PDA

View Full Version : I just realized I lived among Nazis

Mortimer
03-24-2022, 03:48 AM
Lets say someone was born 1920s/1930s and was in Hitler Youth or Hitler Army, he would have been only 60 years old in 1990 when I went to school. I guess I was around many such people and didnt thought it about it. You know here in Austria there were many Nazis around me in the 90s now I guess they would be 90 or 100 and only a few are left, but not in the 90s. I love Austria, nothing bad about Austria just realising and that it is interesting only, even my dad once said he worked at job with a former SS officer and he was friendly to him.

NSXD60
03-24-2022, 04:11 AM
So, you did not see them as Nazis, which of course makes you a Notsee.

Richmondbread
03-24-2022, 05:53 AM
Sounds like fun.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Mejgusu
03-26-2022, 06:28 PM
Sounds like fun.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Yes very funny. You would be considered as disabled during the Nazi time and would be killed, thank God that this godless bunch of devils did lose.

Mortimer do you know the historian Götz Aly? Google him, he gave a very interesting interview to the format Jung und naiv, a very smart person who told very interesting stories about early BRD and the Nazi connection of the people after the war. Funnily I watched this some days ago.

Sylvanas
03-26-2022, 06:54 PM
Me too. Why didn't they teach me that in school? Hah...they avoid that part of our history

Richmondbread
03-26-2022, 11:23 PM
Yes very funny. You would be considered as disabled during the Nazi time and would be killed, thank God that this godless bunch of devils did lose.

Mortimer do you know the historian Götz Aly? Google him, he gave a very interesting interview to the format Jung und naiv, a very smart person who told very interesting stories about early BRD and the Nazi connection of the people after the war. Funnily I watched this some days ago.

Disabled in what way? I'm fairly Aryan. I'm not a Neo Nazi anyway. I just think people get too paranoid.

Mejgusu
03-27-2022, 08:57 AM
Disabled in what way? I'm fairly Aryan. I'm not a Neo Nazi anyway. I just think people get too paranoid.

You obviously don’t know what Nazis did to mentally and physically handicapped people. They didn’t show mery and killed them. And according to their social darwinist ideology you wouldn’t be considered as a good genetic material, you as whiny and effeminate men. Also you aren’t Aryan, they weren’t and aren’t Germanic, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

Don’t play this monsters down.

Teutone
03-27-2022, 09:39 AM
Lets say someone was born 1920s/1930s and was in Hitler Youth or Hitler Army, he would have been only 60 years old in 1990 when I went to school. I guess I was around many such people and didnt thought it about it. You know here in Austria there were many Nazis around me in the 90s now I guess they would be 90 or 100 and only a few are left, but not in the 90s. I love Austria, nothing bad about Austria just realising and that it is interesting only, even my dad once said he worked at job with a former SS officer and he was friendly to him.

They were mostly regular people defending their country, you cannot put moral standards of today on a different context of time.

And if the presence of those "Nazi"s that created the welfare system that is providing you for food,shelter and much more.

Just like today's the general population is easily guided by fear and narratives to accept authoritarian measurements, the same occurred actually in most countries of the early 20th century.
The lie that the USA was the land of the free that time, couldn't be further away from the truth.

Wars are a result of conflicting geopolitical interests, there is no good or evil involved in it

Richmondbread
03-27-2022, 09:06 PM
You obviously don’t know what Nazis did to mentally and physically handicapped people. They didn’t show mery and killed them. And according to their social darwinist ideology you wouldn’t be considered as a good genetic material, you as whiny and effeminate men. Also you aren’t Aryan, they weren’t and aren’t Germanic, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

Don’t play this monsters down.

I'm not physically handicapped.

Cristiano viejo
03-27-2022, 09:12 PM

And did they bite you or something? :rolleyes:
No, they did not, they just were normal people since you noticed nothing.

Nazis were good people, Jewish propaganda made them bad boys, that is all.

Decius
03-27-2022, 09:57 PM
They were mostly regular people defending their country, you cannot put moral standards of today on a different context of time.

Defending their country? lmfao sure. They were definitely "defending" when they tried to take over all of Eastern Europe and France