PDA

View Full Version : Ukrainian refugee raped in Germany by African migrants

Jana
03-16-2022, 12:00 PM
Translation from Croatian:

https://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/ukrajinka-18-pobjegla-od-rata-u-objektu-za-izbjeglice-silovala-su-je-dvojica-muskaraca-1571202

A Ukrainian woman (18) fled the war, she was raped by two men in a refugee facility
After the 18-year-old fled Ukraine due to the invasion, she also left Germany for fear of being raped

An 18-year-old Ukrainian woman was raped on March 6 in a refugee accommodation aboard the Oscar Wilde in Dusseldorf. According to the German Bild, the 18-year-old was raped by two men - one from Tunisia, the other from Nigeria.

Jana
03-16-2022, 12:03 PM
what is German Police doing?

they could have easily predicted this -Ukrainian refugees are women and children without male protection, while colored migrants are men of military age.

GET THESE ANIMALS OUT OF EUROPE!!!

Universe
03-16-2022, 12:10 PM
The real victim of this unfortunate incident is the African community of Germany who will now will be condemned because of actions of these two men. It is sad that racists on this forum want to make the aforementioned community appear threatening. This is just an isolated incident. You have to understand that these disenfranchised, underprivileged, colored young men can't do anything but resort to violence in a society that is purposefully designed to benefit cisgender white men.

Peterski
03-16-2022, 12:14 PM
The real victim of this unfortunate incident is the African community of Germany

Well, absolutely true. These poor Black Germans are being invaded by racist Ukrainian Nazis.

Black Germans are the next victim of racist Ukrainian Nazis after peaceful Luhansk Russsians.

TheMaestro
03-16-2022, 12:15 PM
Castration of those animals.

KirillMazur
03-16-2022, 12:18 PM
She is a passive participant in war actions, like all of us. Nobody says it will be easy. To whom are high prices, to whom a missile, to whom is a black dick.
Should have been fled to a normal and safe country - Russia, but there are lots of inertially thinking that the West offers honey rivers (in 2022, lol) and treats Slavs as equals.

Russki
03-16-2022, 12:38 PM
KirillMazur wanted to say that Africans and Ukrainians are treated equally in Germany.

Ukrainian refugees in Russia don't have to live in concentration camps with Africans.

Well, absolutely true. These poor Black Germans are being invaded by racist Ukrainian Nazis.

Black Germans are the next victim of racist Ukrainian Nazis after peaceful Luhansk Russsians.

The best thing Ukrainians ever did :thumb001:

https://sun9-24.userapi.com/impf/4JOE7yROM2iSYAx9JmdrsSa-62oNoCsI4mIgwQ/egDpb73raLI.jpg?size=929x1600&quality=95&sign=792dad1be957db59ed3d05a0843b6adb&type=album

sean
03-16-2022, 12:41 PM
It's not the Ukrainian female refugee's fault that when they escape their homeland that is absolutely destroyed by Russians, they are put in refugee camps surrounded by single brown and black men with an insatiable lust for young white girls.

https://imgur.com/CCxWBU8.gif
https://i.imgur.com/RwnG0Mj.jpg

Grace O'Malley
03-16-2022, 12:48 PM
The real victim of this unfortunate incident is the African community of Germany who will now will be condemned because of actions of these two men. It is sad that racists on this forum want to make the aforementioned community appear threatening. This is just an isolated incident. You have to understand that these disenfranchised, underprivileged, colored young men can't do anything but resort to violence in a society that is purposefully designed to benefit cisgender white men.

The real victim is the 18 year old girl. Those men should be deported. That is an inexcusable way to behave. Hopefully the least that will happen is that they are put in jail and then deported.

Universe
03-16-2022, 12:49 PM
The real victim is the 18 year old girl. Those men should be deported. That is an inexcusable way to behave. Hopefully the least that will happen is that they are put in jail and then deported.
My post was satirical. Some people unironically say such things though.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 12:51 PM

Those Guys were also Ukrainians. Asylum seekers cannot be deported to a warzone.

The western values that the Ukrainians fight for, are values of civic nationalism.

So their ethnic backround is irrelevant, Ukrainians raped a Ukrainian.

Keep fighting for the west, brave Asov.

Grace O'Malley
03-16-2022, 12:55 PM
Those Guys were also Ukrainians. Asylum seekers cannot be deported to a warzone.

