PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider Bosniaks european?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Do you consider the Bosniak people to be european?

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Bosnian muslim women praying

http://static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/world/gallery/2008/sep/29/islam/GD9001655@epa01502206-Bosnian-M-8739.jpg

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/files/2011/06/Bosnia-Mladic-photo-1.jpg

Eldritch
11-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Bosnia is in Europe last I looked. I understand that what we're trying to do here is preserve something that isn't just a matter of geography, but still, what are the people who live in a European country, if not Europeans?

HungAryan
11-05-2011, 07:17 PM
No, because they are muslims

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Friends and supporters of Muslim Turks and Saudis are no friends,or family, of mine.

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 07:22 PM

Let me ask you this, do Bosniaks consider themselves a part of Slavdom? Do they feel Slavic?

Flintlocke
11-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Why do they keep their hands like checking if it rains?

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Why do they keep their hands like checking if it rains?

Dont pretend here you dont know how muslims pray..we all know Albanians are mostly muslim :D geez you act like gypsy,be proud of who you are!

Flintlocke
11-05-2011, 07:26 PM
1. I'm not muslim and none from my area ever was.

2. I have never been to a mosque since we were the world's only atheistic country so I have no idea.

3. I'm slightly trolling :p

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 07:28 PM
By the way,so the voting would be more clear you should have added the option "Yes,they are Europeans. I'm a muslim myself". :)

Logan
11-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Yes. Some have been in Europe for some time. I would think extremists to be the problem.

Ushtari
1. I'm not muslim and none from my area ever was.

2. I have never been to a mosque since we were the world's only atheistic country so I have no idea.

3. I'm slightly trolling :p

That's the region I'm from... :):):) Vlora rules!

Christians = Liars

Hurrem sultana
By the way,so the voting would be more clear you should have added the option "Yes,they are Europeans. I'm a muslim myself". :)

lol you are funny

Flintlocke
11-05-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm no Christian either, and all the mosques in Vlora are empty museums.

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 07:34 PM
lol you are funny

No I'm being serious,Muslims should stand out from the rest of the Europeans in the vote because it's all too obvious how,for example,most Albanians and Bosniaks will vote. If you want an honest vote(or "public view") that is. :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
11-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Christian/ Secular Bosniaks are.

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 07:36 PM
cristianos viejos = ratas de la europa

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 07:39 PM
As I was saying,Muslim scumbags like Ushtari will vote yes,thus making the voting biased. :P

Flintlocke
11-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Anyone else ever notice how Albanians take over every single thread and derail it with our overinflated egos? :D :D

Eldritch
11-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Friends and supporters of Muslim Turks and Saudis are no friends,or family, of mine.

I fully and strongly agree, but notice that the question was not if they are your friends, but rather, are they Europeans?

HungAryan
11-05-2011, 07:45 PM
As I was saying,Muslim scumbags like Ushtari will vote yes,thus making the voting biased. :P

Surprised?

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
@IVDEVS_AVGVSTVS Not at all,I noticed you can't even see who voted,I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Let me ask you this, do Bosniaks consider themselves a part of Slavdom? Do they feel Slavic?

They feel bosnian and european just like the other balkans:D

btw,this is an islamic bosnian song,are you slavic and can you understand what she is saying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00qrwquaiJc

Raikaswinţs
11-05-2011, 07:54 PM

what kind of question is that?

Do you consider the wildcats to be cats?:D

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 07:55 PM

btw,this is an islamic bosnian song,are you slavic and can you understand what she is saying?

BanjaLuka
11-05-2011, 07:56 PM
To make VOTING easier I just want to add this video :rolleyes::D

kTp6_T_lfBg

:tongue

and this video as well :

OtfDi6nb4H8

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 07:58 PM
To make VOTING easier I just want to add this video :rolleyes::D

You might as well add videos of wiggers and ask if they are white,they may look white but I doubt many people will consider them Europeans by how the act and think. *insert monkey picture here* :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Bosnian girls singing an islamic song,i fixed it now :D

00qrwquaiJc

the girl is BEAUTIFUL

Saruman
11-05-2011, 08:03 PM

LOL that song has 6000 views, compare it with hit song of folk singer Halid Beslic which has 2.3 million views (actually over 3.5+ million counting the same song that was posted more times on YT).
ndwp6BxWjvY
That gives you an impression how popular it is. My mother is of Bosniak origin so I have various relatives, and I know tomorrow for muslim holiday most of younger ones might only visit the mosque in the morning prayer for the 2nd time in a year (first being the other holiday), and then they will go out to hang at club parties as celebration. So those who visit the mosque have 2 yearly prayers instead of 2000, and those who don't 0. I hardly know anyone of relatives who prays 5 times a day. Only some 70+ year olds (like grandmother's sister or brother). No younger ones.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Halid is a star you cant compare young girls from medresa with him :) here is Halid Beslis sining an islamic song :

CESfVeobHsA

Saruman
11-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Halid is a star you cant compare young girls from medresa with him :) here is Halid Beslis sining an islamic song :

Still that song has only 97 000 views (quite low for his standards).

mymy
11-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I voted yes.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Still that song has only 97 000 views (quite low for his standards).

that doesnt prove anything,only bosniaks listen to his religious song,,,the other songs are popular among croats and serbs too

Mordid
11-05-2011, 08:16 PM
5wirZBIrKas

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 08:17 PM
I voted yes.
http://www.uplolit.com/media/201112/d92591fc94beefeb783103fbd4d6d2a3.jpg

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
LOL Mordid! :D

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 08:21 PM
How about you all fakking chill for 10 hours?!?!?

KHy7DGLTt8g

Onychodus
11-05-2011, 08:23 PM
racially they are european but culturally not

Flintlocke
11-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Every time mymy posts I get a feeling of a girl in pink pajamas cuddling a teddy bear on her bed and reading lovey girly teen magazines.

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 08:24 PM

I guess that's different from other Slavs, we feel close to other Slavs. To give you an example I consider Russians or Croatians brothers. I guess Bosniaks don't have that connection with the rest of Slavdom.

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Slavdom = untermensch

Mordid
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
I guess that's different from other Slavs, we feel close to other Slavs. To give you an example I consider Russians or Croatians brothers. I guess Bosniaks don't have that connection with the rest of Slavdom.
Zgadzam sie z panem. :thumb001:

Saruman
11-05-2011, 08:32 PM

We Serbs like Russians, I can attest 90%+. Like here for ex. Putin has to get up and stop the Serbian crowd from chanting his name and so the football game could continue.
J1fhPDOUumo

Of Bosniaks and their cultural connection with Slavdom.. Hmm I know of one "connection", when their youth go on the Croatian coast for summer holidays many hang out with Czech girls..

BanjaLuka
11-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Wi07JMvHfw8

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Zgadzam sie z panem. :thumb001:

Why are you calling me Sir? I work honestly and very hard for a living :D

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Wi07JMvHfw8

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Turkey = superior to any balkan country = good friend

Leliana
11-05-2011, 08:40 PM
No I don't consider them as European collegues. Too much Islam and too much Turkish influence in them. :( I think the same about Albania, Kosovo and parts of Bosnia&Herzegovina.

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 08:40 PM
We Serbs like Russians, I can attest 90%+. Like here for ex. Putin has to get up and stop the Serbian crowd from chanting his name and so the football game could continue.

