PDA

View Full Version : .......

Hasien
03-30-2022, 09:35 PM
Can I feel proud of my European heritage and of my family members? im just asking because I get frequently attack by southern americans all the time. just wait until I start uploading my mother family those 75% + Euro ancestry will defenitely arise like a heartbeat.

heres a screenshot of mine.

https://i.ibb.co/h2Tjn0L/myorigins1.png

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2022, 09:54 PM
You are mixed-race. End of.

Hasien
03-30-2022, 09:57 PM
You are mixed-race. End of.

Did I said otherwise? If i was only 35% Euro wouldnt the make me self hater?

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2022, 10:01 PM
Did I said otherwise? If i was only 35% Euro wouldnt the make me self hater?

But you seek to minimise and even denigrate your substantial Amerindian admixture.

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:02 PM
sos acomplejado
un mestizo como ya te dijeron mas arriba

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:03 PM
sos acomplejado

mestizo is 50% amerindian:rolleyes:

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:04 PM
But you seek to minimise and even denigrate your substantial Amerindian admixture.

I dont do that anymore. but I think anything over half of genome should be considered.

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:05 PM

mestizo = mixture of two races, of various bloods.

You are not a pure European, you are a mestizo, brown skin for sure.

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:10 PM
mestizo = mixture of two races, of various bloods.

You are not a pure European, you are a mestizo, brown skin for sure.

than you might as well change your ethnicity to mestizo, I mean at least dont be hipocrite :rolleyes:

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:13 PM
than you might as well change your ethnicity to mestizo, I mean at least dont be hipocrite :rolleyes:

I put harnizo, I mean that I am basically mestizo with more than European.

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:15 PM
I put harnizo, I mean that I am basically mestizo with more than European.

But how Is the possible? I thought all argies were on average 75% Euro :rolleyes: from what part of Argentina u from?

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:19 PM
But how Is the possible? I thought all argies were on average 75% Euro :rolleyes: from what part of Argentina u from?

In phenotype I would say I am like 60-65 euro. mas que vos
I'm from Cordoba

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:20 PM
In phenotype I would say I am like 60-65 euro. mas que vos
I'm from Cordoba

In some pictures I look harnizo others between mestizo and harnizo. skin color means nothing

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:22 PM
In some pictures I look harnizo others between mestizo and harnizo. skin color means nothing

show your photos.
to classify you

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:22 PM
show your photos.
to classify you

I already got response from serious members, dont want your opinion from a troll.

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:27 PM
I already got response from serious members, dont want your opinion from a troll.

sure in phenotype you look much more Amerindian than your genotype.

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:29 PM
sure in phenotype you look much more Amerindian than your genotype.

I look like the male version of Eiza Gonzales.

https://cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com/diarioas/PDGVC4JZABKLFD5QK527F75CEY.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Eiza_Gonzalez_VOGUE_3.png/168px-Eiza_Gonzalez_VOGUE_3.png

axel.aleman
03-30-2022, 10:31 PM

Mira quien habla de trolles, el unico que me clasifica como pred SSA cuando otros miembros serios no lo hacen sino que me clasifican como Pardo
A por cierto muestra otro estudio genetico que no sea el FTDNA que ese exagera el MENA y asi sube el caucasico

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:32 PM
Mira quien habla de trolles, el unico que me clasifica como pred SSA cuando otros miembros serios no lo hacen sino que me clasifican como Pardo
A por cierto muestra otro estudio genetico que no sea el FTDNA que ese exagera el MENA y asi sube el caucasico

Lose. pero fenotipicamente no me veo tan lejos Axel.

Platense
03-30-2022, 10:33 PM
I look like the male version of Eiza Gonzales.

https://cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com/diarioas/PDGVC4JZABKLFD5QK527F75CEY.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Eiza_Gonzalez_VOGUE_3.png/168px-Eiza_Gonzalez_VOGUE_3.png

:rofl_002:

SilverKnight
03-30-2022, 10:35 PM
Can I feel proud of my European heritage and of my family members? im just asking because I get frequently attack by southern americans all the time. just wait until I start uploading my mother family those 75% + Euro ancestry will defenitely arise like a heartbeat.

heres a screenshot of mine.

https://i.ibb.co/h2Tjn0L/myorigins1.png

Don't listen to folks like Tooting and the bunch.. They envy others embracing their European heritage. And to answer your question YES. You have the ABSOLUTE right. Just as myself.

