PDA

View Full Version : It's got NOTHING to do with Ukraine....

Loki
02-23-2022, 01:18 PM
What will you say if I tell you that the current anti-Russian hysteria in the Western world has, actually, very little, if anything, to do with Ukraine??? You'll probably think you read something wrong, or that I am drunk or high. But, no... let me explain..

The forces in power in the Western "democracies" (anything but real democracy!!) have been fiercely anti-Russian, and anti-Putin, long before Ukraine became a sticky point. Ukraine is just used as a convenient and willing tool in the hands of these forces.

The media barrage of anti-Russian articles and speeches have begun shortly after Putin refused the Rothschild banking cartel's influence in Russia, and cracked down on their affiliates and oligarchs. The most notable such individual was Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Putin saw what he was doing, and nipped his criminal mafia operations in the bud. And since then, almost without stop, the global network of this criminal clan started maligning and insulting, belittling and attacking Putin, trying to degrade and criminalize his reputation with the population in the West. And they've been at it, non stop, for two decades now already. It has been so effective, that we now see that, for example, the British public sees it as "normal" and "expected" to be openly and unashamedly anti-Russian, and to openly work towards destroying Russia's economy and livelihood.

But the roots go even much deeper than this. It has its roots in Tsarist Russia, when Jewish families have developed grudges against Russia. Deep generational grudges, that persist towards this day. That's why you will see that many, if not most, of commentators who are attacking Russia are Jewish. But not exclusively, because this feverish anti-Russian trend has infiltrated Western society, and especially media and politics, so thoroughly that British and American influencers from both conservative and liberal backgrounds are now singing the same tune, and are aggressive in their hatred for anything Russian. They do not wish anything good for Russia, they despise it when Russia prospers or succeeds at anything. This is a stain on our societies, and I really hope people will wake up and see it for what it is.

Furthermore, Russia is the only large European country that still champions traditional values, and that doesn't openly promote LGBT etc "values". And this is yet another thing that collected a band of Russia haters in the West. But, also, thankfully, supporters among conservative minded people in the US.

Norb
02-23-2022, 01:40 PM
Russia is the 'new' Germany (1933-1945), taking on the globalists 'good guys'..

Norb
02-23-2022, 01:41 PM
What will you say if I tell you that the current anti-Russian hysteria in the Western world has, actually, very little, if anything, to do with Ukraine??? You'll probably think you read something wrong, or that I am drunk or high. But, no... let me explain..

The forces in power in the Western "democracies" (anything but real democracy!!) have been fiercely anti-Russian, and anti-Putin, long before Ukraine became a sticky point. Ukraine is just used as a convenient and willing tool in the hands of these forces.

The media barrage of anti-Russian articles and speeches have begun shortly after Putin refused the Rothschild banking cartel's influence in Russia, and cracked down on their affiliates and oligarchs. The most notable such individual was Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Putin saw what he was doing, and nipped his criminal mafia operations in the bud. And since then, almost without stop, the global network of this criminal clan started maligning and insulting, belittling and attacking Putin, trying to degrade and criminalize his reputation with the population in the West. And they've been at it, non stop, for two decades now already. It has been so effective, that we now see that, for example, the British public sees it as "normal" and "expected" to be openly and unashamedly anti-Russian, and to openly work towards destroying Russia's economy and livelihood.

But the roots go even much deeper than this. It has its roots in Tsarist Russia, when Jewish families have developed grudges against Russia. Deep generational grudges, that persist towards this day. That's why you will see that many, if not most, of commentators who are attacking Russia are Jewish. But not exclusively, because this feverish anti-Russian trend has infiltrated Western society, and especially media and politics, so thoroughly that British and American influencers from both conservative and liberal backgrounds are now singing the same tune, and are aggressive in their hatred for anything Russian. They do not wish anything good for Russia, they despise it when Russia prospers or succeeds at anything. This is a stain on our societies, and I really hope people will wake up and see it for what it is.

