PDA

View Full Version : The blood of ancient civilizations runs through my veins.

SocialPhobiak
05-11-2022, 09:50 PM
I'm sure if it was investigated, it would be revealed that my grandfathers had traces in many civilizations. I feel the spirit of the Roman Empire, the Sumerians, the Hittites, the Huns, the Seljuks, the Ottomans, the Babylonians, and many more ancient civilizations in my blood. The descendants of those whose ancestors wandered in the forest until yesterday cannot understand this. it's a different feeling. it's a nobility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI4To8BRI

Benyzero
05-11-2022, 09:54 PM
there is nothing nobile about yo stupid ass

SocialPhobiak
05-11-2022, 10:23 PM
there is nothing nobile about yo stupid ass

Your poor Slavic ancestors were the fuck with monkeys in the jungle. My ancestors were legionnaires in Rome, a teacher in the Sumerians, a fierce nomadic warrior in the Huns, and a nobleman in the Ottoman Empire. Shall I count yet, you cultureless bastard? we taught you civilization

grecoroman
05-11-2022, 10:24 PM
Your ancestors were building gobekli tepe, while Anglos were walking on four legs.

frankhammer
05-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Your poor Slavic ancestors were the fuck with monkeys in the jungle. My ancestors were legionnaires in Rome, a teacher in the Sumerians, a fierce nomadic warrior in the Huns, and a nobleman in the Ottoman Empire. Shall I count yet, you cultureless bastard? we taught you civilization

Your ancestors would be ashamed of you, if they were any of the above. You're neither fierce, a teacher nor a nobleman.

frankhammer
05-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Your ancestors were building gobekli tepe, while Anglos were walking on four legs.

Weren't many "anglo" ancestors, migrating west and south from above Anatolia during that period?

placebo
05-11-2022, 10:35 PM
lol

but i agree with some part we should embrace our both turkic and anatolian ancestors (or balkan or caucasus whatever turk you are) not only turkic but main one is turkic ofc

SocialPhobiak
05-11-2022, 10:36 PM
Your ancestors would be ashamed of you, if they were any of the above. You're neither fierce, a teacher nor a nobleman.

I own a coffee shop brand with 15 branches. haha who care other shits

frankhammer
05-11-2022, 10:46 PM

I've seen your photos and nothing in them indicates you live a life of privilege.

SocialPhobiak
05-11-2022, 10:48 PM
I've seen your photos and nothing in them indicates you live a life of privilege.

Yes, I do not live with privileges yet. We will start to receive turnover next year. it's a bit of a mess.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-12-2022, 01:06 AM

From warriors to making crappy coffee. Where did it all go wrong?

Dick
05-12-2022, 01:25 AM

Based. Are you Bosniensis?

NSXD60
05-12-2022, 02:28 AM
Everyone has noble ancestors in The Apricity, which explains the total absence of threads stating, The crud of ancient drivelizations slums through my veins.

Anglo-Celtic
05-12-2022, 04:23 AM

Nah, they kept Rome from their homelands. Now, Turkey walks on all fours as the Anglos' "lady dog".

grecoroman
05-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Nah, they kept Rome from their homelands. Now, Turkey walks on all fours as the Anglos' "lady dog".

Didn't Rome conquer the whole anatolian Peninsula??

renaissance12
05-12-2022, 08:25 AM
Weren't many "anglo" ancestors, migrating west and south from above Anatolia during that period?

King Arthur’s Ancestor, the Legendary Brutus of Troy..

When Troy fell, as told in Homer, Aeneas, a cousin to King Priam and hence a prince of Troy, fled from the city. His story is told in Virgil’s Aeneid. Eventually, Aeneas arrives in Italy and his descendants, Romulus and Remus, found Rome. Brutus, a cousin to Rome’s founders, is Aeneas’ great-grandson. Brutus accidentally kills his father and is sent into exile. He travels to Greece where he finds a group of enslaved Trojans whom he helps to achieve their freedom. They then travel across the Mediterranean, through the Strait of Gibraltar, and to Britain, which they colonize. Consequently, Brutus’ name is given to the island, Britain supposedly being a version of Brutus. The island, however, is occupied by giants, including Gogmagog, whom Brutus defeats. In time, Brutus’ descendants are successive kings of Britain, which leads down to the time of King Arthur and, eventually, through a Welsh line to Henry VII, making all successive monarchs of Great Britain Brutus’ descendants.

renaissance12
05-12-2022, 08:27 AM
I'm sure if it was investigated, it would be revealed that my grandfathers had traces in many civilizations. I feel the spirit of the Roman Empire, the Sumerians, the Hittites, the Huns, the Seljuks, the Ottomans, the Babylonians, and many more ancient civilizations in my blood. The descendants of those whose ancestors wandered in the forest until yesterday cannot understand this. it's a different feeling. it's a nobility

I agree with you... Turkey and mesopotamia and caucasian are the places where where all it began...

renaissance12
05-12-2022, 08:31 AM

I agree with you... Turkey and mesopotamia and caucasian area.. are the places where where all it began...

Benyzero
05-12-2022, 09:02 AM
Ok give me a coffe and a gyros with extra meat

Roy
05-12-2022, 06:14 PM
Everyone has noble ancestors in The Apricity, which explains the total absence of threads stating, The crud of ancient drivelizations slums through my veins.

Drivelization? It's a new word for me, happens rarely already.

NSXD60
05-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Drivelization? It's a new word for me, happens rarely already.

Needed right rhyme with right meaning. Found out after you replied that it's an actual word.

SilverKnight
05-12-2022, 07:32 PM

Amen brother, Amen, glad you feel proud of your ancestors and their wonders/accomplishments . Happy for ya'

Anglo-Celtic
05-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Didn't Rome conquer the whole anatolian Peninsula??

I was referring to Germanic tribes. They followed the road to Rome....and took it. ;-)

Anaximander
05-12-2022, 11:49 PM

U look very noble....!