PDA

View Full Version : Fataphobia is innate

Richmondbread
05-19-2022, 09:03 PM
But not in the way the leftists think..

Literally anyone can become fat , and deep down , everyone has a fear of getting fat. Because let's face it , who would want to be fat? It's not attractive. It's not healthy.

They polled elementary school children if given the choice , would they rather be fat, or in a wheelchair? Overwhelmingly, they chose they would rather be wheelchair bound than fat. No one wants to be fat.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
05-19-2022, 09:22 PM
It is not innate by any means. For most of human history being fat was seen as something desirable and as an indicator of social status (it still is in some cultures/societies).

If you want to go deeper into this topic I highly recommend Umberto Eco's "History of Beauty" and "History of Ugliness".

Richmondbread
05-19-2022, 11:21 PM
It is not innate by any means. For most of human history being fat was seen as something desirable and as an indicator of social status (it still is in some cultures/societies).

If you want to go deeper into this topic I highly recommend Umberto Eco's "History of Beauty" and "History of Ugliness".I think the aesthetics in the past were focused more on softness and fuller figure of a woman. Morbid obesity is different than being pleasantly plump. Until recently, it wasn't commonplace to see someone 600 plus pounds, unless they were part of some freak show.

Ylla
05-19-2022, 11:57 PM
No I just think that more people are health conscious, especially in developed countries and aware of the health risks. It's associated with bad health.
The most fatphobic are those who were previously fat, usually in their childhood - they are obsessive about how much fat they have, even down to the percentage. Naturally skinny people really don't care.

RogueState
05-20-2022, 12:10 AM
Fatness is no longer associated with wealth status, but rather the opposite : with lower class status, since the lower classes eats more processed food, fast food, are "nutrionally illiterate", while the upper classes eat organic food, cook lots of vegetables, and do sports.

In France, but I think it's similar in the UK or in the rest of Europe, upper classes, both men and women, tend to look slender, while "White Trash" often overweight, fat or obese.

So in addition to obvious health and aesthetic reasons to "fatophobia", there is also a social status disdain

Hulu
05-20-2022, 12:25 AM
They polled elementary school children if given the choice , would they rather be fat, or in a wheelchair? Overwhelmingly, they chose they would rather be wheelchair bound than fat. No one wants to be fat.

That's crazy if true.

Italicus
05-20-2022, 01:24 AM
Stop bitching you obnoxious fag. Christ.

NSXD60
05-20-2022, 03:30 AM
Fattyphobia checks "innate": Must say no to a king size plate, or my asshole may deflate and bug the eyes out of my date.

gianmarioricco1
05-20-2022, 06:04 PM
Stop bitching you obnoxious fag. Christ.Yeah pretty much.

Inviato dal mio RMX3201 utilizzando Tapatalk

znenammi
05-20-2022, 06:26 PM
Yeah pretty much.

You too, gianmerio

gianmarioricco1
09-21-2022, 10:46 AM
You too, gianmerioWell at least i don't spew absurd bullshit like this, and i quote

They polled elementary school children if given the choice , would they rather be fat, or in a wheelchair? Overwhelmingly, they chose they would rather be wheelchair bound than fat.

Btw POLLED Is not a word you mopey redneck POS.

zebruh
09-21-2022, 02:24 PM
Its definitely not better to be in a wheel chair than fat. At least fat, you have chance to lose weight and you can still use your legs and move around. Wheel chair you have to constantly slow up every one in public to accommodate you and you are way more limited in kinds of work you do.

Richmondbread
09-21-2022, 04:52 PM
Its definitely not better to be in a wheel chair than fat. At least fat, you have chance to lose weight and you can still use your legs and move around. Wheel chair you have to constantly slow up every one in public to accommodate you and you are way more limited in kinds of work you do.Well, obviously. But people think being fat is worse socially.

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

zebruh
09-21-2022, 05:43 PM
Well, obviously. But people think being fat is worse socially.

Sent from my F91 5G using TapatalkBecause fat people usually are deemed less attractive. Or at least traditionally.

