PDA

View Full Version : Copts attacked by Muslims in Turin (Italy) for being Christians

Laly
04-26-2022, 06:57 AM
https://www.fdesouche.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/coptes.jpeg

It happened in Turin on Corso Vigevano. The two brothers are 62 and 71 years old.

They were attacked because they did not respect the rules of Ramadan which impose not to smoke during the period of fasting. “But my father and my uncle are Coptic Christians, they are not Muslims ”, explains the daughter and niece of the victims of an attack that took place on Monday afternoon on Corso Vigevano almost in Piazza Crispi. “It's not the first time that even in Italy we have been attacked for the fact that we are Christians” says the 23-year-old, born and raised in Italy.

His family has lived in Turin for more than 40 years, his father is 62 years old and has always been an activist for the promotion of the rights of the Coptic minority who are victims of discrimination in Egypt. “It angers me to think that this discrimination also exists here ”, he says.

The father, 62, and uncle, 70, stood in the square. “They were waiting for my mother – says the young woman – My uncle was smoking a cigarette and this group of passers-by, foreigners but I don't know what nationality, began to insult and swear. My father then turned and asked them if they were talking to him and my uncle. They said yes, saying it was not good for Muslims to smoke.“

When the two explained that their faith was different, they were attacked with kicks and punches. Both were treated at Giovanni Bosco for several bruises. They do not know their attackers. ' But maybe this group of people had already noticed my family members, my uncle lives in the area, my father is known in the community for his activist work. They both wear fairly obvious Christian crosses.”

The group only escaped when one of the attacked told the other to call the police. “We have already had problems in the past – said the girl – It happened to me in the city center, I was with my friends, we were approached by a man with a small child who started to insult us by calling us impure and saying that we were dressed like prostitutes because we were wearing western clothes . This always happened during Ramadan . The husband of a friend of my mother was attacked because he ate during the month of fasting which he clearly does not respect being of another religion”. In the coming days, the victims of the attack will file a complaint. […]

https://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca/2022/04/20/news/aggrediti_perche_stavano_fumando_in_ramadan-346147187/

Copts who were kicked and punched on Monday for smoking and carrying crosses during Ramadan weren't the only ones to be reprimanded for failing to follow Islamic law in Barriera di Milano, a multi-ethnic neighborhood in Turin.

“ Last week in Porta Palazzo a good friend of mine was insulted for drinking water in the street. – They shouted “Ramadan, haram” to remind him that it is forbidden to drink water during the day during the month of fasting.” A few days ago, his brother Nabil was also criticized for the same reason.

'A young man, possibly Tunisian, outside the same bar told him that Islamic law forbids smoking during Ramadan and that this time, to avoid trouble, he should lower his head and stick to it, conform. I can assure you, Sherif continues, that if I went out tomorrow to eat a sandwich in this same area, I would not come out alive. The reason, explains the Egyptian-born businessman over the phone, is simple: “They want to apply sharia because they consider us inferior and want to dominate us.“Over the past few days, Sherif has been reporting everything to the police. The investigations aim to identify the perpetrators of the attack, thanks also to the security cameras installed in the area.

https://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/legiziano-aggredito-dai-fondamentalisti-vogliono-imporre-2028302.html

SilverKnight
04-26-2022, 07:19 AM
awhhh the Mussies yet again :rolleyes:
...Doing what they know best. Violence.

Anaximander
04-26-2022, 05:41 PM
The news shouldnt have been that they were attacked, but whether they fought back.....

Incal
04-26-2022, 07:19 PM
If I were on charge of law and order I'd imprison that mohammedan trash a couple of weeks with daily beatings morning, afternoon and nights; no food of course (they are fasting after all). Then leave them to drift somewhere in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Teutone
04-26-2022, 07:21 PM
If I were on charge of law and order I'd imprison that mohammedan trash a couple of weeks with daily beatings morning, afternoon and nights; no food of course (they are fasting after all). Then leave them to drift somewhere in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Edgy

Italicus
04-26-2022, 09:06 PM
Christ, the Musrats are assaulting Christians in a Christian country. Who knows what will happen when they become a large minority, or worse. Mohammedan animals should be kicked out of Europe to the Muzzie shitholes where they belong.

