Does she pass in the UK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgKHhHypX7w

Xacal
03-01-2022, 03:44 PM
Gorid

XenophobicPrussian
03-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Brave, or brave and stupid?

She looks less weird than most Ukrainians, who almost look like aliens to me(oddly East Slavic males tend to look less exotic and have more passability in the west than the women I find), but some weirdness still visible. I'd say she passes as British to a decent extent, most normies wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Gorid+minor Sub-Nordid.

Oliver109
03-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Brave, or brave and stupid?

She looks less weird than most Ukrainians, who almost look like aliens to me(oddly East Slavic males tend to look less exotic and have more passability in the west than the women I find), but some weirdness still visible. I'd say she passes as British to a decent extent, most normies wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Gorid+minor Sub-Nordid.

I was only going by the description on the video link, i would not bother if i was her tbh, i think both east slavic men and women are unpassable, there is generally something off whether it is eye shape or head width etc more Spaniards pass here. she looks unbritish if you look carefully her eye area is a bit off but she would probably be seen as English by most.

Hungarian_master
03-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Mainly Gorid.

TheMaestro
03-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Imo could pass, she is pale and have rather neutral face.

kevinmac
03-01-2022, 07:29 PM
Gorid with some alpine.

aherne
03-02-2022, 05:41 AM
A blend of Alpine, Baltid and Aryan. Beautiful girl... IMHO she'd pass better as "dark" Scandinavian than English