That's my point, we Slavs feel close to one another, even if we have difficult history. Like us and Russians. All said and done we still know we are brothers. Not very good at times, but still we know we are.

BanjaLuka, they feel closer to the Turks than to us? That's pretty sad.

Sikeliot
11-05-2011, 08:42 PM
They are European, yes.

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 08:45 PM
No I don't consider them as European collegues. Too much Islam and too much Turkish influence in them. :( I think the same about Albania an parts of Bosnia&Herzegovina.

Yup,not to mention many of these Muslims are going to the Middle-East for indoctrination and training.

Panopticon
11-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Yes. Most are nominally Muslim only, and their version of Islam is a heavily Europeanized one. The Bosnians I know are only Muslim if eating baklava and having a Arabic/Turkish influenced vocabulary are considered as part of the pillars of Islamic faith.

In Bosnia I imagine them to be a little more Islamic than in Kosova and among Albanians generally but not much more. This is mostly because religion is a larger part of their ethnic identity as they can't rely on linguistics ,for example, to differentiate themselves from Croats and Serbs.

Kinda like this:
http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_4_kosovo_muslims.html

Saruman
11-05-2011, 09:03 PM
That's my point, we Slavs feel close to one another, even if we have difficult history. Like us and Russians. All said and done we still know we are brothers. Not very good at times, but still we know we are.

On avg. Bosniaks feel closer to Germans than Slavs. I can attest that great many of them hold Germans in high esteem. They like to say and use word "Swabian" to describe how something is good. "Swabian made it so it's good, where Swabian is in charge things are in order". That might have something to do with Austrian occupation of Bosnia after Ottomans left, and later help they got from the 3rd Reich and Heinrich Himmler in particular. So they dislike Serbs, lesser % dislikes Croats, significant portion likes Turks (especially those more religious and especially Serbian muslims from "sandzak"), they don't like Russians that much (because of their connection with Serbs). They "like" Slovenes, they don't dislike Czechs, Poles, Slovaks actually.
So that's how things are approximately.

Leliana
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM
On avg. Bosniaks feel closer to Germans than Slavs. I can attest that great many of them hold Germans in high esteem.
Do they hold us as people in high esteem or our money and social safety net?

Raikaswinţs
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I do not consider Germans to be European. They didn't get enough of good Auld Rome,and they can't just stop raiding and invading and trying to expand: From the visigoths to the nazis...just a pain in the arse.And now trying to mess up with GREECE??? for fucks sake! go back to SIBERIA!

Bosniaks on the other hand are ok with me.

Mordid
11-05-2011, 09:07 PM
I do not consider Germans to be European. They didn't get enough of good Auld Rome,and they can't just stop raiding and invading and trying to expand: From the visigoths to the nazis...just a pain in the arse.And now trying to mess up with GREECE??? for fucks sake! go back to SIBERIA!

Bosniaks on the other hand are ok with me.

:coffee:

Drawing-slim
11-05-2011, 09:10 PM
This is really funny in the sadest pathetic sense of the word.
Hitler was trying to wipe out all slavic orthodox races because he considered them trash race, then in albania we got way saving more jews then any other country along with danimark, and still hitler left us alone even pretected us from these wild trash annimals, even though during that time the number of muslim population was even higher amongst albanians then today

Now, this very slavic trash race raises their voice the most pointing fingers at albanians as not europrans.
Talk about text book traits of complex inferior slavic race menthality, which is clearly demostrated in here by these pathetic little voices themseves.

How patheticaly sad to watch.

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Slavs = Inferior (+ Greece)

StonyArabia
11-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Yes they are Europeans, and they don't have much Turkish influence only with some anecdotal elements that were left due to the Ottoman presence. As well there Islam is highly a Europeanized one. By genetics they are European. Most of the ones I have seen were often tall, blond and blue eyed.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:15 PM
On avg. Bosniaks feel closer to Germans than Slavs. I can attest that great many of them hold Germans in high esteem. They like to say and use word "Swabian" to describe how something is good. "Swabian made it so it's good, where Swabian is in charge things are in order". That might have something to do with Austrian occupation of Bosnia after Ottomans left, and later help they got from the 3rd Reich and Heinrich Himmler in particular. So they dislike Serbs, lesser % dislikes Croats, significant portion likes Turks (especially those more religious and especially Serbian muslims from "sandzak"), they don't like Russians that much (because of their connection with Serbs). They "like" Slovenes, they don't dislike Czechs, Poles, Slovaks actually.

But we also have that "saying " "ebo te svabo" lol..that shows the old hate that exist towards germans,or rather austrians

No one hates the poles,czechs etc...we care about them just as much as we care about swedes-we have not much in common with them

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Mudslims =/= european

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:16 PM
And the reason why we dont give a damn about slavs is because we are surrounded by enemy slavs that we had fought for as long as we remember ;)

Saruman
11-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Do they hold us as people in high esteem or our money and social safety net?

Actually those that do, hold Germans as people in high esteem, yes many respect Germans as people. Not so much about social welfare as Norwegians and others have that as well. British, French, Russians, no. But
Germans yes, even those who don't like them respect them. That's something I've noticed. And since before the war many worked there and after many of their refugees escaped to Germany, knowledge of German among them is very widespread.
Also take some of their best footballers, Edin Dzeko, Barbarez (half Serb/Bosniak but played for Bosnian team), Ibisevic, Salihamidzic, Salihovic, Bajramovic... They all made their careers in Germany.

Ushtari
And the reason why we dont give a damn about slavs is because we are surrounded by enemy slavs that we had fought for as long as we remember ;)
Slavs fighting Slavs

Fuck yeah

Hurrem sultana
plus Balkan is mostly mixed slavic-illyrian etc....bosnians are not pure slavs,nor are croats,serbs

Onychodus
11-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Mudslims =/= european
are you muslim?

Mordid
11-05-2011, 09:20 PM
This is really funny in the sadest pathetic sense of the word.
Hitler was trying to wipe out all slavic orthodox races because he considered them trash race, then in albania we got way saving more jews then any other country along with danimark, and still hitler left us alone even pretected us from these wild trash annimals, even though during that time the number of muslim population was even higher amongst albanians then today

Now, this very slavic trash race raises their voice the most pointing fingers at albanians as not europrans.
Talk about text book traits of complex inferior slavic race menthality, which is clearly demostrated in here by these pathetic little voices themseves.

How patheticaly sad to watch.

http://files.sharenator.com/cool_story_bro_house_Cool_story_bro_RE_Worlds_most _epic_story_the_beginning-s515x589-103680.jpg

Ushtari
:confused:
Slavic hybrids(like yourself) =/= european

BanjaLuka

They feel only close to South Slavs (from former Yugoslavia) and to Turkey...and they are really indifferent to other Slavs....with exception of Czech and Slovak girls that come to Croat seaside every year as Saruman already said...

