PanAmerican mix of different ethnics. Mostly Mediterran + Atlantid

Funny considering he is supposedly scandinavian-german

Uranous
05-26-2022, 03:21 PM
Faelid mostly with maybe residual amerindid

Russki
05-26-2022, 04:06 PM
CM

https://sun9-4.userapi.com/s/v1/if2/uBNgrpKGpM9KwNBlMMQa-qbJTviG85Ej9OBHkkgRXB5txNeitVbKdagIe8f3iN7CuQB8G0u HO41FWocD4Dbzj4N9.jpg?size=1044x1600&quality=95&type=album

Veslan
05-26-2022, 04:08 PM
Being muscular is not enough to classify someone as "CM" or "Faelid". Atlanto-Med.

Uranous
05-26-2022, 07:29 PM
CM

https://sun9-4.userapi.com/s/v1/if2/uBNgrpKGpM9KwNBlMMQa-qbJTviG85Ej9OBHkkgRXB5txNeitVbKdagIe8f3iN7CuQB8G0u HO41FWocD4Dbzj4N9.jpg?size=1044x1600&quality=95&type=album

Woke bullshit

The inhabitants of the European Paleolithic were exclusively of haplogroup I the closest modern populations are the modern Scandinavian populations of haplogroup I1

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml

Xacal
05-26-2022, 11:18 PM
Faelid + Med

Banderas
05-27-2022, 03:37 AM
Med? I would classify him as Faelid/CM with Lappid influence

SangreAzul
05-27-2022, 07:24 AM
do not pass in A Spain. Only Swedan and among the dark germanic race which we see above a Spain.

Rostos vilmoskörte
05-27-2022, 07:26 AM
Med? xD

SangreAzul
05-27-2022, 08:55 AM
Med? xD

Yes. He has these weird roman feature that came into my A Spain. Not seen anywhere because we warriored these to the grave. Interesting enough fact. We do not take after the italian at all, we look like celtic people that now live in Ireland, bc those of which came original from MY LAND IN A SPAIN. I'm so tire of hearing this merda involve the idea that med supposed to look in A Spain. Other way around. This look is not common AT of ALL. Nothing close. We are more skinny and less of tan but also a well fit for them warrior combat and have better look overall in face and body than this roman imbecile

Rostos vilmoskörte
05-27-2022, 03:54 PM
Yes. He has these weird roman feature that came into my A Spain. Not seen anywhere because we warriored these to the grave. Interesting enough fact. We do not take after the italian at all, we look like celtic people that now live in Ireland, bc those of which came original from MY LAND IN A SPAIN. I'm so tire of hearing this merda involve the idea that med supposed to look in A Spain. Other way around. This look is not common AT of ALL. Nothing close. We are more skinny and less of tan but also a well fit for them warrior combat and have better look overall in face and body than this roman imbecile

He look nothing like a med

Banderas
12-19-2022, 11:06 AM
Still unsure
the classifications are all over the place

Jingle Bell
12-19-2022, 11:09 AM
Faelid + Atlanto-Med
Looks German

Eurafricanid
12-19-2022, 12:03 PM
Faelid + Atlanto-Med
Looks German

Yeah! why are people saying med! He looks just like a reduced Faelid.

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 01:15 PM
Pure bread Med Italian with slight hapa vibes wonder if he’s 1/4 Asian

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 01:16 PM
Still unsure
the classifications are all over the place

Imo he’s Med and East Asian I could never let someone with his looks pass under the germanic banner

Banderas
12-19-2022, 01:42 PM
Imo he’s Med and East Asian I could never let someone with his looks pass under the germanic banner
Lil bro quit the copes
He looks nothing like a med
Say one med feature which he possess, all if his features are the opposite
Wide faced, robust, squared jawed with extremely compact orbitals and insane undereye support. His profile structure is low pedigree and less refined. it’s more CM/Baltic, just look at that seamless midface transition into his upturned bulbous nose. Compare to David Laid (Atlantid) who has more refined western features and straighter profile in the side comparision.
Only thing is his darker pigmentation but it looks nothing like your swarthy med complexion, looks more Lappid than a wog
Lmk when you see a med with similiar profile or eyes

