PDA

View Full Version : Browns lives matter!!!!!!!!

Hasien
05-25-2022, 06:49 PM
Just saying...:cool:

Teutone
05-25-2022, 06:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM6L092e0jU&t=202s

gixajo
05-25-2022, 07:26 PM
We, brown people are persons too!!!

I propose this image as the logo of our revindicative movement:

https://i.postimg.cc/vTt6Z9SH/brownlives.png (https://postimg.cc/PvNq6LjB)

If the brown tone is too dark, we can change to a more clear tone, but we would have to hold a referendum.

Hasien
05-25-2022, 07:28 PM
We, brown people are persons too!!!

I propose this image as the logo of our revindicative movement:

https://i.postimg.cc/vTt6Z9SH/brownlives.png (https://postimg.cc/PvNq6LjB)

If the brown tone is too dark, we can change to a more clear tone, but we would have to hold a referendum.

You used to be funny gixajo, but not any more you lost your coolness.

gixajo
05-25-2022, 07:32 PM

Have you actually been offended by my joke???

Hasien
05-25-2022, 07:34 PM

Your not funny anymore.

Hasien
05-25-2022, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF5laB2_Tk4

mitalit
05-25-2022, 07:39 PM

What do you expect from a man who was born when slavery was still legal?

frankhammer
05-25-2022, 07:41 PM

:laugh:

Italicus
05-25-2022, 07:44 PM
This is confusing Hasien. You praise whiteness and European ancestry, but the next moment you talk about brown pride? :confused:

Ranger0075
05-25-2022, 07:46 PM
We wuz kangz and sheeit

gixajo
05-25-2022, 07:50 PM
Your not funny anymore.

I have suffered many times, the consequences of being considered swarthy or "not enough white" by trolls and retarded nordicists, as being part of a group ( Spanish or southern Europeans) or as an individual after posting photos of me since I entered in this forum so I have the right to consider myself brown people (even if it's just for a joke)

Being part of a group, I have the right to make politically incorrect jokes about this group I belong to.

Although I recognize that the joke can be considered in bad taste, and somewhat extreme, the truth is that it is a joke that has so many interpretations that it seemed to me fantastic on an intellectual level.

I'm not laughing at brown people, I'm laughing at myself, at my group, and at the same time at those who mess with my group and with me.

I am sorry that you feel offended, but from my point of view, which is the one I have just explained, the joke, although extreme, seems appropriate.

I don't think I have to do this, but since I like you if you want me to delete the post, I'll delete it.

Hasien
05-25-2022, 07:54 PM
This is confusing Hasien. You praise whiteness and European ancestry, but the next moment you talk about brown pride? :confused:

I praise both ancestries actually.

Italicus
05-25-2022, 07:55 PM
I have suffered many times, the consequences of being considered swarthy or "not enough white" by trolls and retarded nordicists, as being part of a group ( Spanish or southern Europeans) or as an individual after posting photos of me since I entered in this forum so I have the right to consider myself brown people (even if it's just for a joke)

Being part of a group, I have the right to make politically incorrect jokes about this group I belong to.

Although I recognize that the joke can be considered in bad taste, and somewhat extreme, the truth is that it is a joke that has so many interpretations that it seemed to me fantastic on an intellectual level.

I'm not laughing at brown people, I'm laughing at myself, at my group, and at the same time at those who mess with my group and with me.

I am sorry that you feel offended, but from my point of view, which is the one I have just explained, the joke, although extreme, seems appropriate.

I don't think I have to do this, but since I like you if you want me to delete the post, I'll delete it.

Dude, you are not brown you're white. If you're brown that means I'm brown. I'm not brown.

Hasien
05-25-2022, 07:55 PM

You perfecly know you are NOT Brown , and posting the Image as sarcasm or joke was totally disgusting and disrespectful you being a man In your 40s should know that.

Incal
05-25-2022, 08:01 PM

Bipolar disorder probably.

gixajo
05-25-2022, 08:18 PM
You perfecly know you are NOT Brown , and posting the Image as sarcasm or joke was totally disgusting and disrespectful you being a man In your 40s should know that.

Ok, so I am not brown.

Age is irrelevant, I will continue to act immature when I see fit, and this forum is a very suitable place to act in that way.;)

I'm going to delete the post, just because of what I've told you.

I think you are overreacting, but even so I'm going to take a step back as an act of good will, and hoping that your supposed anger will pass to return to previous good relationships.

But I will wait till you delete my post in your quote.

B01AB20
05-25-2022, 08:18 PM

Cagón. ;)

Sorry for the bad joke, but if you want me to delete it, I'll delete it.

gixajo
05-25-2022, 08:27 PM

You used to be funny Ard 2.0, but not any more you lost your coolness.

gixajo
05-25-2022, 08:30 PM
Cagón. ;)

Sorry for the bad joke, but if you want me to delete it, I'll delete it.

;)

"Por la paz una Ave María" decía mi abuela.

Como comprenderás, a mí tanto me da que me da lo mismo, no era más que una puta broma, pero si el chaval tiene mal día y se indigna por semejante chorrada, pues nada.

Si soy como una madre...

B01AB20
05-25-2022, 08:42 PM
;)

"Por la paz una Ave María" decía mi abuela.

Como comprenderás, a mí tanto me da que me da lo mismo, no era más que una puta broma, pero si el chaval tiene mal día y se indigna por semejante chorrada, pues nada.

Si soy como una madre...

Si se indigna contigo y te reprocha el chiste es porque te considera buena gente que ha cometido un errorcillo.
Si además te disculpas y arrepientes, aumentas tu reputación de buena persona, pues Jesucristo prefiere a los pecadores arrepentidos que a los que son buenos solo por puro vicio.

De aquí sales directo a la santidad tio.

gixajo
05-25-2022, 08:46 PM
It doesn't seem like you pay much attention to this thread to have made you so indignant, so since you haven't deleted the image from your quote, I won't delete the post.:)

gixajo
05-25-2022, 08:50 PM
Si se indigna contigo y te reprocha el chiste es porque te considera buena gente que ha cometido un errorcillo.
Si además te disculpas y arrepientes, aumentas tu reputación de buena persona, pues Jesucristo prefiere a los pecadores arrepentidos que a los que son buenos solo por puro vicio.

De aquí sales directo a la santidad tio.

Tarde para ser santo...

De todas formas si no borra su cita donde sale el post que tanto le ofende, no sirve de nada que lo borre yo, y no voy a estar pendiente más tiempo de semejante tontería.

Bastante bueno he sido, lo que no puedo es de bueno parecer tonto.

PlattitüdenPaule
05-25-2022, 09:19 PM
Attacking tío Gixajo for a harmless joke isnt a sign of coolness either. :rolleyes:

Richmondbread
05-29-2022, 07:55 PM
I have nothing against the poop skins. Except their victimhood mentality

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk