PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel suicidal over your appearance?

Richmondbread
03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
When I was teenager I felt sub human because I got called fat and ugly almost every day. I knew they were jealous of my singing. Someone told me "why don't you just kill yourself?" I thought about it, but I realized it would be a great sin, so I never did. But I did try to harm myself by cutting myself with a knife but all it did was leave a bruise. I never told anyone else this. God was always looking out for me.

AndreAndre
03-13-2022, 07:49 PM
I feel suicidal over a lot of things that relate to my attractiveness, but not about my face. I like my face actually. Wouldn't change anything about it.

Richmondbread
03-13-2022, 07:54 PM
My face is actually nice too, but people were obviously jealous of me.

Babak
03-13-2022, 07:59 PM
Bro..this shit isnt funny anymore.

Slavicaliphate
03-13-2022, 07:59 PM
I would ERmaxxx before suicide. Suicide is the weakest shit you can do. You have one main job in this world. Protect your physical self at all costs. And you willingly hurt yourself. Thats cuck shit big time in my mind. I rather hurt someone else =p

Jacques de Imbelloni
03-13-2022, 08:02 PM
When I was teenager I felt sub human because I got called fat and ugly almost every day. I knew they were jealous of my singing. Someone told me "why don't you just kill yourself?" I thought about it, but I realized it would be a great sin, so I never did. But I did try to harm myself by cutting myself with a knife but all it did was leave a bruise. I never told anyone else this. God was always looking out for me.
The USA sounds like a lovely place to grow up.

Mejgusu
03-13-2022, 08:06 PM
Although you often show a bad personality and I am enjoying your insanity, I feel sorry to hear this. This experiences are probably one of the main reasons of your bad behavior and deficiencies. You wrote that you never told this to anyone else and I think that is very unhealthy, I am not an expert but this is trauma should be dealt with a therapist/psychologist.

Sasaolo68
03-13-2022, 08:15 PM
I feel that most people that have been rejected have heard this...

Most guys i have known that have been mistreated by their looks and also their social skills have heard that phrase about suicide, i remember even seeing this many times, people are mean by default, i have heard that phrase about myself too, i was a child at the time, some dumbass said that in front of a girl that i liked when i was young.

Latinus
03-13-2022, 08:24 PM
This is not the best place to share it. People will use what you said against you.

Slavicaliphate
03-13-2022, 08:25 PM
Meade have you ever thought about converting to Islam? A lot of your misfortunes could be stemmed from attending heretical western churches who are corrupt and have no god inside them. I would go talk to your nearest Imam he could help place you on the right spiritual path which would bring peace to you.

Incal
03-13-2022, 08:27 PM
The USA sounds like a lovely place to grow up.

Then you wonder why they have so many loonies. Don't know how are things now but back when I was a kid (I'm as old as Rich) it was unthinkable to tell someone to kill themselves in school. Anyone saying that would probably be suspended ASAP or taken to therapy.

Sasaolo68
03-13-2022, 08:37 PM
Don't know how are things now but back when I was a kid (I'm as old as Rich) it was unthinkable to tell someone to kill themselves in school.
I remember when some people used to say that like some kind of "expression" when i was young. Hopefully this is changing nowadays.

Jacques de Imbelloni
03-13-2022, 08:37 PM
Then you wonder why they have so many loonies. Don't know how are things now but back when I was a kid (I'm as old as Rich) it was unthinkable to tell someone to kill themselves in school. Anyone saying that would probably be suspended ASAP or taken to therapy.

In highschool some times I saw people geting bullied or sufering some social class related discrimination, but nothing as extrem as the things we heard from the USA, like kids beating other kid to death or linching him for being of other race or country. I never see such insidious psychological harassment to someone just for being diferent, its like the are like piranhas.
Also is like their entire life revolve around money and money making, like if family and friends comes in a very secondary place or are just a mean to get more money.

