PDA

View Full Version : Why are liberals opposed to adult age differences if "love is love" ?

Richmondbread
04-21-2022, 07:04 PM
Liberals always tell us all the time that if it's "two consenting adults" it's fine! Don't judge! They say...

Their warped corrupted morality tells them it's okay for gays to get married (perverted marriage that isn't based in reality). However, say a 45 year old man is dating a 25 year old woman. They are both fully grown adults. Liberals go to pieces! The man is called "creepy" and /or "dirty old man". Their ageism goes through the roof. What is wrong if both people are ADULTS and they have stuff in common. Age should not matter. At least it's a man and a woman and not a fake perverted marriage. Liberals are such ageists. They wish older people dead all the time, and were gleeful when Covid 19 was getting rid of "Boomers". I do see a potential issue with "barely legal" relationships (17 or 18 year old girls with grown men). However, especially if both adults are over the age of 21, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

sean
04-21-2022, 07:55 PM
Liberals always tell us all the time that if it's "two consenting adults" it's fine! Don't judge! They say...Their warped corrupted morality tells them it's okay for gays to get married (perverted marriage that isn't based in reality). However, say a 45 year old man is dating a 25 year old woman. They are both fully grown adults. Liberals go to pieces! The man is called "creepy" and /or "dirty old man". Their ageism goes through the roof. What is wrong if both people are ADULTS and they have stuff in common. Age should not matter. At least it's a man and a woman and not a fake perverted marriage.

Well, 45 year old and a 25 year old isn't a relationship, it’s just the 45 year old taking advantage of somebody young and dumb for sex. And the shit is creepy no matter how you see it, unless you find girls your daughter's age to be really interesting and relatable from a relationship standpoint.

Always date within your age bracket.

https://i.imgur.com/9GhvVAj.jpg

Richmondbread
04-21-2022, 07:56 PM
Well, 45 year old and a 25 year old isn't a relationship, it’s just the 45 year old taking advantage of somebody young and dumb for sex. And the shit is creepy no matter how you see it, unless you find girls your daughter's age to be really interesting and relatable from a relationship standpoint.

Always date within your age bracket.

That guy does not look 43. You picked the most extreme of examples. What is the "proper age bracket". Can a 30 year old date a 21 year old, or not? Why is it such an issue if they are both adults? How do we know it isn't the 25 year old taking advantage of the older partner?

Ylla
04-21-2022, 08:02 PM
I do think initially the older men are using the younger women for sex basically because what is there in common realistically speaking? That's why they want to date/marry young women. But then later on as the women gets older in the relationship, she starts taking advantage of him and milking it for all its worth.

Geni
04-21-2022, 08:05 PM
I do think initially the older men are using the younger women for sex basically because what is there in common realistically speaking? That's why they want to date/marry young women. But then later on as the women gets older in the relationship, she starts taking advantage of him and milking it for all its worth.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::kiss:

Richmondbread
04-21-2022, 08:17 PM

And you don't think younger women are using the older men. At all? Even so, it's not always that way. Some times they also have more in common despite the age difference. What if the older man wants children?
Most women can't have children past 40.

Richmondbread
04-21-2022, 08:18 PM
At your age (early forties), 7 years younger is a good start. Just don't expect that to keep you happy for the rest of your life. You're already too old for a meaningful relationship.

Biologically you could be father of a 25 year old, you're delusional if you think you can bag an 25 year old, your age will only attract gold diggers.

18 year old dad , okay. Not super common. But what makes you think I am too old for a meaningful relationship? Most of the meaningful ones are with older people, not younger. Young people are just sex seekers.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 12:59 AM
It's worse than that. They think that it's creepy (a word for children) when older men date younger women, but they think that it's cute when older women date younger men. I don't give a @#$% if an 18-year-old and an 80-year-old have a relationship. The pearl-clutchers can mind their own business.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 01:02 AM
18 year old dad , okay. Not super common. But what makes you think I am too old for a meaningful relationship? Most of the meaningful ones are with older people, not younger. Young people are just sex seekers.

Dude, you can date any adult female who's into it. You certainly don't need Sean's approval.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 02:07 AM
Not true. The main problem of your age is that women in real life will consider you too old, you're never going to get a date through a dating app or site either, so it doesn't matter what you put on your profile. Dating sites are for leftovers, older women who couldn't get relationships normally.

https://i.imgur.com/xvWSfur.jpgLots of women want older men. Even men far older than me. It seems like you're a Black pilled who failed at everything and project onto others.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 02:10 AM
I do think initially the older men are using the younger women for sex basically because what is there in common realistically speaking? That's why they want to date/marry young women. But then later on as the women gets older in the relationship, she starts taking advantage of him and milking it for all its worth.People of the same age can have nothing in common. So what is the difference?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 02:23 AM

That Keemstar "controversy" is complete BS. We live in a sick society where adults are infantilized and children are sexualized. What do the teen boy grandmas want to do? Have Chris Hansen ask Keemstar to "take a seat" because as a healthy, normal man, he's dating a young *woman*?