Furthermore, Russia is the only large European country that still champions traditional values, and that doesn't openly promote LGBT etc "values". And this is yet another thing that collected a band of Russia haters in the West. But, also, thankfully, supporters among conservative minded people in the US.

just 1 reason why they're hated

KirillMazur
02-23-2022, 02:07 PM
You can call it revenge for the Pale of Settlement, yes. And for 1937.

Local pro-NATO commentators have no idea whose interests they are defending. They think that as soon as Russia and Russians are gone, heaven will come on earth and everyone will have 2800 slaves (as if heaven with slaves is possible).:):picard1:
No, friends, you will be slaves! You have a normal life because the confrontation is still going on and nothing has been decided yet. Without Russia, the balance of power will be fatally shaken.
As for the banking cartel, it's better to have your own local than to be even a privileged lackey. As far as I know, something similar is happening in Iran.

barnumandbailey
02-23-2022, 04:26 PM
I honestly thought this would be the prevailing sentiment on this forum, but I've been repeatedly surprised over the past few days (and not pleasantly so). Ukraine has been used - in recent memory - as a pawn for Western interests. This East/West dichotomy is setting the stage for a completely new era of human history - one which we're both privileged and disadvantaged to be witnessing the start of.

barnumandbailey
02-23-2022, 04:30 PM
Also:

Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/002/164/856/c7b.png

Faklon
02-23-2022, 05:04 PM
Nord Stream 2 is frozen, which means no gas for German manufacturing logos, which may translate to no operating factories in Central-East Europe.

Interesting stuff, EU will become completely third-world after this.

Loki
02-25-2022, 05:36 AM
Nord Stream 2 is frozen, which means no gas for German manufacturing logos, which may translate to no operating factories in Central-East Europe.

Interesting stuff, EU will become completely third-world after this.

Once again, Europe must pay the price for American geopolitical ambitions. There could have been peace in Eurasia today, from Paris to Vladivostok. But America would never allow this to happen, they never wanted any strong European country to take the place of the US in Europe. Purely selfish and unfortunately Europeans have fallen for it. Germans have very short memories! They could have had a long peace with Russia with strong economic ties. US would not allow it!

Loki
02-25-2022, 05:38 AM
I honestly thought this would be the prevailing sentiment on this forum, but I've been repeatedly surprised over the past few days (and not pleasantly so). Ukraine has been used - in recent memory - as a pawn for Western interests. This East/West dichotomy is setting the stage for a completely new era of human history - one which we're both privileged and disadvantaged to be witnessing the start of.

Yes...it just shows you how pervasive was the anti Russian propaganda and misinformation.

Dick
02-25-2022, 05:40 AM
Russia is the 'new' Germany (1933-1945), taking on the globalists 'good guys'..

R1a Pride worldwide!

catgeorge
02-25-2022, 07:03 AM
Europe needs to start controlling its own destiny that includes Russia - NATO and U.S Democrats have created one hell of a mess

atosad
02-25-2022, 07:38 AM
in Russia there is one terrible sin from the point of view of the West - its huge reserves of resources, which the West, with strong power (some Russian emperors, all general secretaries of the USSR, Putin), cannot be controlled as easily as under weaker rulers (Nikolai-II, Yeltsin..)
And every time a strong leader appears in Russia, "suddenly" it turns out that she is a whole bunch of sins. Which can be eliminated in only one way - a change of power to a submissive weakling, who will allow Russia to be robbed again.
Therefore, claims of aggression, lack of freedoms, oppression of minorities, and so on are simply ridiculous - under Yeltsin, tanks shot at the Russian parliament, the people lived like in the Stone Age, crime and anarchy reigned...But it is this Russia that is now remembered in the West as the standard of a "free state" "
Therefore, if Russia wants not just to be, but simply to survive, it is still destined to be the subject of attacks and condemnation. You can call it paranoia, but it's true.

Richmondbread
02-26-2022, 06:35 PM
R1a Pride worldwide!

I'm R1a and I'm not Russian.

Blondie
02-26-2022, 07:34 PM
I don't belive in these jewish conspiracy theories, but you are right about Russia.