The western values that the Ukrainians fight for, are values of civic nationalism.

Just read they had Ukrainian citizenship but were from Iraq and Nigeria. They should get jail and lose their Ukrainian citizenship. Typical that they didn't stay in Ukraine to fight.

Jana
03-16-2022, 12:55 PM

They aren't fighting for that, they are fighting to defend their homes. Russia is much more multi cultural than Ukraine.
She is victim of African animals who should be deported or killed.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 12:56 PM

they could have easily predicted this -Ukrainian refugees are women and children without male protection, while colored migrants are men of military age.

Why did the Jewish President give them citizenships, accepted them in the Ukraine and let them leave even tho they are now Ukrainian Men that should fight for Ukraine.

The story is such a perfect showcase what NATO/EU/USA influence will result in.

rothaer
03-16-2022, 12:57 PM
The real victim of this unfortunate incident is the African community of Germany (...)

Such a weird thing shouldn't even exist. There is no reasonable ground to let such people at all reside in my country. Simple as that.

Jana
03-16-2022, 12:58 PM
Why did the Jewish President give them citizenships, accepted them in the Ukraine and let them leave even tho they are now Ukrainian Men that should fight for Ukraine.

The story is such a perfect showcase what NATO/EU/USA influence will result in.

Lot of third worlders study in Ukraine (and Russia too),because they have very good Universities that are relatively cheap.
Russia is recruiting Africans to fight in Ukraine, they are another multi culti Imperial power, no much difference there.

Moscow is full with central Asian immigrants.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 12:59 PM
They aren't fighting for that, they are fighting to defend their homes. Russia is much more multi cultural than Ukraine.
She is victim of African animals who should be deported or killed.

They are indirectly and unknowingly fighting exactly for what I describe.

In a scenario where the Ukraine cannot have a own cultural and political hegemony but will either have the CIA or FSB ruling it indirectly, thats the reality. Ukraine is also multi-ethnic and by the way they treated the Russians living in the Ukraine, they will pay a price.

Jana
03-16-2022, 01:01 PM
They are indirectly and unknowingly fighting exactly for what I describe.

In a scenario where the Ukraine cannot have a own cultural and political hegemony but will either have the CIA or FSB ruling it indirectly, thats the reality. Ukraine is also multi-ethnic and by the way they treated the Russians living in the Ukraine, they will pay a price.

Yeah? This war is more damaging for Russia than for anyone else. Now whole world saw they aren't nearly as powerful as everyone believed.

Grace O'Malley
My post was satirical. Some people unironically say such things though.

I did realise that you and Piotrashke were being tongue-in-cheek but this behaviour just reinforces why a lot of people are against men from Middle East and African countries trying to claim asylum and committing crimes like rape and having high criminality.

Teutone
Lot of third worlders study in Ukraine (and Russia too),because they have very good Universities that are relatively cheap.
Russia is recruiting Africans to fight in Ukraine, they are another multi culti Imperial power, no much difference there.

But this is not about a Black Russian citizens raping a Slavic Russian woman .

This is a showcase of Silenskyi and lets see how many foreigners stay in the new Russia that will be anti-globalist.

Many ethnicities in Russia live in their native homeland that is part of the Russian Federation.

rothaer
03-16-2022, 01:03 PM

Hey, do you still find some fools that are not knowing that you are just playing with the ant heap? :1127:

Universe
03-16-2022, 01:05 PM
Such a weird thing shouldn't even exist. There is no reasonable ground to let such people at all reside in my country. Simple as that.
Germany is a patriarchal, capitalistic and misogynistic society that maintains its ascendance by stripping minorities (ie. women, colored people and non-binary people) of their rights and exploiting them. Germans create an unequal social structure only to protect the status of cisgender white men such as yourself.

Russki
03-16-2022, 01:06 PM

https://sun9-24.userapi.com/impf/4JOE7yROM2iSYAx9JmdrsSa-62oNoCsI4mIgwQ/egDpb73raLI.jpg?size=929x1600&quality=95&sign=792dad1be957db59ed3d05a0843b6adb&type=album

Teutone
03-16-2022, 01:07 PM
Just read they had Ukrainian citizenship but were from Iraq and Nigeria. They should get jail and lose their Ukrainian citizenship. Typical that they didn't stay in Ukraine to fight.

