PDA

View Full Version : My husband was attacked by Maghrebis last night

Laly
03-19-2022, 12:41 PM
Yesterday evening my husband joined friends to see a football game, using public transportation. After the game, he stayed a certain time with his friends and then they separated. In the street, he was then attacked by a group of Maghrebis, who robbed him and rained down blows upon him, including with a knife. He managed to go to the police, where he filed a complaint and he saw a doctor, who made a medical report. I was horrified when I saw him this morning with tumefied face and wrists, full of wounds. He tried to defend himself, so they attacked his wrists with knifes. I am so shocked. I want to leave this monstrous country.

Mortimer
03-19-2022, 12:43 PM
Im so sorry i hope he is OK

Impaler
03-19-2022, 12:47 PM
They just deserve a bullet in head, nothing else.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-19-2022, 01:06 PM
hope he wasn't badly injured

these Moros are bad news

SilverKnight
03-19-2022, 01:12 PM
Yesterday evening my husband joined friends to see a football game, using public transportation. After the game, he stayed a certain time with his friends and then they separated. In the street, he was then attacked by a group of Maghrebis, who robbed him and rained down blows upon him, including with a knife. He managed to go to the police, where he filed a complaint and he saw a doctor, who made a medical report. I was horrified when I saw him this morning with tumefied face and wrists, full of wounds. He tried to defend himself, so they attacked his wrists with knifes. I am so shocked. I want to leave this monstrous country.

Omg this is horrible Laly, I'm so sorry for this. Europe is doomed with these savages flocking in from North Africa.

You're more then welcome here in America. You can carry a gun pretty much anywhere (depending on the state).

Jana
03-19-2022, 01:14 PM
Laly, you should move to the countryside or smaller town in Belgium. Brussels is such a shithole.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
03-19-2022, 01:20 PM
Laly, you should move to the countryside or smaller town in Belgium. Brussels is such a shithole.

many big cities in western europe are the same...utter shitholes now

what western governments have done in recent decades is unforgiveable

filled up our countries full of trash from the 3rd world

they should have promoted native europeans to have bigger families...instead they've done nothing to stop neo-liberal capitalism pushing people to obsess over their careers and material goods...which ofcourse comes at the expense of children

sean
03-19-2022, 01:21 PM
That's so scary, hope he recovers quickly.

Your husband need to drive his own car, which also helps maneuver around the bad neighbourhoods in Brussels and keeps you away from public transportation to avoid being robbed/stabbed by nafris.

People even get stabbed by nafris on public transportation in broad daylight.

https://imgur.com/z2DNm23.gif

Petalpusher
03-19-2022, 01:25 PM
Let me guess, 3 to 1 at least. Cause they are the biggest cowards you can imagine too, they never attack anyone alone or even 2:1.

Jana
03-19-2022, 01:28 PM
many big cities in western europe are the same...utter shitholes now

what western governments have done in recent decades is unforgiveable

filled up our countries full of trash from the 3rd world

they should have promoted native europeans to have bigger families...instead they've done nothing to stop neo-liberal capitalism pushing people to obsess over their careers and material goods...which ofcourse comes at the expense of children

Western Euros should man up and take things in their own hands before it is too late and they wipe you out

No mercy especially for traitor elite scum. Hang them on the streetlamps as warning to others

And deport the third world scum. Europe can be defended only by force.

SilverKnight
03-19-2022, 01:31 PM
W. Europe needs law abiding citizens armed, just like we do in America.
I'm always ready to rain hell anywhere I go if I have to protect myself/ my family..

Vrazijadivizija
03-19-2022, 01:34 PM
Sadly this is normal thing in W.Europe,i wish ur husband recovers and gets well!
This is new Europe that our dear democracy gaved us,where people can get stabbed,robbed,raped by those rats that goverments import in our countries,and they have more rights than anyone.
Europe is doomed to be a shithole,just look at every major city in the W.Eu.

TheMaestro
03-19-2022, 01:40 PM
Hope he is well. Well advising him to get a gun would be in this case a wrong advice, because they would probably kill him if there were multiple people. But a gun might be a pro in such a monkey country.

