling himself Colonel on an anthroforum is more but still....

Anti spanish pfffff, I called you so because you are dumb not because you are spanish, don't feel discriminated, amigo.[emoji14]

By the way, continue with the galician witch, he was about to start an interesting lectio magistralis on mental illness if I'm not mistaken[emoji57]

General Franco bores me with his boring eternal diatribe. I enjoy much more debating with a true Terrone like you, trying to understand your hate on Spain. I blame this to envy. Best women, climate, life-style perhaps?

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 03:57 PM
As I said, I gave the explanation in my post. Even a non-English speaker with a basic understanding of English understands who I was referring to.

Your buddy consistently contradicted himself. I pointed it out a number of times. If you're amused by me pointing out your buddy's contradictions, then I'm glad. That you don't actually understand what you're reading is what is sad.

Now stop wasting my time, or improve your English comprehension.Ok, Colonel of apricity, at your orders.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Ok, Colonel of apricity, at your orders.

What's sad is that you think that's witty. Sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, then to reveal your lack of wit.

Oh, noes!!! He called me Colonel of the Apricity!!! I'm wounded!! I've been burned so bad!!!

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Both of you are too illiterate in the English language and stupid to debate any topic.

Seriously Franco, stop with this defense of English language you do. Your ancestors would feel shame.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 04:05 PM
General Franco bores me with his boring eternal diatribe. I enjoy much more debating with a true Terrone like you, trying to understand your hate on Spain. I blame this to envy. Best women, climate, life-style perhaps?Actually I find your climate generally too hot for my taste, your females are alright but I prefer local girls and life style....meh, same thing as here i'm afraid[emoji55]

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Actually I find your climate generally too hot for my taste, your females are alright but I prefer local girls and life style....meh, same thing as here i'm afraid[emoji55]

-Your climate is even hotter:
Sicilia bate el récord de calor en Europa al registrar 48,8 ºC https://www.elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salud/medio-ambiente/2021/08/12/61150ca9fc6c8351528b45bc.html

-Italians go mad with the Spanish women. Your fame of babosos predates you.

-Spanish life-style is better. Espaguetis love our party. Ibiza agrees.

You are very envious.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 04:09 PM
Seriously Franco, stop with this defense of English language you do. Your ancestors would feel shame.

We're in an English speaking forum communicating in the English language. If you can't comprehend English, then you shouldn't be here.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 04:09 PM
What's sad is that you think that's witty. Sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, then to reveal your lack of wit.

Oh, noes!!! He called me Colonel of the Apricity!!! I'm wounded!! I've been burned so bad!!!The first sentences are gold, sounds like some 60 year old at a bar thinking he's wise.

You wounded youself the day you chose Colonel as your nick, sorry i can't help you with such wound[emoji541][emoji603]

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 04:12 PM
We're in an English speaking forum communicating in the English language. If you can't comprehend English, then you shouldn't be here.

Who said that? go to complain to Loki and tell him that is a new rule of this forum.

Damn, Franco, not only your ancestors would feel shame on you. I also do. Do you know per chance which is the most famous monument in La Coruña (well, the second, the first is the Torre of Hércules)?

https://queverenelmundo.com/guias/wp-content/uploads/Plaza-Maria-Pita-Coru%C3%B1a.jpg

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Sicilia bate el récord de calor en Europa al registrar 48,8 ºC https://www.elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salud/medio-ambiente/2021/08/12/61150ca9fc6c8351528b45bc.html

You are very envious.I was in both Sicily and Andalucía and the former, although being september not even august, was hotter. Don't you always put personal experience over datas?[emoji57]

Indeed I said they are alright, why are you so obsessed in knowing italian men like spanish women so much? Sex transition soon?[emoji848]

Italian dumb youth(yeah, sadly i share age with them) prefers islands in Greece over Spain for parties. I personally dislike such parties/hangovers/disco stuff no matter the place.
Life style in spain is just partying? Do you work sometimes between a party and a siesta?[emoji6]

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 04:23 PM
I was in both Sicily and Andalucía and the former, although being september not even august, was hotter. Don't you always put personal experience over datas?
I put MY personal experience over personal experiences of OTHERS.
The fact Sicily broke the weather record this summer is a fact.

IIndeed I said they are alright, why are you so obsessed in knowing italian men like spanish women so much? Sex transition soon
To show your envy.

IItalian dumb youth(yeah, sadly i share age with them) prefers islands in Greece over Spain for parties. I personally dislike such parties/hangovers/disco stuff no matter the place.
You said it: they are dumb, and Greece cheaper.

ILife style in spain is just partying? Do you work sometimes between a party and a siesta?
Who said is just partiying?

Siesta comes from the Roman sexta hora, ironically :laugh:

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 04:29 PM
I put MY personal experience over personal experiences of OTHERS.
The fact Sicily broke the weather record this summer is a fact.

To show your envy.

You said it: they are dumb, and Greece cheaper.

Who said is just partiying?

Siesta comes from the Roman sexta hora, ironically [emoji23]And i also put mine before, is it wrong?[emoji57]

Comes from the romans(the word) but it is much more popular in spain than it is here, how come if we are more roman?[emoji848]

Plus, don't you always deny roman influence in your country? Now contradicting?

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 04:30 PM
The first sentences are gold, sounds like some 60 year old at a bar thinking he's wise.

You'd be less of a retard if you followed that bit of wisdom.

You wounded youself the day you chose Colonel as your nick, sorry i can't help you with such wound[emoji541][emoji603]

Yes, we already established that you lack wit. No need to remind me with another example.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Who said that? go to complain to Loki and tell him that is a new rule of this forum.

Damn, Franco, not only your ancestors would feel shame on you. I also do. Do you know per chance which is the most famous monument in La Coruña (well, the second, the first is the Torre of Hércules)?

lolz, I don't care what you think of me. You're a loser. This is an English-speaking forum hence why almost all conversations are in English.

I don't have the patience for retardation today. I'll let you two fools argue which is hotter: Andalusia or Sicily. A high IQ conversation.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 04:36 PM
You'd be less of a retard if you followed that bit of wisdom.

Yes, we already established that you lack wit. No need to remind me with another example.I said "ok colonel, at your orders" and you went on, what do you want, an upgrade? Ok you're general of the apricity.

And i salute you, general.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 04:41 PM
I said "ok colonel, at your orders" and you went on, what do you want, an upgrade? Ok you're general of the apricity.

And i salute you, general.

You got virtually bitched slapped and so you feel the need to get the last word but your lack of wit is so dismal that it needs to be addressed.

Just argue with the other idiot about which is hotter, Andalusia or Sicily. You found your lane.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 04:50 PM
You got virtually bitched slapped and so you feel the need to get the last word but your lack of wit is so dismal that it needs to be addressed.

Just argue with the other idiot about which is hotter, Andalusia or Sicily. You found your lane."Virtually bitch slapped", wow, forum colonel, you're more "internetard" than i expected.
After this i confirm the upgrade to general[emoji2]

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 05:03 PM
"Virtually bitch slapped", wow, forum colonel, you're more "internetard" than i expected.
After this i confirm the upgrade to general[emoji2]

It is what it is: a virtual bitch slap. You can't keep my name out of your virtual mouth because of the severe virtual butthurt. Just let my virtual penis leave your virtual asshole instead of virtually clamping down on it because you insist on another virtual pounding.