Italicus
04-22-2022, 02:40 AM
You look like a creepy goldfish lol. A creepy, sex starved goldfish.

Blondie
04-22-2022, 03:33 AM
There is nothing wrong with age difference. I have seen many times such things in the pubs of Budapest: 40+ years old woman with a 20-25 years old student, or 40+ guy with 20+ girl, who cares. Btw liberals dont say that, conservatives do.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 04:51 AM
The rule is half your age + 7. A 45 year old with a 25 year old breaks the rule. The youngest he can date is 29.

SilverKnight
04-22-2022, 04:56 AM
Because they're fucking hypocrites.

MY dad was about 45 when he married his 25 year old Russian bride.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 05:00 AM
Liberals always tell us all the time that if it's "two consenting adults" it's fine! Don't judge! They say...

Their warped corrupted morality tells them it's okay for gays to get married (perverted marriage that isn't based in reality). However, say a 45 year old man is dating a 25 year old woman. They are both fully grown adults. Liberals go to pieces! The man is called "creepy" and /or "dirty old man". Their ageism goes through the roof. What is wrong if both people are ADULTS and they have stuff in common. Age should not matter. At least it's a man and a woman and not a fake perverted marriage. Liberals are such ageists. They wish older people dead all the time, and were gleeful when Covid 19 was getting rid of "Boomers". I do see a potential issue with "barely legal" relationships (17 or 18 year old girls with grown men). However, especially if both adults are over the age of 21, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

You have difficulty accepting you're not young anymore. That is your problem. You need to accept your youth has passed. I find it odd seeing people in their late teens and early 20s posting on this forum. They should be out and about. You don't get those years back and it comes to a point where you really do feel out of place when it's clearly not your scene anymore.

The road behind, man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3Emmh7nCg

bandoge
04-22-2022, 05:12 AM
The issue with age gap is usually that isn't ideal if you consider a long-term relationship and also many times it does implies in other issues in the relationship that can be problematic (like a huge power imbalance or someone who treats their partners like they have an expiring date). This criticism does applies within the gay community too, but the mainstream discourse regarding relationship is focused on straight couples because, well, that's the norm... that's why you usually won't hear much criticism about gay couples unless you have a lot of contact with gay people. And it just don't make sense for liberals or any political group to advocate in name of age gap relationships because it's not like they have any civil right denied or are really facing any kind of discrimination... also, liberals are kind of an wide group, it's a bit of an straw man to point such inconsistencies because it isn't something central to their ideology nor it's some idea that is exclusively preached by liberals.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 05:37 AM
The rule is half your age + 7. A 45 year old with a 25 year old breaks the rule. The youngest he can date is 29.

Who are you trying to kid with that Nation of Islam bullshit "rule"? If a pretty twenty-something liked you, you'd be all over her like white on rice. ;-)

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 05:45 AM
Who are you trying to kid with that Nation of Islam bullshit "rule"? If a pretty twenty-something liked you, you'd be all over her like white on rice. ;-)

This isn't 'Nam, Anglo-Celtic. There are rules.

I'm a man - and quite the man! - and so I can't say I wouldn't break the rule but I know for certain it would eventually lead to problems.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 05:51 AM
This isn't 'Nam, Anglo-Celtic. There are rules.

I'm a man - and quite the man! - and so I can't say I wouldn't break the rule but I know for certain it would eventually lead to problems.

I likely wouldn't date one that was too much younger, but it's not about the rules. I don't wanna feel old, and I like to commiserate with people who think that today's culture sucks in comparison to the past.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 05:56 AM
I likely wouldn't date one that was too much younger, but it's not about the rules. I don't wanna feel old, and I like to commiserate with people who think that today's culture sucks in comparison to the past.

Women who seek out older men typically have a screw loose.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 06:00 AM

That's when you take them out into the woods and shoot them. You then move on to a new hot chick. Repeat cycle.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 06:31 AM
You have difficulty accepting you're not young anymore. That is your problem. You need to accept your youth has passed. I find it odd seeing people in their late teens and early 20s posting on this forum. They should be out and about. You don't get those years back and it comes to a point where you really do feel out of place when it's clearly not your scene anymore.

