PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Non-fully Europeans what is your reason for being here?

SilverKnight
11-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Made this thread for any of you out there like me who are not fully European (such as mestizos, castizos, mulattoes, moriscos etc.). Tell us why you joined, and discuss.

My Reason: I'm part European about 60%, I joined TA because of various reasons.
1. It's and will always be part of me and my history as well (not just the African and Amerindian).
2. Share with others about my thoughts and opinions.
3. Understand more about the way Europeans see the world through their eyes and various points of views.
4. As a pass time, to discuss about racial issues and just about anything else.

Hope this answered anyones questions directed to me such as "why are you in an european preservation forum?", or stupid lame things like "You're not European what are you doing here", blah blah blah " ..

Now please share your reasons and speak out to the world.:)

Han Cholo
11-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Because I'm banned elsewhere. But the purpose is the same of the other forums I joined: rant and keep learning about anthropology.

Black Sun Dimension
11-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Where's option 5. To kill time?

Onychodus
11-05-2011, 08:34 PM
what is european?
who is more european? nordic arab or half-mongoloid Norwegian?

SilverKnight
11-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Because I'm banned elsewhere. But the purpose is the same of the other forums I joined: rant and keep learning about anthropology.

Thanks for sharing, you can choose in the poll now. :thumb001:

what is european?

Anyone/anything from or part of Europe, originated in Europe.

leisitox
what is european?

nordid arab :rolleyes:.

Sikeliot
Share, learn, have fun.

HelterSkelter
11-05-2011, 08:43 PM
4. As a pass time, to discuss about racial issues and just about anything else.

Pallantides
11-05-2011, 08:43 PM
what is european?

Lol Nordic Arabs

Nordic = Of, relating to, or characteristic of Scandinavia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.

Arabs are not Europeans, while Norwegians are.

Raikaswinþs
11-05-2011, 08:57 PM
waiting to see the replies of the Yanks.

StonyArabia
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Interested in the culture of Europe, and to discuss mostly politics of the Middle East and the Caucasus, and anthropology here is interesting. It's to learn and know. As well to provide anthropology of the Middle East and the various ethnic groups that shape the region. Basically for the purpose of anthropology for the most part.

zack
11-05-2011, 09:03 PM
By 'non-fully european' are you talking visable admixture? Because if you count people with 0.01%-5% admixture then there is a large swath of european populations that cant be considered european on a biological basis.

Russians for example on average score mongolian admixture from 0.5%-3% range.

Some scandinavian populations score an average of 2% siberian admixture.

Southern italians have minimal admixture from some studies i have read as do greeks and other southern europeans.

If we go by our own members here: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20990

Almost every person in that thread has some from of admixture or another as far as i can see.

Granted i dont know how accurate those tests are,but i dont think anyone with those levels of admixture consider themselves mixed or a 'mongrel' or 'non-fully european'.

zack
11-05-2011, 09:04 PM
what the heck? Double post!

Joe McCarthy
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM
waiting to see the replies of the Yanks.

I can't wait to see the replies of the South Africans. ;)

SilverKnight
11-05-2011, 09:12 PM
By 'non-fully european' are you talking visable admixture? Because if you count people with 0.01%-5% admixture then there is a large swath of european populations that cant be considered european on a biological basis.

Russians for example on average score mongolian admixture from 0.5%-3% range.

Some scandinavian populations score an average of 2% siberian admixture.

Southern italians have minimal admixture from some studies i have read as do greeks and other southern europeans.

If we go by our own members here: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20990

Almost every person in that thread has some from of admixture or another as far as i can see.

Granted i dont know how accurate those tests are,but i dont think anyone with those levels of admixture consider themselves mixed or a 'mongrel' or 'non-fully european'.

Not fully , means not fully/ or completely very simple, due to other admixtures in that person. Such as mestizos and mulattoes (45% white or what ever). And good point some Italians might have other admixtures but they're ancient that have already fully adapted to European and its native cultures in general and not recent, like new worlders have. Recent admixtures from apparent population divides like Europeans with Africans, Europeans with amerinds or Europeans with Asians. That's what I'm referring to.

zack
11-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Not fully , means not fully/ or completely very simple due to other admixtures in that person. Such as mestizos and mulattoes (45% white or what ever). And good point some Italians from example might have other admixtures but they're ancient that have already fully adapted to European and its native cultures in general and not recent, like new worlders have. That's what I'm referring to

Whats there is there...we cant wave it away. Ancient admixture is still admixture no matter if its been there for a thousand years or if its recent from the 20th century.

Admixture is admixture.

Why should russians,italians,greeks,portugese,etc. get a pass? Because they are 'old world' and we are new world?

