PDA

View Full Version : FUE is the biggest scam on planet earth, just shave your head you insecure cocksuckers

gianmarioricco1
05-18-2022, 12:45 PM
113982 i got FUE done at 22, i'm now 26, first of all, in this day and age, it's not even that early to go bald, but i digress.
So i started to grow my hair into a thinning blonde bowl cut, and i looked like the biggest ebephilic, lamborghini driving queer in the history of mankind.
See the thing about me is, i'm a big tall ruddy faced fuck who wears sleeveless denim vests and cargo shorts, why in the name of christ, would i want to look like Oasis' long lost brother. All my favorite frontmen are bald anyway, hy choice or otherwise, be it Phil Anselmo, Jens Kidman, Bjorn Strid, Phil Labonte, David Draiman, the list goes on and on and on, it's cool.
my hair, if i grow it out, is still paper thin. At most, i can shave with an electric razor now instead of a safety one, and it still looks halfway decent, but who the fuck cares, bottom line, don't get FUE, man up and shave the shit off.

gixajo
05-18-2022, 02:18 PM
Are you really 26 years old? I don't want to offend you, but you seem older.

In any case I agree with you.

Bald pride!!!

Mortimer
05-18-2022, 03:08 PM
Just shave your head every second day get a electric razor

Richmondbread
05-18-2022, 05:26 PM
113982 i got FUE done at 22, i'm now 26, first of all, in this day and age, it's not even that early to go bald, but i digress.
So i started to grow my hair into a thinning blonde bowl cut, and i looked like the biggest ebephilic, lamborghini driving queer in the history of mankind.
See the thing about me is, i'm a big tall ruddy faced fuck who wears sleeveless denim vests and cargo shorts, why in the name of christ, would i want to look like Oasis' long lost brother. All my favorite frontmen are bald anyway, hy choice or otherwise, be it Phil Anselmo, Jens Kidman, Bjorn Strid, Phil Labonte, David Draiman, the list goes on and on and on, it's cool.
my hair, if i grow it out, is still paper thin. At most, i can shave with an electric razor now instead of a safety one, and it still looks halfway decent, but who the fuck cares, bottom line, don't get FUE, man up and shave the shit off.Why not just try Finasteride or Minoxidil? Most hair loss is caused by wearing hats or chronic masturbation.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

gianmarioricco1
05-18-2022, 06:47 PM
Why not just try Finasteride or Minoxidil? Most hair loss is caused by wearing hats or chronic masturbation.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TapatalkI gave it the ol college try like a good Midwest emo would.
It's irreversible dude, deal with It.

Inviato dal mio RMX3201 utilizzando Tapatalk

frankhammer
05-18-2022, 06:51 PM
Why not just try Finasteride or Minoxidil? Most hair loss is caused by wearing hats or chronic masturbation.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

:laugh:

Richmondbread
05-19-2022, 01:14 AM
I gave it the ol college try like a good Midwest emo would.
It's irreversible dude, deal with It.

Inviato dal mio RMX3201 utilizzando Tapatalk

No, actually finasteride works for a life time as long as you keep taking it. It will keep the hair you have. I may try it myself some day soon if I feel I need it. Right now I avoid wearing hats and doing other activities.

Anglo-Celtic
05-19-2022, 01:22 AM
Most hair loss is caused by wearing hats or chronic masturbation.

Indeed. Most blindness and insanity are caused by masturbation too, so eat your corn flakes and graham crackers to prevent the urge to commit the mortal sin of onanism.