PDA

View Full Version : Bass player mystery

RoyBatty
04-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Here's a decent Japanese bass player. Question is, is it a girl or could it be a guy?

(Yes I can hear what sounds like "her?" singing along while playing but even so am not really sure.)

Either way, nice player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTslztiF00

Skandi
04-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Girl, shape of the body, way she moved the microphone and shape of knees and hands.

Edit and the legs kept together

RoyBatty
04-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Girl, shape of the body, way she moved the microphone and shape of knees and hands.

Edit and the legs kept together

I noticed the legs as well but of course any crossdresser worth their bottle of mineral water would remember that rule.

When you say bodyshape what were the giveaways?

Skandi
04-11-2009, 05:54 PM
At 6 seconds in she moves her left elbow against her side, pushing the cloth in, but the hip continues to stick out when the arm fits into the waist.

Although the hands are pretty strong the fingers are very slim and smooth.

Solwyn
04-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Its a girl. Her knees are together and although she's very thin, she has a definite female shape.

Although there are times when I see some of my Asian students with their boyfriends that I am inclined to think that some of the boys they date "from the old country" are very effeminate. Every now and then I have to do a double take because sometimes they do look like two girls holding hands.