PDA

View Full Version : Classify Russian blond nordic wmn

mmmbavarskoe
02-09-2022, 11:20 PM
And main quistion: how tf to get such gf if you're a fat shy nordic guy like me... I want her af!
https://imgur.com/a/vKRzX7a

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 12:44 AM
bump. So is she nordic/baltic? She seems very nice.. Shouldda start earning money and get her asap. Otherwise shell find another man

NSXD60
02-10-2022, 01:09 AM
Imgur doesn't load for me so I can't feel your pain.

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 01:12 AM
Imgur doesn't load for me so I can't feel your pain.

Try again man, seems my bad i didnt post that publickly, thought thats gonne be workin without that

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 01:30 AM
bump

Sasaolo68
02-10-2022, 01:34 AM
Nordid

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 01:41 AM
Nordid

Enviado de meu SM-A105M usando o Tapatalk

Great
So shes perfect to make aryan babies with me? Give me some tips to get her. I can behave like an animal if you say

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 06:50 AM
bump

Zohor
02-10-2022, 07:48 AM
Боже мiй what a cringe thread
1. You are reduced form of Nordid
2. She is reduced Nordid

In conclusion you are not going to have ayran(cringe gay nazi term btw) kids with her but even more reduced almost Gorid-like mutts
Just lose your hope for ayran kids, which issimply pathetic
"What is your biggest success? I fucked some nice looking noble woman and have offspring with them"
Damn, how can you even think Russia is strong when even Russian guys behave like bitches to have nice looking offspring, just wow

Victor
02-10-2022, 08:01 AM
And main quistion: how tf to get such gf if you're a fat shy nordic guy like me... I want her af!
https://imgur.com/a/vKRzX7a

Try losing some weight, first of all for your own good, it's not good to anyone, not just aesthetically.

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 09:08 AM
2. She is reduced Nordid

In conclusion you are not going to have ayran(cringe gay nazi term btw) kids with her but even more reduced almost Gorid-like mutts
"What is your biggest success? I fucked some nice looking noble woman and have offspring with them"
Damn, how can you even think Russia is strong when even Russian guys behave like bitches to have nice looking offspring, just wow

lmao polish gorid seethes
We will make nordids. cope about it, mutt

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 09:09 AM
2. She is reduced Nordid

Jana
02-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Why is there such obsession with Nordids and Aryans among some Russians? I noticed this weird phenomenon is more common in Russia than anywhere else. Because German nazis declared you subhuman?

Buggest amount of neo nazis and nordicists today live in Russia. VURists are the same, same unhealthy obsession in different directions. I really feel some Russians feel the need to be the "whitest" or "the northenst" because of weird ideas about them from past and present

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 09:13 AM
Why is there such obsession with Nordids and Aryans among some Russians? I noticed this weird phenomenon is more common in Russia than anywhere else. Because German nazis declared you subhuman?

Buggest amount of neo nazis and nordicists today live in Russia. VURists are the same, same unhealthy obsession in different directions. I really feel some Russians feel the need to be the "whitest" or "the northenst" because of weird ideas about them from past and present

I just asked for chicks race

Zohor
02-10-2022, 09:31 AM

Far from seethe, it's not me being like "I wanna be her simp, just please make me sure she is real Nordid so we will have Aryan children", that's cringe and pathetic, this is my clear honest opinion, you will do anything with that and I was aware of that even before making the first post in this thread
You will make children? haha funny, mutt gens always win, remember that(even the chances of you being in relationship is very low)

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Far from seethe, it's not me being like "I wanna be her simp, just please make me sure she is real Nordid so we will have Aryan children", that's cringe and pathetic, this is my clear honest opinion, you will do anything with that and I was aware of that even before making the first post in this thread
You will make children? haha funny, mutt gens always win, remember that(even the chances of you being in relationship is very low)

Your ethnicity in your profile speaks for yourself

Cossack
02-10-2022, 09:50 AM
What the fuck?Why do you like the Nordic phenotype so much?Lol, a complexed boy.And why are you insulting our Polish brothers?

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 10:03 AM
What the fuck?Why do you like the Nordic phenotype so much?Lol, a complexed boy.And why are you insulting our Polish brothers?

Sorry man i dont like slavs =(

Cossack
02-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Sorry man i dont like slavs =(
Aren't you a Slav?

Russki
02-10-2022, 11:13 AM

This guy talks like a 14 years old wannabe Nazi larper, but he is genuinely more Nordid than 99% of this forum, including the likes of Norb and Stears.

https://i.imgur.com/0xjBLKD.jpg

I do however agree that he should stop posting and take meds.

