PDA

View Full Version : Rape: The tragic face of Norway's multiculturalism

European blood
11-02-2011, 11:59 PM
http://translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagbladet.no%2F2011%2F11%2F01%2 Fnyheter%2Finnenriks%2Fvoldtekt%2Fovergrep%2F18840 563%2F

Several people were present, but no one intervened, tells a witness.

http://avpixlat.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/våldtäkt-oslo-t-bana-173x300.jpg

Above a picture by Norwegian multiculturalism in his element. A seemingly unconscious woman receive pants downward extended while man settles top her and initiates rape. That is how a witness an assault, rape of a subway station in Oslo earlier this year.

Witness ran and kicked the African man in page so he fell of woman. Offender should then have deducted up woman on a bench on platform where he cling her. Witness fits then at taking a picture of Supervisor and the tattered woman.

Witness tells it was more persons were on platform at moment but nobody intervened. He also took images of bloodstream where assaults rape occurred. He feels he should have done more but he phoned police and sent over images.

Incident can be one of several rapes never the police, probably because victim was virtually unconscious.

http://translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Favpixlat.info%2F2011%2F11%2F02%2Fen-bild-av-den-norska-mangkulturen%2F

wYIAhRnW8r0

14 YR.OLD COMMITS SUICIDE AFTER BRUTAL GANG RAPE BY MUSLIM BOYS…….

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YETCBmkqpms/TfkCcEdY9LI/AAAAAAAAFAI/gE8i4o6fkeI/s1600/Eva+Helgetun.jpg

Eva Helgetun was a 14-year-old Norwegian who was raped by three immigrants in Trondheim, Norway on 1 May 2011 .

Eva Helgetun looking for her friend on May 1 at the Trondheim International School at Fortress Street when an immigrant arrived. He wanted to hug and kiss but Eve said no and explained that she was looking for her friend. The guy then said he felt the girl friend. Eva Helgetun believed this and went with him. Then he pulled her onto her back on a green area.

She tried to scream for help, and when two other immigrants showed up thought the girl that it was all over. Instead, they held her down as number one was able to complete the rape. One of the other immigrants also tried to rape her, but Eva managed to get away and then got the help of the Norwegians. Immigrants are still at large. Police arrested three Africans at first but then released.

All supported her, but the assault on the girl was too much for her. She became increasingly depressed, having trouble sleeping and away much from the school. On May 28 she took her life.

http://1millionpoints.blogspot.com/search/label/Eva%20Helgetun

M33aHhI3OXU

Pallantides
11-03-2011, 12:47 AM
My heart goes out to the late Eva Helgetun and her family, the perpetrators who raped her need to be punished severely (but I know that won't happen):mad:

Here is an interactive map detailing all reported cases of rape in Oslo this year:
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/11/02/nyheter/innenriks/overfallsvoldtekt/18860027/

HungAryan
11-03-2011, 01:04 AM
I hope one day we shall deport or exterminate all the Niggers and Mudslimes (Muslims).

Mary
11-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I think most of them were probably looking for it or making it up. I mean, everyone knows that you might get raped if you go out as a lone woman at night. Not only do these women do so, but they also stick around once shady characters show up. And the part about four different women all getting raped the same night and no perps. caught. You guys don't find that suspicious at all?

Pallantides
11-03-2011, 01:19 AM
I think most of them were probably looking for it or making it up. I mean, everyone knows that you might get raped if you go out as a lone woman at night. Not only do these women do so, but they also stick around once shady characters show up. And the part about four different women all getting raped the same night and no perps. caught. You guys don't find that suspicious at all?

Yes a 14 year old Norwegian girl wanted to be raped by a group of immigrant men...

Mary
11-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Yes a 14 year old Norwegian girl wanted to be raped by a group of immigrant men...

If she's a bit crazy, I wouldn't rule it out.

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2011, 01:23 AM
Get out, please. :rolleyes2:

Han Cholo
11-03-2011, 01:29 AM

No one wants to get raped by a nigger or a circumsized arabic scum. No matter how crazy she is.

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2011, 01:29 AM
No one wants to get raped by a nigger or a circumsized arabic scum. No matter how crazy she is.
Or get raped at all.

Logan
11-03-2011, 01:43 AM

Irrelevant to the Assault. The question is rather why any civilized person would offer a defense.

