Where are the pictures of the soldiers? i thought this was the taxonomy section

Arūnas
02-21-2022, 08:59 PM
Where are the pictures of the soldiers? i thought this was the taxonomy section

wrong section sorry :picard2:

gixajo
02-21-2022, 09:02 PM
Putin is a genius trolling the Western.:rotfl:

It must be recognized that he or those who have devised this have a great sense of humor.

Unfortunately the consequences can be quite serious for everyone.

Russki
02-21-2022, 09:03 PM
I thought it's gonna be a picture of some Udmurt soldiers or something

sevruk
02-21-2022, 09:12 PM
Baltids, Nordobaltids, North pontids, east nodids, VURids, few Mongoloids and a separate division of Chechen mtbids

Graham
02-21-2022, 09:39 PM
Peace tanks, peace bullets and peace missiles. A peace invasion.

catgeorge
02-21-2022, 09:45 PM
Well I think Russia is playing the game well. If NATO wants to expand and surround us and threaten Russias national security "we will expand ourselves to protect ourselves from the expansion". NATO and its Woke generals dont know who they are messing with. I am finding it increasingly curious women having a say in military matters. Not they are not supposed to nor having an opinion but they are the types setting the agenda. In the anglosphere majority of defence ministers are women. Putin is having too much fun.

NATO needs to stop expanding around Russia and the conflict is over in a heartbeat. So why does NATO want to expand around Russia and who is precisely the aggressor here

Crn Volk
02-21-2022, 09:52 PM
Putin warned them of the consequences of the Kosovo precedent. They can now reap the rewards.

Teutone
02-21-2022, 10:05 PM
Well I think Russia is playing the game well. If NATO wants to expand and surround us and threaten Russias national security "we will expand ourselves to protect ourselves from the expansion". NATO and its Woke generals dont know who they are messing with. I am finding it increasingly curious women having a say in military matters. Not they are not supposed to nor having an opinion but they are the types setting the agenda. In the anglosphere majority of defence ministers are women. Putin is having too much fun.

NATO needs to stop expanding around Russia and the conflict is over in a heartbeat. So why does NATO want to expand around Russia and who is precisely the aggressor here

Follow the money.

Natural resources. USA can sell Europe a greater share of its fracking Gas while force European nations, especially Germany to cut economic ties with Russia.

Military Industrial complex. The US economy is so highly dependent on active conflicts and reasons to expand the military budget and sell arms to partners.

Every nation of the NATO, EU or Western orientation is also a new market for the USA.

The US economy is struggling alot, thats when they provoke or start wars, ever since.

We need Bilateralism for the sake of keeping the world in balance, a end of the American empire is near.

Crn Volk
02-21-2022, 10:15 PM
Follow the money.

Natural resources. USA can sell Europe a greater share of its fracking Gas while force European nations, especially Germany to cut economic ties with Russia.

Military Industrial complex. The US economy is so highly dependent on active conflicts and reasons to expand the military budget and sell arms to partners.

Every nation of the NATO, EU or Western orientation is also a new market for the USA.

The US economy is struggling alot, thats when they provoke or start wars, ever since.

We need Bilateralism for the sake of keeping the world in balance, a end of the American empire is near.

The re-igniting of the Ukrainian war was a predictable event. Why didn't this occur when Trump was in power? I'm sure Putin knows this very well, and that if they succeed, the Syrian war will re-ignite.
It was on the wall when Sleepy Joe declared Russia as America's no. 1 enemy, rather than China (as Trump declared). Now let's see what they'll do. Sanctions, sanctions, sanctions and the waiting game to see if it bleeds Russian resources to weaken Russia.

Teutone
02-21-2022, 10:21 PM
The re-igniting of the Ukrainian war was a predictable event. Why didn't this occur when Trump was in power? I'm sure Putin knows this very well, and that if they succeed, the Syrian war will re-ignite.
It was on the wall when Sleepy Joe declared Russia as America's no. 1 enemy, rather than China (as Trump declared). Now let's see what they'll do. Sanctions, sanctions, sanctions and the waiting game to see if it bleeds Russian resources to weaken Russia.

Tbh I have given up pretty much on the illusion that American policy is signifanctly altered by the current president, just minor differences to not make it too obvious. Trump sent plenty of arms to Ukraine, bombed Syria, assassinated Soleimani, kept supporting the Saudi led genocide and war in Yemen, not pulled out of Rojava and Afghanistan.

I know where you come from, I used to believe the same, but I am not buying it personally anymore.

Maybe I am too disillusioned by the shit going on right now.

Dick
02-21-2022, 10:37 PM
Breaking news: Russia sends peacekeepers to Alaska. UUURAAAAAA