The road behind, man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3Emmh7nCgI'm not talking about me, but I am not old. You are projecting . You have a Boomer mindset. You are way older me in that respect. Everything you posted is from the devil . It's not true.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 06:32 AM
Women who seek out older men typically have a screw loose.No they don't. Its natural. Its not as natural for men to be with older women, however. Men can father children at any age, women's eggs are lost by the time she is over 40

Mortimer
04-22-2022, 06:36 AM
I think they are only against if the man is older.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 06:36 AM
I think they are only against if the man is older.Which ironically is how it should be and has always been, historically

Mortimer
04-22-2022, 06:37 AM
Which ironically is how it should be and has always been, historically

Liberals are in many ways idiotic.

Petalpusher
04-22-2022, 06:41 AM
Real reason is more often than not men in their 40's are getting fed up with their wives of the same age, contemplating the idea of starting over with a younger one.

Since the left way of thinking is now largely derived from +40 women who especially in their circles married well off men, this is their biggest fear. The idea of being replaced by the silly young appealing woman, who could even be a peasant cashier and take down their life, as long as she is attractive and less annoying than they are (beginner level).

This is what they actually call the patriarcat for the most part, and will try to demonize. In the same way they would like to remove all the seeds of the idea in the society, canceling pretty women in sports, models and unattainable standards of beauty on display. It's the fact as women get older they get more replacable traditionally, and men tend to have a midlife crisis.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 06:44 AM
Women who seek out older men typically have a screw loose.

That may be. I'll look for an *a*typical one, then.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 06:50 AM
I'm not talking about me, but I am not old. You are projecting . You have a Boomer mindset. You are way older me in that respect. Everything you posted is from the devil . It's not true.

I'm the one with the "Boomer mindset", not Frank. That's why I wouldn't think twice about dating a much younger woman.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 06:50 AM
Real reason is more often than not men in their 40's are getting fed up with their wives of the same age, contemplating the idea of starting over with a younger one.

Since the left way of thinking is now largely derived from +40 women who especially in their circles married well off men, this is their biggest fear. The idea of being replaced by the silly young appealing woman, who could even be a peasant cashier and take down their life, as long as she is attractive and less annoying than they are (beginner level).

This is what they actually call the patriarcat for the most part, and will try to demonize. In the same way they would like to remove all the seeds of the idea in the society, canceling pretty women in sports, models and unattainable standards of beauty on display. It's the fact as women get older they get more replacable traditionally, and men tend to have a midlife crisis.

Mid life crisis is proven to be a myth. It doesn't exist. It was based on a study done in the 1970s of middle aged men. They found it to be a fraud to sell books. Also if a mid life crisis happens for men, its not at 40, but around 50 years of age.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 06:51 AM
Mid life crisis is proven to be a myth. It doesn't exist. It was based on a study done in the 1970s of middle aged men. They found it to be a fraud to sell books. Also if a mid life crisis happens for men, its not at 40, but around 50 years of age.

Mid life crises depend on the era. In Biblical times, men had them at 127.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 06:53 AM
I'm the one with the "Boomer mindset", not Frank. That's why I wouldn't think twice about dating a much younger woman.

No, Boomers are the ones making an issue of it . What he said about "you young whipper snappers shouldn't be online you should be out and about" Thats a very Boomer thing to say.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 06:59 AM
No, Boomers are the ones making an issue of it . What he said about "you young whipper snappers shouldn't be online you should be out and about" Thats a very Boomer thing to say.

I don't know about that. I notice that it's mostly Zoomer grandma incel boys who think that 40-year-old men, who date 20-year-old women, are pedophiles.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 07:01 AM
I don't know about that. I notice that it's mostly Zoomer grandma incel boys who think that 40-year-old men, who date 20-year-old women, are pedophiles.

Only the woke liberal ones. But Boomers are more hung up on the age thing.

Petalpusher
04-22-2022, 07:08 AM

In order to have a midlife crisis you had to have a life prior to it. You are not married for 20 years and still single, that doesn't apply to you.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 07:10 AM
Only the woke liberal ones. But Boomers are more hung up on the age thing.

Nope, Boomers wed at younger ages, and it was more common for older guys to date younger girls back then. Also, it's Sean, the Zoomer, who's the most hung up on age in this thread.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 07:12 AM
Nope, I've never had trouble finding a girlfriend. In fact I've gone as far as blocking ex girlfriends' numbers, this way, I was in control of receiving texts from them and could go on with my life.