Italicus
02-26-2022, 08:39 PM

Loki, could you be more specific with how Jews are involved? I know that they are being subversive in some ways (as they usually are) but what exactly are they up to with Ukraine? I remember reading they have great power in the Ukrainian government, but why would the Jews want to antagonize Russia for no good reason? Didn't they even think that it would be a dumb move to join NATO, or are the Jews just being irrational?

Loki
02-27-2022, 11:12 AM
Loki, could you be more specific with how Jews are involved? I know that they are being subversive in some ways (as they usually are) but what exactly are they up to with Ukraine? I remember reading they have great power in the Ukrainian government, but why would the Jews want to antagonize Russia for no good reason? Didn't they even think that it would be a dumb move to join NATO, or are the Jews just being irrational?

They harbor old grudges against Russia, from the days of the Pale of Settlement. Many of the most influential people in America and elsewhere who are of Jewish descent, trace their recent ancestry from that region. Zelensky himself is Jewish, not an ethnic Ukrainian and not a Christian. He doesn't care about how many Ukrainians perish in this conflict. That is why he wants them to fight to the bitter end, that is why he has bombed his own people in Donbas for his entire tenure.

Loki
02-27-2022, 11:41 AM
Speak of the devil:

https://i.ibb.co/mhjKd31/IMG-20220227-122628.jpg

Loki
02-27-2022, 11:45 AM
I don't belive in these jewish conspiracy theories, but you are right about Russia.

I also don't believe it's a Jewish conspiracy. All I'm saying is that many Jews have animosity towards Russia due to their historical roots.

catgeorge
02-27-2022, 11:48 AM
Zelensky is a Jew - does anymore need to be said?

They just can be found in any pile of shit... conspiracy or not

Loki
03-08-2022, 10:05 AM
https://i.ibb.co/CWCc2hw/IMG-20220307-WA0000.jpg

0x730x650x770x65
03-08-2022, 10:16 AM

Both Ukraine and Russia are extremely Jewish. Putin regularly cozies up with Jews and Jews have become very influential under his rule. Russia certainly doesn't champion traditional values - unless you count rampant brown immigration, the unabated growth of Islam, cracking down on pro-White movements and corruption as traditionally Russian.

The anti-Russian/anti-Putin sentiment is leftover from the Cold War red scare. It doesn't really mean anything, but it means the world to normies who are capable of understanding basic "us vs them" narratives.

Colonel Frank Grimes
03-08-2022, 10:50 AM
Both Ukraine and Russia are extremely Jewish. Putin regularly cozies up with Jews and Jews have become very influential under his rule. Russia certainly doesn't champion traditional values - unless you count rampant brown immigration, the unabated growth of Islam, cracking down on pro-White movements and corruption as traditionally Russian.

The anti-Russian/anti-Putin sentiment is leftover from the Cold War red scare. It doesn't really mean anything, but it means the world to normies who are capable of understanding basic "us vs them" narratives.

A new low IQ poster.

Putin supports Assad against Israel's interests. That's very Jewish of him...

WNs have this bizarre take that Putin is a Zionist lap dog because he sometimes does things that favor them except he also does things that don't favor them, or in other words, he acts in his own interests.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 11:53 AM
A new low IQ poster.

Putin supports Assad against Israel's interests. That's very Jewish of him...

WNs have this bizarre take that Putin is a Zionist lap dog because he sometimes does things that favor them except he also does things that don't favor them, or in other words, he acts in his own interests.

For me, the moment someone acts in a selfish manner against their own race, even situationally in the case of him, that makes him anti-white. Supporting Jews "only sometimes" is already too much. Supporting Assad against Israel when it is in Putin's own interests does not come close to making up for it. I like that Putin's actions are screwing with the current World Order, and I don't like Ukraine's Jewish leader either but I don't support white-on-white wars. Both sides are tainted with Jews.

Roy
03-08-2022, 12:00 PM
They champion traditional values like beating women (there are still Russian females who firmly believe that if their husband beats them then it's a sign of his love, I wish I was making it up) - while still executing steps that most other European countries have done to combat it, they also approve medieval superstitions galore and harassing LGBT minority?

Roy
03-08-2022, 12:02 PM
I'm R1a and I'm not Russian.