Rochefaton
11-03-2011, 01:53 AM
Irrelevant to the Assault. The question is rather why any civilized person would offer a defense.

Mary has been a member of ABF for a while now, and she has posted so many face palm inducing and mind boggling comments that it is no longer shocking or disturbing to most; just a form of entertainment.

As far as the topic is concerned: If I had to bet, I would say more and more of this will happen in the future; but hey, you guys need many more immigrants if you want a pension...right? :rolleyes:

I wish all of you European Westerners luck in the future; you're going to need it.

Stars Down To Earth
11-03-2011, 01:55 AM
Tragic news, and even more tragic because it could have been prevented so easily. If the craze of multiculturalism never took hold, and the hordes of Muslim immigrants were never allowed in, none of these horrible rapes would've happened. Nada. Zilch.
Oh, and it's got fuck all to do with "sexualization" or "youth culture" at all - if those third world immigrants weren't there, the rapes would never have happened. There's something deeply wrong when a peaceful and tranquil Scandinavian country is having a spree of gang-rapes that were previously unheard of outside the context of war atrocities.

My heart really goes out to Eva Helgetun and the others who had to suffer because of the disastrous multicultural experiment. I hope more people will wake up to what's happening. I do wish them good luck. But I wouldn't be betting on it...

Just get the fuck out of here. Everyone here knows you're that "human racial ladder" troll from the bio-diversity forum. You're not fooling anyone with your sandbox-level trollery.

Contra Mundum
11-03-2011, 01:55 AM

I'm not going to dismiss what you are saying completely. There are women who are naive and seek out swarthy types and get into trouble, but I don't think that is what happened with this case in Norway.

Logan
11-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Mary has been a member of ABF for a while now, and she has posted so many face palm inducing and mind boggling comments that it is no longer shocking or disturbing to most; just a form of entertainment.

As far as the topic is concerned: If I had to bet, I would say more and more of this will happen in the future; but hey, you guys need many more immigrants if you want a pension...right? :rolleyes:

I wish all of you European Westerners luck in the future; you're going to need it.

A bit different set of problems in the States. Then that would be another site.

You might take such a comment how you wish to.

Rochefaton
11-03-2011, 02:05 AM
A bit different set of problems in the States. Then that would be another site.

We certainly have problems. However, crazy Islamic immigrants that like to rape our women are not one of them; thank God. Good luck to you, sir.

Hevneren
11-03-2011, 02:07 AM
There have been 48 cases so far, but the police believe there are a few individuals responsible for several attacks. Out of the 48 cases, in 3 the suspects were described as white, and in 1 cases the suspect has been confirmed as ethnic Norwegian.

The 48 cases are classified as a separate category of rape, different from rape in the household or among people who know each other. These 48 cases are of men who don't know the women they assault, and vice versa, and it's done out in public and usually at night. Most cases happen between midnight and 6 AM on the weekends.

Hevneren
11-03-2011, 02:20 AM

When a woman is assaulted, she's never the one to blame. The blame is always on the attacker. I probably shouldn't be amazed that a female (if that's what you are), is defending rapists, considering what I've heard about female versus male jurors. Female jurors tend to sympathise with the man and is swayed by his charms, and think the woman is just a slut and a "maneater". Male jurors, however, tend to sympathise with the woman. I've also heard that male judges give stricter sentences to convicted rapists than female judges. So much for male chauvinist pigs.

Rape is just as much of a power trip as it is sexual. It's about vulnerability and easy access. Attack some when their guard is down and they're on the phone or drunk. It's not about women who "want it" or who are promiscuous or crazy.

Logan
11-03-2011, 02:23 AM
We certainly have problems. However, crazy Islamic immigrants that like to rape our women are not one of them; thank God. Good luck to you, sir.

Location has nothing to do with this sort of assault. It happens in the States as well. Comedians tend to make light of misfortune, but not this type.

Hevneren
11-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Tragic news, and even more tragic because it could have been prevented so easily. If the craze of multiculturalism never took hold, and the hordes of Muslim immigrants were never allowed in, none of these horrible rapes would've happened. Nada. Zilch.

It's not just Muslims who do this. Most recently, an Estonian many is suspected of brutally assaulting and raping a Russian woman here in Norway.

Oh, and it's got fuck all to do with "sexualization" or "youth culture" at all - if those third world immigrants weren't there, the rapes would never have happened. There's something deeply wrong when a peaceful and tranquil Scandinavian country is having a spree of gang-rapes that were previously unheard of outside the context of war atrocities.

