PDA

View Full Version : Am I white passing?

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 07:10 AM
I just ask because Chocolate_Hound the user thinks white passing people face anti-white racism, thats why Im curious if I face anti-white racism subtily without knowing it that it was because Im white passing, or Im not white passing?

https://www.tiktok.com/@svetozarplemic/video/7056042049744719110?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id6940901126733481477

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 07:32 AM
Who would you face anti-white racism from in Austria and with the sheltered life you lead? The things a schizophrenic man with tits and microcock is worried and frightened about is mind boggling.:confused:

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 07:33 AM
Worry instead about the health risks of your morbid obesity and them titties you carry around with you!

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 07:46 AM
Who would you face anti-white racism from in Austria and with the sheltered life you lead? The things a schizophrenic man with tits and microcock is worried and frightened about is mind boggling.:confused:

Not outright but maybe subtile, because Im white passing, maybe someone doesnt like that im gypsy but pass as white, maybe they want that im brown. Then they could say Im owd, self-hater, nazi etc. just because the way i look and act, and they could discriminate me more then only on one side, it is complicated, they could discriminate me for both. In school they said both, that im a n-word or turk, but also that im a skinhead etc. As 15 year old I had a 3mm buzzcut and was good at school, they mocked me that im a nazi wannabe, eventhough i was not, every other guy has a buzzcut, maybe it is just my face with the buzzcut?

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 07:58 AM
Once they said they hate my person or personality, the way i am. Thats why they mob and bully me. I asked why do you bully me so much and they said because of your personality. But if you imagine a gypsy kid, it is someone with learning difficulty, dirty and thug and such, but i was always polite, shy, intelligent (good grades in school) and such, and religious, i went to church, was always a good boy, why would they hate my personality, isnt that what they say a white boy is like?

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 08:00 AM
Kids, especially in high school, are often jerks. Don't worry about that anymore. You might be hated for passing as white, but not by real Austrians...

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 08:10 AM
Kids, especially in high school, are often jerks. Don't worry about that anymore. You might be hated for passing as white, but not by real Austrians...

But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?

Vrazijadivizija
01-23-2022, 08:25 AM
For me,you re the whitest man in Austria.

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 08:51 AM
But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?

Don't know about that. I mean non-Nazi Austrians. Austrians might hate you for being a Gypsy, but not for passing as white. You don't pass as Austrian German anyway. I meant that blacks or Arabs etc. are the ones who will hate you for passing as white, if anyone will.

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 08:52 AM

Don't know about that. I mean non-Nazi Austrians. Austrians might hate you for being a Gypsy, but not for passing as white. You don't pass as Austrian German anyway. I meant that blacks or other non-whites are the ones who will hate you for passing as white, if anyone will.

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 09:02 AM
Don't know about that. I mean non-Nazi Austrians. Austrians might hate you for being a Gypsy, but not for passing as white. You don't pass as Austrian German anyway. I meant that blacks or Arabs etc. are the ones who will hate you for passing as white, if anyone will.

What if they hate that you are more intelligent then the average Austrian? Didnt Hitler hated Jews for being smart?

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 09:13 AM
What if they hate that you are more intelligent then the average Austrian? Didnt Hitler hated Jews for being smart?

Don't worry, you are not smarter than the average Austrian. I hear Austrians are a clever people. Hitler hated Jews for being crafty, not just smart.

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 09:14 AM
Don't worry, you are not smarter than the average Austrian. I hear Austrians are a clever people. Hitler hated Jews for being crafty, not just smart.

I outdid them in school, or most of them. Though.

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 09:24 AM
I outdid them in school, or most of them. Though.

But now you have become dumbed down(scoring 84 on IQ test) and you are a young handicapped pensioner. They won't envy you. They will feel sorry for you or despise you instead.

Mortimer
01-23-2022, 09:26 AM
But now you have become dumbed down(scoring 84 on IQ test) and you are a young handicapped pensioner. They won't envy you. They will feel sorry for you or despise you instead.

Now I have no problems. No one cares for me what I do. It was in the past that I was so much bullied. Now Romanians like you bully me.

TheForeigner
01-23-2022, 09:31 AM
Now I have no problems. No one cares for me what I do. It was in the past that I was so much bullied. Now Romanians like you bully me.

Then why do you worry about non-problems so much? If you like your life, that's fine. You don't even want to admit that passing as white will only get you in trouble with some non-whites who might stab you or assault you physically or verbally. Even you admit Austrians are tolerant with you and probably in general.