PDA

View Full Version : Lukashenko: No plans to fight in Ukraine.

SilverKnight
03-25-2022, 08:46 PM
Lukashenko: Belarus has no plans to fight in Ukraine but self-exiled opposition is busy forming units

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10xDaggYgE

Slavic Italian
07-16-2022, 06:20 PM
They have been involved since the beginning. What is funny is Ukraine and even NATO knows it. I am not sure why they act like Belarus is not involved. Even the media is choosing to ignore it.

gixajo
07-16-2022, 07:01 PM
They have been involved since the beginning. What is funny is Ukraine and even NATO knows it. I am not sure why they act like Belarus is not involved. Even the media is choosing to ignore it.

Just before the invasion, they had 30,000 Russian soldiers (https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/02/08/belarus-russia-troop-buildup-could-be-permanent-ukraine-crisis/) carrying out "maneuvers" on the border between Belarus and Ukraine, and some of them entered Ukraine (https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-23-22/h_d115a65e9b6348752422ad427fa83b95)in the first days of the invasion.

But nooooo, Belarus had nothing to do with all this...noooooo:wink

If I were Ukrainian I would be worried, because every time they say they are not going to do something, they end up doing it.

Kiel
07-16-2022, 07:10 PM
Who would protect Lukasenko if the Belariussian army went to Ukraine? Whod stop the protests? Lukasenko is probably not stupid enough to go as far as sending the Belarussian army to Ukraine:)

Slavic Italian
07-16-2022, 07:32 PM
Just before the invasion, they had 30,000 Russian soldiers (https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/02/08/belarus-russia-troop-buildup-could-be-permanent-ukraine-crisis/) carrying out "maneuvers" on the border between Belarus and Ukraine, and some of them entered Ukraine (https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-23-22/h_d115a65e9b6348752422ad427fa83b95)in the first days of the invasion.

But nooooo, Belarus had nothing to do with all this...noooooo:wink

If I were Ukrainian I would be worried, because every time they say they are not going to do something, they end up doing it.

Belarus is there. The Ukrainians and West knows it.

Slavic Italian
07-16-2022, 07:33 PM
Who would protect Lukasenko if the Belariussian army went to Ukraine? Whod stop the protests? Lukasenko is probably not stupid enough to go as far as sending the Belarussian army to Ukraine:)

Kiel he did not send the entire army you airhead.

SilverKnight
07-22-2022, 07:47 PM

Seems like that hair style is diluting your brain cells.

Kiel
07-22-2022, 08:11 PM
Seems like that hair style is diluting your brain cells.

Sure man, you must be a post-soviet/eastern euro expert from the other side of the world. The reality is far off the alt right bs youve chosen to believe.

SilverKnight
07-23-2022, 01:04 PM
Sure man, you must be a post-soviet/eastern euro expert from the other side of the world. The reality is far off the alt right bs youve chosen to believe.

I have family in Russia/ eastern Europe (my father's side, half brother), we have travelled there, so it's not like I'm that far away from knowing the culture.. history etc. and even if I didn't have a connection to Russia/eastern Europe doesn't mean I don't have the rights to talk about it:thumb001:, I do have the rights, especially when my fucking useless "president" / politicians are sending truck loads of my hard earned tax dollars to Ukraine.. so stfu and stop being a beta cuck. Grow a pair, and btw your own country seems to be neutral about the whole situation, your own fm visited Russia last week. Better be neutral with mother Russia, those people don't fuck around as you can see.. :rolleyes:

Kiel
07-23-2022, 10:43 PM
I have family in Russia/ eastern Europe (my father's side, half brother), we have travelled there, so it's not like I'm that far away from knowing the culture.. history etc. and even if I didn't have a connection to Russia/eastern Europe doesn't mean I don't have the rights to talk about it:thumb001:, I do have the rights, especially when my fucking useless "president" / politicians are sending truck loads of my hard earned tax dollars to Ukraine.. so stfu and stop being a beta cuck. Grow a pair, and btw your own country seems to be neutral about the whole situation, your own fm visited Russia last week. Better be neutral with mother Russia, those people don't fuck around as you can see.. :rolleyes:

Being a beta cuck? Ooooh noo fear mother Russia, those people dont fuck around. Yea that shit sounds alfa af. Hate to have to break it down to you, but this stuff happening in Ukraine mght feel a bit different to me than it does to you. You see, after your grandparents growing up under Russian opression you might feel a bit bad, even a tiny bit sorry for all the stuff happening in Ukraine. Sure, that LMBTQ woke stuff sucks, but its still better than an old dictator with some fucked up soveit union resurrection kind of dreams. If its that or the west with its bullshit Id rather choose the west. Id rather stand seeing a guy kiss another than going to prison for calling war war.