Is your Lithuanian side coming from your paternal grandpa? I suspect so because R1a is very common among Lithuanians.

Roy
03-08-2022, 12:07 PM
in Russia there is one terrible sin from the point of view of the West - its huge reserves of resources, which the West, with strong power (some Russian emperors, all general secretaries of the USSR, Putin), cannot be controlled as easily as under weaker rulers (Nikolai-II, Yeltsin..)
And every time a strong leader appears in Russia, "suddenly" it turns out that she is a whole bunch of sins. Which can be eliminated in only one way - a change of power to a submissive weakling, who will allow Russia to be robbed again.
Therefore, claims of aggression, lack of freedoms, oppression of minorities, and so on are simply ridiculous - under Yeltsin, tanks shot at the Russian parliament, the people lived like in the Stone Age, crime and anarchy reigned...But it is this Russia that is now remembered in the West as the standard of a "free state" "
Therefore, if Russia wants not just to be, but simply to survive, it is still destined to be the subject of attacks and condemnation. You can call it paranoia, but it's true.

You do realise there are other ways to achieve certain internal goals without turning your country into a 'chekist' state rendering a regime? Russian people are already so disaccustomed from having a real freedom by their own history that they have no idea about it.

Tooting Carmen
03-08-2022, 12:15 PM
(1) Whatever the rhetoric of Putin and certain other Russian nationalists and conservatives, Russia's rates of divorce, abortion, alcoholism, suicide and other social problems are even worse than in most Western countries. The extraordinarily poor health of the nation is one reason why its population has systematically declined since the break-up of the USSR, along with its very low birth rate. (2) This being said, it is true that having Russia as a permanent enemy brings together elements of both Left and Right. In the case of the Left, they dislike Russia because of its putative social conservatism-cum-authoritarianism (like I said, the reality is in many ways a totally different matter, but that is beside the point). Also, the fact it is a White nation rather than a Black or Brown nation that is less than fully pro-LGBT makes it all the more reprehensible in their eyes. In the case of the Right, having Russia as an enemy is a crappy way to unite their nations through a faux sense of patriotism, militarism, finger-pointing and superiority complex.

Ducgy
03-08-2022, 01:38 PM
For me, the moment someone acts in a selfish manner against their own race, even situationally in the case of him, that makes him anti-white. Supporting Jews "only sometimes" is already too much. Supporting Assad against Israel when it is in Putin's own interests does not come close to making up for it. I like that Putin's actions are screwing with the current World Order, and I don't like Ukraine's Jewish leader either but I don't support white-on-white wars. Both sides are tainted with Jews.

I agree, your most important worldly task is the preservation of your race, your most important unworldly task is to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, these are the main tenants of Christian Nationalism

Dragoon
03-08-2022, 01:49 PM
(1) Whatever the rhetoric of Putin and certain other Russian nationalists and conservatives, Russia's rates of divorce, abortion, alcoholism, suicide and other social problems are even worse than in most Western countries. The extraordinarily poor health of the nation is one reason why its population has systematically declined since the break-up of the USSR, along with its very low birth rate.

Agree, however despite the unsatisfactory numbers they did improve in some of those demographic areas (particularly from the 2000-2014 period). The 1990-2000 period was basically a large Great Depression.

Now with the chaos and increased tensions, we will see if it will make or break him in the Russian populations eyes.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Agree, however despite the unsatisfactory numbers they did improve in some of those demographic areas (particularly from the 2000-2014 period). The 1990-2000 period was basically a large Great Depression.

Now with the chaos and increased tensions, we will see if it will make or break him in the Russian populations eyes.

That was just more non-white migration from Central Asia. The White Russian population goes down by about a million each year.

„The results of the analysis of statistical data on the population of Russia provide rich food for thought.

The official consultant from the power department of the Russian Federation shared some very interesting statistics.

The total population of Russia, according to the latest information, is, according to various estimates, less than 132,000,000 people. Of these, 74% (97.680.000) live in cities and urban-type settlements, and: in Moscow - 10.969.000, in the Moscow region - 7.900.000, in St. Petersburg - 6.897.000, in the Leningrad region - 3.350.000 .

