PDA

View Full Version : Classify a Serb and his Albanian wife

Varda
05-15-2022, 05:27 PM
https://i.ibb.co/vmLmshw/2032531-1572016594ljubavniparfotorina-ff.jpg
https://www.kurir.rs/data/images/2019/10/26/11/2032529_1572016651vjolcamilinkofotorina_ls.jpg
https://www.kurir.rs/data/images/2019/10/26/11/2032535_1572016731milinkobogdanovicfotorina_ff.jpg ?ver=1572080954
https://www.kurir.rs/data/images/2019/10/26/11/2032533_1572016696vjolcafotorina_ff.jpg?ver=157208 0970

Cristiano viejo
05-15-2022, 05:28 PM
Love is in the air.

Xacal
05-15-2022, 05:35 PM
Guy: Balkan Borreby
Woman: Pontid + Dinarid

Varda
05-15-2022, 05:35 PM
Love is in the air.

In the last about 10 years several hundreds Albanian girls/women married for Serbian villagers who are usually older or significant older than them. That Albanian females are mostly from Skadar (Shkoder) area in northern Albania, and wast majority are of Catholic religion (there was few Muslim). Most of the Catholic Albanian females from Albania rather want to marry for Serbs, than for Albanian Muslims from Kosovo.
Woman from the photos up is also Catholic.

Immanenz
05-15-2022, 05:42 PM
she looks like a preserved Natufian/ "East"Mediterranean
he - Alpine+ Noric or so, Borreby element too

Voskos
05-15-2022, 07:05 PM
The woman looks like the Neolithic reconstructions from Spain and some more recent reconstructions from Greece (Mycenaean warrior).
The guy looks like a Pole.

Uranous
05-15-2022, 07:07 PM
Men Dinaro-borreby
Women med

Varda
05-15-2022, 08:02 PM
She look pretty typical Albanian, especially on the second photo.

Hungarian_master
05-15-2022, 08:08 PM
Serbian man: Borreby+Norid.
Albanian woman: Dinaro Med.

Wizz
05-15-2022, 08:25 PM
Men from Kosovo are not looking to marry women from Albania, they marry mostly women from Kosovo, irrelevant of religion. And women from Kosovo are better looking than from Albania by far IMO.

Every Albanian from Kosovo I know got a Kosovo Albanian woman or some foreigner. People who go to Albania to get brides are rare.

She does not look like a Kosovo Albanian btw. Typical Albanian from Albania. They have this type of look.

Wizz
05-15-2022, 08:26 PM
Love is in the air.

It's open Balkan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Balkan

Wizz
05-15-2022, 08:27 PM
One Kosovo Albanian taxi driver I know drove some women from Albania to a Serb village in Kosovo. They were married to Serbs.

Voskos
05-15-2022, 08:30 PM
It's open Balkan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Balkan

I had a friend, who dated a Kosovar. She explained to him that her family would never let her marry a Greek so they got separated. Many many years later he married an Albanian from Albania.

Varda
05-15-2022, 08:40 PM
One Kosovo Albanian taxi driver I know drove some women from Albania to a Serb village in Kosovo. They were married to Serbs.

I heard for a couple of cases of Albanian women marrying for Serbs in Kosovo. Most of them who are married for Serbs are in central, western and SE Serbia (so called Sandžak). I heard as well for several married for Bosnian Serbs.

Wizz
05-15-2022, 08:40 PM
I had a friend, who dated a Kosovar. She explained to him that her family would never let her marry a Greek so they got separated. Many many years later he married an Albanian from Albania.

Maybe not because he was Greek but because he was not from Kosovo ? Even my cousin who married a Swede his parents were against it at first for example.
And one guy I know married Turk and his parents were against it too. Some of my cousins are half German.
And one female I know among my relatives is married to an Austrian. Her parents had no problem.

In general it's started to get more accepted to marry foreigners. And I know people who were free to marry or date who they want.
But Serbs (since we are in conflict with them) and black would be the worst you can bring.

I cannot understand why a Kosovar would be against marrying Greek and not Albanians from Albania. It shows the nationalist brainwashing installed from Albania.
People from Kosovo think that Greeks hate them basically. I was told to not go to Greece for example by some Kosovars because they told me they hate Albanians.

All this nationalist brainwashing comes from Albania while they backstab us.

Wizz
05-15-2022, 08:46 PM

Basically there are people who will date outside and there are people who prefer to marry an Albanian, usually Albanians from Kosovo in this case who want to marry Albanian usually marry other Albanians from Kosovo is my point. Never heard of people going to Albania to get wife or man for example

But this girl from Sandzak I heard she found out she had Albanian roots and she went and married an Albanian man from Kosovo. I remember I read it on Quora somewhere.

Varda
05-15-2022, 09:04 PM
Maybe not because he was Greek but because he was not from Kosovo ? Even my cousin who married a Swede his parents were against it at first for example.
And one guy I know married Turk and his parents were against it too. Some of my cousins are half German.
And one female I know among my relatives is married to an Austrian. Her parents had no problem.

In general it's started to get more accepted to marry foreigners. And I know people who were free to marry or date who they want.
But Serbs (since we are in conflict with them) and black would be the worst you can bring.

I cannot understand why a Kosovar would be against marrying Greek and not Albanians from Albania. It shows the nationalist brainwashing installed from Albania.
People from Kosovo think that Greeks hate them basically. I was told to not go to Greece for example by some Kosovars because they told me they hate Albanians.

All this nationalist brainwashing comes from Albania while they backstab us.

Many Albanians claim "Chameria." There are a lot of support for secession of "Chameria" from Kosovo Albanians anti anti-Greek comments below the video.

https://youtu.be/WaOBGrpopLs

placebo
05-15-2022, 11:04 PM
norid alpine and dinaro med

Wizz
05-15-2022, 11:12 PM
Muslims and Catholics marrying each other in Albania is actually common. I have heard these are mostly women that nobody wants to marry since Albania has a shortage of men and Serbia has villages where there are no women. Kosovo does not have this problem.

Wizz
05-16-2022, 12:44 AM
She's Analbanian and she probably likes anal.

Nurzat
05-16-2022, 04:19 AM
"native" ancient Balkan looks in both, though of different type: his type (robust Alpine) probably precedes her (Neolithic settler)

Dick
05-16-2022, 04:40 AM
Man looks like a round faced Slovakian and I'd guess the female as Macedonian

Mortimer
05-16-2022, 05:50 AM
Serb Man: Gorid + Balkan Borreby
Albanian Woman: Dinarid + little Pontid

Ylla
05-16-2022, 06:43 AM
Man: Gorid
Woman: Med

Sorry but I find this shocking.

I wouldn't mind if it were a one off couple (its not our business) but they seem to actively prey on these women, almost like Asian brides.
Has she no dignity or self respect to marry into a culture that is hostile towards her?
You do you 😘

Varda
05-16-2022, 11:49 AM
bump

Greywolf
05-16-2022, 03:47 PM
woman is litorid/pontid mix typical Albanian
Man's rare type i thought it could be albo first rather than serb

His surname is bogdanovic and from Ivanjica (a town closer to Montenegro side)

Varda
05-16-2022, 05:02 PM
woman is litorid/pontid mix typical Albanian

His surname is bogdanovic and from Ivanjica (a town closer to Montenegro side)

Yes, his name is Milinko Bogdanović and he is from Ivanjica (family Bogdanović is native in this village btw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sivčina).
Ivanjica is equally distant from Montenegrin and Bosnian (Republika Srpska) border.

Varda
05-16-2022, 06:51 PM
bump

rothaer
05-16-2022, 07:04 PM

He could fit well as an (Eastern) German, Pole, Czech or Slovak.

Roy
05-16-2022, 07:24 PM
Both Dinarid with Alpine influence. She looks so Albanian that it hurts my eyes, her husband on the other hand has a pretty neutral European look.

Do you consider him a traitor for marrying an Albanian, Varda? :D

Varda
05-16-2022, 08:57 PM
Both Dinarid with Alpine influence. She looks so Albanian that it hurts my eyes, her husband on the other hand has a pretty neutral European look.

Do you consider him a traitor for marrying an Albanian, Varda? :D

No, because Serbian villagers who married Albanian women were forced to do it. They could not marry Serbian women who massively moved from villages to cities. It was almost impossible here to bring a girl/woman back from the city to village. Females who are born in cities also don't want to marry peasants and to live with peasant way of life.

^^
These are decades-long trends.
But since Covid-19 started, there is an indication of change. Demand for real estate in villages has significant increased. Also, about 6 months ago started a program of Ministry of Rural Welfare of Serbia which buys properties in villages for young couples from cities who want to lived in the villages, and the interest of couples is significant.

Voskos
05-16-2022, 09:12 PM
May they live happily. Milinko loves her, I see it in his and her eyes.

Varda
05-16-2022, 09:14 PM
I agree, and i would say same for this Albanian girl married for Bosnian Serb. What do you think?
https://gdb.rferl.org/4447BB8F-292F-4331-A2F6-82C457B527F3_w1957_n_r1_st_s.jpg

Blinddignity
05-16-2022, 09:32 PM
Woman looks so stereotypically Albo I can hear Mother Theresa shaking a rosary in my ears.

aherne
05-17-2022, 05:13 AM
To be honest they look like same ethnicity. 2000 years ago their ancestors were...

Mortimer
05-17-2022, 07:38 AM
Man: Gorid
Woman: Med

Sorry but I find this shocking.

I wouldn't mind if it were a one off couple (its not our business) but they seem to actively prey on these women, almost like Asian brides.
Has she no dignity or self respect to marry into a culture that is hostile towards her?
You do you 😘

If you were Single would you date me? (Being Serbian and Gypsy etc.)?

RogueState
05-19-2022, 03:48 PM
Basically there are people who will date outside and there are people who prefer to marry an Albanian, usually Albanians from Kosovo in this case who want to marry Albanian usually marry other Albanians from Kosovo is my point. Never heard of people going to Albania to get wife or man for example

But this girl from Sandzak I heard she found out she had Albanian roots and she went and married an Albanian man from Kosovo. I remember I read it on Quora somewhere.

Especially in diaspora, there are many Sandzakian and Albanian couples, nothing unusual (I myself dated an Albanian girl from North Albania and have among my family in the diaspora in Germany, much more common than with Bosnians or Serbs) because we don't have the language barrier abroad...

https://www.tiktok.com/@lej1o/video/7049415140575366405?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7099218234713343494
https://www.tiktok.com/@alidadememic/video/7095386208011898118?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7099218234713343494