I'd say since I have many good friends among Bosniaks and I grew up in City where many of them lived that they really don't care about what anyone thinks about them from anywhere in Europe, they have their own thing going on and have had for over 5 centuries.....the forum member Bosnian knows that very well she is just having fun here and trolling a bit since she will celebrate "Silence of The Lambs" :eek: holiday tomorrow :D

She is probably in the same mood as the girl in this video :p

vvg5qZQPzoI

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:21 PM
plus Balkan is mostly mixed slavic-illyrian etc....bosnians are not pure slavs,nor are croats,serbs
How nice, Slavs = wannabe illyrians

Mordid
11-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Slavic hybrids(like yourself) =/= european

He's not Slavic, but Jewish mutt.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:23 PM
They feel only close to South Slavs (from former Yugoslavia) and to Turkey...and they are really indifferent to other Slavs....with exception of Czech and Slovak girls that come to Croat seaside every year as Saruman already said...

I'd say since I have many good friends among Bosniaks and I grew up in City where many of them lived that they really don't care about what anyone thinks about them from anywhere in Europe, they have their own thing going on and have had for over 5 centuries.....the forum member Bosnian knows that very well she is just having fun here and trolling a bit since she will celebrate "Silence of The Lambs" :eek: holiday tomorrow :D

She is probably in the same mood as the girl in this video :p

vvg5qZQPzoI

:D:thumb001::thumb001:

Eid Mubarak to all muslims here btw

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Eid Mubarak to all muslims here btw
Selam Alejkum

Unurautare
11-05-2011, 09:25 PM
How nice, Slavs = wannabe illyrians

Yeah. Not enough that they stole Illyrian land,they wanna steal your ancestors too. Slavs always want moar. ;)

Mordid
http://operatorchan.org/n/arch/src/n91329_trollface%20muslim.png

Hurrem sultana
Selam Alejkum

merhaba:D

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:26 PM
merhaba:D
Sretan bajrama

Mordid
11-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Nekni ana sharyaana

BanjaLuka
11-05-2011, 09:27 PM
So they dislike Serbs, lesser % dislikes Croats, significant portion likes Turks (especially those more religious and especially Serbian muslims from "sandzak"), they don't like Russians that much (because of their connection with Serbs). They "like" Slovenes, they don't dislike Czechs, Poles, Slovaks actually.

Yep ! I'd also add that they also like Macedonians as well along with Slovenes...

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Sretan bajrama

Hvala :D

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Yep ! I'd also add that they also like Macedonians as well along with Slovenes...

we like -turkey,germany,usa

we hate-serbia,russia,france,holland

we are indifferent towards the rest of the world:D

with some sympathies towards croatia,slovenia ,macedonia

The Lawspeaker
11-05-2011, 09:31 PM
we hate-,holland

We hate you too, scumbags. :thumb001:

Onychodus
11-05-2011, 09:32 PM
He's not Slavic, but Jewish mutt.

who? you?

StonyArabia
11-05-2011, 09:32 PM

You forgot Israel for the hate;)

Joe McCarthy
11-05-2011, 09:33 PM
I suspect that Bosniaks would be well on their way to shedding Islam had their Christian fellows not tried to purge them from Europe.

But shed Islam they should.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I suspect that Bosniaks would be well on their way to shedding Islam had their Christian fellows not tried to purge them from Europe.

Now thats what i will have to say is wrong,we are stronly secular but we still like islam :thumb001:

mymy
"Hate" is too strong word what people use without thinking...

Mordid
who? you?

Your ass.

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Muslim women are teh hottest

Mordid
11-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Muslim women are teh hottest

Send me link, please

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:36 PM
I love Ushtaris comments :D

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Send me link, please
Ask bosnian to send you her pics https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/wink.gif

Joe McCarthy
Now thats what i will have to say is wrong,we are stronly secular but we still like islam :thumb001:

Yes, I'd agree they're secular, but I think they'd be more so without the conflict in the 90s. The Islamic world came to their aid and that reinforced an Islamic identity that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Mordid
I love Ushtaris comments :D
I hate that Albo. :cussing:flame:comp26:

BanjaLuka

I bet Mymy would like to reconsider her vote now :laugh:

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Yes, I'd agree they're secular, but I think they'd be more so without the conflict in the 90s. The Islamic world came to their aid and that reinforced an Islamic identity that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Of course ,but we would still be muslims,islam is a strong part of the bosniak identity..even atheist bosniaks call identify with islam

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:40 PM

No he is nice :D

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Allah akbar

Hurrem sultana

I dont hate Serbs,,but Serbia(or in other words the serbian politics towards Bosnia)

Ushtari
I dont hate Serbs,,but Serbia(or in other words the serbian politics towards Bosnia)
I hate both(except mymy)

Saruman
11-05-2011, 09:42 PM

You make good points here actually. That is why I said long time ago "had Austria stayed", "had 3rd Reich prevailed" they would have, most likely, been culturally Europeanised by now.

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Majku ti jebem

mymy
11-05-2011, 09:44 PM

Not really. I have my own opinions what are quite stable. I'm proud being "independent thinker"... It also mean i respect other people opinions and choices, even if those opinions are against me. Just one thing, no need for violence and aggression, mutual respect and dialog is the most important, we are humans and we should show our humanity in every possible relation. In my case, i'm also obligated by my professional determination to respect universal human values and fight against all kinds of prejudices and stereotypes.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Ask bosnian to send you her pics https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/wink.gif

Hahaha:p

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 09:47 PM
I do not hate serb once again,i hate the serbian state politics towards my country...and the people who support it! i know many serbs dont

StonyArabia
11-05-2011, 09:47 PM

Not quite, Libya and Iraq were more pro-Serb and had clear sympathies to the leadership of the former Yugoslavia, Milosevic for example had strong ties to Iraq and Libya, and was and is seen as hero who stood up against the Anglo-American NATO imperialism and is seen to be a hero who was killed unjustly in many areas of the Middle East. The only Islamic states that came to their aide was Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Iran. It's not black and White as it seems actually.

Artek
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Bosniaks are european - Ushtari is not ;)
P.S Whole Albania is african.

Hess

truth be told, I couldn't be bothered with what Bosniaks "feel". Any person that professes Islam as his/her religion is automatically non-European, no exceptions.

The Lawspeaker
http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/Friendship-Pins/Netherlands/Flag-Pins-Netherlands-Serbia.jpg

Dutch and Serbs ought to be brothers. We are both hated by the Bosniaks anyway eventhough unarmed Dutch troops tried to protect Bosniaks and were betrayed by NATO.

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Bosniaks are european - Ushtari is not ;)
P.S Whole Albania is african.
Brb gonna thank god for not being polack while praying

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 09:54 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2052/12315rj.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100831231920/funnyjunk/images/3/35/FUCK_YEAH.JPG

Joe McCarthy
11-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Not quite, Libya and Iraq were more pro-Serb and had clear sympathies to the leadership of the former Yugoslavia, Milosevic for example had strong ties to Iraq and Libya, and was and is seen as hero who stood up against the Anglo-American NATO imperialism and is seen to be a hero who was killed unjustly in many areas of the Middle East. The only Islamic states that came to their aide was Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Iran. It's not black and White as it seems actually.

Yes, you're right about Libya in particular, but Bosniaks were flying Saudi flags during the conflict due to the KSA's support, and it has had the effect of reinforcing Islamic identity; something that the Serbs didn't have at all.

Qadhafi's own mercurial policies were often motivated by a desire for revenge as much as any ideology. Supporting Serbia even in the Kosovo conflict being an example. His determination to get even with the British by resuming support for the IRA is another. In other words, his was less a case of the Islamic world falling out of line than just another example of his well established maverick foreign policy of supporting anything that is anti-Western establishment. He even supported Haider, who also enjoyed Saddam's favor.