The national and ethnic composition of Moscow is as follows:

Russians - 31%
Azerbaijanis - 14%
Tatars, Bashkirs, Chuvashs - 10%
Ukrainians - 8%
Armenians - 5%
Tajiks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz - 5%
Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese - 5%
Chechens, Dagestanis, Ingush - 4%
Belarusians - 3%
Georgians - 3%
Moldovans - 3%
gypsies - 3%
Jews - 2%
Other nations - 4%

More than 11 million people live in Moscow, of which Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, all together - 4.620.000. In the capital of the Russian State, Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russians are a national minority!

In Russia, more than 20,000,000 people profess Islam and officially consider themselves Muslims, while true Orthodox - no more than 4.5%, which is no more than 6 million people. Over the past 15 years, the number of Muslims in Russia has increased by 40%.

There are more Azerbaijanis living in Russia than in Baku, and there are more Tatars in Moscow than in Kazan.

By the middle of the century, at least every fourth Russian will be a Muslim.

According to representatives of the National Organization of Russian Muslims, at least three Russians convert to Islam every Friday in St. Petersburg. The vast majority of them are students.“

https://asiarussia.ru/news/7667/

These stats are from 2015. RF ���� call «power departament» (Siloviki) those who work at GRU, FSB, SVR, FSO, Drug Control, basically feds, police etc. They collect info on external and internal migration between or in federative republic and actual ethnicity of the people, not only what they call themselves during census. There's no federative republic for «ethnic» russians, only for other nations or ethnicities, so as a result of that there's many asiatic or middle-east looking people calling themselves «russians», unfortunately.
Also on wikipedia page about Moscow you will only find stats from 2010 census and it is noted there „excluding migrant workers and illegal immigrants“.

Rich food for thought, indeed.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 02:16 PM

Also just take a gander at the young Russian conscripts you see in various clips coming out from this conflict, you'll notice like half appear to be outright Asiatic or Turkic - which isn't a good sign for the future demographic composition of Russia. This isn't even considering how many Turkic-looking peoples simply "identify" as Russian because they do not reside in one of the autonomous Republics of the Russian Federation. A good idea about the true situation Russia is in can probably be seen if one looks at Bulgaria, which has likely lost a third of its population since the end of the Cold War if you factor in it also has a large Muslim population fudging its numbers slightly.

Loki
03-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Also just take a gander at the young Russian conscripts you see in various clips coming out from this conflict, you'll notice like half appear to be outright Asiatic or Turkic - which isn't a good sign for the future demographic composition of Russia. This isn't even considering how many Turkic-looking peoples simply "identify" as Russian because they do not reside in one of the autonomous Republics of the Russian Federation. A good idea about the true situation Russia is in can probably be seen if one looks at Bulgaria, which has likely lost a third of its population since the end of the Cold War if you factor in it also has a large Muslim population fudging its numbers slightly.

This is fake news, there are no Russian conscripts involved in Ukraine -- only professional soldiers. Beware of lies and propaganda coming from Ukraine. They also post false made up videos, and videos from other past conflicts, and claim to be from this one. Numerous such cases have been debunked, even by the BBC

Russki
03-08-2022, 05:49 PM

And most people you see leaving Ukraine in various clips are black.

This is a bit shocking, how many blacks are in ukraine? Most of the people who appear in this video trying to leave Ukraine are black

WAR in UKRAINE | The EVACUATION of civilians in the HUMANITARIAN CORRIDOR of Sumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aySNb9XUlQ&ab_channel=ElPa%C3%ADs

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?360360-Ukrainian-immigration-on-favour-or-against-(only-Westerners-please)&p=7450449&viewfull=1#post7450449

Let's not demonstrate blissful ignorance based on the pictures of Russian military.

If we are using Chechens and Mongoloids as a cannon fodder, let us use it.

Mass conversion of Mongoloids into Russian identity has never happened in Russian history and in every corner of Russia where >90% of people identify as Russian, they are Russian.