But you should stop worrying about that. Just continue to do things that make you better in your life for you.
In the end your life is yours. You can let people make you feel small or you can do something to bring you to a higher level.
All that social stuff is meaningless or useless to me. But I am a hermit and I don't need to socialize much to keep my sanity. I am different in this way.
And I also dont have a weight problem. But I am lucky with genetics to make it this way. If i had normal metabolism genetics I would be probably obese myself. And I dont have a sugar tooth also.

sean
11-30-2022, 02:00 PM
Fataphobia is innate. But not in the way the leftists think.

Fat people are gross. That's not fatphobia, that's just honesty.

And fatphobia is a political issue today, it's time to bring back fat shaming, way too many overconfident fat feminists in this world.

https://i.imgur.com/GiNLUap.jpg
https://imgur.com/JDxgzSI.gif
https://i.imgur.com/LQ28OPu.jpg

Richmondbread
12-01-2022, 04:14 AM
Fat people are gross. That's not fatphobia, that's just honesty.

And fatphobia is a political issue today, it's time to bring back fat shaming, way too many overconfident fat feminists in this world.

https://i.imgur.com/GiNLUap.jpg
https://imgur.com/JDxgzSI.gif
https://i.imgur.com/LQ28OPu.jpg

Skinny people can be gross too and they usually smell like urine.

Hyena
12-02-2022, 12:40 AM
Skinny people can be gross too and they usually smell like urine.

We look 1000 times more attractive than you. And no, we don't smell like urine. You just concocted that fantasy to make yourself fell better about your shortcomings. Like when you said anyone better than you at math was effeminate.

Catarinense1998
12-02-2022, 12:55 AM
No I just think that more people are health conscious, especially in developed countries and aware of the health risks. It's associated with bad health.
The most fatphobic are those who were previously fat, usually in their childhood - they are obsessive about how much fat they have, even down to the percentage. Naturally skinny people really don't care.

I can associate with that. I used to be fat until my midteens (15-17) when I started to lose weight, but I didn't become obsessive with how much fat I had. I just started to hate on fat people, pretty much like my elder brother used to do with me (I regret a lot for repeating the same mistake). I don't hate fat people, but I can't deny that it plays a big role in the dating word (and there's nothing wrong with that, because humans are also animals, and it's natural to have standarts).

Richmondbread
12-02-2022, 05:37 AM
We look 1000 times more attractive than you. And no, we don't smell like urine. You just concocted that fantasy to make yourself fell better about your shortcomings. Like when you said anyone better than you at math was effeminate.

You can be thin and still unattractive. Facial features matter.

TheForeigner
12-02-2022, 05:44 AM

But you can't be fat and attractive and healthy. Why don't you just diet already? Stop complaining about prejudice.

NSXD60
12-02-2022, 06:28 AM
Meade, in the spirit of the Christmas season, dedicate yourself to others temporarily and watch your defences burn away, as I will now do by presenting Mort a selection from his 2nd favorite genre of aural enjoyment besides his beloved Rap, to wit: Balkan folk music and dancing, in hopes of inspiring yet more of his excellent tiktoks, and mayhaps even your own expressive youtube performances!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_WvUAZebn8

BakersfieldChimp
12-02-2022, 02:10 PM

One of your facial features is your chubby cheeks obscure your ears in straight-on headshots. This makes you look goofy and gives you the appearance of a fish.

Do you look at yourself in a reverse funhouse mirror?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221124/46f6109133e2cfcace793e2a3d140e34.jpg
https://youtu.be/BAbZovMNZiQ

Hyena
12-02-2022, 06:17 PM

I see that once again, AS I PREDICTED, you shut down a thread that wasn't going your way, so you could have 'the last word'. You accused someone of 'playing the race card', when in fact you were the one who brought up race in the first place.

Why can't you be mature and logical, like your brother Randy?

Richmondbread
12-02-2022, 06:45 PM
One of your facial features is your chubby cheeks obscure your ears in straight-on headshots. This makes you look goofy and gives you the appearance of a fish.

https://youtu.be/BAbZovMNZiQAnd I'm sure you must look like David Gandy..

Italicus
12-02-2022, 07:44 PM

https://youtu.be/BAbZovMNZiQ

What a burn. He also looks like a manatee with Downs syndrome lol

BakersfieldChimp
12-02-2022, 07:57 PM
And I'm sure you must look like David Gandy.