Slavic Italian
07-24-2022, 04:35 PM
Being a beta cuck? Ooooh noo fear mother Russia, those people dont fuck around. Yea that shit sounds alfa af. Hate to have to break it down to you, but this stuff happening in Ukraine mght feel a bit different to me than it does to you. You see, after your grandparents growing up under Russian opression you might feel a bit bad, even a tiny bit sorry for all the stuff happening in Ukraine. Sure, that LMBTQ woke stuff sucks, but its still better than an old dictator with some fucked up soveit union resurrection kind of dreams. If its that or the west with its bullshit Id rather choose the west. Id rather stand seeing a guy kiss another than going to prison for calling war war.

Exactly what is your whining bringing to this thread kid?

Rumata
07-24-2022, 06:34 PM

What a confusion in terminology and thought.

gixajo
07-24-2022, 06:43 PM
What a confusion in terminology and thought.

Now you can say war instead of "special operation" without being fined, right?

Rumata
07-24-2022, 07:04 PM

Explain this.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-24-2022, 07:46 PM

Click the link in my signature.

As I've said many times it appears some posters view the war in Ukraine through the lense of their personal baggage. This isn't 1956. It's 2022.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-24-2022, 07:48 PM

I don't know why people get worked up about the term 'special operation.' Technically the US hasn't been at war since WW2.

gixajo
07-24-2022, 08:20 PM
I don't know why people get worked up about the term 'special operation.' Technically the US hasn't been at war since WW2.

But you could publicly say "Iraq War" instead of "Operation Desert Storm" without getting fined, right?

gixajo
07-24-2022, 08:21 PM
repeated

gixajo
07-24-2022, 08:36 PM
Explain this.

It was said that if you call in Russia publicly what is happening in Ukraine "war", instead of the euphemism that the government used "special operation", you could get fined or even go to prison,

But it seems that the government is changing direction lately and is slowly introducing the term war when it talks about "what is happening in Ukraine", so I guess the term "war" will no longer be considered "subversive" (if it is true that you could be fined or even go to jail for saying so).

I suppose that in reality no one is going to fine you for calling "what is happening in Ukraine" a war if not for publicly making repeated opinions against the government and its actions in Ukraine.

Can you tell us what is the reality about all that of the prohibition or not of the term "war" when talking about "what happens in Ukraine"?

Rumata
07-24-2022, 08:53 PM
It was said that if you call in Russia publicly what is happening in Ukraine "war", instead of the euphemism that the government used "special operation", you could get fined or even go to prison,

But it seems that the government is changing direction lately and is slowly introducing the term war when it talks about "what is happening in Ukraine", so I guess the term "war" will no longer be considered "subversive" (if it is true that you could be fined or even go to jail for saying so).

I suppose that in reality no one is going to fine you for calling "what is happening in Ukraine" a war if not for publicly making repeated opinions against the government and its actions in Ukraine.

Can you tell us what is the reality about all that of the prohibition or not of the term "war" when talking about "what happens in Ukraine"?
It's very hard to find time to follow all the crazy new gobernment instructions concerning the plandemic, the war, another plandemic etc. Yes something concernig the term was introduced and here are a lot of details in Russian:
https://mmdc.ru/services/common/chto-teper-nelzya-pisat-o-vooruzhennyh-silah-rf/

The initial recommendation was to call it "special operation" which is hilarious and I never heard that it were drawn back.

Btw, they now have quite a few of laws that (almost) aren't implied de facto yet can be used anytime they like. That's about the plandemic etc. So a tram can be literally full of clear faced passengers and even driver too, yet the speaker would tell that wearing a mask is "a must". Etc.

♥ Lily ♥
10-02-2023, 08:56 PM
"We'll massacre all the scum that you've been financing... all your NGOs... oh, you're upset." Belarusian President Lukashenko in this BBC interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWeoIK3Idc

♥ Lily ♥
10-02-2023, 08:57 PM
Belarusian President Lukashenko told a BBC reporter that the UK can go and choke on their sanctions in this video clip.

"You are American lapdogs!"

President Lukashenko is right and he doesn't mince his words. The UK is the 51st State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNrONZILb4