PDA

View Full Version : Why Europeans prefer the US hegemony over Russia?

Mortimer
01-25-2022, 01:52 PM
What are your reasons? Even most Slavs do.

sioned
01-25-2022, 02:11 PM
No, not me....

Hektor12
01-25-2022, 02:14 PM
Usa no gulags ez.

Mortimer
01-25-2022, 02:19 PM
Usa no gulags ez.

But Guantanamo Bay you as muslim should know that

PAGANE
01-25-2022, 02:20 PM
Long live Orthodoxy!
People do not understand that this is not just a military race and struggle for influence, but a clash between two civilizations and millennial ideological enmity.
The beginning of the enmity between East and West was set by the Great Schism of 1054. or the schism between Rome and Constantinople. The main reason for this was the reluctance of the emperor's patriarch of Constantinople to accept the supremacy of the pope, because the pope changed the dogma finally adopted at the Second Ecumenical Council, which the Orthodox Church considers a heresy. Since then and to this day, the West has pursued a consistently hostile policy toward Orthodoxy.

Hektor12
01-25-2022, 02:25 PM
But Guantanamo Bay you as muslim should know that

Small, you have to be extraordinary idiot to be taken there- not cold- no snow- 24/7 free live heavy metal music- they send blonde undercover agents as sex workers to get some info from you.

Compare with Siberian wilderness, -50c cold and 2 meter deep snow. And you have to work hardcore as well..

Mortimer
01-25-2022, 02:26 PM
Long live Orthodoxy!
People do not understand that this is not just a military race and struggle for influence, but a clash between two civilizations and millennial ideological enmity.
The beginning of the enmity between East and West was set by the Great Schism of 1054. or the schism between Rome and Constantinople. The main reason for this was the reluctance of the emperor's patriarch of Constantinople to accept the supremacy of the pope, because the pope changed the dogma finally adopted at the Second Ecumenical Council, which the Orthodox Church considers a heresy. Since then and to this day, the West has pursued a consistently hostile policy toward Orthodoxy.

Why Muslims support the USA?

PAGANE
01-25-2022, 03:12 PM
there are many Muslims in the world and they represent different countries. Which ones do you mean?

wvwvw
01-25-2022, 03:19 PM
Russia is opportunistic and ruthless even more than the U.S. They are full of meaningless words and lots of bullshit.

Tongio
01-25-2022, 03:24 PM
Because the US has democracy and money, it gives people the ilusion of freedom and progress.

sioned
01-25-2022, 05:12 PM
Because the US has democracy and money, it gives people the ilusion of freedom and progress.

Yet the USA isnt even an real nation...

Mortimer
01-26-2022, 06:16 AM

Russia is no less democratic than Hungary or Poland, yet Russia is attacked and Hungary and Poland are only slightly criticized. They don't get any penalties. Just like the Ustasha are allowed to kill in the 90's but the Chetniks are bombed.

Blondie
01-26-2022, 07:46 AM
Russia is no less democratic than Hungary or Poland, yet Russia is attacked and Hungary and Poland are only slightly criticized. They don't get any penalties. Just like the Ustasha are allowed to kill in the 90's but the Chetniks are bombed.

Are you retard? In Russia the president has tried to kill opposition politicians, can you give me such cases from Hungary? You don't know what are you talking about again.

Mortimer
01-26-2022, 07:47 AM
Are you retard? In Russia the president has tried to kill opposition politicians, can you give me such cases from Hungary? You don't know what are you talking about again.

I think Putin influences the press, Putin is a little autocratic. Orban does the same. Do you have a source that Putin killed someone?

Blondie
01-26-2022, 07:55 AM
I think Putin influences the press, Putin is a little autocratic. Orban does the same. Do you have a source that Putin killed someone?

The problem with that in Hungary there is 100% media equality, every single political media in numbers:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?340518-T%E9nyleg-orb%E1ni-m%E9diauralom-van-Magyarorsz%E1gon-Orb%E1n-has-really-media-hegemony-in-Hungary
In Hungary there was leftist media hegemony, because they inherited the complete communist media after 1990. I fucking hate these idiot who are talking about the "anti-democratic" Hungary and they have never been here, and have no idea about this country.

Didn't you hear about Alexei Navalny?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny

michal3141
01-26-2022, 08:19 AM

Personally I don't. I would rather see Pax Sinica worldwide.
US hegemony has been all about starting military conflicts and spreading "democracy" in Eurasia.

Arūnas
01-26-2022, 08:36 AM
Pan-Slavism with the leading role of Slovenia - then yes

Sandman
01-26-2022, 09:57 AM
I would not like my country to be under the control of a country that is so totally militarized (Russia) and whose elite slaughtered 10-20 percent of its own citizens in the 20th century. If this is how they treat their own citizens, I prefer not to imagine what they can do to citizens of other countries.

travv
01-26-2022, 12:07 PM
Pan-Slavism with the leading role of Slovenia - then yes

What the hell is Slovenia? We are not vegetarians.

I would agree to Pan-Slavism under the leadership of Serbs.

I've heard that these guys are crazier than many here.

When there was a war in Yugoslavia even Russian diplomats said that it was impossible to negotiate with Bosnian Serbs because they infected with war madness and ready to fight to the last man.

These are the guys we need.

Hardcore, so harcdoce.

Arūnas
01-26-2022, 12:57 PM
^^
yes Slovenia is full of R1a, calm behaviour, nothing like I(2a1)indian boiling blood

JamesBond007
01-26-2022, 01:16 PM
Small, you have to be extraordinary idiot to be taken there- not cold- no snow- 24/7 free live heavy metal music- they send blonde undercover agents as sex workers to get some info from you.

Compare with Siberian wilderness, -50c cold and 2 meter deep snow. And you have to work hardcore as well..

Because 1 in 4 Americans are labelled with bullshit 'mental disorders' and thus can be involuntarily incarcerated in a mental institution at any time at the whim of a psychiatrist. Under American hegemony 450 million people worldwide are estimated to be currently affected by a 'mental disorder'. Under American hegemony 'mental illness' went from a relatively rare affliction 60 years ago to now being everybody's concern.

While in an involuntary mental institution one can undergo torture and brain damaging treatments such as ECT and forced neuroleptic treatment etc..

Turul Karom
01-26-2022, 02:01 PM

If you watched Hungarian media at all, especially online, you would see that it is heavily against the current government outside of a few outlets. Media outside of Hungary is even moreso against the current Hungarian government, especially in English, where it is almost impossible to find a mainstream outlet that doesn't equate the government to a dictatorship, which is insane. For a brutal Victator, he sure hasn't killed anyone who's a political rival or purged access to negative media online. Pretty relaxed for a dictator.

Lemminkäinen
01-26-2022, 02:48 PM

I don't understand. No one prefers foreign hegemony, but most Europeans are lazy and slutty spineless people.

Mortimer
01-27-2022, 05:54 AM
https://youtu.be/0TymL1llOlU

OrdinaryWorld
09-22-2022, 02:23 PM
I don't prefer neither of the two, and I don't care.

TheMaestro
09-23-2022, 02:21 PM
Because people learn from mistakes. Everything relatedto Russia brings backwardness/corruption.

Annihilus
09-23-2022, 03:09 PM
the lesser evil