PDA

View Full Version : Islam and Anthrax

Thorum
04-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Check out this video (http://www.terrorismawareness.org/news/361/an-alarming-video-every-westerner-should-see/)

This is the face of the real enemy of the West!! :mad:

Birka
04-10-2009, 01:07 AM
How recent is this video?

Inese
04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
All Islam people should eat Antrax ---- problem solved!! :p

Thorum
04-10-2009, 09:06 PM
How recent is this video?

Original source is Memri TV.

Clip #2027 Broadcast: February 2, 2009 (http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2027.htm)

Memri TV is a very important and effective watchdog of Islamism!!

Memritv.org (http://www.memritv.org/)

Sol Invictus
04-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Check out this video (http://www.terrorismawareness.org/news/361/an-alarming-video-every-westerner-should-see/)

This is the face of the real enemy of the West!! :mad:

This guy is spreading just about as much false information about Islamic Militants as he is about the Militias in the United States. Who is this guy in the video? Who does he work for and what country is he from?

Thorum
04-11-2009, 07:36 PM
This guy is spreading just about as much false information about Islamic Militants as he is about the Militias in the United States. Who is this guy in the video? Who does he work for and what country is he from?

He is from the same group of people that attacked the US on 9/11 and Spain and Britain after that and murdered Theo Van Gogh:

Muslims...

Sol Invictus
04-11-2009, 08:43 PM
He is from the same group of people that attacked the US on 9/11 and Spain and Britain after that and murdered Theo Van Gogh:

Muslims...

Al Qaeda is not a single group of terrorists but a network of terrorist cells, as the U.S government would have us believe. Funny though, since Al Qaeda is actually an arabic slang word for 'toilet'. How can we know for sure that this is a genuine 'threat' (even though what he was saying about Anthrax was pure speculation, and taken out of context) when we don't even know who the speaker is, what country he is from, and who he is under the employ of. This guy could be an asset bought and paid for just like Bin Laden is to fuel people's fears and keep them committed to hating Muslims and keeping their attention diverted away from the real culprits.

Thorum
04-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Al Qaeda is not a single group of terrorists but a network of terrorist cells, as the U.S government would have us believe. Funny though, since Al Qaeda is actually an arabic slang word for 'toilet'. How can we know for sure that this is a genuine 'threat' (even though what he was saying about Anthrax was pure speculation, and taken out of context) when we don't even know who the speaker is, what country he is from, and who he is under the employ of. This guy could be an asset bought and paid for just like Bin Laden is to fuel people's fears and keep them committed to hating Muslims and keeping their attention diverted away from the real culprits.

Not sure what you point is. Not sure why you quoted me either as your words didn't pertain to my quote.

But you are right, the murderous terror organization Al Qaeda is not a threat, they are a "toilet". The deadly spore Anthrax isn't dangerous. The speaker, Kuwaiti Islamist Abdallah Al-Nafisi, is unknown. The country Kuwait he is from is unknown. Abdallah Al-Nafisi's employ as a Kuwaiti political scientist is unknown. And you are also right, that he was speaking to a Muslim audience to keep them commited to hating Muslims. Silly me...

Sol Invictus
04-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Not sure what you point is. Not sure why you quoted me either as your words didn't pertain to my quote.

But you are right, the murderous terror organization Al Qaeda is not a threat, they are a "toilet". The deadly spore Anthrax isn't dangerous. The speaker, Kuwaiti Islamist Abdallah Al-Nafisi, is unknown. The country Kuwait he is from is unknown. Abdallah Al-Nafisi's employ as a Kuwaiti political scientist is unknown. And you are also right, that he was speaking to a Muslim audience to keep them commited to hating Muslims. Silly me...

Ok, so he is a Kuwaiti Islamist well off and probably very wealthy man who has a loud voice, which is what I actually wanted to know when I asked who he was a couple posts back. Before you obviously researched it, you said he was the same kind of person responsible for 9/11, and other other terrorist attacks which you now know is obviously completely false. That is my point. Who is he, what's his country of origin, and to whom he is employed to doesn't seem like such a demanding question to me, though I am sorry if I came across that way to you. So with that, we've just established who he is and what his social status is. Now let's connect him to "Al Qaeda, 9/11 and other Terrorist attacks" and we will be getting somewhere.

Sol Invictus
04-12-2009, 05:47 AM
But you are right, the murderous terror organization Al Qaeda is not a threat, they are a "toilet".

It's been known for years now that the CIA created, trained, funded and coined the name 'Al Qaeda' from a pre-existing movement of Islamist freedom fighters for the sole purpose of provocateuring the soviets into invading. If it wasn't for the CIA's involvement in Afganistan, the Soviets probably would never have invaded in the first place.

Given the geo politics of the era that this was known, it was in the best interest of those responsible that they were not directly implicated in the training and funding of foreign Saudi jihadist, and the Pakistani ISI (which worked closely with the CIA) as well as the spurring of Poppy cultivation in an attempt to get the Soviets addicted to heroin bfore they withdrew. Hense why you aren't hearing about it with your coffee on the morning news.

Not stoping at that, the CIA had rubbered stamped express visas for members of Bin Laden's 'Network' for 11 of the 9/11 hijackers to receive special training four months before the attacks and you're telling me that the puck stops at Al Qaeda and a handful of 'hijackers' who are known CIA assets?

Given the evil that the CIA has been caught red handed being involved in, is it completely out of the realm of possibility to comprehend the fact that these people were funded and protected by the CIA and are therefore directly implicated in the actions that took place on that terrible day?

The real threat to the west doesn't come from this rag head. It comes from the new world order and occupied government. We take back our governments and arrest those responsible for their crimes against us, and we will preserve our children's future and make it impossible for anyone to harm us with terror.

In the meantime, may the gods guard our safety.