Gang-rapes are still uncommon, so I wouldn't call it a spree, but that doesn't help those women who get raped none the less.

Hevneren
11-03-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm not going to dismiss what you are saying completely. There are women who are naive and seek out swarthy types and get into trouble, but I don't think that is what happened with this case in Norway.

You can't call teenagers responsible, and so you can't expect them to always make the right choices. It doesn't make them "crazy" though.

Hevneren
11-03-2011, 02:37 AM

If you want to talk about Muslim immigrants, it would be interesting to discuss Iraqis and Afghans who arrived here after the US wars in these countries. Afterwards, the US pressured us into accepting thousands of Afghans and Iraqis while our soldiers died in Afghanistan, but even when Norway took in a higher number of Afghans and Iraqis than the US (in proportion to population), the US still whined and kept pressuring. So, the US is partly responsible for Muslim immigrants here. You started the wars and pushed us to take in the victims of your wars, while our people's blood was shed on your battlefield.

The Lawspeaker
11-03-2011, 02:50 AM
^And it's exactly the same story here.

Curtis24
11-03-2011, 02:56 AM
When a woman is assaulted, she's never the one to blame. The blame is always on the attacker. I probably shouldn't be amazed that a female (if that's what you are), is defending rapists, considering what I've heard about female versus male jurors. Female jurors tend to sympathise with the man and is swayed by his charms, and think the woman is just a slut and a "maneater". Male jurors, however, tend to sympathise with the woman. I've also heard that male judges give stricter sentences to convicted rapists than female judges. So much for male chauvinist pigs.

Women cannot be fair towards each other, a woman will automatically side against another woman who is younger or prettier than she is. They know this about each other, too - there was a study where the majority of female secretarial applicants walked out of an interview when they realized their boss was a woman.

Mary
11-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Or get raped at all.

Lots of women want to get raped. We even have forums for this sort of thing:

http://www.rapeboard.com/

Mary
11-03-2011, 02:59 AM

What do mean exactly?

rhiannon
11-03-2011, 03:01 AM
If you want to talk about Muslim immigrants, it would be interesting to discuss Iraqis and Afghans who arrived here after the US wars in these countries. Afterwards, the US pressured us into accepting thousands of Afghans and Iraqis while our soldiers died in Afghanistan, but even when Norway took in a higher number of Afghans and Iraqis than the US (in proportion to population), the US still whined and kept pressuring. So, the US is partly responsible for Muslim immigrants here. You started the wars and pushed us to take in the victims of your wars, while our people's blood was shed on your battlefield.

Hevneren, I had no idea. :(

Somehow, this does not surprise me, however. The US is good at making other nations pay for OUR sins.:rolleyes:

Han Cholo
11-03-2011, 03:03 AM

Women don't like rape, they like getting dominated by their boyfriends. In the interview it's more than obvious she didn't enjoy that.

Mary

Rape is just as much of a power trip as it is sexual. It's about vulnerability and easy access. Attack some when their guard is down and they're on the phone or drunk. It's not about women who "want it" or who are promiscuous or crazy.

No, that is nonsense. The woman is very often to blame because she encourages the attack.

When women side against the woman, that's because we as women realize what is going on. Not because we are swayed by some muppet's charm.

Why rape happens isn't very relevant, because real rape is extremely rare. Most reported rape is made up anyway.

rhiannon
Women cannot be fair towards each other, a woman will automatically side against another woman who is younger or prettier than she is. They know this about each other, too - there was a study where the majority of female secretarial applicants walked out of an interview when they realized their boss was a woman.

Yep. Sounds about right.

rhiannon
11-03-2011, 03:05 AM

I think you may be confusing this with the notion of the rape fantasy that is used in sexual imagery between consenting adults?

I don't think ANY woman wants to be brutalized and left broken and bleeding in the middle of an alley late at night...:(

Mary
11-03-2011, 03:06 AM
Women don't like rape, they like getting dominated by their boyfriends. In the interview it's more than obvious she didn't enjoy that.

There was a dark, patriarchal Pakistani who cried out that "it was because of his religion" and that "women were inferior to men and that's why he was going to rape her".

That's not a rape. It's a fantasy.

Han Cholo
11-03-2011, 03:07 AM
There was a dark, patriarchal Pakistani who cried out that "it was because of his religion" and that "women were inferior to men and that's why he was going to rape her".