StonyArabia
11-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Yes, you're right about Libya in particular, but Bosniaks were flying Saudi flags during the conflict due to the KSA's support, and it has had the effect of reinforcing Islamic identity; something that the Serbs didn't have at all.

Yes, Saudi Arabia believes it's role as the guardian of the Muslims everywhere. They also were flying Turkish flags, and this was especially true of the Kosovars. Indeed with the help of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Iran. The Serbs had Libya and Iraq, and various nationalist Palestinian movements who were their supporters, and many of the support went beyond a moral one. Yet the whole world was against the Serbs, who by all means have been the victims of an imperialist agenda.

Qadhafi's own mercurial policies were often motivated by a desire for revenge as much as any ideology. Supporting Serbia even in the Kosovo conflict being an example. His determination to get even with the British by resuming support for the IRA is another. In other words, his was less a case of the Islamic world falling out of line than just another example of his well established maverick foreign policy of supporting anything that is anti-Western establishment. He even supported Haider, who also enjoyed Saddam's favor.

Indeed. However the Islamic world, at least in large part the Arab world are not sympathetic to the Balkaniod Muslims. They see them as stooges of Anglo-American NATO Imperialism, especially in regards to Kosovo as being illegal state. With only the pro-American Arabian Gulf states that have recognized it. Both of those leaders were criticized by the religious leaders. My point that the Bosinans did not enjoy support from the more powerful Islamic nations at the time such as Iraq, but from rather weak ones like Saudi Arabia. With only Turkey which had always had an agenda in the Balkans came to their aide, and Iran due to it's Pan-Islamist regime.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 10:26 PM
since when was iraq islamic state? sadam was socialist

StonyArabia
11-05-2011, 10:36 PM
since when was iraq islamic state? sadam was socialist

That's true, Iraq was a secular nation, ruled by the Arab Nationalist party called the Baath. However when people state that Iraq as an Islamic state they mean by culture and traditions that it's part of the Islamic civilization and cultural sphere. Similar to how people will say the Islamic nation of Turkey, yet Turkey is a very secularized nation. The point is not all Muslims came to help their brothers in an imaginary Pan-Islamist declaration of war, and in fact many Bosnians and other Balkaniod Muslims felt betrayed by the Arabs, I believe speaks enough of this issue. Many see things in Black and White, but often this not the case for there are a variety of things that have played out tied to politics and what it entails. The secular regimes of Libya and Iraq at the time often put national interest above Islamist ones.

askra
11-05-2011, 10:41 PM
yes, they are obviously europeans, because Bosnia is geographically included in Europe and bosnians are clustered genetically together europeans.

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 10:45 PM
truth be told, I couldn't be bothered with what Bosniaks "feel". Any person that professes Islam as his/her religion is automatically non-European, no exceptions.

I can see they don't care about being Slavic, that's not important to them. That's quite different from all the other Slavic groups. I didn't really know anything about them, they never been close to us as for example Croatians, who share religion, love of Slavdom etc with us. They seem not to have what Slavs call "Slavic Soul". They seem "foreign" in mentality.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Are you kidding me? croatians and serbs care about slavic just like bosniaks,,,serbs like russia because of religion they like greece too..croatians could care less,they like italy and austria

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Are you kidding me? croatians and serbs care about slavic just like bosniaks,,,serbs like russia because of religion they like greece too..croatians could care less,they like italy and austria

Any Serbian or Croatian would like to comment? Is that true?

Ushtari
11-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Yes, Serbs are Orthodox fanatics, just like greekz and russianz

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 11:01 PM

I am sorry to destroy your dreams,this is pure fact:rolleyes2:

mymy
11-05-2011, 11:03 PM

Well, it is true that Serbs like Russia and Greece in general.Greek mentality is very close to our actually. But it's all individual, i don't know if i talked about my preferences before... I'm fan of Central European culture.
Talking about Slavic relations, i'm interested in it, all Slavic groups have differences and similarities.

Mordid
11-05-2011, 11:05 PM
I can see they don't care about being Slavic, that's not important to them. That's quite different from all the other Slavic groups. I didn't really know anything about them, they never been close to us as for example Croatians, who share religion, love of Slavdom etc with us. They seem not to have what Slavs call "Slavic Soul". They seem "foreign" in mentality.
Even, Western, eastern and southern Slavs are quite different from each other personality/mentality wise.

Hurrem sultana
11-05-2011, 11:07 PM
the average serb,croat,bosniak could care less about some poles, Czechs ..they feel closer to austrians or italians,or greeks

hajduk
11-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Culturally they are scum that should be removed from the Balkans and Europe
Genetically they are europeans

Mordid
11-05-2011, 11:08 PM
the average serb,croat,bosniak could care less about some poles, Czechs ..they feel closer to austrians or italians,or greeks
What exactly do they have in common with Austrians, Italians and Greeks than West Slavs?

Saruman
11-05-2011, 11:08 PM

There are great many Panslavists among Serbs. But religion does play part. Are you from US,perhaps you're not aware. Well lets say some people I know from Slovakia hardly ever visit Czech Rep. (unless they have to), and to Poland not at all. Especially towards Poles they were indifferent, partly because Polish is
not understandable to them, in fact they would understand better Serbian than Polish. Polish is quite unique, the only Slavic language I can't understand basically.

Drawing-slim
11-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Yet the whole world was against the Serbs, who by all means have been the victims of an imperialist agenda.
regime.haha this is so poetic so funny. Serbian were the victim!?

Give me some of that dope you smoking please! Sound really fun:D:D

Sikeliot
11-05-2011, 11:13 PM
What exactly do they have in common with Austrians, Italians and Greeks than West Slavs?

What do they have with Poles or Ukrainians besides belonging to the same language family??

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 11:19 PM
You guys depress me! All these noble thoughts I have and boom they are gone. I can still count on my Polish brothers, right? Mordid you love me right? :D

mymy
11-05-2011, 11:24 PM
You guys depress me! All these noble thoughts I have and boom they are gone. I can still count on my Polish brothers, right? Mordid you love me right? :D

I honestly find it hard to relate to Eastern Slavs. On the other hand i have very positive opinion about Western Slavs... I admire their culture and like mentality, but they are also part of Central Europe, and i actually like all Central European nations... This is all based mostly on personal experience.

Mordid
11-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Especially towards Poles they were indifferent, partly because Polish is
not understandable to them, in fact they would understand better Serbian than Polish. Polish is quite unique, the only Slavic language I can't understand basically.
Why you don't understand Polish language when Slovak and Czech language use Latin alphabet aswell which is why it's difficult for South Slavs and East Slavs to understand it.

What do they have with Poles or Ukrainians besides belonging to the same language family??
Good question. The only thing we don't have in common with Bosnians is religious, but not all Bosnians are muslim.

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Here I am loving all Slavs and they all basically hate me back! :D I'm changing my profile from Slavic to Polish :p

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 11:28 PM
I honestly find it hard to relate to Eastern Slavs. On the other hand i have very positive opinion about Western Slavs... I admire their culture and like mentality, but they are also part of Central Europe, and i actually like all Central European nations... This is all based mostly on personal experience.