Do you see what I did there? That's funnier than 'lolololool your username has Colonel in it!!! lololol.... how about an upgrade?!!!! lololol"

You're too dumb and cringy to realize you lost before you began.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 05:06 PM
And i also put mine before, is it wrong?
Do you put your personal experience over a fact that plus happened in Italy, and showed by Italians?? :lol:
Were you in Sicily this past summer, when this happened, per chance? :lightbul:

Comes from the romans(the word) but it is much more popular in spain than it is here, how come if we are more roman?[emoji848]
Who said is much more popular here?

The riposo - Italy's midday siesta

You know how you naturally get sleepy in the middle of the afternoon?

Well, Mediterranean (and Latin American) countries have always kept attuned to the biorhythms that American culture tries to ignore, and they’ve found a way to work around the body’s internal clock.

You might know it as the siesta. In Italy, it is called riposo.

During riposo, most museums, churches, shops, businesses—just about everything except restaurants—lower the shutters and lock the doors so that proprietors can either go home (or head to a local trattoria) for a long lunch and perhaps a snooze during the day’s hottest hours

This traditional early afternoon shutdown varies from business to business, but usually lasts about 90 minutes to two hours. It may begin anywhere from noon and 1:30pm and run until anywhere from 2:30 to 4pm.

At first this break can be extremely annoying to the tourist, especially if you’re on a tight sightseeing schedule, but after a while you get used to it. Learn to take the riposo and revel in it. If your time is short, make sure you know which sights (often churches) will be open during riposo and save them to visit at that time.

Sadly, the United States’s economic influence is slowly forcing the rest of the world to live and work according to our hectic, stressful, non-stop schedule. Increasingly, businesses in larger cities are staying open through the middle of the day, and people are taking smaller, quicker lunches and bigger dinners (which any nutritionist will tell you is a trend in the wrong direction). It’s good news for shoppers, but bad news for the general pace and quality of life.

http://www.reidsitaly.com/planning/comm/open_hours.html#riposo

Plus, don't you always deny roman influence in your country? Now contradicting?
When have I denied such thing, Pinocho??

lolz, I don't care what you think of me. You're a loser. This is an English-speaking forum hence why almost all conversations are in English.
No, it is not an English speaking forum since you can express in the language you want, and there are even divisions for every country.

In any case, my dear psychiatrist, your dishonesty marvels me, since you textually said "If you can't comprehend English, then you shouldn't be here", which has to be a new rule, invented by you, of course.

I don't have the patience for retardation today. I'll let you two fools argue which is hotter: Andalusia or Sicily. A high IQ conversation.

No no, this does not admit any possible argumentation, Sicily is hotter :thumb001:

Now go to pick any Uruguayan user, a real high IQ event worthy of no retardation at all :p

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 05:11 PM
No, it is not an English speaking forum since you can express in the language you want, and there are even divisions for every country.

You could speak whatever language you want in the US but it's still an English speaking country. Did you grasp that?

In any case, my dear psychiatrist, your dishonesty marvels me, since you textually said "If you can't comprehend English, then you shouldn't be here", which has to be a new rule, invented by you, of course.

I'm not dishonest. You're just stupid. I said, "then you shouldn't be here." I didn't say "then you can't be here."

Shouldn't

1. past tense of shall . I thought I should never see you again. habría
2. used to state that something ought to happen, be done etc.

No no, this does not admit any possible argumentation, Sicily is hotter :thumb001:

Now go to pick any Uruguayan user, a real high IQ event worthy of no retardation at all :p

I don't speak gibberish. Can you use google translator so I can understand what you're saying?

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:18 PM
It is what it is: a virtual bitch slap. You can't keep my name out of your virtual mouth because of the severe virtual butthurt. Just let my virtual penis leave your virtual asshole instead of virtually clamping down on it because you insist on another virtual pounding.

Do you see what I did there? That's funnier than 'lolololool your username has Colonel in it!!! lololol.... how about an upgrade?!!!! lololol"

You're too dumb and cringy to realize you lost before you began.Contain your homo fantasies, please.

Lost? Pffff you take it a bit too seriously, i just came to be amused but hey you're here to compete[emoji1787][emoji1787]
Ahhh, i love when supposedly adult kiddos act like bosses on this forum.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:23 PM
Do you put your personal experience over a fact that plus happened in Italy, and showed by Italians?? [emoji38]
Were you in Sicily this past summer, when this happened, per chance? :lightbul:

Who said is much more popular here?

The riposo - Italy's midday siesta

You know how you naturally get sleepy in the middle of the afternoon?

Well, Mediterranean (and Latin American) countries have always kept attuned to the biorhythms that American culture tries to ignore, and they’ve found a way to work around the body’s internal clock.

You might know it as the siesta. In Italy, it is called riposo.

During riposo, most museums, churches, shops, businesses—just about everything except restaurants—lower the shutters and lock the doors so that proprietors can either go home (or head to a local trattoria) for a long lunch and perhaps a snooze during the day’s hottest hours

This traditional early afternoon shutdown varies from business to business, but usually lasts about 90 minutes to two hours. It may begin anywhere from noon and 1:30pm and run until anywhere from 2:30 to 4pm.

At first this break can be extremely annoying to the tourist, especially if you’re on a tight sightseeing schedule, but after a while you get used to it. Learn to take the riposo and revel in it. If your time is short, make sure you know which sights (often churches) will be open during riposo and save them to visit at that time.

Sadly, the United States’s economic influence is slowly forcing the rest of the world to live and work according to our hectic, stressful, non-stop schedule. Increasingly, businesses in larger cities are staying open through the middle of the day, and people are taking smaller, quicker lunches and bigger dinners (which any nutritionist will tell you is a trend in the wrong direction). It’s good news for shoppers, but bad news for the general pace and quality of life.

http://www.reidsitaly.com/planning/comm/open_hours.html#riposo

When have I denied such thing, Pinocho??

Now go to pick any Uruguayan user, a real high IQ event worthy of no retardation at all :pI was.

About siesta, don't play, it is mostly popular in spain, way more than in other countries, italy included:

https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siesta

I particularly like the part where it says that you esssspañoles brought it to latinamerica....next time you call a latino lazy, think again[emoji1787]

Why you deny your culture? Aren't you a real patriot?

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Contain your homo fantasies, please.

Virtual man rape is about power, not sex. Keep bending over.

Lost? Pffff you take it a bit too seriously, i just came to be amused but hey you're here to compete[emoji1787][emoji1787]

I don't understand why being virtually bitch slapped and sodomized would amuse you. You are, however, stupid and so I have a hard time relating.

Ahhh, i love when supposedly adult kiddos act like bosses on this forum.

Dude, I can buy and sell you ten times over. This is just a reflection of real life.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Contain your homo fantasies, please.

Dont call Franco homo. He tried to pick with an Uruguayan user some time ago :heh:

I was.
https://c.tenor.com/t1VUljONFAIAAAAC/pinocho-mentiroso.gif

About siesta, don't play, it is mostly popular in spain, way more than in other countries, italy included:

SOURCE: YOUR TERRONE ASS.

I particularly like the part where it says that you esssspañoles brought it to latinamerica....next time you call a latino lazy, think again[emoji1787]
We brought to Latinamerica...after you brought to Iberia :thumb001:

Why you deny your culture? Aren't you a real patriot?