You are very weird, you think that ethno-nationalism is wrong and a person can be a citizen of a nation regardless of the ethnic backround, now with Ukranians all these civic-nationalist talkingpoints of you guys, get in real trouble.

It shows how you lack any Weltanschauung.

"I support the current thing"

KirillMazur
03-16-2022, 01:11 PM
The interesting thing here is that these non-European migrants are inexplicable even from the point of view of capitalism, since they are no longer the cheap labor force that they used to be. So there is something else here.
Cui prodest?

1) migrants in Russia do not have priority over the indigenous population.
2) all migrants in Russia are forced to work in jobs (most often low-paid) where Russians do not want to work, and we don't have welfare here. The problem of migrants in Russia has a purely capitalist nature, and not like in the West.
3) we all lived in the same country before, and Russians have no guilt towards them.
4) Russia has always been a multinational country, and national conflicts are the exception rather than the rule.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 01:14 PM
They were Ukrainian citizens, in the west ethnic backround doesnt matter thanks to the shiny American civic nationalist hegemony. So they wont be denied entry to Germany and they wont be deported, they are Ukrainians. The Ukrainian government also recognized them as such, why shouldnt we?

Get used to it if you end up being under the thumb of the west.

Grace O'Malley
03-16-2022, 01:15 PM
You are very weird, you think that ethno-nationalism is wrong and a person can be a citizen of a nation regardless of the ethnic backround, now with Ukranians all these civic-nationalist talkingpoints of you guys, get in real trouble.

It shows how you lack any Weltanschauung.

"I support the current thing"

Inventing the way I think again. I'm bamboozled about where you get your views about me and how you are constantly wrong about what I think? As if someone wouldn't realise how ethnocentric I am by my posts on here. :rolleyes: Where on earth did you get your views on what I think? Not from my posts that's for sure. Have you missed how Irish centric I am? You are projecting again.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 01:17 PM
Inventing the way I think again. I'm bamboozled about where you get your views about me and how you are constantly wrong about what I think? As if someone wouldn't realise how ethnocentric I am by my posts on here. :rolleyes: Where on earth did you get your views on what I think? Not from my posts that's for sure. Have you missed how Irish centric I am? You are projecting again.

I dont project,I remember your white-guilt stances on Aborignies and how unjust it would be to define Australia or the US as white ethno-states.

You can fool other people, not me.

Grace O'Malley
03-16-2022, 01:27 PM
I dont project,I remember your white-guilt stances on Aborignies and how unjust it would be to define Australia or the US as white ethno-states.

You can fool other people, not me.

I'm true to my opinions and I'm not trying to fool anyone? You just have an invented opinion of me which is a delusion of your own mind. You go back to one post where I said that what happened to the Aborigines was wrong. Nothing to do with white guilt as what happened to the Irish by the British was wrong. Anyway let's not go there. You are just making the rest up. I never said anything about portraying the US as a white-ethno state ?? never discussed this and I never said that about Australia either. I just said what was done to the Aborigines was wrong. The rest you are just making up.

You are delusional and have your own invented slant on what I think because I never said those things. :rolleyes:

Peterski
03-16-2022, 01:29 PM
Such a weird thing shouldn't even exist.

But it existed already in pre-WW2 Germany:

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=5461

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21105

"The Black population in Germany counted about 200,000 in 1939, many of them being from the former German African colonies"

"Blacks from former German colonies, were drafted into the Wehrmacht just like anyone else."

^^^
I'm not endorsing African criminals or welfare collectors in Germany but this is what you get as a punishment for being ruthless colonisers in the past.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 01:31 PM
I'm true to my opinions and I'm not trying to fool anyone? You just have an invented opinion of me which is a delusion of your own mind. You go back to one post where I said that what happened to the Aborigines was wrong. Nothing to do with white guilt as what happened to the Irish by the British was wrong. Anyway let's not go there. You are just making the rest up. I never said anything about portraying the US as a white-ethno state ?? never discussed this and I never said that about Australia either. I just said what was done to the Aborigines was wrong. The rest you are just making up.

You are delusional and have your own invented slant on what I think because I never said those things. :rolleyes:

What are people like Paul McGrath to you? A Irish person?

What are the requirements to be Irish to you?