SilverKnight
04-27-2022, 12:14 AM
Christ, the Musrats are assaulting Christians in a Christian country. Who knows what will happen when they become a large minority, or worse. Mohammedan animals should be kicked out of Europe to the Muzzie shitholes where they belong.

I'm cool with peaceful mussies, but this shit attacking Christians in their own freaking land is getting out of fucking control...

Italicus
04-27-2022, 12:28 AM
I'm cool with peaceful mussies, but this shit attacking Christians in their own freaking land is getting out of fucking control...

See, the problem with the peaceful ones is that they make excuses for the violent ones. "Oh, we're not all like that! He's just an outlier!". "Don't be Islamophobic, that's racist!" The peaceful ones push for more Muslim migration, which means more bad apples get in. They either renounce Islam or they get the fuck out.

Urbanuss
04-27-2022, 01:08 AM
Kebabs being Kebabs, nothing new..

REMOVE KEBAB!

Colonel Frank Grimes
04-27-2022, 01:16 AM
The future of Western Europe is violence in the streets. Instead of preparing for the coming conflict, they worry about Ukraina and Russia. Look in your own backyards.

Pater Patota
04-27-2022, 01:28 AM
Noooooooooo, they are lying, Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, I would swear there no Muslims harms infidels, Allah Snackbar!

arkas
04-27-2022, 01:45 PM
Horrifying that this is in Italy, I thought this must be in Egypt but I didnt read the title properly.

Italicus
04-27-2022, 05:20 PM
The future of Western Europe is violence in the streets. Instead of preparing for the coming conflict, they worry about Ukraina and Russia. Look in your own backyards.

Hopefully the fate of the migrants will be the same as what happened when Iberia was reconquered. Expelled and deported.

Momo
04-27-2022, 05:27 PM
The deciding factor is that they are migrants from North Africa, not that they are Muslims. Poland also has a Muslim minority and you hear very little from them because they racially are Europeans.

Laly
05-05-2022, 06:39 PM
The deciding factor is that they are migrants from North Africa, not that they are Muslims. Poland also has a Muslim minority and you hear very little from them because they racially are Europeans.

No, it’s not limited at all to North Africans. And taking Poland, where there are 0.0…% Muslims, as an ex., is irrelevant. Once you have reached a crisis point concerning the quantity of Muslims, you know the future will be dark.

Just some cases very similar to that of those Copts, this time in Germany, in centres for asylum seekers:

“A group of Muslims from Chechnya attacked Christians from Eritrea in their rooms at 2:30 am. A witness reported that the Chechens had previously made it clear that they hated Christians by insulting them.

Then the unbelievable: the Chechens throw two of the Eritrean Christians out of the second floor window – clearly attempted murder. The Eritreans had tried to barricade themselves, in vain. As the lawyer for the Eritreans, Peter Conradi, emphasized to the ARD magazine, it was not a case of a mass brawl on both sides, but a raid that had been planned in advance.”

https://www.bayernkurier.de/inland/6669-ard-berichtet-ueber-uebergriffe-von-moslems-auf-christen/

“The case of a Christian family from Iraq who was housed in a reception center in Freising, Bavaria, is particularly dramatic. The father reported to a Bavarian Radio television crew about beatings and threats by a Syrian Islamist. “They yelled at my wife and hit my child. They say: We will kill you and drink your blood.” The family lived in the home's room as if they were in captivity – until they could stand it no longer and returned to Mosul, Iraq.”

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article146919471/Islamisten-bedrohen-Christen-in-Fluechtlingsheimen.html

“Farid is a Catholic Kurd, Toni an Orthodox Christian Armenian. "You eat pork, we don't play with you," shouted the children of the Islamists. “It started with the children,” explains Farid. He has one child, Toni two. A few months ago, the children of the Chechens started insulting another of the “infidel” kuffar […] Soon after, they beat him. Since then, Toni and Farid no longer let their children go out alone.”

https://www.zeit.de/2014/32/fluechtlinge-deutschland-christen-verfolgung-muslime?mode=recommendation&page=4

The natural, the cultural and the religious are mixed up and Islam is inextricably linked to “Arabity”. It is a globalizing, totalising religion, embracing all aspects of life (including the way to do your business), that is modelled on Arabic culture. And the Quranic, and more broadly, the Islamic talk, implementing also a very specific rhetoric, have a huge psychological impact.