I am not denying my culture, it is you who does.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Virtual man rape is about power, not sex. Keep bending over.

I don't understand why being virtually bitch slapped and sodomized would amuse you. You are, however, stupid and so I have a hard time relating.

Dude, I can buy and sell you ten times over. This is just a reflection of real life.In your case, it is about sex, it was evident but please contain such fantasies.

Go back playing fortnite, colonel.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Colonel Frank Grimes owned this thread, let's be honest here.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 05:33 PM
In your case, it is about sex, it was evident but please contain such fantasies.

I don't find hairy Italian assholes that have been worked over by others repeatedly and violently attractive.

Go back playing fortnite, colonel.

Whoa, there is that wit! I don't play video games (except for occasionally a baseball game) but feel free to throw out a random internet forum stereotype because you have nothing. Amuse yourself by showing your lack of wit further.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Colonel Frank Grimes owned this thread, let's be honest here.

You wish

The topic was a very simple one. South italians arent indistinguishable to iberians in pigmentation and features. If youve saw both people from both places its undisputable.. i put my location in Portugal and vwala guess what? Way more dark woman even more than south italy, also western spain (probably bc of elevated north african) it’s not a ridiculous difference, like they arent insanely dark but if u compare to big cities like madrid and barceelona way more light types (perhaps a bit bc immigrants) but also eastern spain specifically central north to eastrrn north lightest. South was pretty light in general w some differences in features. Beautiful all around either way ;)

Latinus
01-07-2022, 05:36 PM
You wish

I don't wish anything, it's the truth. And before someone says anything, I'm not on the side of anyone when it comes to the former Iberian vs Italian fight.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Dont call Franco homo. He tried to pick with an Uruguayan user some time ago :heh:

https://c.tenor.com/t1VUljONFAIAAAAC/pinocho-mentiroso.gif

SOURCE: YOUR TERRONE ASS.

We brought to Latinamerica...after you brought to Iberia :thumb001:

I am not deniying my culture, it is you who does.[/QUOTE]Also the language spanish originates from was brought by italics so all the places where spanish is spoken belong to italy or are italian then.
I am using your logic, panchito[emoji6]

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Colonel Frank Grimes owned this thread, let's be honest here.Absolutely, he was even upgraded as he's general now.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:39 PM
I don't find hairy Italian assholes that have been worked over by others repeatedly and violently attractive.

Whoa, there is that wit! I don't play video games (except for occasionally a baseball game) but feel free to throw out a random internet forum stereotype because you have nothing. Amuse yourself by showing your lack of wit further.You have too many fantasies on italian men, how is that?

So back playing baseball game, glorious general.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Also the language spanish originates from was brought by italics so all the places where spanish is spoken belong to italy or are italian then.
I am using your logic, panchito[emoji6]

Spanish language DEVELOPED here, and it is absolutely unintelligible with Latin, while sleeping is the same everywhere :thumb001:

Now calm down and go to take a riposo, terrone, you need it.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 05:42 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/avatars/aurora.jpg
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=30838&dateline=1641276763
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=20458&dateline=1558890799
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=4254&dateline=1327505805

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 05:44 PM
ff

Can you remove that terrone of your avatar? thanks in advance.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Can you remove that terrone of your avatar? thanks in advance.

Nope. Terrones are cool.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 05:52 PM
You wish

The topic was a very simple one. South italians arent indistinguishable to iberians in pigmentation and features. If youve saw both people from both places its undisputable.. i put my location in Portugal and vwala guess what? Way more dark woman even more than south italy, also western spain (probably bc of elevated north african) it’s not a ridiculous difference, like they arent insanely dark but if u compare to big cities like madrid and barceelona way more light types (perhaps a bit bc immigrants) but also eastern spain specifically central north to eastrrn north lightest. South was pretty light in general w some differences in features. Beautiful all around either way ;)

Dude, you literally contradicted what you said in your OP a few times in this thread. First, you say there is no difference, and then a number of times you said there were. I even copied and pasted one of those contradictions.

I didn't even have to try. You did all the work for me.

You have too many fantasies on italian men, how is that?

It's more of a historical reference than a fantasy. Italians consistently get sodomized in every war. So naturally, I think of Italians when I think of sodomy.

So back playing baseball game, glorious general.

Maybe I will when you decide you no longer want my virtual dick in your mouth.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:52 PM
Nope. Terrones are cool.Especially when they go partying to Balearic islands and bang spanish girls.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 05:53 PM
Especially when they go partying to Balearic islands and bang spanish girls.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=20458&dateline=1558890799

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Dude, you literally contradicted what you said in your OP a few times in this thread. First, you say there is no difference, and then a number of times you said there were. I even copied and pasted one of those contradictions.

I didn't even have to try. You did all the work for me.

It's more of a historical reference than a fantasy. Italians consistently get sodomized in every war. So naturally, I think of Italians when I think of sodomy.

Maybe I will when you decide you no longer want my virtual dick in your mouth.You think a lot about sodomy then.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:01 PM
You think a lot about sodomy then.

It can't be helped when talking to a member of an ethnicity known for fleeing the battlefield.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 06:05 PM
It can't be helped when talking to a member of an ethnicity known for fleeing the battlefield.Doesn't change the fact that you think a lot about sodomy, but i would rather abstain from knowing the reason of that

Good night, generalissimo.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Nope. Terrones are cool.
Eating espaguetis while they stain themselves of tomate sauce maybe.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Eating espaguetis while they stain themselves of tomate sauce maybe.

Spaghetti is a marvelous food, Mr. Paella.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 06:11 PM
Spaghetti is a marvelous food, Mr. Paella.

Marvelous food, hahaha, yes, for low class people :D

Latinus
01-07-2022, 06:13 PM
Marvelous food, hahaha, yes, for low class people :D

There is no low class or upper class food in my dictionary, only nice/tasteful food, Mr. Tapas.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 06:13 PM
Spaghetti is a marvelous food, Mr. Paella.He's just jealous, and probably is waiting for the pizza guy to deliver his favorite pizza: the one with peperoni(= peppers).

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 06:15 PM
He's just jealous, and probably is waiting for the pizza guy to deliver his favorite pizza: the one with peperoni(= peppers).

Pizza is another artificial and unwealthy food.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:16 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you think a lot about sodomy, but i would rather abstain from knowing the reason of that

I literally told you the reason I associate sodomy with Italians. It's almost as if you don't understand English. I can't help but see in my mind Ethiopians, Albanians, Greeks, and British pound Italian ass repeatedly and violently when speaking to an Italian. You have yourselves to blame for that.

Good night, generalissimo.

You deserve a rest. You took a virtual pounding. I'm sorry I virtually ejaculated in you.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 06:16 PM
He's just jealous, and probably is waiting for the pizza guy to deliver his favorite pizza: the one with peperoni(= peppers).

Pizza is one of Italy's best inventions ever. And as a "carioca da gema" I always eat it with kethup, which bothers many of my compatriots from other states, and also Americans and Italians themselves, but you know why, I don't care, culture will always be adapted by diferent ethnicities/contexts.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Pizza is one of Italy's best inventions ever. And as a "carioca da gema" I always eat it with kethup, which bothers many of my compatriots from other states, and also Americans and Italians themselves, but you know why, I don't care, culture will always be adapted by diferent ethnicities/contexts.Good invention, yes.

Cristiano viejo
01-07-2022, 06:19 PM
There is no low class or upper class food in my dictionary, only nice/tasteful food, Mr. Tapas.

That is because you are from Brazil. In any normal people there are low and high class food. For example, Iberian ham or seafood such as spider crab, lobster etc is related to high class people, while the so called jamón york (this shit, I dont know the name in English https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jam%C3%B3n_cocido) is for poor.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Pizza is another artificial and unwealthy food.Most recipes are artificial, you idiot[emoji38]

Unhealthy you mean, illiterate.
And a classic pizza margherita is still healthier than many spanish foods, like fabada for example.

LorenzoSpitaleri
01-07-2022, 06:21 PM

Maybe I will when you decide you no longer want my virtual dick in your mouth.
When was the last time America won a war fair and square? Maybe that war in the 1700s against the moors which everybody forgot about.

WW1 amerimutts entered late when Germany was finished, literally contributed nothing.

WW2 you collaborated with the jews, the mafia and degenerate communists to make Italy shittier (ironic amerimutts love to talk shit about Italy and the mafia when they're the ones that kept them alive). You made up the holocaust, paved the way to torture Europe to this day with garbage neo-liberalism.
In the end you didn't make it to Berlin first.

Then on the asian front you fought the underdeveloped army of Japan and lost on several occasions, then you nuked them because amerimutts were afraid of the soviets finishing the job on that front aswell.

In the Korean war you got fucked in the ass and couldn't manage to feminise the whole korean peninsula with your homosexual jewish capitalism.

In Vietnam you got fucked by some 4'10" chink farmers, failed yet again.

List goes on, in more recent years Amerimutts have dedicated their wars to stealing oil, opium and sucking israeli dick. Few months ago you lost to some afghan towelheads too after 20 whole years of another meaningless war for petroleum.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 06:22 PM
I literally told you the reason I associate sodomy with Italians. It's almost as if you don't understand English. I can't help but see in my mind Ethiopians, Albanians, Greeks, and British pound Italian ass repeatedly and violently when speaking to an Italian.

You deserve a rest. You took a virtual pounding. I'm sorry I virtually ejaculated in you.Go back masturbating on italian men and playing baseball(of course online) ;)

Latinus
01-07-2022, 06:23 PM
That is because you are from Brazil. In any normal people there are low and high class food. For example, Iberian ham or seafood such as spider crab, lobster etc is related to high class people, while the so called jamón york (this shit, I dont know the name in English https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jam%C3%B3n_cocido) is for poor.

Genius, here we also have low or high class food, which differs even from the quantity of food on the plate, but the thing is: I DON'T CARE! If I like a certain food, it doesn't make a diference to me if it's high or low class, do you understand, Sancho Panza?

Damião de Góis
01-07-2022, 06:24 PM
I remember the username Luso but don't remember anything about him but I seriously doubt a Portuguese is going to troll Iberians. I did think it was that Mexican kid Mn1 because the trolling was very low IQ as is typical of him and he likes to play characters but this person reveals too much attachment to being Italian to be someone who isn't. He got upset when I wrote Basques and Catalonians are lighter than Southern Italians (and yet basically said that was true in a post directed at someone else, which was amusing).

This forum draws all types of mentally ill people and so who knows...

Actually i'm pretty sure this is Luso. Luso is a supposed portuguese-american whose activity in this forum revolved around him spamming pictures of himself (and sometimes his family) and discuss how dark he was, repeatedly. He would create threads bitching about his pigmentation and that was all he posted about. Actually i don't know why he was banned, probably asked for a time out.

With this account he isn't focusing on himself but the theme is the same: who is dark, who is swarthy, or in this case imaginary dark washing of south italians.

As you've noticed he isn't the brightest, so apart from his retarded narrative seeming very familar to me, there are also some clues that he is Luso:

Like creating the same thread with the same video:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?357521-Spain-Portugal-have-italian-roman-genetics
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?339960-Spain-Portugal-(Iberia)-have-Roman-Italian-DNA-Video

Anyway, looking at his posts all i find is retardation of the lowest level like saying most portuguese are proud of their moorish blood:

Portuguese have way more moorish blood just look at genetic studies... and better yet most of them are proud of it. And honestly, I would be too if I was one of them. Being wog is an attractive trait... being able to say you have some from amazighs? Wow, ancient beautiful people potentially even related to Ancient Egypt? It's a very nice compliment indeed.

savvas
01-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I get it, you're actually northern Italian. You're not smart, dude. I already concluded you were Northern Italian a while ago.

The absolute state of chicano detective skills. I can picture that shum laka erectus, pan troglodytes berbericus Hamilcar/Nassbean laughing hysterically at your replies, you're giving him so much stomach pain it's unbelievable. Calling yourself smart and all that and not being able to see blatant australopithecus-natufian trolling, what a self-asborbed jew you are, you spent more than a decade on this godforsaken site, can you believe it, that alone disqualifies you from ever being considered smart, a boomer on the apricity lmao, get a grip. a fucking shrink, wtf? you're an anthrotard yourself, a nutcase who projects his mental issues onto his patients.

First we had terroni larping as Lombard Ubermenschen on the internet and I can tolerate and understand, what kind of slave would not want to associate himself with his white, successful, accomplished, high IQ master from behind the safe bars of anonymity, now it's nafris, who's next I wonder good lord, negroes, iber*ans? ''greeks'', slavshits? balkaniggers? kill me.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:36 PM
When was the last time America won a war fair and square? Maybe that war in the 1700s against the moors which everybody forgot about.

Fair and square? Are you a child? That's not how war works.

WW1 amerimutts entered late when Germany was finished, literally contributed nothing.

The Allies won because of those amerimutts. We had the men and resources to turn the tide. You're clearly ignorant on military history.

WW2 you collaborated with the jews, the mafia and degenerate communists to make Italy shittier (ironic amerimutts love to talk shit about Italy and the mafia when they're the ones that kept them alive). You made up the holocaust, paved the way to torture Europe to this day with garbage neo-liberalism.
In the end you didn't make it to Berlin first.

Why should Americans in the 40s care about what happens to Italians? It's war. Thank you for putting up such a shitty struggle that the Germans had to move men and resources they needed elsewhere. Your cowardice saved lives.

Then on the asian front you fought the underdeveloped army of Japan and lost on several occasions, then you nuked them because amerimutts were afraid of the soviets finishing the job on that front aswell.

You're severely ignorant of military history. Japan didn't have an underdeveloped army.

The Soviets weren't going to 'finish the job.' You're a retard. The bombs were dropped supposedly to protect American soldiers from a war of attrition (that was false) but in reality was used to show to the Soviets that we can fuck them up if a conflict arose in the future.

In the Korean war you got fucked in the ass and couldn't manage to feminise the whole korean peninsula with your homosexual jewish capitalism

Wrong. The North Koreans needed Chinese help and they were pushed back over the border successfully.

In Vietnam you got fucked by some 4'10" chink farmers, failed yet again.

Wrong. We won every battle but had our hands tied in a defensive war. The Vietnam War was about big business. Helicopters, etc. cost money to make, which means there is wealth to be made.

List goes on, in more recent years Amerimutts have dedicated their wars to stealing oil, opium and sucking israeli dick. Few months ago you lost to some afghan towelheads too after 20 whole years of another meaningless war for petroleum.

You're all mixed. The wars weren't for oil. I'm not going to explain what was the purpose of the wars because you're undeserving to know the truth.

The Afghan War was never meant to be won. It was meant to a war without end to make money (and to make billions in the drug trade but I won't explain that, either, because you're underserving.

American troops have historically performed well in combat. Italian troops, not so much. Now take a page from your grandpa's book and drop your virtual gun and run in the other direction.

LorenzoSpitaleri
01-07-2022, 06:38 PM
Fair and square? Are you a child? That's not how war works. [...]

tl;dr you're a fucking faggot

Latinus
01-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Luso was a very nice user. If he is back, then good for TA (but also bad for his mental health).

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Go back masturbating on italian men and playing baseball(of course online) ;)

I didn't masturbate on you. I penetrated you. Wait, are you asking me to cum on your face? (virtually, of course ;) )

That's weird but okay. If you insist.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:42 PM
tl;dr you're a fucking faggot

Someone's certainly mad.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:42 PM
The absolute state of chicano detective skills. I can picture that shum laka erectus, pan troglodytes berbericus Hamilcar/Nassbean laughing hysterically at your replies, you're giving him so much stomach pain it's unbelievable. Calling yourself smart and all that and not being able to see blatant australopithecus-natufian trolling, what a self-asborbed jew you are, you spent more than a decade on this godforsaken site, can you believe it, that alone disqualifies you from ever being considered smart, a boomer on the apricity lmao, get a grip. a fucking shrink, wtf? you're an anthrotard yourself, a nutcase who projects his mental issues onto his patients.

First we had terroni larping as Lombard Ubermenschen on the internet and I can tolerate and understand, what kind of slave would not want to associate himself with his white, successful, accomplished, high IQ master from behind the safe bars of anonymity, now it's nafris, who's next I wonder good lord, negroes, iber*ans? ''greeks'', slavshits? balkaniggers? kill me.

Dude, I didn't even read your post. I just looked at your pic in your avatar, and that was enough for the win.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 06:49 PM
I didn't masturbate on you. I penetrated you. Wait, are you asking me to cum on your face? (virtually, of course ;) )

That's weird but okay. If you insist.You really come from Gaylicia

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 06:52 PM
You really come from Gaylicia

I was born and raised in the US. This is the first time someone I virtually raped wanted to get to know me better. You're more beta than my other victims.

savvas
01-07-2022, 06:56 PM
Dude, I didn't even read your post. I just looked at your pic in your avatar, and that was enough for the win.

You paid the South African Jew and got a badge for it. You lost at life.

Sasaolo68
01-07-2022, 06:57 PM

You are very envious.Holy shit, 48,8°C??? That is hotter than many places from Central-West and Northern Brazil, honestly didn't know that European cities could reach that weather...

Tutankhamun
01-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Actually i'm pretty sure this is Luso. Luso is a supposed portuguese-american whose activity in this forum revolved around him spamming pictures of himself (and sometimes his family) and discuss how dark he was, repeatedly. He would create threads bitching about his pigmentation and that was all he posted about. Actually i don't know why he was banned, probably asked for a time out.

With this account he isn't focusing on himself but the theme is the same: who is dark, who is swarthy, or in this case imaginary dark washing of south italians.

As you've noticed he isn't the brightest, so apart from his retarded narrative seeming very familar to me, there are also some clues that he is Luso:

Like creating the same thread with the same video:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?357521-Spain-Portugal-have-italian-roman-genetics
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?339960-Spain-Portugal-(Iberia)-have-Roman-Italian-DNA-Video

Anyway, looking at his posts all i find is retardation of the lowest level like saying most portuguese are proud of their moorish blood:

Now that you said that, I remember Luso using an avatar of an assassin's creed character, as well as this new user, it might just be a coincidence.. But it's something worth noting.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:00 PM
You paid the South African Jew and got a badge for it. You lost at life.

Can someone translate? I don't speak retard. I never bothered to learn the language.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Are you saying I lost in life because I have disposable income? Well, I feel terrible.

It only costs you $5, dude. Do you want me to lend you the money?

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:01 PM
I was born and raised in the US. This is the first time someone I virtually raped wanted to get to know me better. You're more beta than my other victims.Ok, you're from Gaylifornia then.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Ok, you're from Gaylifornia then.

This is just sad now. I want to ask you, seriously, do you even think that's funny? It's come to the point that I'm embarrassed for you. Maybe you should team up with other people for help.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 07:10 PM
You really come from Gaylicia

He's galician? Interesting fact is that Gallegos have a good portion of amazigh blood same w their neighbors Castille y Leon and Asturias even... I wouldn't call them Gaylicia you're just jealous they have amazigh blood (also Roman btw) than you.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:10 PM
This is just sad now. I want to ask you, seriously, do you even think that's funny? It's come to the point that I'm embarrassed for you. Maybe you should team up with other people for help.I need your help, yes, you seem good at owning yourself.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:12 PM
He's galician? Interesting fact is that Gallegos have a good portion of amazigh blood same w their neighbors Castille y Leon and Asturias even... I wouldn't call them Gaylicia you're just jealous they have amazigh blood (also Roman btw) than you.[emoji33]

In real life, i have nothing againts gallegos and their amazigh blood.

Latinus
01-07-2022, 07:13 PM
He's galician? Interesting fact is that Gallegos have a good portion of amazigh blood same w their neighbors Castille y Leon and Asturias even... I wouldn't call them Gaylicia you're just jealous they have amazigh blood (also Roman btw) than you.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=30838&dateline=1641276763

Colonel Frank Grimes
I need your help, yes, you seem good at owning yourself.

It is true that the only person competent in this thread to own me is myself. It's good that you realize you're not witty (you're accepting your limitations) but unfortunately I'm biased towards myself and so I can't help you.

savvas
Can someone translate? I don't speak retard. I never bothered to learn the language.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Are you saying I lost in life because I have disposable income? Well, I feel terrible.

It only costs you $5, dude. Do you want me to lend you the money?

Spoken like a true jew, priceless...

Aldaris
01-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Especially when they go partying to Balearic islands and bang spanish girls.

Yeah, yeah, sure, pal. Not a long ago your paisana posted quite an explicit audio with some Spanish men. :-)

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:15 PM
It is true that the only person competent in this thread to own me is myself. It's good that you realize you're not witty but unfortunately I'm biased towards myself and so I can't help you.You embarassing and owning yourself is no reason to brag about, rather worth a deep reflection on your mental illness.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:16 PM

We do but I suspect his envy comes from me consistently making him look stupid. He wished he could do what I do.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:17 PM
Yeah, yeah, sure, pal. Not a long ago your paisana posted quite an explicit audio with some Spanish men. :-)Oh hey man, how you doin

Defcon2
01-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Yeah, yeah, sure, pal. Not a long ago your paisana posted quite an explicit audio with some Spanish men. :-)

Where is that? WHERE IS THAT?! WIT!!!???!!

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 07:19 PM
[emoji33]

In real life, i have nothing againts gallegos and their amazigh blood.