Have you thought of branching out to '80s disco?

Here is a song you were born to cover.

You say you're "big and beautiful".
You certainly can make a statement with these lyrics.

"I'm so beautiful
You gotta believe it, I am beautiful
I'm so beautiful
Can't you see?
Look at me!"

https://youtu.be/-UuE0DcJ1F0
450k views on just that one upload.
A number you can only dream about for your videos.

Rĉdwald
12-02-2022, 08:03 PM
Eat less processed, eat more whole, drink more water, and supplement minerals and vitamins. Fast, and continue fasting. If you can maintain a deficit you don't even have to get your ass off the couch, you literally have to do less. It couldn't be easier.

Roy
12-02-2022, 08:43 PM
What a burn. He also looks like a manatee with Downs syndrome lol

I should not be laughing at it but I did, lol.

Italicus
12-02-2022, 08:54 PM
I should not be laughing at it but I did, lol.

It's ok to laugh at him. He said "some rapes are justified" and "out of rape can come a gift", as well as mentioning himself potentially hanging out with a 16 year old coworker. He also said women that are raped or that have health issues should not get abortions. Not to mention the sexual harassment towards female members here. He makes me fucking sick, just like that disgusting gypsy Mortimer.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 03:03 AM
Eat less processed, eat more whole, drink more water, and supplement minerals and vitamins. Fast, and continue fasting. If you can maintain a deficit you don't even have to get your ass off the couch, you literally have to do less. It couldn't be easier.

I do all those things already except for fasting, but I have tried it and it doesn't seem to do much.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 03:06 AM
It's ok to laugh at him. He said "some rapes are justified" and "out of rape can come a gift", as well as mentioning himself potentially hanging out with a 16 year old coworker. He also said women that are raped or that have health issues should not get abortions. Not to mention the sexual harassment towards female members here. He makes me fucking sick, just like that disgusting gypsy Mortimer.

I never said rape was justified and also abortion is murder. Also you look like a Chinese WOP.

Hyena
12-03-2022, 03:13 AM
I never said rape was justified and also abortion is murder. Also you look like a Chinese WOP.

Chinese! Chinese! Do the Chinese thing! Celestia would immediately welcome you to her bed if she saw the Chinese thing!

BTW, I'm not sure, but I think you did, in one of your petulant outbursts, claim that sometimes rape is justified.

Aldaris
12-03-2022, 03:48 AM

Vile stuff. 16 year old? That's litrerally a a kid for me. I'm 31. Don't touch kids when they are under a certian age. Just facking hate the pedos and stuff like that.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 04:35 AM
Vile stuff. 16 year old? That's litrerally a a kid for me. I'm 31. Don't touch kids when they are under a certian age. Just facking hate the pedos and stuff like that.I am not a pedophile and I resent any insinuation of such. But do tell me how a well developed 16 year old girl looks anything like a "child ". I am just saying that girls in their mid teens certainly do not look like little kids. That is their peak because most females hit the wall at 23.

Hyena
12-03-2022, 07:26 AM
I am not a pedophile and I resent any insinuation of such. But do tell me how a well developed 16 year old girl looks anything like a "child ". I am just saying that girls in their mid teens certainly do not look like little kids. That is their peak because most females hit the wall at 23.

23 is WAY too young for you

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 07:51 AM
23 is WAY too young for you

23 is an ADULT.

Jansob
12-03-2022, 08:16 AM
Also you look like a Chinese WOP.

Sometimes Rich’s low effort insults are funny as hell. He literally just read the poster’s profile and threw that out there. I’d probably change my user name to “Chinese WOP” for a week.

Aldaris
12-03-2022, 09:26 AM
I am not a pedophile and I resent any insinuation of such. But do tell me how a well developed 16 year old girl looks anything like a "child ". I am just saying that girls in their mid teens certainly do not look like little kids. That is their peak because most females hit the wall at 23.

That may be, lookswise. But they are still kids, mentally. No matter how you spin it. And we should not abuse their naivety. If a 16 year old approached me, I woud say to her 'you're a half of age as me, I'm not good for you and you're not good for me'. Sorry pal, I'm not an old-ass Jew fucking up young girls in the Philippines for a sawndwich.

