PDA

View Full Version : Ukrainian Women = Brave, Patriotic, Self-Sacrificing

Slavicaliphate
03-11-2022, 03:53 PM
https://youtu.be/K5Lun6ndztM

How many Ukrainian women will end up with western bf after encouraging her husband or boyfriend to fight for Ukraine and then nigga gets dom shotted by Ivan the Liberator of Kiev?

Russki
03-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Rape them, or suggest others to rape them

Slavicaliphate style

JosephK
03-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Isn't there already a lucrative market in 'upscale' or posh parts of the US for Ukrainian women? I guess this is their chance, no wonder so many support Zelensky's war!

Slavicaliphate
03-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Isn't there already a lucrative market in 'upscale' or posh parts of the US for Ukrainian women? I guess this is their chance, no wonder so many support Zelensky's war!

Lmao westerners: “Please Ukrainian men aged 5-90 fight for your country you must defend yourself from a superior army, we won’t help you guys per say, but you guys have ghost of Kiev and stuff so keep on keeping on buds”

Meanvile Ukrainian men getting slaughtered while western men licking their lips at all the barely legal Ukrainian pussy flooding their countries. You guys must fight!

Slavicaliphate
03-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Rape them, or suggest others to rape them

Slavicaliphate style

Nah we in the Slavic caliphate don’t want to rape hoes. We want to put them in burquas and put them back in the kitchen make them be mothers again. And if they do some dumb shit we sharia law their ass. Slavic caliphate = end of western simp culture

JosephK
03-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Lmao westerners: “Please Ukrainian men aged 5-90 fight for your country you must defend yourself from a superior army, we won’t help you guys per say, but you guys have ghost of Kiev and stuff so keep on keeping on buds”

Meanvile Ukrainian men getting slaughtered while western men licking their lips at all the barely legal Ukrainian pussy flooding their countries. You guys must fight!

Something like that. Although TBH most rich guys in the US are Ukrainian, if not Armenian or Jewish, but yeah.

brechen
03-11-2022, 04:54 PM
I'm not gonna watch this mgotw shit vdeo

Slavicaliphate
03-11-2022, 05:01 PM
I'm not gonna watch this mgotw shit vdeo

Why?

brechen
03-11-2022, 05:02 PM
Why?

It's for people who have low self-esteem.

Slavicaliphate
03-11-2022, 05:04 PM
It's for people who have low self-esteem.

Oh ok