Open YouTube, search Russian cities in the most vulnerable spots of Russia — Samara, Saratov (along the border with Kazakhstan) or even Khabarovsk and Vladivostok (along the border with China) and see yourself.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 05:53 PM
This is fake news, there are no Russian conscripts involved in Ukraine -- only professional soldiers. Beware of lies and propaganda coming from Ukraine. They also post false made up videos, and videos from other past conflicts, and claim to be from this one. Numerous such cases have been debunked, even by the BBC

Oh okay, let me rephrase:

Take a gander at the young Russian professionals you see in various clips coming out from this conflict, you'll notice like half appear to be outright Asiatic or Turkic - which isn't a good sign for the future demographic composition of Russia. This isn't even considering how many Turkic-looking peoples simply "identify" as Russian because they do not reside in one of the autonomous Republics of the Russian Federation. A good idea about the true situation Russia is in can probably be seen if one looks at Bulgaria, which has likely lost a third of its population since the end of the Cold War if you factor in it also has a large Muslim population fudging its numbers slightly.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Mass conversion of Mongoloids into Russian identity has never happened in Russian history and in every corner of Russia where >90% of people identify as Russian, they are Russian.

Very bold statement to make without much evidence, I refer back to here:

„The results of the analysis of statistical data on the population of Russia provide rich food for thought.

The official consultant from the power department of the Russian Federation shared some very interesting statistics.

The total population of Russia, according to the latest information, is, according to various estimates, less than 132,000,000 people. Of these, 74% (97.680.000) live in cities and urban-type settlements, and: in Moscow - 10.969.000, in the Moscow region - 7.900.000, in St. Petersburg - 6.897.000, in the Leningrad region - 3.350.000 .

Russians - 31%
Azerbaijanis - 14%
Ukrainians - 8%
Armenians - 5%
Belarusians - 3%
Georgians - 3%
Moldovans - 3%
gypsies - 3%
Jews - 2%
Other nations - 4%

More than 11 million people live in Moscow, of which Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, all together - 4.620.000. In the capital of the Russian State, Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russians are a national minority!

In Russia, more than 20,000,000 people profess Islam and officially consider themselves Muslims, while true Orthodox - no more than 4.5%, which is no more than 6 million people. Over the past 15 years, the number of Muslims in Russia has increased by 40%.

There are more Azerbaijanis living in Russia than in Baku, and there are more Tatars in Moscow than in Kazan.

According to representatives of the National Organization of Russian Muslims, at least three Russians convert to Islam every Friday in St. Petersburg. The vast majority of them are students.“

These stats are from 2015. RF ���� call «power departament» (Siloviki) those who work at GRU, FSB, SVR, FSO, Drug Control, basically feds, police etc. They collect info on external and internal migration between or in federative republic and actual ethnicity of the people, not only what they call themselves during census. There's no federative republic for «ethnic» russians, only for other nations or ethnicities, so as a result of that there's many asiatic or middle-east looking people calling themselves «russians», unfortunately.
Also on wikipedia page about Moscow you will only find stats from 2010 census and it is noted there „excluding migrant workers and illegal immigrants“.

I think you are not arguing in good faith (idk, seems like you're trying to insinuate that I'm saying Russians aren't white while Ukrainians are). My point is like the rest of Europe, Russia is facing a demographic crisis that is slightly masked by mass migration from Asia, there were claims here made that they (white, slavic-stock, Russians) were briefly demographically recovering when the opposite is the true case. Someone can say "Hey Germany's population climbed to an all-time high of 80+ million last few years" or "France has one of the highest fertility rates in Europe, isn't this great?" but it's ignoring that these numbers are deceiving because they are the result of migrants, not the native population. Stop having your head in the sand about these facts.

Russki
03-08-2022, 06:05 PM
Russians - 31%
Azerbaijanis - 14%
Ukrainians - 8%
Armenians - 5%
Belarusians - 3%
Georgians - 3%
Moldovans - 3%
gypsies - 3%
Jews - 2%
Other nations - 4%

You know that you are quoting a literal troll website?

And these numbers are pulled out of someone's ass?

