PDA

View Full Version : Do they look irish? Classify them.

Kalkarum
01-11-2022, 10:31 AM
https://i.ibb.co/pPz5DST/xelil-suleyman-muhammed.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/PMqRLTG/rohat-m-kadir-melik.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/whmFVCf/sahin-besir-nadimgerdiyani.jpg

TheMaestro
01-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Nope

Tooting Carmen
01-11-2022, 10:44 AM
2nd a little bit, the other two not at all.

Kalkarum
01-11-2022, 10:48 AM
2nd a little bit, the other two not at all.

2 is literally Kyle Chandler

1 is a pigmented Cillian Murphy lol

and 3 could pass as atlantic façade probably.

I am really interested in others comments.

Avgvstvs
01-11-2022, 12:09 PM
3rd passes as italian easily.

2nd would pass as a person of irish descent imo

1st, not sure

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Immanenz
01-11-2022, 01:59 PM
2nd yes although more American

3rd Spanish/ French- fits in that new thread

1st no has a Paleo thing going similar to Baltid/ Volgid/ Uralid = non- white like Cilian Murphy- only biased people say he looks Western, looks Estonian like Taavi Eelmaa

Oliver109
01-11-2022, 02:08 PM
Had to laugh at the 1st one, not Irish looking at all, most Irish looking is the 3rd, 2nd has Irish eyes but his forehead seems a bit short.

Kalkarum
01-11-2022, 04:01 PM
2nd yes although more American

3rd Spanish/ French- fits in that new thread

1st no has a Paleo thing going similar to Baltid/ Volgid/ Uralid = non- white like Cilian Murphy- only biased people say he looks Western, looks Estonian like Taavi Eelmaa

This is the problem with you dear pigmanenzo, you often mistake paleos between them. Don't you ever mistake western, european Cm paleos, with the shitty chinkoids you find in the forests of asia and urals + volga or any other shitty frozen wasteland. Otherwise you would also have to consider inuits as fucking proto european CMs since they are also chancelade skull tier dolichocephalic if they pure. But your lappids you reply to every time that mentally ill travv posts a thread aren't CM or nothern looking at all, they're just bleached asians, why can't you go over this fact? IMho not even some baltids look european, they look borderline. Only west baltids can therforbe considered true euros. But on this site, everyone likes neotenized types and call them robust(lmao) and more european tahn they really are.

Cillian murphy looks like a normal european CM, therfor why man in OP looks like him. because you find this type throughout the caucasoid world, not the asian one. + To mention both him and cilian have normal eyes, real CM normal eyes, unlike the lappid-sibirids you like to call them protoeuropoid CMs, while they have the same metrics as your tungid asians.
So what, if you are more depigmented mongoloid you white now? this is the end of the story or what?

Immanenz
01-11-2022, 04:16 PM
This is the problem with you dear pigmanenzo, you often mistake paleos between them. Don't you ever mistake western, european Cm paleos, with the shitty chinkoids you find in the forests of asia and urals + volga or any other shitty frozen wasteland. Otherwise you would also have to consider inuits as fucking proto european CMs since they are also chancelade skull tier dolichocephalic if they pure. But your lappids you reply to every time that mentally ill travv posts a thread aren't CM or nothern looking at all, they're just bleached asians, why can't you go over this fact? IMho not even some baltids look european, they look borderline. Only west baltids can therforbe considered true euros. But on this site, everyone likes neotenized types and call them robust(lmao) and more european tahn they really are.

Cillian murphy looks like a normal european CM, therfor why man in OP looks like him. because you find this type throughout the caucasoid world, not the asian one. + To mention both him and cilian have normal eyes, real CM normal eyes, unlike the lappid-sibirids you like to call them protoeuropoid CMs, while they have the same metrics as your tungid asians.
So what, if you are more depigmented mongoloid you white now? this is the end of the story or what?

Well, indeed just some kind of Paleo, but you can always turn and twist things like Tolstoy lookalike Kezman being Turanid (exactly thats why i used him) but Alexndr Hleb being a full Hallstatt with minor Baltid

similar to that blonde Russian on a horse- Kommi will tell you he is a Uralishe boy while many will say he is Scando, never a Rus unlike the guy he gives that paper
https://i.ibb.co/tDGMyXd/russian-88624.jpg