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:21 PM
Lil bro quit the copes
Wide faced, robust, squared jawed with extremely compact orbitals and insane undereye support. His profile structure is low pedigree and less refined. it’s more CM/Baltic, just look at that seamless midface transition into his upturned bulbous nose. Compare to David Laid (Atlantid) who has more refined western features and straighter profile in the side comparision.
Only thing is his darker pigmentation but it looks nothing like your swarthy med complexion, looks more Lappid than a wog

Get on discord

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:22 PM
Lil bro quit the copes

I admit I haven’t slept for 26 hours straight and have lost my, everything you are saying makes perfect sense and you iq mog apricty brutally gosh

Banderas
12-19-2022, 02:25 PM
I admit I haven’t slept for 26 hours straight and have lost my, everything you are saying makes perfect sense and you iq mog apricty brutally gosh
I hope you didn’t skip school today

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:25 PM
Lil bro quit the copes

Wow brutally over for seid meds out slay nerdics 100:1

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:26 PM
I hope you didn’t skip school today

Sorry to break the news

Banderas
12-19-2022, 02:31 PM
Sorry to break the news
Next time you do it I will come and bash your little peanut skull into the floor

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:33 PM
Next time you do it I will come and bash your little peanut skull into the floor

Christmas now so you won’t have the opportunity for another month

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:34 PM

A lot of shit has happened since you’ve been missing in action, James roped on stream

Banderas
12-19-2022, 02:35 PM
Wow brutally over for seid meds out slay nerdics 100:1
Its brutally evident when you look at his physique that he under no circumstance is a Med, apart from the short stature of course. A person of South European descent would never attain such an aesthetic physique

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:37 PM
Its brutally evident when you look at his physique that he under no circumstance is a Med, apart from the short stature of course. A person of South European descent would never attain such an aesthetic physique

True ectomorph is a Med trait, bad boy endomorph baltics soak up nutrients in food better to mog

Banderas
12-19-2022, 02:37 PM
A lot of shit has happened since you’ve been missing in action, James roped on stream
So you are telling me James hung himself on camera over on Discord voice call in his server infront of you guys? Serious or not

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:38 PM
So you are telling me James hung himself on camera over on Discord voice call in his server infront of you guys? Serious or not

I wasn’t there for it but pretty sure he’s definitely dead his account got nuked also

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:39 PM

Also my mom lied about her ancestry, you won’t be surprised what she is predominately

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:40 PM
Also my mom lied about her ancestry, you won’t be surprised what she is predominately

Women are all deceptive whores so low iq also don’t understand shit

Banderas
12-19-2022, 02:41 PM
I wasn’t there for it but pretty sure he’s definitely dead his account got nuked also
This is terrible news I’m crying

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:43 PM
This is terrible news I’m crying

Tbh nobody cares:D

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:54 PM

Datboijj predicted this to me couple days before it happened, it was inevitable it seems

Banderas
12-19-2022, 02:55 PM
I do. I will have to take a break from these forums and recollect my thoughts to decide whether it’s worth it to stick around for any longer. This is really fucked up, James was such an innocent pure kid and look how all the freaks got to him. How can you say you don’t care?

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:57 PM
I do. I will have to take a break from these forums and recollect my thoughts to decide whether it’s worth it to stick around for any longer. This is really fucked up, James was such an innocent pure kid and look how all the freaks got to him. How can you say you don’t care?

I care about him, hes still alive and kicking supposedly that’s what niko said but he definitely nuked his discord account

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 02:59 PM

Also you know James is all a larp right? He’s really just some fat kid who morphs

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:02 PM
Also you know James is all a larp right? He’s really just some fat kid who morphs

Bdd def can fuck people up that’s why a10 gang bullying James to tears over and over isn’t good they are part of the reason he got rhino and lip filler part of the reason why he did his hair they way he did, it was and always has been them

A few bad actors can cause a lot of pain a suffering, maybe it’s best most people are gaslit

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:05 PM
Datboijj predicted this to me couple days before it happened, it was inevitable it seems

And The Boijj did nothing? What a passive pussy bitch he is, why the fuck is he so scared of being assertive, HE DOES NOTHING, literal fucking robot. He could have prevented it all after realizing something was wrong with James. But look at where we are now. I can GUARANTEE you he was busy browsing youtube videos of attractive males and commenting goofy shit under them with the other hand flapping in the wind like he usually does instead of trying to help him. I’m sure he bears the guilt and feels like absolute dog shit now and so I hope