Grace O'Malley
03-16-2022, 01:45 PM
What are people like Paul McGrath to you? A Irish person?

What are the requirements to be Irish to you?

If someone has Irish blood and is immersed in Irish culture than I think they can call themselves Irish. I don't think someone like the woman below is Irish however. If they have no Irish blood then they are not "Irish" even if born in Ireland.

https://www.irishcentral.com/uploads/article-v2/2021/9/148003/cropped_pamela.ashley.uba.Instagram__1_.jpg?t=1631 088833

Someone like Paul McGrath had an Irish mother and played football for Ireland. He was born in England similar to Phil Lynott who also had an Irish mother. They both were raised by their Irish mother's families because their fathers disappeared soon after their birth. So I would be more likely to consider them Irish as they have Irish blood and also were brought up by Irish family.

However I think Ireland should be for Irish people and do not want loads of immigrants there even though this appears to be the path most of Europe is going down. So while I know some immigrants are in Ireland I would still want the majority of the people to be Irish.

So who do you view as German?

Jana
03-16-2022, 01:49 PM
They were Ukrainian citizens, in the west ethnic backround doesnt matter thanks to the shiny American civic nationalist hegemony. So they wont be denied entry to Germany and they wont be deported, they are Ukrainians. The Ukrainian government also recognized them as such, why shouldnt we?

Get used to it if you end up being under the thumb of the west.

It's quite obvious UA govt does not really recognize them as Ukrainian, otherwise they would not be allowed to leave the country like other Ukrainian men.

Jana
03-16-2022, 01:50 PM
The interesting thing here is that these non-European migrants are inexplicable even from the point of view of capitalism, since they are no longer the cheap labor force that they used to be. So there is something else here.
Cui prodest?

1) migrants in Russia do not have priority over the indigenous population.
2) all migrants in Russia are forced to work in jobs (most often low-paid) where Russians do not want to work, as we don't have welfare here. The problem of migrants in Russia has a purely capitalist nature, and not like in the West.
3) we all lived in the same country before, and Russians have no guilt towards them.
4) Russia has always been a multinational country, and national conflicts are the exception rather than the rule.

I'm not talking about native minorities in Russia, but about migrants from central Asia like Tajiks. RF is full of them. They do jobs Russians don't want to do.
not much difference compared to the west

Pater Patota
03-16-2022, 01:52 PM
Sadly, Germany is full of MENA, Germans didn’t see that coming.It’s a huge political mistake.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 01:55 PM
Sadly, Germany is full of MENA, Germans didn’t see that coming.It’s a huge political mistake.

Thank god NATOs destablization of the middle east did not contributed to make a case of million sof MENA immigrants coming to Euroe.

HAIL NATO

Teutone
03-16-2022, 02:02 PM
Yes, somewhat.

Yes.

Yes, but just somewhat. It's motivated by factual circumstances, that have been generalised.

Women are neither a minority, nor stripped of any rights.

They should not even be here and they also do have no function in the society, but burdening it.

What's that? Sounds like that rare individuals that can't decide for having a dick or a pussy. These few people are completely irrelevant in the society and it's rather confused to at all mention them in this context.

What are rights is defined by law. So what you say imply that their rights are violated. Well, if this is the case there is a court system, where everyone that considers his right violated can make a lawsuit and get it fixed. Unfortunately a number of individuals do have erronous imaginations about what are their rights.

Yes. This is just. It should even be let developed more freely, i. e. a lot of childish trys for artificially making unequal things equal should be refrained from.

I'm not sure about what is meant by "cisgender", but if you want to express that I'm a white man with a dick, then you are right. Now, is all that done to protect my status? Of course my status is a consequence of the current society structure, simply because it takes place in this context. But it doesn't need any particular protection. It's out of my own natural power. I'd have the same status in whatever society structure, except maybe in communism.

Er meint das KOMPLETT ironisch.

Jana
03-16-2022, 02:05 PM
Ukrainians are not cucked like west: whoever is feeding you that is wrong.

https://time.com/6153276/ukraine-refugees-racism/

ppl here trying to create idea Ukraine is a woke paradise. It's not.