31% Russians and 14% Azerbaijanis in Moscow?

2 to 1 ratio of Russians and Azeris? For real?

Why exactly Azerbaijanis though, of all people? Seems oddly specific. We don't have any special history with Azerbaijan of all countries.

Maybe the troll who published this is an Azeri himself.

==========

Where are you from, brother?

It's clearly your troll account, not the main one.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 06:15 PM
We don't have any special history with Azerbaijan of all countries

Well they were part of your country for like 200 years. So...

Also just calling info you don't like "trolling" isn't really an argument. You'll need to show me up-to-date census figures (that do not exclude migrant workers) and which directly contradict these numbers.

Where are you from, brother?

It's clearly your troll account, not the main one.

Nope, only this account. Because I'm being dead serious.

Alenka
03-08-2022, 06:25 PM

I agree, your most important worldly task is the preservation of your race, your most important unworldly task is to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, these are the main tenants of Christian Nationalism
^It's giving...
https://c.tenor.com/l3Z7wd_ZyZEAAAAC/lol-sockpuppets.gif
Cute.

Russki
03-08-2022, 06:26 PM
You'll need to show me up-to-date census figures (that do not exclude migrant workers) and which directly contradict these numbers.

You need to come up with a serious source for these numbers to contradict them.

Source for them, as such, doesn't exist.

I've been responding to 4chan trolls who have been spamming this since 2015.

Nope, only this account. Because I'm being dead serious.

I'm very suspicious.

Your account is 1 day old, you already made a donation, and you fully know how to navigate your account in all details - from profile picture to signature.

And your only interest is Ukraine-Russia conflict, you didn't make a single post in Anthropology section, even though TheApricity is mainly Anthropology forum.

Up to Loki, I guess.

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 06:28 PM
^It's giving...
https://c.tenor.com/l3Z7wd_ZyZEAAAAC/lol-sockpuppets.gif
Cute.

Not sock puppets, IRL friends who I told to join this wonderful forum, and the IPs will check out. ;)

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 06:31 PM
I'm very suspicious.

Your account is 1 day old, you already made a donation, and you fully know how to navigate your account in all details - from profile picture to signature.

I don't have the IQ of a fish and I've used forums before. I've lurked this forum and similar groups in the past.

Alenka
03-08-2022, 06:31 PM
Not sock puppets, IRL friends who I told to join this wonderful forum, and the IPs will check out. ;)
Yeah, and VPNs don't exist, right.
:rolleyes:

Haimerich
03-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Yeah, and VPNs don't exist, right.
:rolleyes:

Well then I guess you'll just have to take my word for it

Ducgy
03-09-2022, 09:30 AM
That was just more non-white migration from Central Asia. The White Russian population goes down by about a million each year.

Russians - 31%
Azerbaijanis - 14%
Ukrainians - 8%
Armenians - 5%
Belarusians - 3%
Georgians - 3%
Moldovans - 3%
gypsies - 3%
Jews - 2%
Other nations - 4%

Russia hasn't been White since 1922, anyone can classify themselves as a Russian nowadays, if they speak Russian. That is the biggest problem with Multi-Ethnic empires, when it survives for a long period of time, everyone inside of it thinks of themselves as a Roman, Russian, British or French to name a few. Sometimes this is even established by the ruling class, as was the case with France and Rome.

The Romans of the early Republic, followed a system of citizenry not too different from the Early Waffen SS, you had to have hard proof that you were an ethnic Trojan and the perks that came along with it matched it. The Romans all the way up to before Caracalla,(who himself was a mutt) were Racially conscious.

I can see that you are a Boer or at least classify yourself as a Boer, so surely you must know that we are a people need to become racially conscious if we are to survive as a sovereign people in Africa, for that is the only home that we have ever had and it was given to us by our Lord, Jesus Christ in December of 1838

Loki
03-09-2022, 09:43 AM
Russia hasn't been White since 1922, anyone can classify themselves as a Russian nowadays, if they speak Russian. That is the biggest problem with Multi-Ethnic empires, when it survives for a long period of time, everyone inside of it thinks of themselves as a Roman, Russian, British or French to name a few. Sometimes this is even established by the ruling class, as was the case with France and Rome.

