Austrvegr
05-25-2022, 07:58 AM
North Pontid-Baltid mostly.

Varda
05-25-2022, 02:11 PM
bump

Teutone
05-25-2022, 02:19 PM
I wish headscarv would have never gone from our cultures, gives women much more grace

sioned
05-25-2022, 02:50 PM
I wish headscarv would have never gone from our cultures, gives women much more grace

My grandmother still wears it.

Varda
05-25-2022, 02:57 PM
My grandmother still wears it.

My grandmother too.

Hektor12
05-25-2022, 03:02 PM

I dont see any great Baltic component, compared to Masha. Masha---> https://youtu.be/W5Wk4r8SnJY

Only the guitar playing girl has a weak resemblence. She is pred. Gorid IMO.

The girl in blue looks closer to Nordic people, with strong Russian signs of course.

The girl in red is Turanid, its very striking how other girls have deep-set eyes compared to her, despite similarities in phenotpye. She is either Tatar or Bashkir.

The girl in green honestly looks a little bit Germanic to me. I wouldnt question if she was Austrian or Swiss.

All 3 of them (except guitar girl) are stereotypical examples of Russian ectomorphs, the most feminine body type.

rothaer
05-25-2022, 03:20 PM

It's on the woman planting an oak on the 50 Pfennig coin in my wallet. Also, it was worn by young women at the end of the 1960s as a faishonable and colourful item. Absolutely nice.

But as long as there are foreign Muslims mingeling into the population wearing it, it will safely prevent a come-back of that fashion among Germans.

Speedy Freedy
05-26-2022, 03:29 AM
I dont see any great Baltic component, compared to Masha. Masha---> https://youtu.be/W5Wk4r8SnJY

Only the guitar playing girl has a weak resemblence. She is pred. Gorid IMO.

The girl in blue looks closer to Nordic people, with strong Russian signs of course.

The girl in red is Turanid, its very striking how other girls have deep-set eyes compared to her, despite similarities in phenotpye. She is either Tatar or Bashkir.

The girl in green honestly looks a little bit Germanic to me. I wouldnt question if she was Austrian or Swiss.

All 3 of them (except guitar girl) are stereotypical examples of Russian ectomorphs, the most feminine body type.

Actually, all of them are ethnic Russian. Their names are Daria Luneeva, Valeria Grigorieva, Valeria Shcherbina and Maria Pakhomova. The girl in red is not Turanid at all. She would fit in very well in Central Europe. Just like the rest of them.

As for the classification, they all seem to be a combination of Baltid and North Pontid. The girl in red, whom you mentioned, seems a bit Dinarid influenced, if anything.

SilverKnight
05-26-2022, 03:39 AM

This.

And these women seem decent, have culture and nothing like the degenerate feminists we got here in the west....

Aila
05-26-2022, 09:23 PM
The girls do look lovely and have great positive energy.
Where in Russia are they from?

(My grandmothers also still wore head scarves)

Dušan
05-26-2022, 09:26 PM
Lovely and modest girl, not poisoned with Western influence.