BakersfieldChimp
12-03-2022, 01:19 PM
Why do the people who always talk about losing weight never seem to? At this point for Richy to actually lose weight and keep it off, he is going to have to abandon some lifelong beliefs and practices about diet and exercise. He seems unwilling or unable to do so. But this is not going to stop him from complaining about being fat. It is all rather amusing. Perhaps it should also be sad.

BakersfieldChimp
12-03-2022, 01:34 PM
That may be, lookswise. But they are still kids, mentally. No matter how you spin it. And we should not abuse their naivety. If a 16 year old approached me, I woud say to her 'you're a half of age as me, I'm not good for you and you're not good for me'. Sorry pal, I'm not an old-ass Jew fucking up young girls in the Philippines for a sawndwich.
Don't forget, a necessary condition for Richy to find a mate is that person has to want to be with Richy. Any talk about a 23-year-old woman being too young for him is functionally only a hypothetical.

Italicus
12-03-2022, 03:56 PM

Yes you did you sick fuck. It was on the unpopular opinions thread. And I don't look like a manatee made out of dogshit like you.

Italicus
12-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Why do the people who always talk about losing weight never seem to? At this point for Richy to actually lose weight and keep it off, he is going to have to abandon some lifelong beliefs and practices about diet and exercise. He seems unwilling or unable to do so. But this is not going to stop him from complaining about being fat. It is all rather amusing. Perhaps it should also be sad.

It's not sad, it's funny. Because he's an obnoxious, vile retard that can't shut his fucking mouth for a minute. If he was a decent person it would be sad.

Italicus
12-03-2022, 04:48 PM
Vile stuff. 16 year old? That's litrerally a a kid for me. I'm 31. Don't touch kids when they are under a certian age. Just facking hate the pedos and stuff like that.

He literally a pedophilic manatee. If he could he'd sleep with a 16 year old. I thank God he can't get laid.

Hyena
12-03-2022, 04:48 PM
23 is an ADULT.

Yes, 23 is an ADULT who is way too fucking young for you!

Laredo
12-03-2022, 04:50 PM
Yeah I'm not attracted to fat people.

BakersfieldChimp
12-03-2022, 05:23 PM
It's not sad, it's funny. Because he's an obnoxious, vile retard that can't shut his fucking mouth for a minute. If he was a decent person it would be sad.

That is why I qualified "sad" with "perhaps".It should be sad, but it just isn't...pathetic..yes.

"Hey chickee, do you want to come over and watch my "Mama's Family" DVDs? You can cook me gourmet meals while I yodel! My father nags me when I yodel too loudly. Just because he owns the house he thinks he can treat me like a child."

https://youtu.be/Xpjv3-uaxP0

Vukan
12-03-2022, 05:31 PM
Richmondbread is a product of Southern culture where people think they can pray away obesity without making any real lifestyle improvements.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Why do the people who always talk about losing weight never seem to? At this point for Richy to actually lose weight and keep it off, he is going to have to abandon some lifelong beliefs and practices about diet and exercise. He seems unwilling or unable to do so. But this is not going to stop him from complaining about being fat. It is all rather amusing. Perhaps it should also be sad.I am losing weight. My bootay is good.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Yes, 23 is an ADULT who is way too fucking young for you!No it isn't.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 07:16 PM
He literally a pedophilic manatee. If he could he'd sleep with a 16 year old. I thank God he can't get laid.You are a disgusting and pathetic. You have no room to talk about anyone . You are a subhuman roach wop mafioso .

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 07:18 PM
That may be, lookswise. But they are still kids, mentally. No matter how you spin it. And we should not abuse their naivety. If a 16 year old approached me, I woud say to her 'you're a half of age as me, I'm not good for you and you're not good for me'. Sorry pal, I'm not an old-ass Jew fucking up young girls in the Philippines for a sawndwich.With your logic 30 year olds are kids. Why not just make that the cut off age. By that time , half a woman's eggs are already gone. I don't want a 16 year old anyway , but hypothetically, no it's not a child.

Richmondbread
12-03-2022, 08:01 PM
Y'all are just jealous