RogueState
03-19-2022, 01:45 PM
I imagine the dialogue beginning like "Ah frère, t'as pas une garo stp?", and he replied "No, I don't smoke", then the other replied "arrête de mentir PD de merde, j'baise ta mère fils de pute"... then brawl started

A bit like that :
https://twitter.com/kevinbossuet/status/1504974754893205504

You need a Belgian Zemmour

rothaer
03-19-2022, 03:39 PM
Everyone is to be put home where he comes from. With determination.

There is nothing more to state about the ongoing since decades insane administrational carelessness regarding immigration and it's consequences.

Teutone
03-19-2022, 03:53 PM
Nassbean be quite since you dropped this

Universe
03-19-2022, 04:21 PM
Western Euros should man up and take things in their own hands before it is too late and they wipe you out

No mercy especially for traitor elite scum. Hang them on the streetlamps as warning to others

And deport the third world scum. Europe can be defended only by force.
Europeans are "civilized" and "refined" folks, so that won't happen.

Jana
03-19-2022, 04:52 PM
Europeans are "civilized" and "refined" folks, so that won't happen.

When your exitance comes into question, all those "values" go down the toilet.

Incal
03-19-2022, 04:58 PM
I've said it before: North Africans are the worst scum that exists in the world today. No country should allow not even a single one of them entry.

Laly
03-19-2022, 08:17 PM
Thank you for your messages of support!

The scanner revealed both his wrists are fractured. They have a huge volume and are brownish-blueish. My husband has a lot of pain in the back, the neck and the head too. His face is really tumefied and scary to see. Fortunately, the cuts made with the knives are not too bad. My husband stayed prostrate in his bed all day.

We are really shocked and feel so powerless. We certainly don’t see a bright future here.

black hole
03-19-2022, 08:20 PM
That is sad to hear. Where would you want to move to live, Laly?

Aldaris
03-19-2022, 08:33 PM
The wrists will get fracturared in most of the serious fights. That's invariant. You can "sleep it off" though, it will get fine even without a treatment. Best wishes to him and fuck the moromierda scum.

Blondie
03-19-2022, 08:51 PM
This is sad what happened, but nevertheless the peoples are voting for the pro-migrant politicians again and again. It seems majority of belgians have no any problem with it.

Ellethwyn
03-19-2022, 08:55 PM
That is awful, Laly! I hope he feels better soon. Glad to hear he saw a doctor right away.

Mr.G
03-19-2022, 08:58 PM
Thank you for your messages of support!

The scanner revealed both his wrists are fractured. They have a huge volume and are brownish-blueish. My husband has a lot of pain in the back, the neck and the head too. His face is really tumefied and scary to see. Fortunately, the cuts made with the knives are not too bad. My husband stayed prostrate in his bed all day.

We are really shocked and feel so powerless. We certainly don’t see a bright future here.

Hopefully your husband put some hurt on them too defending himself, maybe he fractured his wrists punching those bastards. Wishing him a speedy recovery of the body, and the mind.

NSXD60
03-19-2022, 09:54 PM
Politicians sacrificing the established citizenry and stupidly having themselves replaced will lead to exodus of said country by the wealthy leaving those of modest means defenseless, wary, unable to relax and trust their new masters making a shithole worse and blaming the victimized ptsd recipients for it. A gun will keep one alive, but the vermin shot, or his family will hire a free percentage lawyer or engage an also free pro bono one, who will sue and make one's life more of a living hell than it presently is. Let's hope your husband's wounds soon heal, and that the mental wounds inflicted by these predators don't linger much longer for either of you, as well.

Laly
03-20-2022, 08:35 PM
This is sad what happened, but nevertheless the peoples are voting for the pro-migrant politicians again and again. It seems majority of belgians have no any problem with it.