40-something guys dating younger women is an incel cope fantasy. It doesn't happen outside of weird cults or insane chubbies with daddy issues. Men prefer to date someone about their age, women like a guy who's a couple years older. Looking back through the family tree, grandparents, great-grandparents and beyond, there was always 5-7 year gap between the parents not 10-20.

It's nothing to do with red pill/black pill BS and everything to do with the fact that you're an autistic genetic dead end. If incels were animals subject to survival of the fittest they would have been killed and eaten before reaching adulthood.

Yo, Richmondbread. Am I right?

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 07:30 AM
Nope, I've never had trouble finding a girlfriend. In fact I've gone as far as blocking ex girlfriends' numbers, this way, I was in control of receiving texts from them and could go on with my life.

40-something guys dating younger women is an incel cope fantasy. It doesn't happen outside of weird cults or insane chubbies with daddy issues. Men prefer to date someone about their age, women like a guy who's a couple years older. Looking back through the family tree, grandparents, great-grandparents and beyond, there was always 5-7 year gap between the parents not 10-20.

It's nothing to do with red pill/black pill BS and everything to do with the fact that you're an autistic genetic dead end. If incels were animals subject to survival of the fittest they would have been killed and eaten before reaching adulthood.

it isn't a cope fantasy . If men want children they want to date a woman who can have children. Are you married? Do you have any children? In the 19th Century it wasn't uncommon for 50 year old men to marry 16 year old girls. Its only recently we have made it an issue. Not that I would ever approach a 16 year old girl. That is a a terrible match /extreme . I am just citing examples that don't fit with what you insist is reality.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 07:37 AM
it isn't a cope fantasy . If men want children they want to date a woman who can have children. Are you married? Do you have any children? In the 19th Century it wasn't uncommon for 50 year old men to marry 16 year old girls. Its only recently we have made it an issue. Not that I would ever approach a 16 year old girl. That is a a terrible match /extreme . I am just citing examples that don't fit with what you insist is reality.

Sean's a Zoomer, not a Boomer. Admit that I'm vindicated.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 07:56 AM
Today is 2022. And it's not common as you think.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1634600571091.png

Pedophilia in the South is not really "culture". Older men who date women significantly younger than themself instead of women their own age are normally perverted, and leverage their wealth for the company of younger women. They're ill-meaning, for they themselves are not married and have no intention of restricting his sexuality through marriage.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1428275578709.jpg

Not to mention the closer a couple is when it comes to their respective birth years, the greater their chances of avoiding divorce, but perhaps the point of trophy marriages isn't longevity.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1429344511369.png

20 year age difference is not as common, but plenty of women would marry a guy 10 -15 years older . And it's normal for younger women to have crushes. When my sister was 11 years old she had a crush on Actor Harrison Ford. He was 38 years old at the time. She didn't seem him as a "daddy" or father figure. She thought he was handsome. I am not suggesting this is good for men to enjoy attention from under age girls- that isn't my point. My point is that it is very common and natural for females to like men who are way older than they are. What isn't as common is for women to go after younger men or for men to fall for older women.

According to your logic, I should get a woman's birth certificate and make sure she's not a day younger than me for anything to work. Phsaw.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 08:13 AM
Sean supposedly is in his prime dating years, but he never leaves this forum. These are things that make you go "hmmmm".

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:14 AM
Sean supposedly is in his prime dating years, but he never leaves this forum. These are things that make you go "hmmmm".

He also never posts his picture.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 08:16 AM
He also never posts his picture.

Just wait. He'll find one from Redditt.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:18 AM
Just wait. He'll find one from Redditt.

He won't admit that he's into the black pill. Everything he posts is doom and gloom.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:19 AM
I don't care. I wouldn't trust Hollywood celebrities around children for one.

https://i.imgur.com/RanrPum.gif

I could easily pass for 30 and just lie about my age. But I'm a Christian so I choose not to do that . I could find a nice divorced woman in her late 30s. We can use fertility drugs.

Anglo-Celtic
04-22-2022, 08:20 AM
He won't admit that he's into the black pill. Everything he posts is doom and gloom.

Be fair. You would be black-pilled too if you never even kissed a girl.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:24 AM
Be fair. You would be black-pilled too if you never even kissed a girl.

Now that I can say at least. I did kiss a girl ONCE. In the 2nd grade. Granted it was back in 1987, but at least I had the chance.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:27 AM
This is probably what people think of me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0hiW-nkEMc&t=39s

Karol Klačansky
04-22-2022, 08:46 AM
its completely natural for older men to date younger women, even biologically so. If a man literally dedicates his life to the girl, even if shes young, and is caring for her and the children they have together obviously hes not just using her for sex.