One thing I've learned in life is, BE YOU, DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHIT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY.

de Burgh II
03-30-2022, 10:36 PM
There is nothing wrong with identifying with your European side per se and I'm not going to mock you for it nevertheless. At the same time, you have to realize that you are mixed race/mestizo, not European/White. You are partially European because Iberians mixed extensively with Amerindians in South/Central America, but nothing more than that.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2022, 10:37 PM
Don't listen to folks like Tooting and the bunch.. They envy others embracing their European heritage. And to answer your question YES. You have the ABSOLUTE right. Just as myself.

One thing I've learned in life is, BE YOU, DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHIT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY.

I still find it ironic how such a self-proclaimed right-winger like yourself has bought into a very postmodernist and subjectivist notion about race.

Hasien
03-30-2022, 10:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with identifying with your European side per se and I'm not going to mock you for it nevertheless. At the same time, you have to realize that you are mixed race/mestizo, not European/White. You are partially European because Iberians mixed extensively with Amerindians in South/Central America, but nothing more than that.

Thank you, pretty much the response i was looking for.

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2022, 10:38 PM

I still find it ironic how such a self-proclaimed right-winger like yourself has bought into a very postmodernist and subjectivist notion about race.

Gallop
03-30-2022, 10:53 PM
Yes

SilverKnight
03-30-2022, 10:55 PM
sos acomplejado

Dejale ser feliz boludo. Si el quiere admirar sus ancestros europeos, pues bien! AMEN!

Yo fuera 100% Europeo estuviera re-contra feliz de que tantas personas mezcladas amen sus ancestros Europeos.

de Burgh II
03-30-2022, 10:57 PM
Thank you, pretty much the response i was looking for.

If you want to embrace your colonial, Iberian heritage that is nothing wrong with that. What a lot of people don't realize is that history is founded on hybridization to an extent throughout human history. Central Asians are a byproduct of Iranic and Turkic migrations melding together. Same could be said about East Africans with Arabs, etc. History is history; we can't change the past; we can only move forward for a better future. Our DNA is like a puzzle; that puzzle wouldn't be complete without the other pieces. The same could be said about your Iberian ancestry. Embrace it; because it is apart of you that no one else can take away from you.

Mixdguy17
Sometimes I wonder if this account is becoming a parody of itself, or if Zuh just has this strong of a fixation/insecurity.

I feel like on this Forum Erronkari is your opposite on the spectrum of personalities that the Latin American community has on here XD.

I am gonna try to answer the question the most neutrally I can though.

-Ofcs u can Identify with your European heritage, there's nothing wrong with that, its actually good that u identify and like all the parts of yourself, however, thats not what u do, u try to minimize and sometimes even go to the extent of insulting your Native side and others, oftentimes being racist, and try to belittle other races as well, like for examples, Sub Saharan Africans. You have an inferiority complex and you view Euros as this sort of mater race, whether if it is for beauty/phenotype or an extremist ideology, who really knows whats going on through your mind. My point is you dont want to identify with all of your blood, you only want to identify with your European side, and end up negating the other part of you. This why you have so many issues.

You've acknowledged that u have acted like this on the past, and said u were past it or working on it, u have even apologized, but clearly those were a lie or half-ass attempts, bcs u always come back to acting the same, and pretending to be a woman for half a year on an online forum is a sing that u are still mentally unstable, so I am just gonna tell u again, to please log off and get help, and dont come back again bcs this site isnt helping your mental stability.

SilverKnight
sos acomplejado

Bro, at times you make no freaking sense. WTF does being right-winger have to do with what I identify myself, and others as? . NOTHING whatsoever.

You guys proclaim to be "liberals", embracing others, blah blah blah!... but you're clearly obsessed with impeding people from embracing their European heritage, NOW THATS THE FUCKING IRONY!.

Mixdguy17
03-30-2022, 10:59 PM
SK is definitely not helping Zuh's case by being on his side XDXDXD

Tooting Carmen
03-30-2022, 11:00 PM
Bro, at times you make no freaking sense. WTF does being right-winger have to do with what I identify myself, and others. NOTHING whatsoever.

You guys proclaim to be "liberals", embracing others, blah blah blah!... but you're clearly obsessed with impeding people from embracing their European heritage, NOW THATS THE FUCKING IRONY!.

