PDA

View Full Version : Classify TV presenter of Pakistani descent Tan France

Tooting Carmen
04-29-2022, 02:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUR-iZWyzkw

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 04:23 PM
Yikes!
Really doesn't make sense to me, like transexuals that want to pass as women and get upset when men don't want "women" but women.

If one set of people don't want you, maybe leave them be?

Why burn your skin off to fake it?

Then again, gay pakistani ...? He should have gone to Madrassa in South Asia. Could have had all the arse he could want!

Tooting Carmen
04-29-2022, 04:25 PM
Yikes!
Really doesn't make sense to me, like transexuals that want to pass as women and get upset when men don't want "women" but women.

If one set of people don't want you, maybe leave them be?

Why burn your skin off to fake it?

Then again, gay pakistani ...? He should have gone to Madrassa in South Asia. Could have had all the arse he could want!

But his point was that his skin bleaching was as much to increase his status among Pakistanis themselves as it was to be accepted in White British society. (Of course he was misguided and foolish, but that is a moot point really).

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 04:27 PM
BTW "colourism" is bullshit. Just SJW bitching about shit that's their own fault.

South Asia is overwhelmingly brown, like 95-98% brown. Who do they think is doing the colour selecting. It's other brown status seekers.

Fuck 'em. Every one of these pieces (videos/articles/reddit threads) seems like an accusation that someone other people victimised them, not their own fellow complexed brown people. Then they go about wanting less fair people in this or that media ... Fuckers.

Tooting Carmen
04-29-2022, 04:29 PM
BTW "colourism" is bullshit. Just SJW bitching about shit that's their own fault.

South Asia is overwhelmingly brown, like 95-98% brown. Who do they think is doing the colour selecting. It's other brown status seekers.

Fuck 'em. Every one of these pieces (videos/articles/reddit threads) seems like an accusation that someone other people victimised them, not their own fellow complexed brown people. Then they go about wanting less fair people in this or that media ... Fuckers.

That's what he says. Along with 'conventional' racism, he points out that colourism is present among South Asians (and other nonwhites too) practically from the moment they are born, with 'aunties' commenting on how fair or not the newborns are.

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 04:33 PM
But his point was that his skin bleaching was as much to increase his status among Pakistanis themselves as it was to be accepted in White British society. (Of course he was misguided and foolish, but that is a moot point really).

Maybe they're just mentally ill? I mean brown people who are selectively biased against brown people ... like the white people of twitter or those cringe-y Americans that kiss "PoC" arse.

And again, if he wants to find desi companionship, he should try South Asia, massive market ... And seriously, Madrassas are rampant ... at least according to what friends who went to madrassas in Bangladesh and Pakistan, tell me.

And yeah, given the rape-y-ness of the average villager from there ... I buy that they're like that.

Tooting Carmen
04-29-2022, 04:33 PM
This being said, from what I have seen, Bollywood nowadays is not so much obsessed with light skin as with musclebound physiques. (Given how Indians are often among the least muscular men in real life - though to be sure there are exceptions - it is quite odd to see their film industry full of men who in many cases would give Anthony Joshua a run for his money).

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 04:41 PM
That's what he says. Along with 'conventional' racism, he points out that colourism is present among South Asians (and other nonwhites too) practically from the moment they are born, with 'aunties' commenting on how fair or not the newborns are.

Then surely it isn't a prejudice but a neurosis. A mental disorder in large groups of brown people.

This is something they need to fix in themselves, maybe they are just too ... populous. The default look on planet Earth? This could simply be a distortion of their status seeking aspect?
How do you stand out in a brown world? Have fair skin! Then you become instantly memorable, instantly desirable ...

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 04:45 PM
This being said, from what I have seen, Bollywood nowadays is not so much obsessed with light skin as with musclebound physiques. (Given how Indians are often among the least muscular men in real life - though to be sure there are exceptions - it is quite odd to see their film industry full of men who in many cases would give Anthony Joshua a run for his money).

South Asian culture is permeated with a... gay aesthetic. I think most men who watch Bollywood are perhaps closeted.

I never found Bollywood appealing but some of the older actresses looked great and a lot of the present ones, too.

Yes, it has become browner. Noticeably so, over the last 3 decades. Though if you look at desi news media, especially the lefty English language stuff, you'd think the KKK operated a casting couch in central Mumbai!

Tooting Carmen
04-29-2022, 04:50 PM
South Asian culture is permeated with a... gay aesthetic. I think most men who watch Bollywood are perhaps closeted.

That's the point though - the muscle obsession seems to be relatively recent. You can see the difference even within the same acting dynasties, such as the Roshans and the Khans:
https://c.ndtvimg.com/2019-01/mp1jq76_hrithik-twitter_625x300_10_January_19.jpghttps://www.pinkvilla.com/files/styles/amp_metadata_content_image/public/salman_khan_shares_a_family_pic_on_fathers_day.jpg

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 05:05 PM
That's the point though - the muscle obsession seems to be relatively recent. You can see the difference even within the same acting dynasties, such as the Roshans and the Khans:
https://c.ndtvimg.com/2019-01/mp1jq76_hrithik-twitter_625x300_10_January_19.jpghttps://www.pinkvilla.com/files/styles/amp_metadata_content_image/public/salman_khan_shares_a_family_pic_on_fathers_day.jpg

I don't really keep up with Bollywood, other than surveying the wares of /r/bollywoodUHQ on occasion but, I thought this muscle thing came with John Abraham and that other guy ... Salman Khan, I think. Back in the '00s.

I saw a poster of John Abraham, top off, casual-flexing, stradling a motorbike, on a young cousin's bedroom wall, in Bangladesh. lol...

The only posters I had on my walls were of Sonali Bendre, Mahima Chahudry and Sushmita Sen. Well, them and Madonna and INXS (ok, that's questionable!).

The muscles thing might just bee bulldog dominance thnig? The bulkier you look, the more of the road you get, the more you dominate?

I dunno, I find it all off-putting. I've always been medium build, well until I fell ill.

Pro.crasti.nation
04-29-2022, 05:06 PM
dp