If i am considered a mongrel by one dropists and such because of my admixture then they should be considered a mongrel as well,there should be no special treatment.

SilverKnight
11-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Whats there is there...we cant wave it away. Ancient admixture is still admixture no matter if its been there for a thousand years or if its recent from the 20th century.

Admixture is admixture.

Ok correct, but even if there are non-European admixture they're very minute (lets say 0.5% arab, 0.1% N.African), as compare to admixtures from far regional divides like Sub-Sahara Africa. Well the bottom point is, that I was referring to non fully Europeans with partially large non-Euro admixture, so lets not go too far on this ^^.

zack
11-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Ok correct, but even if there are non-European admixture they're very minot (lets say 0.5% arab, 0.1% N.African), as compare to admixtures from far regional divides like Sub-Sahara Africa. Well the bottom point is, that I was referring to non fully Europeans with partially large non-Euro admixture, so lets not go too far on this ^^.

Thats what i was basically saying and i agree with everything you just said.

SilverKnight
11-06-2011, 02:32 AM
Interested in the culture of Europe, and to discuss mostly politics of the Middle East and the Caucasus, and anthropology here is interesting. It's to learn and know. As well to provide anthropology of the Middle East and the various ethnic groups that shape the region. Basically for the purpose of anthropology for the most part.

Very well described couldn't be any simpler said hands down:)
More people are welcome to vote and share your thoughts.

Piparskeggr
11-06-2011, 04:18 AM
I figure my ancestry is 59/64 Euro...so, I have a stake in Euro-preservation.

Besides, there are quite a few folks on this forum whose words I quite like reading.

Contra Mundum
11-06-2011, 06:42 AM
other; to spy on the white devil.

Leliana
11-06-2011, 11:49 AM
other; to spy on the white devil.
You aren't fully European? :eek: I thought you are! What are you?

Contra Mundum
11-06-2011, 01:17 PM
You aren't fully European? :eek: I thought you are! What are you?

I'm of another species.

SilverKnight
11-06-2011, 01:51 PM
I figure my ancestry is 59/64 Euro...so, I have a stake in Euro-preservation.

Besides, there are quite a few folks on this forum whose words I quite like reading.

What is your other part, African? Amerind?:icon_ask:

It's in stake if you intermingle with a person less European then you or none European, not the other way around. That's how I see it .

Raikaswinþs
11-08-2011, 08:15 PM
I can't wait to see the replies of the South Africans. ;)

There's only one of those here..who lives in England. A better comparison would be Australians and Kiwis.. who they're here to talk about Europe and honour their heritage...

Same can't be said about yanks... who largely come here to enforce their vision of the world and its history and get annoyed when they realize that is diametrically opposed and largely repellent to that of ours...and in the way they create so many noise that quite a few actual Euros have left or are considering leaving .

Latin Americans in the board are much more European than you are guys.

zack
11-08-2011, 08:40 PM
There's only one of those here..who lives in England. A better comparison would be Australians and Kiwis.. who they're here to talk about Europe and honour their heritage...

Same can't be said about yanks... who largely come here to enforce their vision of the world and its history and get annoyed when they realize that is diametrically opposed and largely repellent to that of ours...and in the way they create so many noise that quite a few actual Euros have left or are considering leaving .

Latin Americans in the board are much more European than you are guys.

Dont speak as if all yanks are the same..im not one of these people.

You are talking to the cough*joes*coughs around here.

Raikaswinþs
11-08-2011, 08:50 PM
There might me exceptions, but they all seem pretty obsessed with classifications,pigmentation,Jews being behind everything evil, discussions of whether Portuguese or Greeks are "white white", whatever that means for them (not much,if something, for the most of us).

They also are pretty obsessed with everything Spanish. I believethey hate them as much as they hate nigs and jews . May be because most nigs in their country have actually quite a lot of "white american blood" themselves. Mustn't hate them that much I guess :D

sample of average American poster in TA

:Omg!! I'm like 14.3456% Italian (but from the good Italians, not one of those pesky Sicilians), 45.56% Norman descent from the King Norman I himself!, 2% Cherokee, from a great great granny which was actually princess Pocahontas (from whom I got mein heir!!). Let's make 32198409183 threads discussing about the same 3 topics!!

Lets fill the board with threads about how stupid and barbaric and inferior are the niggers! LOOL,over here!! 2 mutilated nigs that got electrocuted trying to steal some cable!!

zack
11-08-2011, 09:07 PM
There might me exceptions, but they all seem pretty obsessed with classifications,pigmentation,Jews being behind everything evil, discussions of whether Portuguese or Greeks are "white white", whatever that means for them (not much,if something, for the most of us).