Roy
04-22-2022, 09:13 AM
its completely natural for older men to date younger women, even biologically so. If a man literally dedicates his life to the girl, even if shes young, and is caring for her and the children they have together obviously hes not just using her for sex.

Yeah, and many of those older men actually, well ... are not likely to have a great sexual potency so it is not mostly sex then for them. But when I see some old man with a young woman on his side I sometimes do get some icky impression.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
04-22-2022, 09:34 AM
i've dated many younger women

alot of younger women are attracted to older men, and not necessarily for financial reasons

many of them find it easier to submit sexually to an older man....you know that most women enjoy being dommed to various degrees in the bedroom, right ?

Karol Klačansky
04-22-2022, 10:26 AM
Yeah, and many of those older men actually, well ... are not likely to have a great sexual potency so it is not mostly sex then for them. But when I see some old man with a young woman on his side I sometimes do get some icky impression.

many older men want to still have a family if they didnt have the possibility when they were young, obvioiusly they have to have a younger women for this. If the age difference is massive like greater than 20 years obviously its strange but if a women is 20 and the other 37 etc this is absolutely normal and there is nothing weird about it. Also some people saying what are they going to speak about...they are both grown adults. I know people my age who its like speaking to a brick wall, and some young people who are intelligent and you can have great conversations with. Nothing weird about this.

oszkar07
04-22-2022, 12:20 PM
Society views things in very specific ways, if a girl is 18/19 and going with a man up to the age of 25, its tolerated and accepted. But if the man is between 30 - 40 or above 40, the man may be viewed as some type of creep, even if he isn't.

When I was at University there was this couple/students in my class they had struck up a relationship.
The guy was around 40 at least even maybe 40 ish.
He wasnt particuliarly handsome or ugly not fat but not really jacked or athletic.
The girl was way younger could have been as young as 18/19.
She was reasonably nice looking. Nice face and body. They seemed happy with one another and were always together and looked quite content.
This was some time back nearly 20 years ago, I have the feeling that in modern times people are more judgemental about those type of relationships. As we seem to live in a highly escalated PC culture and Me too /cancel culture. Im not promoting such relationships of bigger age gaps and they by nature may be less common than the average but it seems society judges more harshly even though those relationships are consentual - legal and sometimes succesful.

Even in the 60's/70's/80's there were many cases of woman falling pregnant at 16yo to their 18 or 19 yo boyfriends. Many of those couples would get married and go on to raise family and live together into old age.

Then ofc there are the sugar daddy and gold digger relationships.

Anna nicole smiths millionaire husband was only in his 90's.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2022, 04:59 PM
Maybe "midlife crisis" isn't the correct term. Many people, more visible in men than women, go through a phase where they start doing things that are more reminiscent of people younger than themselves. Maybe it is a one-shot like the thirty-five-year-old man who jumps into a mosh pit for the first time in ten years. Sometimes, it can be bigger than that. A man who buys a Miata to zip around in while his wife totes the kids around in the minivan. Both are based on a person who is grabbing onto a piece of youth that they have yet to accept is in their yesterdays.

https://youtu.be/dKB9Ayv3f0s

When a man in his forties makes a music video where he rescues a woman who looks at least 15 years younger than he does, it comes across as odd. When the video creator goes to the extreme to argue how they could make an age-appropriate couple, he comes off as a person unwilling to accept he is growing older...at best. Other things about the video make it come off as downright creepy.

Read the comments to the video for a deeper understanding.

Maybe "midlife crisis" isn't the right word but what else should it be called?

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 05:57 PM
No they don't. Its natural. Its not as natural for men to be with older women, however. Men can father children at any age, women's eggs are lost by the time she is over 40

What you think is natural is amusingly always something that benefits you. No one wants to fuck you let alone a hot 20-something. Accept reality and move on.

Incal
04-22-2022, 05:59 PM

It's always like that regardless of age.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2022, 06:16 PM
It's always like that regardless of age.

I used to think some guys were too broke to attract golddiggers. Then I had a friend bring one back from his court-ordered DUI class. He bought her a bicycle so they can peddle to the bars together...
Maybe it is love.
Maybe they have a bond that others just don't comprehend.

Wegner
04-22-2022, 06:34 PM
I used to think some guys were too broke to attract golddiggers. Then I had a friend bring one back from his court-ordered DUI class. He bought her a bicycle so they can peddle to the bars together...
Maybe it is love.

I know a guy that was getting $800/month in social security disability and still managed to give his girlfriend $200/month...because he was sponging off HIS friends. (Both of his parents died years ago, so he can't sponge off of them...)

