PDA

View Full Version : Dagestan and Chechnya are on par with Austria with pigmentation

Didac
04-10-2022, 06:39 PM
As the title suggests if anyone has any studies on this but as far as I can see Dagestan and Chechnya and even Georgia seem on par with Austria and north Italy in terms of pigmentation

noricum
04-10-2022, 06:46 PM
...a and even Georgia seem on par with Austria and north Italy in terms of pigmentation

That would suggest that Austria and North Italy had the same pigmentation which alone is alredy wrong.
However, I indeed have the same beard as Khadyrov, just shorter.

Oliver109
04-10-2022, 07:21 PM
I think Austria might be darker than some people say, though Dagestan and Cechnya have a large amount of very Med types that are rare in Austria, i would bet though that pale as opposed to tanned people are as common in both regions.

Didac
04-10-2022, 07:39 PM
That would suggest that Austria and North Italy had the same pigmentation which alone is alredy wrong.
However, I indeed have the same beard as Khadyrov, just shorter.

I’m not saying the people are similar ofc not Italians are very different so are Austrians. But the pigmentation and beards like khadyrov are very common in Chechnya.

Immanenz
04-10-2022, 07:51 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?356766-Classify-people-from-Dagestan

Probably as "on par" as Op is Spanish.

Hektor12
04-10-2022, 07:54 PM
Can be only possible about skin pigmentation. Hair & eye pigmentation cant be even close.

Teutone
04-10-2022, 08:29 PM
No surprise I see them as white people with muslim faith, just like albanians and bosniaks.

And I have no problem with that, I prefer them over whites with faith in wokesupremacy.

They have high birthrates, a honor culture, warrior spirit, respect their elders, manners and functioning families.

Roy
04-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Not true. People from Austria are still considerably lighter. Dagestan and Chechnya might be on par with Greece at best.

noricum
04-10-2022, 08:50 PM
I’m not saying the people are similar ofc not Italians are very different so are Austrians. But the pigmentation and beards like khadyrov are very common in Chechnya.

C'mon, Chechnyans are on average considerably darker than Austrians, even though the might have quite a few lighter types amongst them -like Kadyrov.

Oliver109
04-10-2022, 09:10 PM
Not true. People from Austria are still considerably lighter. Dagestan and Chechnya might be on par with Greece at best.

Greeks are darker, they have more Med influence i think

Didac
04-10-2022, 09:16 PM
C'mon, Chechnyans are on average considerably darker than Austrians, even though the might have quite a few lighter types amongst them -like Kadyrov.

You need to see more Dagestanis and Chechens they’re definitely not considerably darker

Didac
04-10-2022, 09:17 PM

Dagestan and Chechnya is definitely lighter than Greece, I’d say it most resembles north Italy in terms of pigmentation only

Didac
04-10-2022, 09:18 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?356766-Classify-people-from-Dagestan

Probably as "on par" as Op is Spanish.

So pretty on par then good to know

Tongio
04-10-2022, 09:19 PM
Lol there is no comparison, in pigmantion north caucasians might be comparable to basques tho.

Immanenz
04-10-2022, 09:42 PM
So pretty on par then good to know

They have a few people who are light haired, but at the same time people who look very swarthy, beyond Southeuropean level, while majority looks dark haired, so i doubt they are on par with North Italians.

Avicenna
04-11-2022, 01:44 AM
They have a few people who are light haired, but at the same time people who look very swarthy, beyond Southeuropean level, while majority looks dark haired, so i doubt they are on par with North Italians.

You really think OP is a "Spaniard " Huh? Wonder whose sock he is ?..

noricum
04-11-2022, 10:16 AM
You need to see more Dagestanis and Chechens they’re definitely not considerably darker

There are plenty of Chechens in Vienna, I do lack experience with Dagestanis though.

Didac
04-11-2022, 04:06 PM

I am from Tamil Nadu and half aboriginal

Avicenna
04-11-2022, 04:38 PM
I am from Tamil Nadu and half aboriginal

Hiding behind saracsm ain't fooling me buddy

Immanenz
04-11-2022, 07:27 PM

No, but now i do not even think he was ever in Europe. i m pretty sure he is mad perhaps because of a recent classification of mine although i just explained a Russian his inner Churka.

Avicenna
04-12-2022, 12:32 AM
No, but now i do not even think he was ever in Europe. i m pretty sure he is mad perhaps because of a recent classification of mine although i just explained a Russian his inner Churka.

He definitely has OWD tendencies , the question is , which west Asian group does he MOST whitewash? I'll expose him soon enough, time will tell .