You shouldnt. It's more of the people that divert the attention to their germanic, Celtic blood and n3glect their amazigh blood that are insecure. Accept every part of yourself and you will live a higher quality life... Deep deep down many Iberian users here have a disdain for their moorish blood and they will ocassionslly have outbursts over it but it won't go away. They should focus on things they can change like their hygiene, muscle compositions, real life social life, etc

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:21 PM
You embarassing and owning yourself is no reason to brag about, rather worth a deep reflection on your mental illness.

I have good reason to brag. The proof is in the thread. You show this thread to objective people and do you honestly think your 'witty' insults over my username or referring to Gaylicia or Gayafornia would make anyone chuckle? It's childish. This interaction is the equivalent to me picking on a child, tbh. You have nothing.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:24 PM
I have good reason to brag. The proof is in the thread. You show this thread to objective people and do you honestly think your 'witty' insults over my username or referring to Gaylicia or Gayafornia would make anyone chuckle? It's childish. This interaction is the equivalent to me picking on a child, tbh. You have nothing.Should i be serious here???? And with you??????

Please.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:25 PM
You shouldnt. It's more of the people that divert the attention to their germanic, Celtic blood and n3glect their amazigh blood that are insecure. Accept every part of yourself and you will live a higher quality life... Deep deep down many Iberian users here have a disdain for their moorish blood and they will ocassionslly have outbursts over it but it won't go away. They should focus on things they can change like their hygiene, muscle compositions, real life social life, etc

We have disdain for trolls who consistently contradict themselves and then pretend they're speaking in good faith. How sad is your life that trolling Iberians is the center of it.

Übermensch
01-07-2022, 07:26 PM
South Italy pigmentation:

South italy/central italy:

Phototype:
1% type 1
8% type II
40% type III
51% type IV

Hair colour:

red or redish:less than 1%
Blond:1%
Medium to light brown:6%
dark brown:60%
black:32%

Eye colour:

pure light (blue,grey,light green):5%
light mixed (blue,grey,green predominant):10%
evenly mixed:10%
dark mixed (mostly dark):15%
Pure dark:60%

So they are of course ''dark'' compared to Norwegian people (around 90% light eyed, 77% fair haired) but certainly not so different from other southern europeans

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:29 PM
Should i be serious here???? And with you??????

Please.

Ah, I see. You're not witless and stupid. You're just pretending to be witless and stupid.

I'm shaking with the thought of you being 'serious.' That would mean I'd have to be serious. So in other words the conclusion would be the same as it is now.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 07:29 PM
We have disdain for trolls who consistently contradict themselves and then pretend they're speaking in good faith. How sad is your life that trolling Iberians is the center of it.

You wouldn't have disdain in the first place if you accepted that it's a part of all of you and nobody can change that... Instead of hating a part of yourselves. Moreover, you have disdain bc it's a fleeting insecurity that by just seeing the word "amazigh" or "Moor" associated with Iberian increases your blood pressure tenfold. I'm sure if it was "Celtic" "Nordic" "Viking" "visigoth" your blood pressure would be calm levels, you'd probably ejaculate all over your keyboard warrior hands and on your laptop. It's a beautiful culture that went against the Visigoths... And you guys aren't Visigoths no more than you are moors. Cope.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Colonel Frank Grimes;7400664]Ah, I see. You're not witless and stupid. You're just pretending to be witless and stupid.

Congrats, Sherlock Holmes.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Spoken like a true jew, priceless...

I didn't say I was going to charge interest.

Aldaris
01-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Oh hey man, how you doin

Fake high-ground while knowing you're fucked up will not avail you. I've seen it many times before and I will see that again.

Good, thanks for asking.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=Colonel Frank Grimes;7400664]Ah, I see. You're not witless and stupid. You're just pretending to be witless and stupid.

Congrats, Sherlock Holmes.

I see you didn't take my advice and seek help.

Oh, noes!!! He called me Sherlock Holmes!!! Devastation! Thank gawd he isn't trying or I'd have to kill myself after all these sick burns!!!

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Avgvstvs;7400668]

I'd have to kill myself after all these sick burns!!!

Do whatever you want

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:39 PM
You wouldn't have disdain in the first place if you accepted that it's a part of all of you and nobody can change that... Instead of hating a part of yourselves.

It's almost as if you don't understand English. I have consistently shown interest in Moors and Berbers at this forum. I actually have a number of books about the Moors.

Moreover, you have disdain bc it's a fleeting insecurity that by just seeing it increases your blood pressure tenfold. It's a beautiful culture that went against the Visigoths... And you guys aren't Visigoths no more than you are moors. Cope.

I dislike trolling and dislike dishonesty, which you are all about. I have never had an issue with people talking about Moors in Spain as long as they weren't trolling. That is my track record on this forum.

Your track record is to obsess over us and consistently contradict yourself. Why would you even spend so much time obsessing over us? Maybe you are this Luso guy or maybe you're a northern Italian or whatever. What I do know is you have an unhealthy obsession with us.

You have yet to show people talking about Southern Italians as being darker than this or that at this forum despite me asking you twice. People rarely discuss southern Italians. That's in your head because you're mentally ill.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:39 PM
Fake high-ground while knowing you're fucked up will not avail you. I've seen it many times before and I will see that again.

Good, thanks for asking.Do i need to explain that it was ironic?

I hope not.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:42 PM
Do whatever you want

I choose to keep making you look stupid.

Aldaris
01-07-2022, 07:42 PM
Where is that? WHERE IS THAT?! WIT!!!???!!

:laugh: I don't know, nor I do care, man. Also I would not be doxxing like that anyone.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:43 PM
I choose to keep making you look stupid.As you wish, colonnello Franco Grimaldi

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:44 PM

Wait, this is real? Cuckery? I'm not exactly shocked if it's true.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:46 PM
As you wish, colonnello Franco Grimaldi

If I was Colonnello Franco Grimaldi, you wouldn't exist. I would have shot your grandpa for desertion (this punishment would unfortunately decimate the Italian male population).

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:47 PM
If I was Colonnello Franco Grimaldi, you wouldn't exist. I would have shot your grandpa for desertion (this punishment would unfortunately decimate the Italian male population).I doubt, since you're only apricity colonel.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:49 PM
I doubt, since you're only apricity colonel.

You're the one who created the fantasy of me being an Italian Colonel, not I.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 07:51 PM
You're the one who created the fantasy of me being an Italian Colonel, not I.Exactly, it was me, you're too busy with your homo ones thinking of italian men, as I previously said.

Doesn't matter if italian or not, the main factor is that you're an apricity colonel

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 07:56 PM
Exactly, it was me, you're too busy with your homo ones thinking of italian men, as I previously said.

Dude, you're imagining me as an Italian colonel, which means you're imagining me in a position of authority over Italian men who are associated with sodomy for their historical cowardice.

Why don't you just come out and say you want me to rape Italian men? This virtual raping I gave you has been so severe that you now think of me as an Italian colonel dominating Italian men.

Weird, dude.

Anyway, what's up with the other poster implying you're a cuck (it's ironic, of course...)?

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:00 PM
Dude, you're imagining me as an Italian colonel, which means you're imagining me in a position of authority over Italian men who are associated with sodomy for their historical cowardice.

Why don't you just come out and say you want me to rape Italian men? This virtual raping I gave you has been so severe that you now think of me as an Italian colonel dominating Italian men.

Weird, dude.

Anyway, what's up with the other poster implying you're a cuck (it's ironic, of course...)?You wish i said that, but in your fantasy everything is possible.

Cuck/beta....such insecure terms do not interest me, can't say the same about you though...

renaissance12
01-07-2022, 08:08 PM

They Look Arabs. 10% of Italians look arabic......

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 08:12 PM
You wish i said that, but in your fantasy everything is possible.

You're the one who created a fantasy of me being in a position with authority over Italian men, not me. The implication is clear: you've grown emotionally attached to me after being virtually sodomizing and now you want me to emasculate other Italians.

Cuck/beta....such insecure terms do not interest me, can't say the same about you though...

If someone allows his girlfriend/wife to be fucked by other men, then that by definition makes them a cuck. You can say it's an 'insecure term' if you like but that's the definition. Although, it's a bit telling that you do. Do you believe allowing your gf/wife to fuck other men makes reveals you're secure in your relationship?

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:14 PM
You're the one who created a fantasy of me being in a position with authority over Italian men, not me. The implication is clear: you've grown emotionally attached to me after being virtually sodomizing and now you want me to emasculate other Italians.

If someone allows his girlfriend/wife to be fucked by other men, then that by definition makes them a cuck. You can say it's an 'insecure term' if you like but that's the definition. Although, it's a bit telling that you do. Do you believe allowing your gf/wife to fuck other men makes reveals you're secure in your relationship?Cuckonel Frank Grimes

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Cuckonel Frank Grimes

Is this your way of asking to fuck your girlfriend?

You didn't answer my question. Why the fear? It was ironic, right? No need to be fearful.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Is this your way of asking to fuck your girlfriend?

You didn't answer my question. Why the fear? It was ironic, right? No need to be fearful.Since you like the term it will be your new name: Cuckonel Frank Grimes

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 08:26 PM
Since you like the term it will be your new name: Cuckonel Frank Grimes

I like applying the correct words to the behaviors those words define. Why won't you answer my question?

Feel free to call me what you like.

Oh, noes!!! Someone called me Cuckonel Frank Grimes. I never saw that before on this forum!!! The guy who ironically allowed a paisana to be banged by Spanish men called me Cuckonel Frank Grimes!!! What shall I do? Woe with me...

Your level of insults is literally junior high school. You're not embarrassing me. You're embarrassing yourself.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:28 PM
I like applying the correct words to the behaviors those words define. Why won't you answer my question?

Feel free to call me what you like. Oh, noes!!! Someone called me Cuckonel Frank Grimes. I never saw that before on this forum!!! The guy who ironically allowed a paisana to be banged by Spanish men called me Cuckonel Frank Grimes!!! What shall I do? Woe with me...

Your level of insults is literally junior high school. You're not embarrassing me. You're embarrassing yourself.Do you know what paesana means?

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Do you know what paesana means?

I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

Don't be scared, homie.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:32 PM
I'll answer your question when you answer mine.

Don't be scared, homie.You don't know what that means, as I imagined.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 08:35 PM
You don't know what that means, as I imagined.

Yeah, I haven't watched mafia movies before. Your cunning amazes me: from creating a fantasy where I'm in a position of authority over Italians to hiding the fact that sexual deviancy was committed by you (um, ironically...). You keep getting me, bro.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I haven't watched mafia movies before. Your cunning amazes me: from creating a fantasy where I'm in a position of authority over Italians to hiding the fact that sexual deviancy was committed by you (um, ironically...). You keep getting me, bro.Ok

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Ok

If you say so. Unless you have something else to say, you're free to limp to bed.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 08:39 PM
If you say so. Unless you have something else to say, you're free to limp to bed.Ok, franco

nee4speed111
01-07-2022, 08:40 PM
What a strange thread.

TheMaestro
01-07-2022, 08:47 PM
Maybe in past, we don't get anymore Sikeliots night club threads.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 08:55 PM
Your track record is to obsess over us and consistently contradict yourself. Why would you even spend so much time obsessing over us? Maybe you are this Luso guy or maybe you're a northern Italian or whatever. What I do know is you have an unhealthy obsession with us.

I'm not obsessed over you guys bc I am one of you guys. No clue who this Luso person is i don't know why you keep bringing it up. No unhealthy obsession at all, I simply made a thread with my observations from tinder, they weren't darker than spaniards or portuguese. I got a lot of hot matched from Southern Italy too :) damn girls there so fine.

You have yet to show people talking about Southern Italians as being darker than this or that at this forum despite me asking you twice. People rarely discuss southern Italians. That's in your head because you're mentally ill.
that's fine that you don't, but then why are you so adamant about the topic and keep commenting on a supposed "troll thread". Seems like you're getting a little bit heated if this is how you're spending your entire day, my friend (amigo).

What a strange thread.

Agreed. People need to chill. Egyptians are dope, where in Egypt are you from dude?

Aldaris
01-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Do i need to explain that it was ironic?

You do not, pinocchio. Just fuck off. Clear as is it.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 09:00 PM
You do not, pinocchio. Just fuck off. Clear as is it.Ok, etarra.

I am also surprised you have internet in your cave in the pyrenees.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 09:06 PM
I'm not obsessed over you guys bc I am one of you guys.

Whatever you are is mentally ill.

No clue who this Luso person. No unhealthy obsession at all, I simply made a thread with my observations from tinder, they weren't darker than spaniards or portuguese. I got a lot of hot matched from Southern Italy too :) damn girls there so fine.

And you say you're not obsessed? Who goes on tinder thinking, "Lets see if group A is darker than group B?" A mentally ill person who is obsessed.

that's fine that you don't, but then why are you so adamant about the topic and keep commenting on a supposed "troll thread".

One thing is for sure is that you're not a native English speaker because you don't understand what you read. Show my previous post directed at you to someone who understands English so they can explain what I said.

I enjoy making people like you look stupid (or I should say more than you do yourselves). I'm a bully by nature but I direct my energy to scumbags like yourself.

Seems like you're getting a little bit heated if this is how you're spending your entire day, my friend (amigo).

My father is in the hospital having major surgery, amigo. I can't see him or stay at the hospital because of covid restrictions. So I'm here being distracted by you losers. What's your excuse for lurking over this thread like a little bitch?

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Ok, franco

Off you go to bed then. You'll be sore tomorrow but you'll also be wiser.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 09:11 PM
My father is in the hospital having major surgery, amigo. I can't see him or stay at the hospital. So I'm here being distracted by you losers. What's your excuse for lurking over this thread like a little bitch?

On a real note I hope your dad has a healthy recovery ik that shits tough to sit through. He'll be fine dw.
https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/iFwdi4l06yUfakZDVoMBb2aQbTVxaEW7VpDYZam4G2PBOMahVn 9sz62dwE0SCjYqtTlGq7dyL5b4ho2u0k8pQtFweCm2NEMbrv5C uvA_UtOWwhNDapq2jYunlQ50qfSY

On a less important note, it's my thread that's why. But I mean at this point it's yours so that's cool :picard2:

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 09:20 PM
On a real note I hope your dad has a healthy recovery ik that shits tough to sit through. He'll be fine dw.

Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

On a less important note, it's my thread that's why.

