PDA

View Full Version : Classify Mexican politician, Manuel Espino Barrientos (and where else can he pass?)

BlackBeastofArgh
01-08-2022, 12:08 AM
I think this guy has exactly the type of phenotype that people have in mind when they say that some Mexicans can look pseudo-Middle Eastern. I'm pretty convinced he's not actually of Middle Eastern descent, since both his surnames are Spanish and no sources mention Lebanese or Syrian ancestry (which is the main ancestry among Mexicans of recent Middle Eastern descent). Could he pass in any Middle Eastern country in particular? Also, am I right in suspecting that he doesn't pass anywhere in Europe?

What I find curious about him is that none of the features that make him exotic by European standards strike me as Amerindian, since he seems to be quite hirsute and has wavy hair. Could it be African ancestry that is giving him his pseudo-West Asian look? Then again, his state (Durango) is not one with a large Afro-Mexican population.

111926 111918 111919 111920 111921 111922 111923 111924 111925

miruna99
01-08-2022, 12:11 AM
He could pass in the Levant (Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon)

BlackBeastofArgh
01-08-2022, 12:14 AM
He could pass in the Levant (Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon)

Agreed. Do you have a classification of the elements creating his look?

miruna99
01-08-2022, 12:26 AM
He has a strong/robust look so I am thinking Atlanto-Med mixed with Berberid. If he has any significant Amerindian blood my guess would be it came from Pueblid.

Tsuin
01-08-2022, 12:27 AM
Pueblid + Med, Harnizo range

BlackBeastofArgh
01-08-2022, 12:33 AM
He has a strong/robust look so I am thinking Atlanto-Med mixed with Berberid.

You're right, I hadn't thought about possible Berberid or Berid components. I wonder if he could pass as an exotic-looking Canarian.

miruna99
01-08-2022, 12:38 AM
You're right, I hadn't thought about possible Berberid or Berid components. I wonder if he could pass as an exotic-looking Canarian.

I think he would blend better in a Moroccan souk/bazaar.

BlackBeastofArgh
01-08-2022, 12:49 AM
I think he would blend better in a Moroccan souk/bazaar.

I can't disagree with that. I think he would struggle to pass as even an exotic European (maybe as a Cypriot or a very exotic Sicilian or Greek Islander?). Again, as mentioned at the top, what I find so strange is that his deviations from an average Iberian phenotype seem to be opposite the ones that would be expected from Amerindian admixture.

miruna99
01-08-2022, 12:58 AM
I can't disagree with that. I think he would struggle to pass as even an exotic European (maybe as a Cypriot or a very exotic Sicilian or Greek Islander?). Again, as mentioned at the top, what I find so strange is that his deviations from an average Iberian phenotype seem to be opposite the ones that would be expected from Amerindian admixture.

Not Sicily, but I think he could fairly comfortably pass as an exotic Greek Islander or Cypriot; he has that East Med look that is not uncommon in the Aegean.

BlackBeastofArgh
01-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Here is a (very bad) rendering I did of how he might look without his mustache. I think it makes him look a good deal less exotic (by which I mean, in this context, more passable in various Southern European locales), showing how cultural features can affect perception of phenotype. Thoughts?

EDIT: Here is another rendering without his mustache, which I think turned out a little bit better. It also shows what he looks like when he's more tanned.

aherne
01-08-2022, 05:34 AM
He's like Maduro: pure Middle Easterner. Zero amerindian, zero spanish

RMuller
01-12-2022, 08:34 PM
I think this guy has exactly the type of phenotype that people have in mind when they say that some Mexicans can look pseudo-Middle Eastern. I'm pretty convinced he's not actually of Middle Eastern descent, since both his surnames are Spanish and no sources mention Lebanese or Syrian ancestry (which is the main ancestry among Mexicans of recent Middle Eastern descent).

He has no middle eastern ancestry.

What I find curious about him is that none of the features that make him exotic by European standards strike me as Amerindian, since he seems to be quite hirsute and has wavy hair. Could it be African ancestry that is giving him his pseudo-West Asian look? Then again, his state (Durango) is not one with a large Afro-Mexican population.

111926 111918 111919 111920 111921 111922 111923 111924 111925

It's his amerindian +iberian+seardic Jew that makes him look pseudo Middle eastern

lmaoo at you saying ssa would make him look west asian

Plenty of Mexicans can look pseudo west asian -middle eastern

Javier Alatorre
https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/sites/default/files/2020/04/20/javier_alatorre.png

Jorge Zarza,it sounds Arabic but it's not.Since their is over 3,000 Zarza's in Spain. Maybe it has arabic origin but Jorge Zarza has no arabic origin
https://forebears.io/surnames/zarza

https://www.elsiglodedurango.com.mx/m/i/2020/07/893942.jpeg

Former Chihuahua governor..Looks Turk?
Javier Corral Jurado
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Javier_Corral_8-9-2016.jpg

Former Chihuahua governor
Francisco Barrio
https://archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/img/2009/11/Nac/6barrio.jpg

