PDA

View Full Version : Classify Leele Sobieski

Dilberth
11-06-2011, 08:39 PM
American actress,she claims her Great Great Uncle was John III Sobieski, the Polish king who drove the Turks out of Vienna and died back in 1696:crazy:

http://www.idolimage.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1296354721-Leelee-leelee-sobieski-3602934-1554-1710.jpg
http://leeleesobieski.fansiter.com/pictures/leelee-sobieski6.jpg
http://imgusr.celebscentral.net/images/users/33773/201022/Leelee_Sobieski%7Cleelee-sobieski-008.jpg

IMHO Baltid+Norid

Dilberth
11-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Nobody wants to classify her?

Mordid
11-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Pred. West Baltid, additional Baltid with Nordid and slight Dinaroid/Dinarid influence.

Tabiti
11-07-2011, 04:47 PM
She often plays jewish girl roles.

Artek
11-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Pred. West Baltid, additional Baltid with Nordid and slight Dinaroid/Dinarid influence. don't forget about reduced Cromagnoid, borealised cromagnoid, partially reduced cromagnoid, depigmented aurignacoid, alpinised aurignacoid, bambutid, palaenegrid, margid, silvid, pueblid, arabid and suesinid.....that was all?
EDIT: I forgot about mongoliform dalo-faelid and brunno-saxon

Mordid
11-07-2011, 05:13 PM
don't forget about reduced Cromagnoid, borealised cromagnoid, partially reduced cromagnoid, depigmented aurignacoid, alpinised aurignacoid, bambutid, palaenegrid, margid, silvid, pueblid, arabid and suesinid.....that was all?
Bantuid, Tungid and so on. Eye region, width of face, forehead shape and jawline look West Baltid inspired, too robust to be Baltid (proper). Give her narrower jawline, Nordoid would become obvious in her.
http://www.inmirror.com/files/images/helen-hunt-leelee-sobieski.jpg
http://static.igossip.com/photos/knockedupcelebs_Leelee_Sobieski_16139_wenn2473156_ leelee.jpg

Mordid
11-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Artek, you're right that West Baltid is reduced Cromagnoid, but not as reduced as proper reduced CM like such as Baltid, Alpinid, East Alpinid and the like. I take my classification back, she's pred. West Baltid with Nordid (if long head), slight Dinarid/Dinaroid influences.

Dilberth
11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Was her great great uncle really John III Sobieski?I'm asking because my great great uncle died in 1940s and not in 17th century.

Artek
11-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Artek, you're right that West Baltid is reduced Cromagnoid, but not as reduced as proper reduced CM like such as Baltid, Alpinid, East Alpinid and the like. I take my classification back, she's pred. West Baltid with Nordid (if long head), slight Dinarid/Dinaroid influences.

Isn't it easier to say just Westbaltid with slight Norid without all this Dinaroid, Nordoid, Baltid, Anadolid, Mtebid?
Some people ale learning here how to classify and you are making a mess in their brains.

Mordid
11-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Isn't it easier to say just Westbaltid with slight Norid without all this Dinaroid, Nordoid, Baltid, Anadolid, Mtebid?
Some people ale learning here how to classify and you are making a mess in their brains.
Why Norid? Because her pigmentation is fair? Her fair pigmentation is certainly possibly from West Baltid side.

Artek
11-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Why Norid? Because her pigmentation is fair? Her fair pigmentation is certainly possibly from West Baltid side.
So? What if her pigmentation came from both West Baltid and Norid?

Mordid
11-07-2011, 05:50 PM
So? What if her pigmentation came from both West Baltid and Norid?
In pigmentation, West Baltid are more fairer than Nordid. You are just like Agrippa. Worship him too much, eh? Someone who is lighter in pigmentation with Southern European facial features, for example, Med, therefore she/he classify as Nordid. It's ridiculous, right?

Artek
11-07-2011, 06:28 PM
In pigmentation, West Baltid are more fairer than Nordid. You are just like Agrippa. Worship him too much, eh? Someone who is lighter in pigmentation with Southern European facial features, for example, Med, therefore she/he classify as Nordid. It's ridiculous, right?
They are fairer in general but not always.
I'm not following anyone, I just have my own say and that's the reason I'm arguing with you.

Depigmented Mediterraneans(I'm currently thinking about classic Mediterranean subtype) are still different to Nordids.
They have generally smaller skull, lower vault, other occiput type and many other details. But so, they can be mistook with Nordids by someone unexperienced.

Mordid
11-07-2011, 06:32 PM
They are fairer in general but not always.
I'm not following anyone, I just have my own say and that's the reason I'm arguing with you.

Depigmented Mediterraneans(I'm currently thinking about classic Mediterranean subtype) are still different to Nordids.
They have generally smaller skull, lower vault, other occiput type and many other details. But so, they can be mistook with Nordids by someone unexperienced.
Agreed. :wink

Anglojew
12-16-2012, 09:29 PM
She looks very Polish even though she's mostly Jewish. Helen Hunt the example is Jewish too although mixed according to Wikipodia.

awyr dywyll
12-17-2012, 02:46 AM
She looks very Polish even though she's mostly Jewish. Helen Hunt the example is Jewish too although mixed according to Wikipodia.

Helen Hunt is just 1/4 German Jewish.Another ancestors were from Brit. Isles

But LeeLee more looks like Meryl Streep

aherne
12-17-2012, 06:09 AM
Incredible that she's half-kike. Nothing Jewish about her whatsoever: she looks stereotypical Polish (Baltid with Aryan admixture).

Anglojew
12-17-2012, 06:19 AM
Incredible that she's half-kike. Nothing Jewish about her whatsoever: she looks stereotypical Polish (Baltid with Aryan admixture).

One things for sure, she's too pretty to be Romanian.

Laubach
12-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Her father is french/polish and her mother has jewish ancestry. She looks more polish, but her nose is jewish

Aquafina
01-05-2013, 11:20 PM

Because she's part Ashkenazi

Daniel Craig plays a lot of Jews but he doesn't have any. He is married to Rachel Weisz though and she's Jewish + Italian

SobieskisavedEurope
05-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Baltid - Dinarid

Jocorpi
03-25-2018, 03:35 PM

She is jewish.

Jocorpi
03-25-2018, 03:37 PM
Souless jew.

Jocorpi
03-25-2018, 03:43 PM

Odin
03-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Noric + Borreby.