Last I heard he had broken up with this other girl and gotten a new long-distance girlfriend, this one in Canada, and was sending her painkillers through the mail. Yea, the ones that are illegal without a prescription. He's got a prescription and somehow thinks that makes it OK to give his pills to other people.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 07:11 PM
Maybe it is love.

I think that bond is alcoholism.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 07:17 PM
Maybe "midlife crisis" isn't the correct term. Many people, more visible in men than women, go through a phase where they start doing things that are more reminiscent of people younger than themselves. Maybe it is a one-shot like the thirty-five-year-old man who jumps into a mosh pit for the first time in ten years. Sometimes, it can be bigger than that. A man who buys a Miata to zip around in while his wife totes the kids around in the minivan. Both are based on a person who is grabbing onto a piece of youth that they have yet to accept is in their yesterdays.

When a man in his forties makes a music video where he rescues a woman who looks at least 15 years younger than he does, it comes across as odd. When the video creator goes to the extreme to argue how they could make an age-appropriate couple, he comes off as a person unwilling to accept he is growing older...at best. Other things about the video make it come off as downright creepy.

Maybe "midlife crisis" isn't the right word but what else should it be called?

This sums it up perfectly.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:34 PM
Yeah, and many of those older men actually, well ... are not likely to have a great sexual potency so it is not mostly sex then for them. But when I see some old man with a young woman on his side I sometimes do get some icky impression.Why not the other way round ? Why is it only creepy for older men and younger women but not older women after young men? Do you think Johnny Depp is creepy ? I don't think it is odd at all.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:36 PM

Maybe "midlife crisis" isn't the right word but what else should it be called?She doesn't look 15 years younger, unless you think she looks like a teen.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:37 PM
What you think is natural is amusingly always something that benefits you. No one wants to fuck you let alone a hot 20-something. Accept reality and move on.I'm a very handsome and talented man. Unlike you.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 08:39 PM
I could pass for late 20s.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220422/556a129bbbc98d55d7c5e8aee5a7d0a3.jpg

Italicus
04-22-2022, 08:50 PM
If I caught you or any other older creep messing with my sisters, I'd beat you half to death. Then piss on your unconscious body. It's harsh and nasty, but that's what I'd do. Because you would deserve it.

Italicus
04-22-2022, 08:51 PM
I could pass for late 20s.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220422/556a129bbbc98d55d7c5e8aee5a7d0a3.jpg

Late 30s at best. You're still a creeper by the way.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2022, 09:59 PM
She doesn't look 15 years younger, unless you think she looks like a teen.

She could pass for a teen far more than you could pass for a thirty-year-old.

Telling people you look thirty isn't the same thing as actually looking thirty. The fact you insist that you can 'pass' for much younger than you are is a manifestation of what I was describing. Those who his having trouble accepting the fact that their youth is part of their past.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:00 PM
She could pass for a teen far more than you could pass for a thirty-year-old.

Telling people you look thirty isn't the same thing as actually looking thirty. The fact you insist that you can 'pass' for much younger than you are is a manifestation of what I was describing. Those who his having trouble accepting the fact that their youth is part of their past.I could easily look 30 and im not even lean maxed yet . I don't care what you think "youth" is. It doesn't matter.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:01 PM
If I caught you or any other older creep messing with my sisters, I'd beat you half to death. Then piss on your unconscious body. It's harsh and nasty, but that's what I'd do. Because you would deserve it.You look older than me.

Italicus
04-22-2022, 10:05 PM
You look older than me.

That's besides the point, but that's not true. I am much more handsome than you, more youthful than you, and skinnier than you, you perverted bullfrog. But to reiterate, watch what you do with young girls. Any person worth their salt would beat the shit out of an old creep hitting on their daughter or sister.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2022, 10:14 PM
I could easily look 30 and im not even lean maxed yet . I don't care what you think "youth" is. It doesn't matter.
What I say about you doesn't matter. However, self-awareness has never been one of your strong suits. If thinking you would look thirty if you are "maxed" keeps you going, go right ahead thinking that. Who cares if a substantial percentage of people think you come off as a delusional creepster?

Your results in the romantic department speak for themselves!

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 10:18 PM
I'm a very handsome and talented man. Unlike you.

I can tell from your weekly threads about all your issues, including anxiety over your looks and hoping at 40-something you'll have an agent that will get you in the music industry.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:38 PM
That's besides the point, but that's not true. I am much more handsome than you, more youthful than you, and skinnier than you, you perverted bullfrog. But to reiterate, watch what you do with young girls. Any person worth their salt would beat the shit out of an old creep hitting on their daughter or sister.