Former Chihuahua governor
Patrico Martinez Garcia
https://laparadadigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/pat.jpg

Former New Mexico governor and senator Octaviano Larrazolo was born in Chihuahua
https://www.famousbirthdays.com/faces/larrazolo-octaviano-image.jpg

Governor of Durango Javier Rosas
https://www.elsoldedurango.com.mx/local/d62643-jose-rosas-aispuro-torres-gobernador-de-durango.jpg/ALTERNATES/LANDSCAPE_1140/Jos%C3%A9%20Rosas%20Aispuro%20Torres%20gobernador% 20de%20Durango.jpg

Mexican singer Mario Quintero
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H34XslMc31A/maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.elsiglodedurango.com.mx/m/i/2018/05/697716.jpeg[/QUOTE]

RMuller
01-12-2022, 08:35 PM

He has no middle eastern ancestry. I would predict him to be around 38-44% amerindian.

aherne
01-13-2022, 08:06 AM
He has no middle eastern ancestry. I would predict him to be around 38-44% amerindian.

Then how do you explain the fact he looks less Asian than 90% of Europeans and how can we explain same pattern occurs throughout Latin America?

RMuller
01-13-2022, 11:27 PM
Then how do you explain the fact he looks less Asian than 90% of Europeans and how can we explain same pattern occurs throughout Latin America?

HE HAS NO MIDDLE EASTERN ANCESTORS.

YOU MIX AMERINDIAN PUEBLID ,SEFARDIC AND OBERIAN CAN GIVE YOU THAT LOOK

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2022, 11:38 PM
Mexicans resemble North Africans.

RMuller
01-14-2022, 12:23 AM
Mexicans resemble North Africans.

NOPE .SPANIARDS CAN LOOK NORTH AFRICAN

Cristiano viejo
01-14-2022, 12:29 AM
NOPE .SPANIARDS CAN LOOK NORTH AFRICAN
North African are brown.
Mexicans are brown.
Spaniards are white.

It is clear who looks like who.

RMuller
06-13-2022, 11:05 PM
North African are brown.
Mexicans are brown.
Spaniards are white.

It is clear who looks like who.

lmaoooooooooooooooo you have full spaniards that look australoid. spaniards white lol
the brother nini looks moro lol

She is full spaniard. she is on minute 0.29 and both her parents appear on the video
Her phenotype is due to Moorish North African throw back genes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9LrlIyZ3AY&t=35s

Roy
06-13-2022, 11:08 PM
He indeed look pseudo-Middle Eastern.

Cristiano viejo
06-13-2022, 11:39 PM
lmaoooooooooooooooo you have full spaniards that look australoid. spaniards white lol

For every Spaniard who looks North African you have 200.000 Mexicans.

RMuller
06-14-2022, 12:16 AM
For every Spaniard who looks North African you have 200.000 Mexicans.

haha. keep dreaming. You even have Spicanoles called "agitanados" because they are swarthy like gitanos. Perikolez said it lol

SO IMAGINE YOUR MORO REALTIVES PRIMOS HERMANOS . THE MOROS EVEN CONQUERED YOUR SPICANOLES FOR 800 YEARS AND UNLOADED CREAMED LOLLOLOL ON
50 MILLLION ESPANOLITAS IN 800 YEARS LMAOOOOOOO

RMuller
06-14-2022, 12:17 AM
the brother nini looks moro lol

She is full spaniard. she is on minute 0.29 and both her parents appear on the video
Her phenotype is due to Moorish North African throw back genes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9LrlIyZ3AY&t=35s

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cristiano viejo
06-14-2022, 12:26 AM
haha. keep dreaming. You even have Spicanoles called "agitanados" because they are swarthy like gitanos. Perikolez said it lol

SO IMAGINE YOUR MORO REALTIVES PRIMOS HERMANOS . THE MOROS EVEN CONQUERED YOUR SPICANOLES FOR 800 YEARS AND UNLOADED CREAMED LOLLOLOL ON
50 MILLLION ESPANOLITAS IN 800 YEARS LMAOOOOOOO
Nobody is called agitanado in Spain, I love how you pretend to know things about Spain... basically inventing it :lol:

We have the canis, who are 1234567890 millions of times lighter than Mexcrements.

Moors could are our cousins (in your mind)... but Mexcrements are our bastard children :jump0000:

Xacal
06-14-2022, 12:37 AM

He is probably mixed with Amerindian. some harnizos have pseudo-mena look

BlackBeastofArgh
06-14-2022, 12:57 AM
Moors could are our cousins (in your mind)... but Mexcrements are our bastard children :jump0000:

You know that a few years ago, there were quite a few unemployed Spaniards coming to Mexico looking for work. What kind of "parents" come to their "bastard children" begging for a job?

Cristiano viejo
06-14-2022, 01:04 AM
You know that a few years ago, there were quite a few unemployed Spaniards coming to Mexico looking for work. What kind of "parents" come to their "bastard children" begging for a job?

