PDA

View Full Version : Pass paternals

Sarin
02-25-2022, 07:17 PM
Dad's sibling side . Which , if any , among these can pass as native in Latin America , Middle East or North Africa whether typical or atypical but not exotic ? (well....I do have some idea now but seeking a second & an experienced opinion to check)

https://i.ibb.co/GJPWNXm/10406363-10203881777223393-902563518627073923-n.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/7b8ghPH/Screenshot-20220116-002920-Whats-App.jpg

mitalit
02-25-2022, 08:24 PM
They all can pass as native in those areas

Sarin
02-27-2022, 05:31 PM
Hmm..I too guessed them passing all (albeit in varying degrees of ease) .

I understand why the overlap of some SAs with adjoining Iranic pops. like Iran or Afghan but wonder why so with some far off NAs that is also a diff. combo (like negroes + white right?) . Like this Nora Fatehi who have some noticeable resemblance to one Punjabi woman I knew

punkx
02-28-2022, 05:33 AM

I understand why the overlap of some SAs with adjoining Iranic pops. like Iran or Afghan but wonder why so with some far off NAs that is also a diff. combo (like negroes + white right?) . Like this Nora Fatehi who have some noticeable resemblance to one Punjabi woman I knew

Imo all "mixed" populations resemble each other to a degree. NAs and SAs are both Caucasoid + "Black" (referring to different things in both cases) combos for the most part.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Didac
02-28-2022, 07:26 AM

None of them look even close to west Asian/iranian. They all look south Asian

Sarin
02-28-2022, 09:13 AM
Imo all "mixed" populations resemble each other to a degree. NAs and SAs are both Caucasoid + "Black" (referring to different things in both cases) combos for the most part.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Well yeah...I guess any finer differences b/w Negroid & Australoid get further diluted/blurred by common Caucasoid element therefore accounting for similar vibe in some cases .

Alright...its over