This is all the legacy of the one drop rule,it may not be useful now adays but back in the day i think it was needed to keep the white population separate from the niggers. The typical american thought of what is white is northern european..aka. germanic peoples.

Italians and other swarthy europeans deviate from the norm and in the past this gave birth to "all italians are mongrels!" plus mass italian immigration did not help.

They also are pretty obsessed with everything Spanish. I believethey hate them as much as they hate nigs and jews . May be because most nigs in their country have actually quite a lot of "white american blood" themselves. Mustn't hate them that much I guess :D

They dont hate anything spanish...most of these people have a warped view on what it means to be spanish. Down in the american south a typical 'spaniard' is a mestizo mexican in many peoples eyes. These are all the people in america see of 'spanish'. Most people on the streets over here really do think that hispanic means to be a squat indian.

:Omg!! I'm like 14.3456% Italian (but from the good Italians, not one of those pesky Sicilians), 45.56% Norman descent from the King Norman I himself!, 2% Cherokee, from a great great granny which was actually princess Pocahontas (from whom I got mein heir!!). Let's make 32198409183 threads discussing about the same 3 topics!!

The "im 1% cherokee" is a very known thing in the US i admit.

[/QUOTE]Lets fill the board with threads about how stupid and barbaric and inferior are the niggers! LOOL,over here!! 2 mutilated nigs that got electrocuted trying to steal some cable!! [/QUOTE]

That was norse sword and many americans(i was one of them)criticized him for that thread.

But im not going to apologize for hatin on niggers...its what i do.

Piparskeggr
11-08-2011, 11:06 PM
What is your other part, African? Amerind?:icon_ask:

It's in stake if you intermingle with a person less European then you or none European, not the other way around. That's how I see it .

4/64 Amerind (Mohawk) and 1/64 German-Jew, to go along with the 59/64 European ancestry of various tribes...

billErobreren
11-08-2011, 11:20 PM

Lets fill the board with threads about how stupid and barbaric and inferior are the niggers! LOOL,over here!! 2 mutilated nigs that got electrocuted trying to steal some cable!!

:pound: That was funny & accurate enough a lot of the American users are pretty whiny, pretentious, self-righteous & intrusive. All the "We like being white, white, white, nigger, nigger, nigger, my people, my people, my people, osv." yeah it does get a little annoying even I as an American grow tired of it.

Joe McCarthy
11-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Dont speak as if all yanks are the same..im not one of these people.

You are talking to the cough*joes*coughs around here.

As inane and boring as this whole discussion of 'I done want no merikans here' is that we occasionally see, zack is right. Most of the Americans on this forum are not like me. That isn't a good thing, at all, in my judgment, but it's true nonetheless. Imo one has to be a prick to find most of the Americans here overbearing. If anything they're timid self-haters, on balance.

Gratis
11-09-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm interested in anthropology, European culture and history, and racial politics.

Drawing-slim
11-09-2011, 02:10 AM
As inane and boring as this whole discussion of 'I done want no merikans here' is that we occasionally see, zack is right. Most of the Americans on this forum are not like me. That isn't a good thing, at all, in my judgment, but it's true nonetheless. Imo one has to be a prick to find most of the Americans here overbearing. If anything they're timid self-haters, on balance.Yep, americans have so much more to be proud of.
And actually your insight knowledge of so many cultures like albanians balkans and orthodox brotherhood agenda and wrstern countries etc from past to present its fucking impressive and breakes the stereotype of the american idiot that doesnt know about the world.
Infact in so many subjects you school these brainwashed RT viewers. But they dont listen:D

SilverKnight
11-10-2011, 05:12 AM
4/64 Amerind (Mohawk) and 1/64 German-Jew, to go along with the 59/64 European ancestry of various tribes...

Interesting ancestry, do you consider your self "White" / European-American? Just curious how are you classified by the Federal gov't? American Indian, White?

Odoacer
11-10-2011, 06:13 AM

I'm sorry, what? There are at least as many Americans here who roll their eyes at the persistent Jew-baiting, which from what I've seen comes as much from Europeans as it does from any Americans. As for obsession about classification, Iberians, French, Italians, Albanians, & South Slavs seem to be as active in those kinds of threads as Americans are.

I know there is at least one Spaniard who's quite clear about his disdain for the Judeo-Calvinist Anglo-Saxon Americans. Personally I'm indifferent about the Spaniards here in general. Some I like, others not so much. The Portuguese seem to be a much more agreeable bunch on the whole, although I don't know why. I've not noticed the Americans here in general expressing a definite opinion one way or the other on the Spaniards.

Keep up the good humor. :thumbs up