"You know"? no, I dont know. What you call looking for a work in reality is going to invest. Looking for a work means you search any job, in a market, as a trucker, etc etc.

BlackBeastofArgh
06-14-2022, 06:32 PM
"You know"? no, I dont know. What you call looking for a work in reality is going to invest. Looking for a work means you search any job, in a market, as a trucker, etc etc.

Sure, unemployed, recent university graduates have a lot to invest. /S

Also, educated professionals can "look for work" in their field. It doesn't refer only to blue-collar work. Trust me as a native English speaker.

Cristiano viejo
06-14-2022, 06:38 PM
Sure, unemployed, recent university graduates have a lot to invest. /S

Also, educated professionals can "look for work" in their field. It doesn't refer only to blue-collar work. Trust me as a native English speaker.

If you seriously think unemployed Spaniards go to Mexico looking for a job, when here even being unemployed they would earn 2 or 3 times more than what they would earn in Mexico, then wtf

RMuller
06-15-2022, 07:40 PM

LOS SPICANOLES QUE VAN A MEXICO A MATAR HAMBRE.

THE SPANIARDS THAT GO TO MEXICO TO KILL HUNGER LOL

RMuller
06-15-2022, 07:41 PM
If you seriously think unemployed Spaniards go to Mexico looking for a job, when here even being unemployed they would earn 2 or 3 times more than what they would earn in Mexico, then wtf

SPICANOLES FOR 500 YEARS HAVE GONE TO MEXICO A MATAR LA HAMBRE LOL
FACT

RMuller
06-15-2022, 07:43 PM
Nobody is called agitanado in Spain, I love how you pretend to know things about Spain... basically inventing it :lol:

PERIKOLEZ WHO IS 3/4 BASQUE SAID A FEW TIMES THAT SOME SPICANOLES WHO LOOK DARK EXOTIC ARE CALLED "AGITANDOS". MAYBE IT ONLY HAPPENS EN EL PAIS VASCO ?
SINCE BASQUE ARE EUROPEAN AND WHITE AND MANY SPICANOLES ARE DARK SWARTHY EXOTIC AND NON WHITE

We have the canis, who are 1234567890 millions of times lighter than Mexcrements.

CANIS ARE?

Cristiano viejo
06-15-2022, 11:04 PM
SPICANOLES FOR 500 YEARS HAVE GONE TO MEXICO to fuck chamacas and steal the gold

Fixed :thumb001:

PERIKOLEZ WHO IS 3/4 BASQUE SAID A FEW TIMES THAT SOME SPICANOLES WHO LOOK DARK EXOTIC ARE CALLED "AGITANDOS". MAYBE IT ONLY HAPPENS EN EL PAIS VASCO ?
SINCE BASQUE ARE EUROPEAN AND WHITE AND MANY SPICANOLES ARE DARK SWARTHY EXOTIC AND NON WHITE

What Pericolez, who seems be your boss and idol, has said MULTIPLE TIMES is that Basque and non Basque Spaniards are indistinguisable, and that Mexcrements are brown as fuck :laugh:

axel.aleman
06-15-2022, 11:08 PM
Berid + Pueblid, Harnizo

Pseudo Iraqi look

RMuller
06-16-2022, 12:07 AM
What Pericolez, who seems be your boss and idol,

OF COURSE I RESPECT PERIKOLEZ MORE THAN ANY SPICANOL. PERIKOLEZ IS 3/4 BASQUE
AND HE HAS HIGHER IQ THAN YOU LOL

has said MULTIPLE TIMES is that Basque and non Basque Spaniards are indistinguisable,

NOPE HE HAS SAID HE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PURE BASQUE AND SPICANOLES.
THIS IS PROPGANDA THAT YOU LIKE TO SPREAD THAT BASQUE AND SPANSIH AND CATALANS LOOK THE SAME BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX COMPARED TO CATALANS AND BASQUE

RMuller
06-16-2022, 12:08 AM
Berid + Pueblid, Harnizo

Pseudo Iraqi look

HIS LOOK IS NOT RARE IN MEXICO. HIS LOOK IS JUST SEEN AS A REGULAR MEXICANO LOOK

Cristiano viejo
06-16-2022, 12:26 AM
OF COURSE I RESPECT PERIKOLEZ MORE THAN ANY SPICANOL. PERIKOLEZ IS 3/4 BASQUE
AND HE HAS HIGHER IQ THAN YOU LOL[
He is your boss, your idol.

And I am his boss, remember, I am Castilian :thumb001:

NOPE HE HAS SAID HE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PURE BASQUE AND SPICANOLES.
THIS IS PROPGANDA THAT YOU LIKE TO SPREAD THAT BASQUE AND SPANSIH AND CATALANS LOOK THE SAME BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX COMPARED TO CATALANS AND BASQUE
Stop inventing stories. Next time we will ask him, I can not wait to see his answer about you brown Mexcrement mongrels :laugh: