PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider Slavs to be white?

michal3141
05-04-2022, 08:20 AM
I know there are some racist theories that Slavs are not white.
I think these are not popular nowadays but I would still like to ask the question.
Do you consider Slavs to be white? Explain your position.

Mortimer
05-04-2022, 08:30 AM
Yes obviously, and they are the largest european linguistic group. Half of all of Europe is Slav if not more then half. It would be weird to exclude them impossible.

michal3141
05-04-2022, 08:34 AM
Yes obviously, and they are the largest european linguistic group. Half of all of Europe is Slav if not more then half. It would be weird to exclude them impossible.

It is also obvious to me, but there are some XIX century theories that only Germanics are white therefore I am asking.

sioned
05-04-2022, 08:39 AM
Obvliously there is troll intend here

Cristiano viejo
05-04-2022, 09:07 AM
Some are some are not.

Aldaris
05-04-2022, 08:08 PM
That's a no-brainer.

Urbanuss
05-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Yes

znenammi
05-04-2022, 08:11 PM
White-east asian hybrids.

sevruk
05-05-2022, 05:09 AM
Only ukrainians

Lisyonok
05-05-2022, 05:23 AM
First I thought that this thread is some kind of troll or insult...

In average, Slavs are one of the lightest meta-ethnicities in the world. Slavic countries form significant part of Europe. If Slavs were not white, who would be?

NSXD60
05-05-2022, 05:26 AM
To paraphrase singer Donovan, "They call them byelo/yellow, quite rightly", but some do reach that PIE in the sky summit.

kaldehimyu
05-05-2022, 11:56 AM
Real Slavs: Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians are white in my opinion

Urbanuss
05-05-2022, 12:00 PM
First I thought that this thread is some kind of troll or insult...

In average, Slavs are one of the lightest meta-ethnicities in the world. Slavic countries form significant part of Europe. If Slavs were not white, who would be?

Slavs are white, that's a fact.

But lightness isnt necessarily whiteness, a very light castizo isnt whiter than a type III skin native european.

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 12:03 PM
Most are White in the physical sense, just like Spaniards or Italians but the mentality isn't white, there is something quite different in the way Slavs act and think that is non western, more like people from Turkey or parts of the middle east.

michal3141
05-05-2022, 12:37 PM
Most are White in the physical sense, just like Spaniards or Italians but the mentality isn't white, there is something quite different in the way Slavs act and think that is non western, more like people from Turkey or parts of the middle east.

Sadly I have to agree. A lot of Slavs are rude, impulsive, prone to manipulation. Especially this war between Russia and Ukraine makes me feel ashamed of Slavs.

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Sadly I have to agree. A lot of Slavs are rude, impulsive, prone to manipulation. Especially this war between Russia and Ukraine makes me feel ashamed of Slavs.

I see it to an extent in the Spanish too but to a much lesser extent and they generally have a sunnier disposition. One thing that strikes me about Slavs is the tough macho culture, the herd mentality, the fact that they will not give in to something if they see it as against their peoples interest, that is the case in Russia and in Ukraine.

Roy
05-05-2022, 01:51 PM
They're mulattos on average, so no.

Africanwidow
05-05-2022, 01:53 PM
I only consider Anglos white. Therefore, all of continental Europe is excluded.

Roy
05-05-2022, 06:23 PM
I only consider Anglos white. Therefore, all of continental Europe is excluded.

Old-fashioned as I see. :coffee: :D

Dušan
05-05-2022, 06:29 PM
They're mulattos on average, so no.

We are mulattos with bbc :D

Decius
05-05-2022, 06:51 PM

Thank god we don't act western.

Dušan
05-05-2022, 06:58 PM
I see it to an extent in the Spanish too but to a much lesser extent and they generally have a sunnier disposition. One thing that strikes me about Slavs is the tough macho culture, the herd mentality, the fact that they will not give in to something if they see it as against their peoples interest, that is the case in Russia and in Ukraine.

These are good sides, to be masculine, collectivistic and nationalistic.

You would like to we be like Westerners? :(

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 07:01 PM

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 07:02 PM

Lol i hate most aspects of the West myself but i think there are some things that i value in Western culture like the courtesy, the curiosity about everything, the idea of fair play and a sensitivity to the weak, in that sense i am more of a 19th century liberal rather than the modern incarnations that have gone way too far on Liberal ideals with all this multicultural fetish etc.