Thank you! Is it because we are easy going and incredibly funny? :p

Mordid
11-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh yeah, we are. Something I've notice about East Slavs is their selfish behaviour and don't care about anyone, but themselves. :D

mymy
11-05-2011, 11:33 PM

Yes! Great sense of humor, very pleasant laid back mentality and amazing national cultures, from music and architecture to films and literature. Nice looking people too ;)

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Oh yeah, we are. Something I've notice about East Slavs is their selfish behaviour and don't care about anyone, but themselves. :D

I have to stand in their defense here. In general they have always had it a lot harder than we did. They need some time to let their "Slavic Soul" blossom. So my take on it is this: treat them with compassion and understanding as equals, don't put them down, don't isolate them. Their wounds will heal with time. They will change. They are Slavs after all, so greatness is their destiny :D

arcticwolf
11-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Yes! Great sense of humor, very pleasant laid back mentality and amazing national cultures, from music and architecture to films and literature. Nice looking people too ;)

Thank you! I don't know if Serbians in general like Poles, but I as most Poles have always had warm feelings towards Serbs. I'm against any Slav on Slav violence, I think we are way to noble to lower ourselves to that. No matter what our differences are we can work them out, without bloodshed. I'm still hopeful that our brotherhood will prevail in the end :thumb001:

Mordid
11-05-2011, 11:49 PM
I have to stand in their defense here. In general they have always had it a lot harder than we did. They need some time to let their "Slavic Soul" blossom. So my take on it is this: treat them with compassion and understanding as equals, don't put them down, don't isolate them. Their wounds will heal with time. They will change. They are Slavs after all, so greatness is their destiny :D
Well said and let's hope so in the future. When they get the chance, they get the chance. :)

Hevneren
11-06-2011, 01:31 AM

Why is that?

The Lawspeaker
11-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Why is that?
Probably because the frogs (General Janvier) made sure that the Dutch troops of DUTCHBAT didn't get the support to defend Srebrenica against the Serbs eventhough our Ministery of Defence had asked the UN and NATO for immediate air strikes on the Serbs.

It's not like a couple of hundred men with barely any weapons or munitions (and who were not even to allowed to defend themselves) could have stopped a Bosnian-Serb force with tanks and all.

An interesting article about the Srebrenica affair (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/gorin-dutch-website-airs-heretical-questioning-of-srebrenica-genocide.html). Whatever the outcome: the muzzies had it coming and it's good that the Dutch (who were abandoned by their own allies) made the brave decision to step aside. Our boys are not too blame in any way.

Hevneren
11-06-2011, 01:46 AM

How about Northern Europe? :p

Hurrem sultana
11-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Probably because the frogs (General Janvier) made sure that the Dutch troops of DUTCHBAT didn't get the support to defend Srebrenica against the Serbs eventhough our Ministery of Defence had asked the UN and NATO for immediate air strikes on the Serbs.

It's not like a couple of hundred men with barely any weapons or munitions (and who were not even to allowed to defend themselves) could have stopped a Bosnian-Serb force with tanks and all.

An interesting article about the Srebrenica affair (http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/gorin-dutch-website-airs-heretical-questioning-of-srebrenica-genocide.html). Whatever the outcome: the muzzies had it coming and it's good that the Dutch (who were abandoned by their own allies) made the brave decision to step aside. Our boys are not too blame in any way.

Now do not try to blame someone else,we all know the truth ;) sure you can lie to yourself i guess,but WE know and history will know! :)

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 07:11 AM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2052/12315rj.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100831231920/funnyjunk/images/3/35/FUCK_YEAH.JPG
2020 posts, 2000 out of which are worthless one-liners. Congratulations! :thumbs

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 07:17 AM
2020 posts, 2000 out of which are worthless one-liners. Congratulations! :thumbs
You like em, dont lie

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 07:22 AM
worthless one liners =/= cool :p

rhiannon
11-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Of course:)

Lithium
11-06-2011, 07:29 AM
It is obvious that they have European heritage and phenotype, but I cannot consider muslims to be european. It is an oxymoron personally for me .

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 07:30 AM
worthless one liners =/= cool :p
Μπορείτε να σας ευχηθώ ήταν τόσο δροσερό όπως μου

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 07:31 AM
It is obvious that they have European heritage and phenotype, but I cannot consider muslims to be european. It is an oxymoron personally for me .
Burglarian get lost

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Μπορείτε να σας ευχηθώ ήταν τόσο δροσερό όπως μου
Hahaha that doesn't make the slightest of sense!!! :D :D

Hurrem sultana
11-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Burglarian get lost

:D:thumb001:

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Hahaha that doesn't make the slightest of sense!!! :D :D
Google translate je superior to Greekz in Greek

Hevneren
11-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Bosnians/Bosniaks are certainly more European than Turks.

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Happy Bajram to all Muzlims

VY-9QHPSuf4

Hurrem sultana
11-06-2011, 07:50 AM
is that how albanians celebrate bajram haha?

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Yeah, we aint wimps

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Okay so here's my take on the matter:

to a larger or lesser extent, the whole of the Balkans has some Ottoman cultural residues.

Greece, for example, might be Christian and might have fought against the Turks, but the cultural residues are still here, ranging from horrible music, to (great) food, to habits such as "rusfeti" (favoritism, and also a turkish word), "meson" (called "torpil" in turkish, meaning you use your connections to get ahead over someone else more capable), bribery, etc.

Albania, Serbia, etc, I am sure they have their own fair share of that as well.

So if we go by the strict definition of what is ethnically and culturally European, i.e. Christian and Western European mentality, we should exclude Bosnia and the rest of the Balkans. While we're at it, exclude the former USSR countries to. So you see where this is going... :)

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Just like Absinthe said, all of Balkan is influenced by the Turks in terms of music and food etc. It must also be noted that Balkan Muslims converted to Islam because of benefits, and not because they were believers. This also means that the "mentality" didn't change, but Albanians still kept following (ancient)cultural laws, in wich the present mentality stem from, and NOT religion.

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:03 AM
Okay so here's my take on the matter:

to a larger or lesser extent, the whole of the Balkans has some Ottoman cultural residues.

Greece, for example, might be Christian and might have fought against the Turks, but the cultural residues are still here, ranging from horrible music, to (great) food, to habits such as "rusfeti" (favoritism, and also a turkish word), "meson" (called "torpil" in turkish, meaning you use your connections to get ahead over someone else more capable), bribery, etc.

Albania, Serbia, etc, I am sure they have their own fair share of that as well.

So if we go by the strict definition of what is ethnically and culturally European, i.e. Christian and Western European mentality, we should exclude Bosnia and the rest of the Balkans. While we're at it, exclude the former USSR countries to. So you see where this is going... :)

Bullshit. :coffee:

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Roma-nia =/= balkan

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 08:05 AM
Care to elaborate? :)

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Roma-nia =/= balkan

Albania=/=balkan :coffee:

http://www.tribwatch.com/mapCaucasia.png

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Albania=/=balkan :coffee:

http://www.tribwatch.com/mapCaucasia.png
You are just jealous because we border with teh Adriatic ocean while you have to swim in the dirty black sea...