No offense, but.. I seen your pictures. I'm not an old creep. I'm a wonderful child of God.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:39 PM
I can tell from your weekly threads about all your issues, including anxiety over your looks and hoping at 40-something you'll have an agent that will get you in the music industry.

Well, you're dead wrong. The music industry is controlled by Satan. It's collapsing soon. I am independent musician. I have a small but loyal fan base.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:41 PM
What I say about you doesn't matter. However, self-awareness has never been one of your strong suits. If thinking you would look thirty if you are "maxed" keeps you going, go right ahead thinking that. Who cares if a substantial percentage of people think you come off as a delusional creepster?

Your results in the romantic department speak for themselves!

A creep goes after children. I am not. I am interested in having children. Adult females have a limited amount of eggs and past 35 they usually lose ability to reproduce. A woman's 25 is a man's 40.

Italicus
04-22-2022, 10:43 PM
No offense, but.. I seen your pictures. I'm not an old creep. I'm a wonderful child of God.

You ARE an old creep. And you look like manatee goldfish mongrel. It looks like you should be living in the ocean, not on land with us humans.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:46 PM
You ARE an old creep. And you look like manatee goldfish mongrel. It looks like you should be living in the ocean, not on land with us humans.

I am not an old creep, and don't worry about your sisters. I don't think I would have any interest in those things.

Italicus
04-22-2022, 10:51 PM
I am not an old creep, and don't worry about your sisters. I don't think I would have any interest in those things.

"Those things" huh? Richie, I'd beat the tar out of you if I caught you trying to pull of anything with a young girl.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 10:56 PM
"Those things" huh? Richie, I'd beat the tar out of you if I caught you trying to pull of anything with a young girl.

25 year old women are not "young girls". They are half past their prime.

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-22-2022, 11:00 PM
Well, you're dead wrong. The music industry is controlled by Satan. It's collapsing soon. I am independent musician.

You wanted to be in the music industry. You asked about getting an agent. You couldn't get an agent and so now you changed your view about the music industry.

I have a small but loyal fan base.

Yeah, I noticed in the comment section of your youtube channel.

I shouldn't be shitting on you since you're clearly bipolar. You're currently in your mania phase. Picking on people with issues is not right but you're being very obnoxious, as is typical of people with bipolar in their mania phase.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 11:01 PM
Why is this thread turning into a personal attack against me? I never even mentioned myself in the situation. I am using hypothetical. I don't plan on wooing any 22 year old girl.

Italicus
04-22-2022, 11:03 PM
25 year old women are not "young girls". They are half past their prime.

That's something only a pig would say.

Richmondbread
04-22-2022, 11:03 PM
That's something only a pig would say.

look at their eggs.

BakersfieldChimp
04-22-2022, 11:44 PM
A creep goes after children. I am not. I am interested in having children. Adult females have a limited amount of eggs and past 35 they usually lose ability to reproduce. A woman's 25 is a man's 40.

"a woman's 25 is a man's 40"? Are you talking about a young girl looking for a daddy who can take care of her?
The world is full of those.

My understanding of a "midlife crisis" is a person in their 30s or 40s who is acting out in ways that might be appropriate for a person in their 20s. These people have yet to accept that they have aged past those behaviors.
Instead of showing why this isn't happening to you, you have chosen to double down on your delusions of still being youthful.

Anglo-Celtic
Now that I can say at least. I did kiss a girl ONCE. In the 2nd grade. Granted it was back in 1987, but at least I had the chance.

I had my first kiss in kindergarten. Evidently, I had my last kiss with my ex.

Italicus
look at their eggs.

You're a fucking sexist pig. Normally I don't use the word sexist, but I know one when I see one. A creepy, sexist pig. Stay away from young women.

mitalit
04-22-2022, 11:50 PM
Why dont you upload a video on your youtube channel saying that you are looking for a partner (preferably 20 years younger than you)? I am sure someone will contact you. there is a lid for every pot

Anglo-Celtic
04-23-2022, 12:00 AM
What you think is natural is amusingly always something that benefits you. No one wants to fuck you let alone a hot 20-something. Accept reality and move on.

Meh. I dated *two* models back in the day, one of whom was one of the most gorgeous girls I ever saw, and I wasn't all that.

Longbowman
04-23-2022, 12:19 AM
Obviously it's not ideal to encourage this behaviour.