The Romans of the early Republic, followed a system of citizenry not too different from the Early Waffen SS, you had to have hard proof that you were an ethnic Trojan and the perks that came along with it matched it. The Romans all the way up to before Caracalla,(who himself was a mutt) were Racially conscious.

I can see that you are a Boer or at least classify yourself as a Boer, so surely you must know that we are a people need to become racially conscious if we are to survive as a sovereign people in Africa, for that is the only home that we have ever had and it was given to us by our Lord, Jesus Christ in December of 1838

Please don't spread lies. Russia has over 100 million white European people, many of them Christians.

In any case, this thread has nothing to do with race, don't bring this into the discussion, it is derailing the thread and I will delete it, as it is pointless nonsense.

Ducgy
03-09-2022, 09:51 AM
Please don't spread lies. Russia has over 100 million white European people, many of them Christians.

In any case, this thread has nothing to do with race, don't bring this into the discussion, it is derailing the thread and I will delete it, as it is pointless nonsense.

I know they have White people in Russia, what I'm saying is that they aren't the only people who Russia classifies as Russians.

Russki
03-09-2022, 09:59 AM

He is trolling and in a very weird way

https://i.imgur.com/tQhX5Py.jpg

Loki
03-09-2022, 10:29 AM
I know they have White people in Russia, what I'm saying is that they aren't the only people who Russia classifies as Russians.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Should we be less fair to them because of that? Allow them to be destroyed (again) by the forces of evil?

gixajo
03-09-2022, 10:34 AM
What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Should we be less fair to them because of that? Allow them to be destroyed (again) by the forces of evil?

Do you consider your country is part of the forces of evil?

Loki
03-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Do you consider your country is part of the forces of evil?

The leaders are certainly tempted and led by evil forces, for sure. Some more than others. Most of the Western political system nowadays is so tweaked, that you cannot get anywhere near an important political position of influence, if you don't agree with and bow to certain unspoken "rules". If you don't want to, you get cancelled very quickly.

FinalFlash
03-09-2022, 02:34 PM
They champion traditional values like beating women (there are still Russian females who firmly believe that if their husband beats them then it's a sign of his love, I wish I was making it up) - while still executing steps that most other European countries have done to combat it, they also approve medieval superstitions galore and harassing LGBT minority?

Nothing says 'I love you' like a good slugging.

gixajo
03-09-2022, 03:20 PM
The leaders are certainly tempted and led by evil forces, for sure. Some more than others. Most of the Western political system nowadays is so tweaked, that you cannot get anywhere near an important political position of influence, if you don't agree with and bow to certain unspoken "rules". If you don't want to, you get cancelled very quickly.

I can largely agree with what you say about Western leaders and Western politics , but if the alternative is Putin, I think I'd rather tolerate some decay of "traditional values" ​​than what they have in Russia.

A society like the Russian one under Putin's rule is an oppressive and suffocating society.

I would bet on "Putinizing" slighty the Western world and "Westernizing" Russia a bit more, we would all win.

Loki
03-09-2022, 04:16 PM
I can largely agree with what you say about Western leaders and Western politics , but if the alternative is Putin, I think I'd rather tolerate some decay of "traditional values" ​​than what they have in Russia.

A society like the Russian one under Putin's rule is an oppressive and suffocating society.

I would bet on "Putinizing" slighty the Western world and "Westernizing" Russia a bit more, we would all win.

How much that you (and I mean us in general) know about Putin is actually based in fact, or is carefully constructed opinion over years by biased and hateful reporting in our lying media? What I can tell you, for sure, is that Putin is not who the media makes him out to be. He's not this evil monster, he is actually an effective and good leader for his people, that is why our politicians hate him so much, and try to blacken his reputation. He is certainly not more evil than any recent American president.

Haimerich
03-09-2022, 05:28 PM
He is trolling and in a very weird way

https://i.imgur.com/tQhX5Py.jpg

Lmao I told you that's literally my IRL buddy. This is getting schizo