That's not a rape. It's a fantasy.

To me that sounds like typical mountain muslim ideology?

Mary
11-03-2011, 03:11 AM
I think you may be confusing this with the notion of the rape fantasy that is used in sexual imagery between consenting adults?

I don't think ANY woman wants to be brutalized and left broken and bleeding in the middle of an alley late at night...:(

And where does that fantasy come from? A subconscious desire.

Very few of these women, if any, were left broken and bleeding. What does that tell you? That's how we used to define rape back in the day: if the woman didn't have injuries, then she wasn't raped.

Mary
11-03-2011, 03:12 AM
To me that sounds like typical mountain muslim ideology?

No, that's how people imagine Muslim ideology. In actual Pakistan they'll stone you if rape a woman.

Logan
11-03-2011, 03:12 AM
What do mean exactly?

A woman might lawfully go anywhere at anytime dressed in any manner as she so desires as might any man. Whether or not it wise is another question. An assault is a crime. This particular one is horrendous. What is relevant is the crime. What is worse is that your empathy is with the criminal.

rhiannon
11-03-2011, 03:14 AM

Very few of these women, if any, were left broken and bleeding. What does that tell you? That's how we used to define rape back in the day: if the woman didn't have injuries, then she wasn't raped.

I don't deny the attraction some women have to the rape fantasy. However, fantasy is the operative word, here. It is doubtful the women would get any pleasure out of a real rape.

I must ask: Are you advocating for the present laws we have enacted now to be changed to reflect those that existed *back in the day?*

Logan
11-03-2011, 03:15 AM
No, that's how people imagine Muslim ideology. In actual Pakistan they'll stone you if rape a woman.

We might better send them there.

Laubach
11-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Raping a woman is a crime that deserves the death penalty, consider something brutal and unforgiving, no matter what ethnicity the person is, rape is intolerable.

Tabiti
11-03-2011, 03:17 AM
Yes, and exactly this is the problem. You can never feel safe and are destined to be afraid of an assault during your whole life because you aren't strong enough physically.
Of course there are females who want to be raped as there are males who want to rape. There are perverts everywhere from all genders, races, religions and ages. And we can never be secure from such individuals. This is the problem, not only the immigration or the Islam themselves.

Mary
11-03-2011, 03:17 AM
A woman might lawfully go anywhere at anytime dressed in any manner as she so desires as might any man. Whether or not it wise is another question. An assault is a crime. This particular one is horrendous. What is relevant is the crime. What is worse that your empathy is with the criminal.

That she can lawfully go there, is not relevant for whether or not she provoked the attack.

Maouloud Baby v. State of Maryland

As detailed in court testimony quoted in the Court of Appeals opinion,[1] on December 13, 2003, Maouloud Baby (1988- ), age 15, and a classmate, Michael Wilson, were students at Watkins Mill High School in Montgomery Village, Maryland. They drove to a residential area with an 18-year-old woman who attended Montgomery College. Baby and Wilson knew the woman socially. After the woman parked the car, Baby and Wilson asked her to sit between them in the back seat of the car. After she did they began touching her sexually. Baby got out of the car and Wilson had sexual intercourse with her. Then Baby got back in and had a brief conversation with the woman. He said "So are you going to let me hit it?" She replied "As long as [you] stop when I tell [you] to." She said the intercourse was becoming painful and she asked him to stop and he stopped about 5 seconds later and did not ejaculate. All three returned to the McDonald's restaurant in Montgomery Village where they had been earlier that day. Before leaving, the woman and Wilson hugged, and she gave Baby her telephone number. Hours later she told a friend's mother what had happened and the police were called.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maouloud_Baby_v._State_of_Maryland

Did she or did she not invite the "rape"?

Laubach
11-03-2011, 03:19 AM

I am a psychologist and " fantasy" is not the correct term for this subject, this is a psychology that come from uncounscious disfunction. That is directly to the relationship of opposites between masochism and sadism. In the case of this girl, I'm sure she did not want to be raped.

Logan
11-03-2011, 03:24 AM
14 YR.OLD COMMITS SUICIDE AFTER BRUTAL GANG RAPE BY MUSLIM BOYS…….

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YETCBmkqpms/TfkCcEdY9LI/AAAAAAAAFAI/gE8i4o6fkeI/s1600/Eva+Helgetun.jpg

Eva Helgetun was a 14-year-old Norwegian who was raped by three immigrants in Trondheim, Norway on 1 May 2011 .