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:05 PM
Bdd def can fuck people up that’s why a10 gang bullying James to tears over and over isn’t good they are part of the reason he got rhino and lip filler part of the reason why he did his hair they way he did, it was and always has been them

A few bad actors can cause a lot of pain a suffering, maybe it’s best most people are gaslit

I’d be coping if I said psl didn’t make me cry myself to sleep multiple times and made me brutally depressed for a few months, but eventually everyone comes of the tunnel that’s why it’s important there are good people to counteract the bad people

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:06 PM
And The Boijj did nothing? What a passive pussy bitch he is, why the fuck is he so scared of being assertive, HE DOES NOTHING, literal fucking robot is what he is. He could have prevented it all after realizing something was wrong with James. But look at where we are now. I can GUARANTEE you he was busy browsing youtube videos of attractive males and commenting goofy shit under them with the other hand is flapping in the wind like he usually does instead if trying to help him. I’m sure he bears the guilt and feels like absolute dog shit now and so I hope

Infp cuck trait

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:08 PM

Clown world

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:09 PM
Clown world

LOLOLOLOL

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:10 PM
Clown world

Not my fault I’m Finnish

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:11 PM
Apricty is so shit go on discord lord of shit has happened

Some good shit that isn’t a conspiracy that james roped

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:12 PM
I’d be coping if I said psl didn’t make me cry myself to sleep multiple times and made me brutally depressed for a few months, but eventually everyone comes of the tunnel that’s why it’s important there are good people to counteract the bad people
That’s the problem, there is NONE on that side of the internet. Everyone is a toxic narcisstic asshole and the whole community has a crab in a bucket mentality and will tear you apart from the inside. The longer you stay the worse it’s gonna get. ESCAPE

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:13 PM
LOLOLOLOL
Shut the fuck up kid

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:14 PM
Apricty is so shit go on discord lord of shit has happened

Some good shit that isn’t a conspiracy that james roped
This websites great, what’s the issue?

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:14 PM
That’s the problem, there is NONE on that side of the internet. Everyone is a toxic narcisstic asshole and the whole community has a crab in a bucket mentality and will tear you apart from the inside. The longer you stay the worse it’s gonna get. ESCAPE

I’ve escaped when I stopped posting pics, I’ve been making some big strides and I need people to push me up, I don’t interact with with naughty autists

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:15 PM
This websites great, what’s the issue?

Giving me a headache and peoppe 5 years from now will Miren Jeff seid and look him up here and see this convo

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:15 PM
Shut the fuck up kid

18 years old

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:19 PM
Giving me a headache and peoppe 5 years from now will Miren Jeff seid and look him up here and see this convo
Jeff’s gonna see this convo himself considering how narcisstic he is.
So speak up, what do you have to say to Jeff

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:19 PM
Shut the fuck up kid

https://imgur.com/a/F13p8lt

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:20 PM

Impossible for faelid lappids to be narcissistic so he’ll prissy nothing, literally never see on of them be narcy before literally ever

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:22 PM

I bet seid is 40% Finnish like me a complete ubermench

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:22 PM
https://imgur.com/a/F13p8lt
Seems like you have encountered the man Jimson Bobson himself
I don’t even want to fathom the levels of autism in a conversation between the both of you

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:24 PM
Impossible for faelid lappids to be narcissistic so he’ll prissy nothing, literally never see on of them be narcy before literally ever
You’ve never seen him in his own comment section over on IG then I presume

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:25 PM

Fuck he’s giving my people a bad name

I mean I would to if I was him

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:26 PM

I got my mom to tell me her brothers dna test not what I expected, biggest amount isn’t English Irish or French

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:27 PM
I got my mom to tell me her brothers dna test not what I expected, biggest amount isn’t English Irish or French
Break the news. What kind of mystery meat are you?

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:30 PM
Break the news. What kind of mystery meat are you?

Wow your not gonna guess

I mean what’s most logical if it’s not on of the big coast countries?