The situation in Belgium is actually very complex. Belgian politics is extremely complicated. It’s a federal country with a real particratic system. 60% of the Belgians are Flemish and the first party in Flanders is the NVA, a Flemish nationalist party, which is separatist and hostile to immigration and Islam. The second party in Flanders, supported by ¼ of the Flemish population, is the far-right party Vlaams Belang. It’s a nationalist, separatist party, more extreme than the NVA. The Vlaams Belang is virulently anti-Islam and advocates remigration. The Flemings are actually more and more voting for the Vlaams Belang rather than for the NVA. Flanders certainly has one of the most important far-rights in Europe.

NVA government:

https://francais.n-va.be/sites/international.n-va.be/files/styles/style_news_detail/public/generated/images/news-picture/nb-persconferentie_marrakesh_web.jpg?itok=fBTrFYji&timestamp=1544539677

Dries Van Langenhove, leader of far-right party Vlaams Belang:

https://cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com/ipmgroup/E7KG53L4PFFRZJ3P56Q4F62FBE.jpg

The problem is that Wallonia and Brussels are a totally different world. Walloons are the total opposite. They vote for leftist, far-leftist (the communist party PTB has a lot of success, with about 20% voters) parties, that are pro-immigration and pro-Islam.

As Belgium is a particracy, it is coalitions of parties that exercise power and the Flemings have to find a consensus, to decide anything, with Walloon parties. The decisions can be made only concerning matters that benefit from a consensus, so concerning little things. Then, not much can be decided and there’s a real immobilism.

Belgium holds the world record of a country without a government: more than 541 days in 2010-2011 and again, more than 652 days without a government in 2019-1020. But actually, it made absolutely no difference.

Laly
03-20-2022, 08:41 PM
Let me guess, 3 to 1 at least. Cause they are the biggest cowards you can imagine too, they never attack anyone alone or even 2:1.

They were indeed 3.

SilverKnight
03-20-2022, 08:42 PM
is a particracy, it is coalitions of parties that exercise power and the Flemings have to find a consensus, to decide anything, with Walloon parties. The decisions can be made only concerning matters that benefit from a consensus, so concerning little things. Then, not much can be decided and there’s

That's the definition of a masochist.

Laly
03-20-2022, 08:48 PM
That is sad to hear. Where would you want to move to live, Laly?

I like your country. :)

Laly
03-20-2022, 08:48 PM
The wrists will get fracturared in most of the serious fights. That's invariant. You can "sleep it off" though, it will get fine even without a treatment. Best wishes to him and fuck the moromierda scum.

What you say is very interesting! How come you have such knowledge? Do you have a personal experience in fights?

mashail
03-20-2022, 09:08 PM
The country has to take strict actions for those who attack people with weapons !!! for example here in all GCC countries if someone attack any person they will take them immediately to jail and they will pay big amount of money for the attacked person and big fine for the government too and then they will get deported, Such things are no joke as they can cause very great damage and it can lead to death.
I feel so bad for ur husband hopefully he gets well very soon.

Aldaris
03-20-2022, 09:54 PM
What you say is very interesting! How come you have such knowledge? Do you have a personal experience in fights?

Some I do. :-)

Sebastianus Rex
03-20-2022, 11:02 PM
Who the fuck still uses public transportation and walks alone at night in the jihadist enclave of Brussels?! :speechless-smiley-0

You know what, he was lucky not getting badly stabbed and beaten up until death, next time have a gun or simply avoid resistance, if you get robbed life continues.

GTFO or are you waiting until it becomes 70% Muslim? People need to start to develop real survival instincts, most cities are dangerous nowadays and will only get MUCH worse.

Richmondbread
03-20-2022, 11:34 PM
Are they like Muslims? I never heard of this group before. Anyway sorry about it, and I will pray for y'all.

Incal
03-21-2022, 03:14 AM
Are they like Muslims? I never heard of this group before. Anyway sorry about it, and I will pray for y'all.

They are north african, hence, muslim. Most are Morrocans. And even when many are scum I gotta be honest and admit that when I visited Belgium (been twice) the few morrocans I met were quite nice and helpful (they spoke spanish too!). Sadly, they seem to be a minority and I was lucky.