Eva Helgetun looking for her friend on May 1 at the Trondheim International School at Fortress Street when an immigrant arrived. He wanted to hug and kiss but Eve said no and explained that she was looking for her friend. The guy then said he felt the girl friend. Eva Helgetun believed this and went with him. Then he pulled her onto her back on a green area.

She tried to scream for help, and when two other immigrants showed up thought the girl that it was all over. Instead, they held her down as number one was able to complete the rape. One of the other immigrants also tried to rape her, but Eva managed to get away and then got the help of the Norwegians. Immigrants are still at large. Police arrested three Africans at first but then released.

All supported her, but the assault on the girl was too much for her. She became increasingly depressed, having trouble sleeping and away much from the school. On May 28 she took her life.

You must not have read any of this.

Stars Down To Earth
11-03-2011, 03:25 AM
I have to shake my head at this whole thread.

I'm wondering why all of you are even wasting your energy by debating about rape fantasies and the legality of rape with a troll like Mary. It's an absolutely pointless and exhausting effort. Of course rape is a crime, and of course sexual domination fantasies doesn't mean you actually want to be raped by Paki scum. But this is irrelevant here - what I'm saying is that it's useless arguing about this with a troll. You'll never win this argument, you'll never get anything out of this, and you'll never, ever convince "Mary" that you're right.

He/she/it is just giggling behind a computer at your efforts.

Mary
11-03-2011, 03:25 AM
I don't deny the attraction some women have to the rape fantasy. However, fantasy is the operative word, here. It is doubtful the women would get any pleasure out of a real rape.

I must ask: Are you advocating for the present laws we have enacted now to be changed to reflect those that existed *back in the day?*

And what is a fantasy? A desire that you haven't yet acted out. Meaning that these women are, on some level, looking to act out this scenario.

Lots of women experience orgasm during rape. I haven't seen any reliable statistics on it (because it's non-pc to admit it) but there are some testimonies from health care professionals out there, that confirm it. Or to put it another way, why would women not experience pleasure from rape?

What is rape? When a woman is penetrated against her will. HOw do we establish her will? Through evidence of determined resistance. IF she didn't resist, then she wasn't raped. She may have been sexually assaulted, but not raped.

Mary
11-03-2011, 03:28 AM
We might better send them there.

Think about what that does to a man's mindset. If you knew that you could get stoned for raping a woman. Or shot for having consensual sex with a woman who's family disapproved. How would that impact your attitude to women?

I'm guessing that you wouldn't touch a woman unless you were absolutely certain that she consented.

AussieScott
11-03-2011, 03:29 AM
And what is a fantasy? A desire that you haven't yet acted out. Meaning that these women are, on some level, looking to act out this scenario.

Lots of women experience orgasm during rape. I haven't seen any reliable statistics on it (because it's non-pc to admit it) but there are some testimonies from health care professionals out there, that confirm it. Or to put it another way, why would women not experience pleasure from rape?

What is rape? When a woman is penetrated against her will. HOw do we establish her will? Through evidence of determined resistance. IF she didn't resist, then she wasn't raped. She may have been sexually assaulted, but not raped.

You read like you enjoy the rape forum you posted.

You have one sick fetish...

Hevneren
11-03-2011, 03:32 AM
No, that is nonsense. The woman is very often to blame because she encourages the attack.

Nonsense. If you're really a woman, you should consider what it must be like to be assaulted in the middle of the night by a stranger, and be beaten down and have your clothes ripped open. I think you'd be scared in that moment.

When women side against the woman, that's because we as women realize what is going on. Not because we are swayed by some muppet's charm.

Or is it because the rape victim is younger and prettier than you, and you're thinking about your boyfriends and husbands going for young pretty girls like her instead of you, so you choose to label her as a slut?

Why rape happens isn't very relevant, because real rape is extremely rare. Most reported rape is made up anyway.

Rape is rare compared to what? And no, most reported rapes aren't fake. I've seen sources cite a 2% rate of false reporting, meaning that 98% of reported rapes are real. In fact, it's believed that only 10% of rapes are even reported, meaning that 90% of all rapes go unreported.

Those few women who file in false reports, are scum for not only putting innocent men through hell (men accused of rape can risk losing everything), but also for making a mockery out of real rape victims.