Zhulta
03-13-2022, 08:49 PM
In highschool some times I saw people geting bullied or sufering some social class related discrimination, but nothing as extrem as the things we heard from the USA, like kids beating other kid to death or linching him for being of other race or country. I never see such insidious psychological harassment to someone just for being diferent, its like the are like piranhas.
Also is like their entire life revolve around money and money making, like if family and friends comes in a very secondary place or are just a mean to get more money.

thats why also bullying is a huge, but unspoken problems in UBER competitive countries like South Korea or Japan. I think there it might be even more pronounced than in western countries tbh In such environments people are just cold, cruel because all that counts in their existence is being better than others, makin more money, maybe things are changing with newer generations but the general mindset or the system behind it is harmful. Virtually all bullies do have massive problems themselves and bullying others is either to cope with their own problems or because they are simply narcissistic jerks who lack any form of empathy and compassion.

Mixdguy17
03-13-2022, 08:57 PM
Although you often show a bad personality and I am enjoying your insanity, I feel sorry to hear this. This experiences are probably one of the main reasons of your bad behavior and deficiencies. You wrote that you never told this to anyone else and I think that is very unhealthy, I am not an expert but this is trauma should be dealt with a therapist/psychologist.

+1, I 100% Agree with this.

Meade by reading this, I can now see why u act the way u do or at least understand it a little bit more. I think u are dealing with these things that really hurt you in your formative years and these wounds haven't healed yet, so u are carrying that pain and expressing it/releasing through your behavior in an unhealthy way, the way you deal and react to these experiences and hurtful memories of yours is in a manner of anger and hate, this is the wrong way to deal with these issues, and while to have initial or sporadically anger reaction to something that hurt u is normal, having it this constant and present is very unhealthy and only damages u further than to what happened to you ever could at the moment/period of occurrence, its also an indication that this still affects u and that u have to deal with it and resolve it, its not always easy or simple but its important to recognize it so u can start working towards closure/healing, besides, a person who's fully healed doesn't act and think this way. I would really think that seeing a therapist could really help you heal those wounds and improve your mental health and confidence, just like you need a doctor when you have a wound, physical discomfort or general physical pain, the same applies to a therapist when it comes to the mind, which is just as important as the body. I think you should really think about it, maybe just give it a 1 session test and see how u felt about it.

While messed up, scars add extra layer onto you, these bad things that happen to people build up character and shape you further, make you grow, however, it's only up to you to decide if the building blocks are of the good stuff or the bad stuff.

Even though I dont really like you, and I dont approve of many things u do/say, I really do wish u the best and hope you can resolve things.

Comealongwithme
03-13-2022, 09:06 PM
I would ERmaxxx before suicide. Suicide is the weakest shit you can do. You have one main job in this world. Protect your physical self at all costs. And you willingly hurt yourself. Thats cuck shit big time in my mind. I rather hurt someone else =p

Don't ERmaxxx. Dylan Roofmaxx instead. ER killed some peeps and then himself, while Dylan Roof shot up a whole building and had Burger King on the way to the Police station, still alive and living off taxpayer's money. Although he is probably getting free colonoscopy tests in prison. Eeeesh! That's probably the biggest con in this scenario.

Incal
03-13-2022, 10:25 PM

Indeed. Here we also had bullying but it was mostly make fun of others, saying witty jokes, almost like a rap duel but that was it. Also the few times someone went too far the older dude at class would step in and stop the bully. That's something you rarely see at the US. It's like most people got total lack of empathy.

SilverKnight
03-13-2022, 10:43 PM
WTF

RareNightmare
03-13-2022, 11:19 PM
Yes sometimes

Sent from my T601DL using Tapatalk

Anglo-Celtic
03-14-2022, 12:13 AM
I almost feel suicidal when I realize how much the politicians betray the people. I'm talking about all or most countries, many of which would have peace and prosperity if the tyrants left.

Jacques de Imbelloni
03-14-2022, 12:31 AM
I almost feel suicidal when I realize how much the politicians betray the people. I'm talking about all or most countries, many of which would have peace and prosperity if the tyrants left.

Avoid reading books about latin america history at any cost.

Anglo-Celtic
03-14-2022, 11:33 PM
Avoid reading books about latin america history at any cost.

I will. You won't even have to pay me.

KirillMazur
03-15-2022, 12:54 AM
I never suffered about my appearance - because any serious flaws are absent.
Or better so - my appearance is enough to not think about appearance and focus on more important things.

Roy
03-15-2022, 07:02 PM
Not over that.

TheMaestro
03-15-2022, 07:19 PM
Everyday, but I realise there exists chipotle so my thoughts go away and I go eat.