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Care to elaborate? :)

What's to elaborate? you made some mental flips so that people with Saudi mentality and culture will still be considered European. Eventually why not consider all semitics white like they officially do in the US. :coffee:

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
You are just jealous because we border with teh Adriatic ocean while you have to swim in the dirty black sea...

It was called the White Sea before an Illyrian pirate fell off his boat and drowned in it. :)

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
What's to elaborate? you made some mental flips so that people with Saudi mentality and culture will still be considered European. Eventually why not consider all semitics white like they officially do in the US. :coffee:
Oh right, no use talking to you. By your logic, you too should be excluded from Europe due to the significant gypsy population in your country. Why the double standards? ;)

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:11 AM
EviWznbHUFA

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg?1269221733

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Oh right, no use talking to you. By your logic, you too should be excluded from Europe due to the significant gypsy population in your country. Why the double standards? ;)

Your logic is non-existent here. Significant as in what? They are a minority of immigrants,2-5%, that don't influence the culture or politics or genetics,you might not consider Western European countries(think London) as non-European because of their more significant non-white populations before saying such bullshit about my country. As I said you make some mental flips to consider some wannabe Saudis as Europeans. :thumbs up

Hevneren
11-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Your logic is non-existent here. Significant as in what? They are a minority of immigrants,2-5%, that don't influence the culture or politics or genetics,you might not consider Western European countries(think London) as non-European because of their more significant non-white populations before saying such bullshit about my country. As I said you make some mental flips to consider some wannabe Saudis as Europeans. :thumbs up

London isn't a country. :)

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:20 AM
London isn't a country. :)

But it's in the UK,duh,I just mentioned it as a specific example of massive non-white infestation in the country.

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 08:20 AM
And Bosnians aren't Saudi Arabis :rolleyes:

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:21 AM
And Bosnians aren't Saudi Arabis :rolleyes:

No,they just act and think alike them. :coffee:

hajduk
11-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Burglarian get lost

Please balkan nigger :D
BTW I wonder what the highly inteligent, coming from civilized countries, ubermensch northerners are thinking watching the balkan internet flames :D

Absinthe
11-06-2011, 08:23 AM
No,they just act and think alike them. :coffee:
Not at all;
Saudi Arabia has the most fundamentalist version of Islam, Bosnia is among the most moderate ones.

hajduk
11-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Not at all;
Saudi Arabia has the most fundamentalist version of Islam, Bosnia is among the most moderate ones.

Modern islam my ass. All islam is sick and dangerous

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Welcome to teh Islamic republic of Albanija

sBRJE-C8v_I

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Not at all;

:rolleyes: They are as European as it gets,but only in your mind.

http://therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/bosnian-el-mujahedeen-unit.jpg

http://moderntokyotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bosniaislam.jpg

They are an Islamic version of this but even more so(nice to see them acting so European and white):

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/208000/208268_206379_wigger.jpg

Lithium
11-06-2011, 08:44 AM
You can't just convert to another religion because of some benefits, you have to be really primitive and stupid to do it. The people who did this are mentally retarted. I would rather die than changing my religion.

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:45 AM
You can't just convert to another religion because of some benefits, you have to be really primitive and stupid to do it. The people who did this are mentally retarted. I would rather die than changing my religion.
Not if religion didn't play an important role in the first place ;)

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 08:46 AM

Eclectial Paganism? :rolleyes:

Hevneren
11-06-2011, 08:48 AM
BTW I wonder what the highly inteligent, coming from civilized countries, ubermensch northerners are thinking watching the balkan internet flames :D

We think of it as business as usual. ;)

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Not if religion didn't play an important role in the first place ;)

Prove it doesn't play a major role in the Bosniak identity,mentality and EXISTENCE(Bosnia was made as a state precisely because of the sandwiggers there). Oh yeah,you can't because it does have a major role(primary I say). ;)

hajduk
11-06-2011, 08:51 AM
We think of it as business as usual. ;)

Business with human traffic, drugs and weapons?

Loki
11-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Welcome to teh Islamic republic of Albanija

sBRJE-C8v_I

This has got to be on my list of next holiday destinations - if I can get away with pulling Albanian chicks without getting stabbed by their woggish male counterparts. :D ;)

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Am i teh only one to see striking similarity between Christian Europeans and radical muslim Arabs?

Both hate other religions - Check
Both base their identity on religion - Check
Both kill in the name of religion - Check

Christianity je non-european

Lithium
11-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Am i teh only one to see striking similarity between Christian Europeans and radical muslim Arabs?

I am not a Christian so it doesn't count :thumb001:

hajduk
11-06-2011, 09:00 AM
This has got to be on my list of next holiday destinations - if I can get away with pulling Albanian chicks without getting stabbed by their woggish male counterparts.
In these parts of Europe the most woggish looking you are the most chance with chicks you have,
Sorry pale pal

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 09:02 AM

Why don't you give me the "we're all human/same" speech because you have 2 arms,2 legs and 1 head,the same as most niggers in Africa. :rolleyes: C'mon everybody,screw European preservation,WE'RE ALL THE SAME!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbaya !!!!

Glny4jSciVI

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 09:04 AM
This has got to be on my list of next holiday destinations - if I can get away with pulling Albanian chicks without getting stabbed by their woggish male counterparts. :D ;)
Dont worry, just tell em you are brittish and promise them they will get free citizenship in UK if giving you their women ;)

Flintlocke
11-06-2011, 09:10 AM
This thread indicates why a European Union is a bad idea. I can only imagine what would happen if anyone of you actually came to position of political power. If Europe is fucked now it will be double fucked! The whole thread is saturated with a feeling of latter 19th century nationalism. You got racialists, irredentists who get into fights with people of countries the consider partially their own, religious fanatics, plain angry individuals who just wanna bitch for the slightest reason, sour humorless intellectuals who sound like an old man in his armchair, lunatics, and Polacks.

Considering the situation in almost every European country, I'd say everyone should be more interested in what's going on in his own country mostly, especially with all the darkie foreigners and white turncoats. So instead you are dealing with an issue of only 3 million people somewhere on the central Balkan mountains. You may say they are European or not, but I suggest you start looking around and look at the average person in your country, as them if THEY want to be European because a great part has changed and would say they are "citizens of the world, man".

So start converting your people to Europeanism before you start looking out of your country's borders. You'll find more traitors than you've imagined.

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Yep, those people who keep bitching about Balkan muslims, usually come from countries where majority of the population is pro-immigrant, pro-racemixing etc

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Yep, those people who keep bitching about Balkan muslims, usually come from countries where majority of the population is pro-immigrant, pro-racemixing etc

You mean people that have a clue? I'm still waiting for your replies to my questions btw.

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 09:27 AM
You mean people that have a clue? I'm still waiting for your replies to my questions btw.
It is commonly known that Catholics had it toughest during ottoman empire, and both Albanians and Bosniaks were pred. Catholics prior to ottoman conquest. Also, as a Muslim you didn't have to pay any taxes, so an obvious advantage right there...

Hurrem sultana
11-06-2011, 09:35 AM
67.74% consider us to be Europeans :)

Drawing-slim
11-06-2011, 09:37 AM
An albanian quote/proverb: "mos ia anko hallin kalorsit pse i varen kembet"
Wich losely translates: dont feel bad for the knight/horseman because his legs are hanging while sitting on top of the horse.