There are loads of little reasons why it's messed up, but here are some big ones for you:

1) With a significant age gap - and the fact women tend to outlive men - the women stands to be a widow for decades. This is obviously 'subpar.'
2) With a significant age gap, and your belief that older women shouldn't date younger men, [some] younger men will be unable to date women, as the women their own age are dating older men, the women younger than they are are still children, and older women are not viable romantic partners. This will at best depress them and at worse radicalise them (see: most Saudi volunteers for ISIS).
3) With a significant age gap, the father will be an old man when the children are teenagers, and lack energy to engage with them appropriately (we've all seen it).

Obviously no one will prevent you from doing it, it's legal, it's allowed, but it shouldn't be encouraged. Intuitively and statistically it is simply very far from the ideal age gap. The marriages break down at far higher rates and even the ones that stick are inferior, see above. 'But I want to have kids!' Most people accomplish that in their 20s and 30s, which is the appropriate time to do so - you have enough energy at that point in your life.

Unfortunately it's all a bit academic for you, RB, as you will obviously die a virgin.

If you want to have a one-night stand with a younger woman or an older woman or a younger man or an older man, go nuts, it doesn't matter as much. But for having kids it does.

Jansob
04-23-2022, 12:29 AM
I have a friend who actually looked a lot like Richmond when he was younger…chubby, same sort of face, really could have been related. And he was funny, kind, hardworking, and would give you the shirt off his back. He wasn't rich or handsome, but he ended up marrying the tall hot blonde woman in our office and has three kids.
Personality is everything (unless you are deformed or massively obese).Richmond focuses on looks because he doesn’t understand this. If he were actually charming and self-supporting he wouldn’t be alone.

Anglo-Celtic
04-23-2022, 12:31 AM
You're a fucking sexist pig. Normally I don't use the word sexist, but I know one when I see one. A creepy, sexist pig. Stay away from young women.

You're right. The creep should improve himself so that he can become a Hitler-loving fascist punk.

Anglo-Celtic
04-23-2022, 12:35 AM
I have a friend who actually looked a lot like Richmond when he was younger…chubby, same sort of face, really could have been related. And he was funny, kind, hardworking, and would give you the shirt off his back. He wasn't rich or handsome, but he ended up marrying the tall hot blonde woman in our office and has three kids.
Personality is everything (unless you are deformed or massively obese).Richmond focuses on looks because he doesn’t understand this. If he were actually charming and self-supporting he wouldn’t be alone.

That may be the best comment in the thread. Of course, pretty boys can afford to be jerks.

Richmondbread
04-23-2022, 03:06 AM
Obviously it's not ideal to encourage this behaviour.

There are loads of little reasons why it's messed up, but here are some big ones for you:

1) With a significant age gap - and the fact women tend to outlive men - the women stands to be a widow for decades. This is obviously 'subpar.'
2) With a significant age gap, and your belief that older women shouldn't date younger men, [some] younger men will be unable to date women, as the women their own age are dating older men, the women younger than they are are still children, and older women are not viable romantic partners. This will at best depress them and at worse radicalise them (see: most Saudi volunteers for ISIS).
3) With a significant age gap, the father will be an old man when the children are teenagers, and lack energy to engage with them appropriately (we've all seen it).

Obviously no one will prevent you from doing it, it's legal, it's allowed, but it shouldn't be encouraged. Intuitively and statistically it is simply very far from the ideal age gap. The marriages break down at far higher rates and even the ones that stick are inferior, see above. 'But I want to have kids!' Most people accomplish that in their 20s and 30s, which is the appropriate time to do so - you have enough energy at that point in your life.

Unfortunately it's all a bit academic for you, RB, as you will obviously die a virgin.

If you want to have a one-night stand with a younger woman or an older woman or a younger man or an older man, go nuts, it doesn't matter as much. But for having kids it does.

As long as it's a man and a woman, why should it matter? Gay marriage is disgusting. Age gaps mean nothing.

Richmondbread
04-23-2022, 03:07 AM

I am handsome. So he didn't look like me.

Italicus
04-23-2022, 03:08 AM
I am handsome. So he didn't look like me.

You are one delusional manatee goldfish mongrel.

Italicus
04-23-2022, 03:09 AM
As long as it's a man and a woman, why should it matter? Gay marriage is disgusting. Age gaps mean nothing.

Yes.Yes they do. But your skull is empty, so we don't expect you to know better, although it would be nice if we could.

Richmondbread
04-23-2022, 03:15 AM
Yes.Yes they do. But your skull is empty, so we don't expect you to know better, although it would be nice if we could.

No, no they don't.

Richmondbread
04-23-2022, 03:15 AM
I am handsome , talented,and I will have a beautiful young woman.