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:31 PM
Wow your not gonna guess

I mean I look like my dna I suppose

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:31 PM
Wow your not gonna guess

BeNeLux, Scottish, German or Swedish

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:32 PM
I mean I look like my dna I suppose
So Finnish then

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:33 PM
So Finnish then

Gosh brutal

https://youtu.be/4I7ztrbp448

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:34 PM
BeNeLux, Scottish, German or Swedish

Idk what a Benelux is maybe I’m uncultured but rest are high quality guesses

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:37 PM

Wow I’m dumb

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:37 PM
Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg
So how many percent of it were German?

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:43 PM

Here is my rough estimate chart based off my dad and uncle dna https://imgur.com/a/MDkuQFV

My moms dads side is from Manitoba that is mid west USA that’s where most of the German immigrants went they were farmers out there but then they came to this shit hole for office job and stay at home mama

My moms grandma is from Ireland but obviously want very purebred she did have those classic north atlandid looks though and my moms grandfather probably was a just a mystery pie I guess

My mom only acts like she’s Irish because her grandmas from ireland but really she isn’t she’s deceptive asf to me

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:46 PM
Here is my rough estimate chart based off my dad and uncle dna https://imgur.com/a/MDkuQFV

My moms dads side is from Manitoba that is mid west USA that’s where most of the German immigrants went they were farmers out there but then they came to this shit hole for office job and stay at home mama

My moms grandma is from Ireland but obviously want very purebred she did have those classic north atlandid looks though and my moms grandfather probably was a just a mystery pie I guess

My mom only acts like she’s Irish because her grandmas from ireland but really she isn’t she’s deceptive asf to me

Idk what part of Germany but odds say probably west to south west, tbh a lot of it depends when they immigrated if they did in the 1800s then it makes sense they are from the south and they are Catholic but if they immigrated earlier I have no clue

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:46 PM

God that 0.5% native is strong as fuck in you, how’d it get dominant in your appearence despite the miniscule amout? Genetics and inheritance is fucking crazy

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:47 PM
God that 0.5% native is strong as fuck in you, how’d it get dominant in your appearence despite the miniscule amout? Genetics and inheritance is fucking crazy

I don’t have it keep coping, I probably have 0% native dna also, my dad is lappid as that’s where I get it

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:48 PM

Idk how I feel, I liked it when I larped as 96% scandi

Banderas
12-19-2022, 03:51 PM
I don’t have it keep coping, I probably have 0% native dna also, my dad is lappid as that’s where I get it
So where’s your lappid/siberian/asian admixture apart from amerindian

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:53 PM

It’s pseudo I don’t even look that shit at all

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 03:55 PM

Try to spot the lappid please
https://imgur.com/a/p16Uh3R

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 04:02 PM

I’m legit so pure this is all made up shit I’m purebred nothing less

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 04:20 PM
I’m legit so pure this is all made up shit I’m purebred nothing less

Fuck I’m delusional

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 04:33 PM
@jgab602 am I delusional

Pietro97
12-19-2022, 05:01 PM
Faelid + atlantid + mongol

Eurafricanid
12-19-2022, 06:10 PM
@jgab602 am I delusional

hmmm... maybe, I don't know what you consider purebred...
But you do look Fenoscandian :thumb001:
I clearly see the Lapid/Uralid, more Uralid tbh...

Faelid
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116770&d=1671475853

Uralid
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116771&d=1671475896https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116773&d=1671476864

Lappid
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116772&d=1671476221
I've seen a lot of Northwestern Euros looking pseudomongoloid, and that's ok, bruh :laugh:

Xacal
12-19-2022, 06:59 PM
Faelid + Pontid

Eliades
12-19-2022, 07:36 PM
Faelid + Lappid

Erik-Jón
12-19-2022, 11:21 PM
hmmm... maybe, I don't know what you consider purebred...
But you do look Fenoscandian :thumb001:
I clearly see the Lapid/Uralid, more Uralid tbh...

Faelid
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116770&d=1671475853

Uralid
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116771&d=1671475896https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116773&d=1671476864

Lappid
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116772&d=1671476221
I've seen a lot of Northwestern Euros looking pseudomongoloid, and that's ok, bruh :laugh:

Look like shit and aren’t germanic

aherne
12-21-2022, 05:15 AM
North German look: Faelid predominant

Erik-Jón
12-21-2022, 05:49 PM
North German look: Faelid predominant

He’s hapa

Erik-Jón
01-03-2023, 06:20 AM
Bump