You've embraced the modern-day therapy culture notion of "I am what say I am", which in your case is quite distinct from "I am what I actually am", and this therapy culture is usually associated with Californian leftists.

Hasien
03-30-2022, 11:02 PM
If you want to embrace your colonial, Iberian heritage that is nothing wrong with that. What a lot of people don't realize is that history is founded on hybridization to an extent throughout human history. Central Asians are a byproduct of Iranic and Turkic migrations melding together. Same could be said about East Africans with Arabs, etc. History is history; we can't change the past; we can only move forward for a better future. Our DNA is like a puzzle; that puzzle wouldn't be complete without the other pieces. The same could be said about your Iberian ancestry. Embrace it; because it is apart of you that no one else can take away from you.

I embrace both now, and phenotype wise I do look exatcly that.

Cristiano viejo
03-30-2022, 11:04 PM
Today you identify with your Spanish ancestry playing the malinchista way that you accuse to Helloguy; tomorrow you will identify with your Amerindian ancestry playing the indigenista way. It is the problem you thousand-milk mestizos have.

But hey, embrace your Castilian masterrace origins and enjoy it! :p

Hasien
03-30-2022, 11:07 PM
Today you identify with your Spanish ancestry playing the malinchista way that you accuse to Helloguy; tomorrow you will identify with your Amerindian ancestry playing the indigenista way. It is the problem you thousand-milk mestizos have.

But hey, embrace your Castilian masterrace origins and enjoy it! :p

Yes, also dont forget the Jewish too maybe by saturday I will wake up feeling like a Jew lol

Cristiano viejo
03-30-2022, 11:14 PM
Yes, also dont forget the Jewish too maybe by saturday I will wake up feeling like a Jew lol

ofc, the sabbath is the sabath :rolleyes:

Andullero
03-30-2022, 11:21 PM
Only up to the point that it doesn't get to override any other ancestry. The safest bet for you is to cloak yourself into the whole Mexicanidad/Mesticidad concept, though.

Mejgusu
03-30-2022, 11:26 PM
Yes I think its ok. Cristiano Veljo is basically an Iberian shifted Duterte and he is a proud Extremadurian.

Andullero
03-30-2022, 11:28 PM
Yes I think its ok. Cristiano Veljo is basically an Iberian shifted Duterte and he is a proud Extremadurian.

Naah, it was a false alarm, he was just pulling our legs with that. Still, it would have been funny as hell to be able to call him "Castizo Viejo" or "Cristiano Preysler", though. :D

Jacques de Imbelloni
03-30-2022, 11:29 PM
hasien with his friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqvDz8DHKQs

SilverKnight
03-31-2022, 01:39 AM
SK is definitely not helping Zuh's case by being on his side XDXDXD

You always come up with the weirdest and cringiest shit ever.

Latinus
03-31-2022, 01:43 AM
Yes, you can be proud of your Spanish blood (you exist thanks to them as well). Just don't forget who you are (Mexican/Latino) and don't act submissive towards Spaniards or any other European ethinicity.

Mortimer
03-31-2022, 01:44 AM
If you were not mexican but american indian you could get tribal card with less percent, there is one chief who is only 3% so if we are just and fair you should also be able to be white if you want. to me you can be amerindian or mestizo/harnizo or white, that is my opinion, but you might get shit from haters maybe

Mixdguy17
03-31-2022, 02:10 AM
You always come up with the weirdest and cringiest shit ever.

Look who's talking JAJAJAJAJA, the fact that u say the shit u say with a straight face never ceases to induce maximum cringe in me XD, entertaining nonetheless so don't stop lol.

Aodhan
03-31-2022, 02:18 AM
lol

Cristiano viejo
03-31-2022, 04:59 PM
I can take you call me Filipino greasy Asian, even Turk if you want, but Extremadurian? never :mad:

Hasien
03-31-2022, 06:20 PM
If you were not mexican but american indian you could get tribal card with less percent, there is one chief who is only 3% so if we are just and fair you should also be able to be white if you want. to me you can be amerindian or mestizo/harnizo or white, that is my opinion, but you might get shit from haters maybe

But that thing Is I can't pass Amerindian, I'm more likely to be mistaking as a pseudo Berber than pass as native american.

Also my skull Is very Doli, haven't seen a native wither from mexico or USA with the skull shaped.