Mont
03-16-2022, 02:07 PM
:pig00000:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TimelyGratefulJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Jana
03-16-2022, 02:08 PM
Ukrainian army gave priority to Ukrainian women and children over colored foreigners when evacuating the country - separate lines were made for non whites, which led to accusations of racism by NGOs.
Ukraine is nothing like the west and will never be, for both better and worse.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 02:13 PM
Ukrainians are not cucked like west: whoever is feeding you that is wrong.

https://time.com/6153276/ukraine-refugees-racism/

ppl here trying to create idea Ukraine is a woke paradise. It's not.

Look at the results of the last election.

Germans in 1949 were also not cucked after being part of the US occupation, the process took a while and resulted in the modern Germany, we German right wingers dont warn you because we hate you, but out of empathy.

And last parliamentary elections of the Ukraine already showed a left-wing and social liberal orientation.
The process to full social engineering takes ages, but it has begun the moment Euromaidan was successful.

Peterski
03-16-2022, 02:16 PM
Germany is a patriarchal

No, the only still patriarchal country in Europe at this point is Italy (blue color) - all other countries already lean more towards matriarchy:

(Edit: and there is a bunch of countries for which there is not enough data, so some of them might be patriarchal too)

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0205349

https://i.imgur.com/pYvfBM3.jpg

Jana
03-16-2022, 02:16 PM
Look at the results of the last election.

Germans in 1949 were also not cucked after being part of the US occupation, the process took a while and resulted in the modern Germany, we German right wingers dont warn you because we hate you, but out of empathy.

And last parliamentary elections of the Ukraine already showed a left-wing and social liberal orientation.
The process to full social engineering takes ages, but it has begun the moment Euromaidan was successful.

Well I don't support illegal Euromaidan and other colored Revolutions, or Zelensky.
but I do support Ukrainian struggle for their country (not to be woke paradise led by Jews however) - and yes they should recognise Crimea and Donbas as part of Russia.

Putin negates Ukrainian state and identity. He is a bad guy too.

This is a very dirty war and common people suffer, both Ukrainians and Russians.

KirillMazur
03-16-2022, 02:17 PM
I'm not talking about native minorities in Russia, but about migrants from central Asia like Tajiks. RF is full of them. They do jobs Russians don't want to do.
not much difference compared to the west
I meant all the peoples of the ex-USSR, including Central Asia. They are not as mentally alien to us as Arabs and Africans are to the West. Unlike the West, 100% of them work, since there are no welfare in Russia (sufficient for life), and they sleep at night.
And in Germany, they smoke hookah, and get into gangs to harass white girls and other dirty deeds, since the white taxpayer has already worked to provide for these bums. And of course, I did not want to offend the hardworking part of the migrants who do not want to depend on government handouts. I just do not fully understand the reason for importing migrants to the West without ensuring 100% employment for them.
And now, in the face of the current situation in Russia, ethnic conflicts here will drop to zero, you can rest assured.
Our situations is very different in fact.

Teutone
03-16-2022, 02:18 PM
Well I don't support illegal Euromaidan and other colored Revolutions, or Zelensky.
but I do support Ukrainian struggle for their country (not to be woke paradise led by Jews however) - and yes they should recognise Crimea and Donbas as part of Russia.

That's a more nuanced position than most people have here, including me.

I respect that.

Universe
03-16-2022, 02:25 PM

Russki
03-16-2022, 02:50 PM
they should recognise Crimea and Donbas as part of Russia.

Unfurtunately the Ukrainian state is refusing to do so

I don't know what % of Ukrainians realize that they are not wanted in either Crimea or Donbass, but their government is clearly detached from reality

Putin is getting detached from reality aswell

With his face I'd be thinking more about Finland than Ukraine

https://sun9-20.userapi.com/impf/6TUwMWZQtaQRj_D1TpHObmtMEThF4USeUkNpBQ/DC97csBJi0M.jpg?size=603x825&quality=95&sign=b342e0624d3629afbd8850c772ceeb19&type=album

P.S. have fun:

https://www.rbth.com/society/2016/07/03/the-veps-people-with-ancient-roots_607747

Jana
03-16-2022, 02:55 PM
so Putin is a Veps? Make sense, he looks very Finno Ugric shifted. Uralics as badass as hell, from Hungary and Finland to Russia :D

Universe
03-16-2022, 02:59 PM
so Putin is a Veps? Make sense, he looks very Finno Ugric shifted. Uralics as badass as hell, from Hungary and Finland to Russia :D
I think that's just a hypothesis and even if he is Veps, who cares. He spams it in every thread related to Russia. I don't see how it is relevant to the discussion. He should make a separate thread to discuss Putin's origin.

rothaer
03-16-2022, 03:03 PM
Cui prodest?

A very good question.

My take on this is:

We have millions of acting people and not all that happens is the consequence of a single particular intent. Like the evolution in nature there are also social evolutions within societies, i. e. a lot of interactions and opinions do influence each other and things will get sorted automatically (like coins in a bag have the tendency to place themselves in line with others and form coin rolls). We will face a number bigger interacting systems in the society that have come into existence by social evolutions and not by the intent of a single individual. Of course there then are also intentions of people within these systems and they will often strive for the same or a similar goal.

Back to the economically useless foreigners.

Since 1945 the various western governments in an exaggerated reaction to the defeated nationalsocialism and its horrors have chosen to declare all people equal and declared it taboo to prefer any people before others. There were then a number of very liberal and capitalistic free riders that used this new political trend for their (short term economic) interests and promoted the immigration of foreigners als cheep labourers. The political administrations did more and more give up to care about the important question who at all is part of the resident population of a country. Considering the politic trends someone who would have tried to influence which people immigrate and which not, would have risked to be called a nazi and lose elections. German chancellor Helmut Kohl still tried to get out the foreigeners by payments (Rückkehrprämien) and there was some small success, but his successors didn't go on with this as motivating this was against the big ultra liberalist and leftist trend in opinions.

When people now face the current conditions and do complain, the administration will not admit to have done anything (very) wrong. So by such questions an opportunistic administration will be pushed into the attitude to find excuses for this or even declare it being good. This is just for having a better short time standing in front of the voters.

The applicable answer for the existence of loads of econimically useless foreigners to my conviction simply is carelessness for decades and decades in this context.

The ultra liberalist and leftist trend does of course have intentional supporters and among them may well also be some with evil intents. But the direct cause is the carelessness by the German and other western governments, motivated by a borderless opportunism in the context of the typical short term only thinking in democracies.

I've come to the conclusion that the biggest obstacle for a responsible and long term considering governance is actually democracy or at least the democracy in it's current shape.

Russki
03-16-2022, 03:13 PM
I don't see how it is relevant to the discussion.

Putin should recognise that Ukrainians have Slavic and Vlach heritage, whereas Russians have Slavic, Baltic and Finnic heritage.

Russians are more hard-working, industrial people.

Ukrainians are more village life.

Universe
03-16-2022, 03:18 PM
Putin should recognise that Ukrainians have Slavic and Vlach heritage, whereas Russians have Slavic, Baltic and Finnic heritage.
Why should he? What's the significance of 10% balkan admixture?

Target: Ukrainian
Distance: 3.1457% / 3.14570858 | R2P
77.8 Russian
22.2 Bosniak
(22.2% bosniak translates to around 10% native balkan)

Russki
03-16-2022, 03:27 PM

Ukrainians, and for that matter Belarusians, are separate nations, and everyone should be comfortable with it.

We are better off without them, but I'm for keeping close/friendly relations between our nations.

Universe
03-16-2022, 03:34 PM
Ukrainians, and for that matter Belarusians, are separate nations, and everyone should be comfortable with it.
Southern Russia (16 million people) is genetically more Ukrainian than Russian. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Federal_District

Distance to: Russian_Southwest
1.89949993 Ukrainian_North
2.16249855 Ukrainian
2.23861564 Ukrainian_Northwest
3.09142362 Russian_Ryazan
3.64702619 Polish_Mazovia
3.83433175 Belarusian
4.13027844 Russian_Smolensk
4.65062361 Ukrainian_South
4.67193750 Russian
4.67525400 Polish_Podlaskie
5.60785164 Polish_Subcarpathia
5.88729989 Polish
6.18932953 Russian_Tver-Yaroslavl
6.25151982 Polish_Silesia
6.52150289 Russian_Kostroma
6.69146471 Polish_Greater_Poland
6.81101314 Polish_Lesser_Poland
6.99740666 Mordvin
7.09865480 Polish_Kujavia
7.26530798 Polish_South
7.60639205 Russian_Kargopol
8.18703854 Polish_Warmia-Masuria
8.27062875 Ukrainian_Galicia
8.45385119 Russian_Pskov
8.50565106 Lithuanian_Aukštaitija

So I'm not really sure if you want to justify nations with dna.

Blondie
03-16-2022, 03:51 PM
We should make a Finland, Russia, Hungary uralic empire but seriously :cool:

Russki
03-16-2022, 03:58 PM
Distance to: Russian_Southwest
1.89949993 Ukrainian_North

I could be just like Putin who wants a bigger and stronger country, but I don't want to share a country with 40 million Ukrainians just because "Ukrainian_North" and "Russian_Southwest" are so close.

To be honest, considering that Putin didn't merge Russia and Belarus, the fears that Putin denies Ukrainians' right for existence may be unfounded.

Universe
03-16-2022, 04:08 PM
I'm sure Harkonnen would support that too.

Russki
03-16-2022, 04:09 PM
He should make a separate thread to discuss Putin's origin.

Such thread will be stuck at "It's just a theory" and... nothing

Estonian writer who wrote a book about Putin's Veps origin put a serious research into his work

Slavicaliphate
03-16-2022, 04:13 PM
She got her first taste of being part of EU/NATO. Literally.

Slavicaliphate
03-16-2022, 04:29 PM
Yeah? This war is more damaging for Russia than for anyone else. Now whole world saw they aren't nearly as powerful as everyone believed.

Loooool, what kind of nonsense is this? “You didn’t take a huge ass country in 24 hours, you weak.”

Ukrainians have been getting supplied by the west for 8 years. Huge reserves of the newest weapons, javelins, stringers, ect. Ukraine is basically Afghanistan 2.0 but without the Islam.

If it was America invading Ukraine they would level everything out first like they did in Fallujah then role in on tanks like heros lol. Russia obviously cares about Ukrainian citizenry to not do the same thing

Hektor12
03-16-2022, 05:01 PM

I have a better thing in my mind. (wait for it)

Ruggery
03-16-2022, 05:25 PM
Ukrainian army gave priority to Ukrainian women and children over colored foreigners when evacuating the country - separate lines were made for non whites, which led to accusations of racism by NGOs.
Ukraine is nothing like the west and will never be, for both better and worse.

In what things Ukraine is better than the West and in what things is it worse?

SouthDutch7991
03-16-2022, 06:16 PM
Translation from Croatian:

https://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/ukrajinka-18-pobjegla-od-rata-u-objektu-za-izbjeglice-silovala-su-je-dvojica-muskaraca-1571202

A Ukrainian woman (18) fled the war, she was raped by two men in a refugee facility
After the 18-year-old fled Ukraine due to the invasion, she also left Germany for fear of being raped

An 18-year-old Ukrainian woman was raped on March 6 in a refugee accommodation aboard the Oscar Wilde in Dusseldorf. According to the German Bild, the 18-year-old was raped by two men - one from Tunisia, the other from Nigeria.

This is horrible, imagine the tragic backlash against black people. If only her rapist was a white male.

Faklon
03-16-2022, 07:29 PM
BBC told me that Ukrainian refugees are middle-class white people, unlike ugly Russians. This event just shows that rape is high in white middle-classy refugee camps, probably all of them use Instagram.

The hypocricy and the faggotry are overwhelming.

Incal
03-16-2022, 08:08 PM
German police are pretty naive and brainwashed. I'd never leave a woman alone with any african or MENA. Those creatures live like 500 years in the past.

Aldaris
03-16-2022, 10:28 PM

Deported? You go quite easy on them, are you? Let them rot in the singleton cement tombs to the rest of their life. That's far more punishing than even a simple bullet in the back of the head. Deportation means nothing. Living in a bathroom with a bed for a life does. And they deserve it all the way.

KirillMazur
03-16-2022, 10:53 PM
carelessness for decades and decades in this context.
A serious answer, and I see certain parallels with my country - this can be compared with the gradual degradation of party discipline after 1953 in the USSR.
No matter how different countries are, you can still notice the relative synchronization of political processes in them.

Aldaris
03-16-2022, 10:54 PM
She is a passive participant in war actions, like all of us. Nobody says it will be easy. To whom are high prices, to whom a missile, to whom is a black dick.
Should have been fled to a normal and safe country - Russia, but there are lots of inertially thinking that the West offers honey rivers (in 2022, lol) and treats Slavs as equals.

Now, that's a good post. But still. Not all the people have all the information. Which is your point actually. I don't blame Russia for retaliation of the sanctions and other consequences, just want to point out, this brings no good to either side. You will not be detered by that, as far as we know. But the thread is about something different. A Slavic girl raped by some moromierda scum. I don't take any sides in here between you and Ukraine in this case. I don't have to. That's enough.

Roy
03-16-2022, 11:01 PM

I don't think she'd feel more welcome in Russia especially with how Russian propaganda tries to denigrate Ukrainian people.

Gaditanian
03-17-2022, 12:16 AM

I didn't know this terrible episode in the IIWW :eek:

Thanks for sharing

coolfrenchguy
03-17-2022, 01:05 AM
well ,this news came from BILD,and haven't been coroborated from an other journalistic source,and all we know than BILD is a populist german tabloid categorised as gutter press/
Klatschpresse ,i have made a copy and past and there is no other trace of serious coroborated source from a big news agency for example,i listen the news radio all the day with war radio reporters on the ground and i haven't heard anything about it,i have heard about the two journalists,an american and a franco-irish with his ukrainian female fixer killed ,i have heard than women and children are vulnerables but nothing about rape

Vega7
03-17-2022, 06:29 PM

That's not an accurate comparison.

1. Russians will be more northern shifted than the original Slavic inhabitants of Ukraine. So being whatever percentage southern shifted does not suggest that amount of 'Balkan' admixture. K13 is useless without appropriate context for these comparisons.
2. Even many Ukrainians are going to be more northern shifted since immigration to Ukraine was almost exclusively from more northern nations like Russia, Poland, Belarus, or Lithuania. Ukraine was never part of a more southern empire. It was always at the southern periphery of a more northern one.
2. The "Ukrainian" group excluded the most southern shifted samples from Halychyna and Podolia. It is essentially an average of Northern, Eastern, and Southern Ukraine and I don't know if the samples were very representative of all of Southern Ukraine. I think they were mostly all just from certain big cities like Dnipro. Not random places especially further south like Poroshenko.

Loki
03-17-2022, 06:42 PM

They will probably blame the victim. She would have been safer if she had been evacuated to Russia.

Norb
03-17-2022, 06:58 PM
Africans and Ukrainians welcome, everyone is welcome

Finnish Swede
03-17-2022, 08:21 PM
I have a better thing in my mind. (wait for it)

I could think that he would disagree as well. Too soft ethnics...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/31861015692066540/43F528C0161E9BC3FF2F097049F0D6F0C614C383/?imw=1016&imh=1024&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Freeroostah
03-18-2022, 01:20 PM
They get a taste of what Zelensky wants them to become

Vega7
03-18-2022, 09:28 PM
Well could be. There are some claims that name was originally Shalomovitch. In any case I guess this kind of thing could in one way explain the fascination with nazi rhetoric.

He doesn't really look Jewish. He looks like a bit of a caricature of some east slavs with his hilariously weak lower jaw/chin. I think he got cheek implants though so his current form is not even necessarily genetic.

Rafael Passoni
03-18-2022, 09:38 PM
Sexist animals, they need castration and expulsion.

Geni
03-18-2022, 10:37 PM
NO the real victim of this unfurtunate incident is 1 18 YEARS GIRL THAT ESCAPE FROM 1 WAR !

lehlund
03-19-2022, 07:14 AM
He doesn't really look Jewish. He looks like a bit of a caricature of some east slavs with his hilariously weak lower jaw/chin. I think he got cheek implants though so his current form is not even necessarily genetic.

Yes something has happened to his cheeks. Some speculate implants, others say this the result of massive amounts of steroids use. Young Putin looked like Kronsteen from From Russia With Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB25sTdXkM0

Longbowman
04-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Deported? You go quite easy on them, are you? Let them rot in the singleton cement tombs to the rest of their life. That's far more punishing than even a simple bullet in the back of the head. Deportation means nothing. Living in a bathroom with a bed for a life does. And they deserve it all the way.

I agree, deportation is meaningless, they will just try to come back anyway after a short time. It would be better to imprison them indefinitely and have them produce simple items for minimal pay.

Cristiano viejo
04-03-2022, 04:07 PM

Deported. .? Are you Alice and you live in wonderland or what? Killing them is few....