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 11:22 AM
This guy talks like a 14 years old wannabe Nazi larper obsessed with German things, but he is genuinely more Nordid than 99% of this forum, including the likes of Norb and Stears.

Wtf man delete it now
And im not nazi,i just like nordids

Victor
02-10-2022, 11:45 AM

That's partly neonazi thing here in Russia, such people are usually heavily complexed about themselves, being obsessed in finding something "aryan" and removing everything baltid-gorid-etc in themselves. There's significant amount of armchair misanthropic neonazis or simply asocial people-haters here, even some ustasha simps who actually don't know anything about Croats and never seen a living Croat. There are some ex-USSR forums where they literally compete in being more or less nordid in comparsion to each other. IMO the main reason is that ex-USSR is full of people with corrupted identity who are confused in who they are and they seek for some "entertaining" meta-identities which make them "important" in own eyes with a feeling of some mission, like "make more nordid babies" in their dreams.

Victor
02-10-2022, 11:47 AM
This guy talks like a 14 years old wannabe Nazi larper obsessed with German things, but he is genuinely more Nordid than 99% of this forum, including the likes of Norb and Stears.

https://i.imgur.com/0xjBLKD.jpg

What does it "measure" who is more or less nordid, i mean it's barely a valuable info out of his sect.

Victor
02-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Wtf man delete it now
And im not nazi,i just like nordids

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 12:09 PM

This is my pic

baltid
Pure aryans

some mission, like "make more nordid babies".
based

And overall cry more, pontic fuck
Nordomongol brotherhood forever

Victor
02-10-2022, 12:14 PM
This is my pic

Pure aryans

based

And overall cry more, pontic fuck
Nordomongol brotherhood forever

You left me speechless, dude. I'm not too obsessed with who I am, I'm not a racist or even nationalist, it's more fun for me to know more about humankind and people around. Your mentality and behaviour could be understood on some ex-USSR forums but here your behaviour makes people confused, majority of them don't understand what's your problem.

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 12:21 PM
You left me speechless, dude. I'm not too obsessed with who I am, I'm not a racist or even nationalist, it's more fun for me to know more about humankind and people around. Your mentality and behaviour could be understood on some ex-USSR forums but here your behaviour makes people confused, majority of them don't understand what's your problem.

Well should i care? dont think so. Opinion of western cucks is very valueble, kek

Victor
02-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Well should i care? dont think so. Opinion of western cucks is very valueble, kek

What's your reason to register and post here then? Forum format is supposed to bring some discussion, opinions and communication. But afterall, you perfectly fit in some descriptions of ex-Soviets i gave in my previous post. This is not Slavanthro or even BaltoSlavica.

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 12:31 PM
What's your reason to register and post here then? Forum format is supposed to bring some discussion, opinions and communication. But afterall, you perfectly fit in some descriptions of ex-Soviets i gave in my previous post. This is not Slavanthro or even BaltoSlavica.

I hate those ppl there. Dont want to be there. Your also not very welcome, delete all your posts from here please

Victor
02-10-2022, 12:33 PM
I hate those ppl there. Dont want to be there. Your also not very welcome, delete all your posts from here please

Just calm down and listen to the song by the link in my signature.

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 12:39 PM
////

mmmbavarskoe
02-10-2022, 12:40 PM
Just calm down and listen to the song by the link in my signature.

No, this is trash

Victor
02-10-2022, 12:41 PM
No, this is trash

I guess that's your fav one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

Mongolian Horde
02-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Khanate brotherhood.

Mongolian Horde
02-10-2022, 12:51 PM
2. She is reduced Nordid

Polish gorids have similar metrics to mongolian Gobids.

Zohor
02-10-2022, 12:57 PM
Polish gorids have similar metrics to mongolian Gobids.

OK, and?
It doesn't corelate with my post at all

I am not OP who think that being a little bit of kraut makes him kraut and is a freaking self hater and thinks about having "aryan children" whereas he has obvious Baltid traits, I'm out of this thread

Veslan
02-10-2022, 12:59 PM
picture doesn't load for me so sadly can't enjoy this shitpost

Victor
02-10-2022, 01:00 PM
OK, and?
It doesn't corelate with my post at all

I am not OP who think that being a little bit of kraut makes him kraut and is a freaking self hater and thinks about having "aryan children" whereas he has obvious Baltid traits, I'm out of this thread

Yeh better don’t get into this lunatic game xD

Loki
02-10-2022, 01:02 PM

He is not a real Russian, he is a Russia hater pretending to be a Russian.