You've been lurking for hours because you have nothing better to do. Your obsession is all encompassing. If you weren't lurking, you'd be making some other idiotic thread or post. I can say without much doubt you came directly to this thread after work or school. How sad that trolling is so important to you.

But I mean at this point it's yours so that's cool :picard2:

I took your thread and actually made it entertaining. There were surprisingly a lot of people viewing it. There were far more people looking in this thread than what you could manage with your trolling alone.

Ezio Auditore
01-07-2022, 09:26 PM
^^^^^^^
https://c.tenor.com/FKibOKPX7QoAAAAM/flustered-laughing.gif

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 09:33 PM
^^^^^^^
https://c.tenor.com/FKibOKPX7QoAAAAM/flustered-laughing.gif

That's a good representation of your life.

Aldaris
01-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Ok, etarra.

I won't be bothered with explaining myself to some anti-Spanish espageti.

I am also surprised you have internet in your cave in the pyrenees.

Enjoy your bravado now, pinocchio. I won't be driven away by such as you.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 09:38 PM
I won't be bothered with explaining myself to some anti-Spanish espageti.

Enjoy your bravado now, pinocchio. I won't be driven away by such as you.I'm scared, keyboard boss.

Half basque half czech, hard to get more anti spanish than this[emoji38]

Go to sleep, bye bye

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 09:46 PM
I'm scared, keyboard boss.

Go to sleep, bye bye

I sent you off to bed. Stop sneaking out of your room or I'll virtually skullfuck you. If you thought the virtual sodomy that tore you up was bad, you haven't seen anything. Off you go with your hysterically awful insults.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 09:49 PM
I sent you off to bed. Stop sneaking out of your room or I'll virtually skullfuck you. If you thought the virtual sodomy that tore you up was bad, you haven't seen anything. Off you go with your hysterically awful insults.Bla bla bla[emoji57]

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Bla bla bla[emoji57]

None of that back talk. You go to your room and stay there. I swear to gawd if you even stick your head out of your room, I will skull fuck you. Don't push it, young man.

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 10:27 PM
None of that back talk. You go to your room and stay there. I swear to gawd if you even stick your head out of your room, I will skull fuck you. Don't push it, young man.Bla

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Bla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em3UN6UAT34

Avgvstvs
01-07-2022, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em3UN6UAT34Bla bla

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Bla bla

I can't argue with that. You've outwitted me, sir.

EDIT: reverse psychology always works on children. He's back in bed like a good boy.

Cristiano viejo
01-08-2022, 06:45 AM
Most recipes are artificial, you idiot[emoji38]

Unhealthy you mean, illiterate.
And a classic pizza margherita is still healthier than many spanish foods, like fabada for example.

Irrelevant. Pizza is disgustingly greasy and bad for health, period.

Genius, here we also have low or high class food, which differs even from the quantity of food on the plate, but the thing is: I DON'T CARE! If I like a certain food, it doesn't make a diference to me if it's high or low class, do you understand, Sancho Panza?
If you dont care why did you enter ino the conversation defending espaguetis, sudaca?

I was born and raised in the US. This is the first time someone I virtually raped wanted to get to know me better. You're more beta than my other victims.
Now even you reject the old Galicia, Franco?? :picard1:

No idea why you are not still in my ignore list, you make me ashamed :picard1:

renaissance12
01-08-2022, 06:57 AM
The greatest and most important mathematician ever was sicilian...

https://www.libertasicilia.it/cms/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/archimedes_1-e1541150276199.jpg

https://maddmaths.simai.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/fields-1080x621.jpg

Cristiano viejo
01-08-2022, 07:05 AM
The greatest and most important mathematician ever was Greek...

Fixed.

renaissance12
01-08-2022, 07:09 AM
Fixed.

ARCHIMEDE WAS BORN IN SICILY.. HIS PARENTS WERE BORN IN SICILY.. HIS GRANDPARENTS WERE BORN IN SICILY...

HIS ANCESTORS AND HIS HEIRS WERE AND ARE SICILIANS ..

Cristiano viejo
01-08-2022, 07:14 AM
ARCHIMEDE WAS BORN IN SICILY.. HIS PARENTS WERE BORN IN SICILY.. HIS GRANDPARENTS WERE BORN IN SICILY...

HIS ANCESTORS AND HIS HEIRS WERE AND ARE SICILIANS ..

His blood was Greek, that is what counts.

renaissance12
01-08-2022, 07:28 AM
His blood was Greek, that is what counts.

So the Sicilians are greeks ?.. And who are the Italians ?..

Veneto was forced to join Italy in 1866..
Rome was forced to join Italy in 1870...
Trentino Alto Adige was forced to join Italy in 1918...
Friuli and Trieste were forced to join Italy in 1866-1918---

Avgvstvs
01-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Irrelevant. Pizza is disgustingly greasy and bad for health, period.

If you dont care why did you enter ino the conversation defending espaguetis, sudaca?

Now even you reject the old Galicia, Franco?? :picard1:

No idea why you are not still in my ignore list, you make me ashamed :picard1:That is your (irrelevant) opinion.

Ishy
01-08-2022, 09:21 AM
I agree. Some Southern Italians can be very tanned but they still look very Mediterranean/Southern European. They don’t resemble darker skinned North Africans as many Maghrebis tend to have SSA admixture which in many cases can be visible in their phenotype. Something that Southern Italians and Iberians don’t have. And they don’t look Saharid either. To me they look like regular Southern Europeans with a darker skin tone. I would appreciate it if you could answer mine.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?357708-Classify-these-North-Africans

Aldaris
01-08-2022, 10:48 AM
I'm scared, keyboard boss.

Go to sleep, bye bye

How's that an argument? If you knew anything about Basques, you'd know how stupid that is. We're not carbon copies of other Spaniards of course but we are all Iberians.

Avgvstvs
01-08-2022, 10:50 AM
How's that an argument? If you knew anything about Basques, you'd know how stupid that is. We're not carbon copies of other Spaniards of course but we are all Iberians.Indeed, I talked about spanish, not iberian.

Aldaris
01-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Indeed, I talked about spanish, not iberian.

Go ask in Oiartzun if they are/feel Spanish. Guess the answer you will get. Also, mafioso Italiano mentioning ETA is facking ironic.

Avgvstvs
01-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Go ask in Oiartzun if they are/feel Spanish. Guess the answer you will get. Also, mafioso Italiano mentioning ETA is facking ironic.Etarra jealous of mafia, I won't even comment that.

No i won't go there to ask that, i don't understand that funny language.

Aldaris
01-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Etarra jealous of mafia, I won't even comment that.

No i won't go there to ask that, i don't understand that funny language.

Yet they would understand you, somewhat. They speak mostly Spanish anyway. At least when we were robbed in Italy twice, they understood Spanish quite well.

Avgvstvs
01-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Yet they would understand you, somewhat. They speak mostly Spanish anyway. At least when we were robbed in Italy twice, they understood Spanish quite well.You were robbed? Be smarter next time

Avgvstvs
01-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Yet they would understand you, somewhat. They speak mostly Spanish anyway. At least when we were robbed in Italy twice, they understood Spanish quite well.You were robbed? Be smarter next time

Aldaris
01-08-2022, 02:57 PM
You were robbed? Be smarter next time

Next time I'm going anywhere, it's not gonna be espageti land. We made a mistake to assume that you people are actually civilized. I stand corrected on that.