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 07:05 PM
These are good sides, to be masculine, collectivistic and nationalistic.

You would like to we be like Westerners? :(

I think they take it too far though, there is something quite primitive almost ice age about the Slavic concepts of masculinity and nationalism, i like the balance between that and more modern ideals but obviously some have gone too far, my ideal society i think is something more like the traditional American South.

Dušan
05-05-2022, 07:15 PM
I think they take it too far though, there is something quite primitive almost ice age about the Slavic concepts of masculinity and nationalism, i like the balance between that and more modern ideals but obviously some have gone too far, my ideal society i think is something more like the traditional American South.

Slavs may be "primitive", but better "primitive" than sophisticated in German/British/French/Swedish way.

https://i.imgur.com/BBj81rU.jpeg

Decius
05-05-2022, 07:30 PM
Lol i hate most aspects of the West myself but i think there are some things that i value in Western culture like the courtesy, the curiosity about everything, the idea of fair play and a sensitivity to the weak, in that sense i am more of a 19th century liberal rather than the modern incarnations that have gone way too far on Liberal ideals with all this multicultural fetish etc.

Lol the westerners are nothing but fair. They attacked pygmies and natives with guns while the other side was throwing rocks and shooting arrows.

michal3141
05-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Please be respectful to each other. I know you have different opinions but I don't want this thread to become yet another war.

Decius
05-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Slavs may be "primitive", but better "primitive" than sophisticated in German/British/French/Swedish way.

the west is getting what they deserve with the refugees. They've caused so much shit around the world and now they wonder why refugees are flooding their countries hehe.

Aldaris
05-05-2022, 08:10 PM

Too far? You don't know much about Slavs, then. At least in here and other West Slavic nations, it's not enough, if anything. When I go with the average Czech as an example, it's ironic that a half Basque guy is pretty much always the more nationalistic one.

PlattitüdenPaule
05-05-2022, 08:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BBj81rU.jpeg

Lol thank you for giving me nightmares.

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Too far? You don't know much about Slavs, then. At least in here and other West Slavic nations, it's not enough, if anything. When I go with the average Czech as an example, it's ironic that a half Basque guy is pretty much always the more nationalistic one.

Well not everyone is the same, many British are very based but then they are outnumbered by the not based people, I think my critique still stands, like i said i admire many aspects of the West, especially Germany, Britain, France to an extent but they have gone downhill in too many ways.

Cristiano viejo
05-05-2022, 08:43 PM
I see it to an extent in the Spanish
Spanish are one of the most civilized and well behaved people.

You only have to see that thread about the list of criminals by nationality in UK, we were one of the last ones. And barely you will see a Spaniard making troubles abroad.

How do you dare to criticize us, plus being British, one of the most savage and uncivilized people??

Oliver109
05-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Spanish are one of the most civilized and well behaved people.

You only have to see that thread about the list of criminals by nationality in UK, we were one of the last ones. And barely you will see a Spaniard making troubles abroad.

How do you dare to criticize us, plus being British, one of the most savage and uncivilized people??

Lol, Spanish people are noisy, they behave abroad but that is because the underclasses in Spain cannot afford to travel so you never hear of their bad behaviour abroad.

Cristiano viejo
05-05-2022, 11:01 PM
Lol, Spanish people are noisy, they behave abroad but that is because the underclasses in Spain cannot afford to travel so you never hear of their bad behaviour abroad.

Noisy xD
Then I dont know what British are :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpxdyRd3S9E

KirillMazur
05-05-2022, 11:01 PM
Globalists consider the Slavs white - the whole complex of "anti-white" measures is applied to the Slavs, along with other white Caucasians.
Since they do not consider it necessary to keep the Slavs in their pure form, like blacks or Asians, then the Slavs are white.

Aldaris
05-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Well not everyone is the same, many British are very based but then they are outnumbered by the not based people, I think my critique still stands, like i said i admire many aspects of the West, especially Germany, Britain, France to an extent but they have gone downhill in too many ways.

The hell it did. That's why I refrain from this. I wouldn't give a rat's ass if I wasn't half Iberian, but the consequences of either cultural influence or direct orders from the boss (EU) in Spain almost makes me throw up in some cases.