When it comes to preservation of culture and heritage albanians are more secure then any aother atnicity in europe. Because we have stood the test of time. astronomicall odds stacked up against our very existence, and here we are, even anoying the shit out of you but making our presence known, nevertheless:p

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 09:38 AM
who want to be european anyway

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 09:45 AM

Most of which are fellow Muslims on this site. :rolleyes2:

Unurautare
11-06-2011, 09:45 AM
who want to be european anyway

I want to be Albanian. :cool:

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 09:51 AM

...and In the meantime somewhere in Bosnia :laugh:
uDBiSOfIPiU

mymy
11-06-2011, 10:00 AM
How about Northern Europe? :p

I like Northern Europe too :wink I'm planning to travel there next year.

Nurzat
11-06-2011, 10:04 AM
mymy is hot

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 10:05 AM
I like Northern Europe too :wink I'm planning to travel there next year.
Including Sweden? https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/wink.gif

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 11:19 AM
They're european in all ways. Fortunately we don't live under a dictatorship, so everyone is free to have his own religion, in the respect of other people. Otherwise, we turn back in the Middle Age.

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Gretel = Mymy :eyes

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 11:22 AM

Banjaluka= Ushtari!!!!!!

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 11:24 AM

Does it sound so uncommon to you that 2 different persons have got the same opinion?? You are a bit doom today, maybe a bit drunk??! If you prefer Milosevic to me and Mymy, it's your own business!!! :D

Monolith
11-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Yes. Traditionally, 'Europe' was equated with Christendom, so in this regard they stopped being Europeans somewhere in the 15th/16th century. The modern definition of Europe is so distorted and perverted that it's not even worth mentioning.

This is not to say I don't have any sympathies towards Bosniaks. I do, and I consider them not that dissimilar to my own folk,

Italy? lol :D

On a second thought, perhaps Croats from Istria like Italy more than other Croats. I personally consider them as neither friendly nor similar.

Generally, I think there's some vague feeling of sympathy among the majority of people when they hear foreign tourists speaking some Slavic language (except for Serbian :D). A small minority of people, mostly those who are acquainted with history, linguistics, or both, perhaps feel something more than just sympathy.

Why you don't understand Polish language when Slovak and Czech language use Latin alphabet aswell which is why it's difficult for South Slavs and East Slavs to understand it.

I think Polish and Croatian (and other West South Slavic languages) are the most distant Slavic languages.

Curiously enough, I usually hear Polish tourists here addressing the locals in Polish, instead in English, which means the intelligibility is still such that it allows some basic communication.

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Does it sound so uncommon to you that 2 different persons have got the same opinion?? You are a bit doom today, maybe a bit drunk??! If you prefer Milosevic to me and Mymy, it's your own business!!! :D

OK, I am sorry, I hope I can make it up to you with this video :eyes

IrFHfR5OhlA

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Unfortunately i can't give you satisfaction, honey, cause i don't understand your slavic language.

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Unfortunately i can't give you satisfaction, honey, cause i don't understand your slavic language.
I speak spanking if are interested

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 11:56 AM
I speak spanking if are interested

Yes, please...spank Banjaluka so i can hear this beautiful melody :D

Mordid
11-06-2011, 11:57 AM
gFSc1ZXiuGg

Leliana
11-06-2011, 12:00 PM
I shake with the head in all silence and close the thread.:p

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Sorry, it only works on girls

Mordid
11-06-2011, 12:12 PM
IvpdQx8p6dw

mymy
11-06-2011, 12:17 PM

I'm actually glad someone has similar opinion like me. :coffee:

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm actually glad someone has similar opinion like me. :coffee:

Anyway i took it as a compliment, since Mymy is a pretty and smart girl ;)

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Anyway i took it as a compliment, since Mymy is a pretty and smart girl ;)

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_thumbs/459181eb5d290c8116811397cec82ac5/thumb.jpg

:laugh:

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 12:27 PM
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_thumbs/459181eb5d290c8116811397cec82ac5/thumb.jpg

:laugh:

I bet you would like to see a lesbian scene, wouldn't you?? :P I could do that for just half million dollars, if you want :thumb001:

Mordid
11-06-2011, 12:28 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lht9puQalq1qfd5a4o1_500.jpg

Ushtari
11-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Dobrodošli, this is Beograd calling

8 points goes tooooo Mordead
9 points goes tooooooo BanjaLuka
10 points goes tooooooo mymy
11 points goes toooooooooo Gretel

And finally, 12 points goes toooooooooooooooo Bosnian!

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 12:32 PM
I bet you would like to see a lesbian scene, wouldn't you?? :P I could do that for just half million dollars, if you want :thumb001:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lek582cuHZ1qdp7klo1_500.jpg

darn it, its a steep price for a little bit of scissoring action :rolleyes:

:fdgd::clap::notworth:

The Alchemist
11-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Ok, i'll try to do my best with scissors :D You're my fav victim!!!!!

BanjaLuka
11-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Here this Bosniak girl can make it up all for you, she sings in Spanish :eek:

6IAzGQp18tM

:rolleyes2:

safinator
07-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Actually this kind of question doesn't make sense, they're geographically in Europe genetically cluster in Europe so by default Europeans.

Kiyant
07-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Bosnians will always be european they are Illyrian/Slavic and why is someone not european because of his religion that doesnt make any sense.

Furnace
07-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Geographically and genetically they are european, meanwhile on the cultural side I am not that sure.

Gorštak
07-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Mrs Xtra Xavier, stop insulting me and writing to my profile how I'm Muslim traitor who will burning in hell.
Insulting people on internet is stupid, I would personally love to give you chance to insult me when looking in my eyes, but both of us know that even if you have chance you would not dare.
So, it's miserably to do that on internet.

Mans not hot
07-21-2013, 09:23 PM
^ Allah fuckbar.

Musso
07-22-2013, 04:26 AM
Yes, they are european, get over it.

Pjeter Pan
07-22-2013, 04:28 AM
Yes Bosnians are europeans you fucking idiots. Being muslim doesn't make you non European. You do know Christianity originate from the Middle East and that europeans are following the religion of the Jews. You know jesus was Arab Jew right(if he was real) not an blond haired blue eyed Jew lol.

riverman
07-22-2013, 04:33 AM
Yes Bosnians are europeans you fucking idiots. Being muslim doesn't make you non European. You do know Christianity originate from the Middle East and that europeans are following the religion of the Jews. You know jesus was Arab Jew right(if he was real) not an blond haired blue eyed Jew lol.

Christianity isn't the religion of the Jews.

Pjeter Pan
07-22-2013, 04:39 AM
Christianity isn't the religion of the Jews.
The Old Testament and New Testament was written by Jews. The bible has no European influence what so ever. Why should we follow a religion which was created by Jews. Europeans should follow the religions before Christianity took over.

Gorštak
07-22-2013, 04:49 AM
Why would Bosnians be offended to be called slavic which they are.Its like a swedish be offended because you said swedish people are nordic.Aren't Bosnians muslim Serbs?
No, we are not:picard2:
Bosniaks are distinct ethnic group, not just Muslim Serbs.
We are closer to Croats.

Pjeter Pan
07-22-2013, 05:05 AM
We are closer to Croats. its what i heard from Serbs(i know its bullshit)But you are a slavic race are you not.
Not really that much different from Serbs and Croats.

Gorštak
07-22-2013, 05:16 AM
its what i heard from Serbs(i know its bullshit)But you are a slavic race are you not.
Not really that much different from Serbs and Croats.
We are Slavs mixed with older Balkan residents.
And for some stranger we are indeed very similar, but we know our differences. We Bosniaks payed in blood to have right to bring back our national name(in Yugoslavia they did not allow it), our national spirit wasn't destroyed by years when we were learning history by Serbs teachers, their version of history, so after all through what we have gone to escape from their control it's kinda insulting to call us Serbs:laugh:

Pjeter Pan
07-22-2013, 05:30 AM
We are Slavs mixed with older Balkan residents.
And for some stranger we are indeed very similar, but we know our differences. We Bosniaks payed in blood to have right to bring back our national name(in Yugoslavia they did not allow it), our national spirit wasn't destroyed by years when we were learning history by Serbs teachers, their version of history, so after all through what we have gone to escape from their control it's kinda insulting to call us Serbs:laugh: i have nothing but respect for Bosnians fighting for their country and freedom. Good thing about us balkanites is that we take great pride and love of our countries unlike most northern and western europeans who don't give a shit.

Mans not hot
07-22-2013, 08:44 AM
You are moron like Blackswan.

Methmatician
07-22-2013, 09:30 AM
We are closer to Croats.

Genetically and linguistically Bosniaks from Bosnia are most closely related to Bosnian Serbs.

Twistedmind
07-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Genetically and linguistically Bosniaks from Bosnia are most closely related to Bosnian Serbs.

Thats not what Black Swan wanted to hear :laugh:

Gorštak
07-22-2013, 09:35 AM

Genetic show a lot of things, depends on who investigates and for who.
Bosnian Serbs are mainly Vlachs brought here by Ottomans to be servents, and later assimilated by Serbs based on their same Orthodox religion.
And than when we become part of fucking Kingdom of Yugoslavia "dear" king Aleksandar populate Bosnia with thousands of rednecks from Serbia and Montenegro.

Drawing-slim
07-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Of course I consider Bosnians Europeans.
The balkan "Muslims" are the only true Europeans in that region. Including greece.

Methmatician
07-22-2013, 10:35 AM
http://spfaust.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/1460370613.jpg
You need help.

Thats not what Black Swan wanted to hear :laugh:
That's because he's a tosspot.

Gorštak
07-22-2013, 11:06 AM
You need help.

That's because he's a tosspot.

Before Ottomans, you can find mimimum traces of Orthodoxy in Bosnia, and please explain how then today we have in Bosnia more than 30% of "Serbs" Ortohodox population?

I repeat :
" Bosnian Serbs are mainly Vlachs brought here by Ottomans to be servents, and later assimilated by Serbs based on their same Orthodox religion.
And than when we become part of fucking Kingdom of Yugoslavia "dear" king Aleksandar populate Bosnia with thousands of rednecks from Serbia and Montenegro."

I have sources for my claimes:

Before Ottomans, Orthodox were small minority in Bosnia:
- Dzaja, "Konfesssionalitat un Nationalitat", page 125- 126

Why Ottomans populate territory with Vlachs:
- Vasic, "Etnicka kretanja", page 238
- Sabanovic, "Vojno uredenje Bosne", page 8-219

How Ottomans brought 800 Vlachs families just in Maglaj area:
- Dzaja, " Die Bosniche Kirhe", page 75-82

Oldest Orthodox Church in Sarajevo is from middle of 16th century:
- Dzaja, "Konfesssionalitat un Nationalitat", page 126-127

Anyway, you indirectly admitted that your orgins are from Fikret Abdic quislings, so GTFO.

Twistedmind
07-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Before Ottomans, you can find mimimum traces of Orthodoxy in Bosnia

Interdasting. How you explain existance of monasteries, bishops, charters about their establishment etc etc? Thats called material source in Historical science.

And than when we become part of fucking Kingdom of Yugoslavia "dear" king Aleksandar populate Bosnia with thousands of rednecks from Serbia and Montenegro.
When Austro Hungarians arrived in Bosnia, and made census 44% of people in Bosnia were Orthodox Serbs. You want to tell me King Aleksandar brought people 10 years before he was born. Interdasting. :bored:

Seems we have new genius arround. :laugh:

Guapo
07-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Bleck Svan is interdastingly stupid

Guapo
07-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Before Ottomans, you can find mimimum traces of Orthodoxy in Bosnia, and please explain how then today we have in Bosnia more than 30% of "Serbs" Ortohodox population?

I repeat :
" Bosnian Serbs are mainly Vlachs brought here by Ottomans to be servents, and later assimilated by Serbs based on their same Orthodox religion.
And than when we become part of fucking Kingdom of Yugoslavia "dear" king Aleksandar populate Bosnia with thousands of rednecks from Serbia and Montenegro."

I have sources for my claimes:

Before Ottomans, Orthodox were small minority in Bosnia:
- Dzaja, "Konfesssionalitat un Nationalitat", page 125- 126

Why Ottomans populate territory with Vlachs:
- Vasic, "Etnicka kretanja", page 238
- Sabanovic, "Vojno uredenje Bosne", page 8-219

How Ottomans brought 800 Vlachs families just in Maglaj area:
- Dzaja, " Die Bosniche Kirhe", page 75-82

Oldest Orthodox Church in Sarajevo is from middle of 16th century:
- Dzaja, "Konfesssionalitat un Nationalitat", page 126-127

Anyway, you indirectly admitted that your orgins are from Fikret Abdic quislings, so GTFO.

It is noteworthy that the term Vlach meant "bandit" or "rebel" in the Ottoman historiography not Latin or Orthodox person.

Stefan_Dusan
07-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Genetic show a lot of things, depends on who investigates and for who..

In this case they're pretty consistent. You can go ahead and look for study that shows Bosniaks closer to Croats, you won't find one. It's not that Bosniaks are slightly closer to Serbs, it's that Bosniaks are *lot* closer to Serbs. One reason could be that many Muslim Serbs did go to Bosnia and become Bosniaks but another reason is what you mention...

Vlachs are just romanized old Balkan people. For Bosniaks to have blood of "old balkan people" they would get from Vlachs. Since Bosnia is crossed by mountains, it was cut from migrations, most of people there are basically just Vlachs with some slavic blood. The difference between Croatia and Serbia/Bosnia is latter received a lot less blood from migrations than former.

Stefan_Dusan
07-22-2013, 12:40 PM
It is noteworthy that the term Vlach meant "bandit" or "rebel" in the Ottoman historiography not Latin or Orthodox person.

Vlachs are just the old inhabitants of Balkans speaking Romance dialect due to Romans. They can be any religion. Any dinaric features or dark features in Serbs, Bosniaks, Croats is due to them not Turks or gypsys like I hear. Since they're a freedom loving people, they are chronicled like bandits some times unlike farmers who let themself be fucked.

Freeroostah
07-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes, Bosniaks are Europeans. They live far deeper inside Europe than my country( which is considered European), their ancestors are Slavs and maybe Illyrians and I think they have lighter characteristics than any other Med European nation.
So yeah, definitely Euros. Religion has to do with the individual. It is a belief, not identity.